Pages Navigation Menu
Categories Navigation Menu

A self-taught painter is taught by a very ignorant person

From: Gary S Gevisser
Date: March 12, 2012 6:53:28 PM PDT
To: LEITH EATON
Cc: rest; nbretzfield@earthlink.net, “Michael “Big” Grant – IBF Heavyweight Champion” , Gary Barber – Co-Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of MGM , jim winters , “Devin Standard – eldest son of former President of New York State Bar Kenneth Standard.” , Mike Flint , “Melanie Gurvits Esq. – Attorney for Producer-Director Steven Spielberg, Esq. – Attorney for Producer-Director Steven Spielberg” , Vic Shayne – co-author of American George Lichter’s autobiography , Barbara Fix , Cameraman for Rob Machado , Rob Machado , “Lynne “I like looking at myself in the mirror Dinosaur” Zimet” , “Raye Anne “You defame fat people” Marks [RAM]” , “Deborah Sturman Esq – Inspired by Zena Badash-Ash Gevisser Zulman, played pivotal role in collecting billions of $ from remnants of Germany’s military machine during WW II, but stopped way too short when realizing it was so close to home. home.” , glennbeck@foxnews.com, “Texas American Civil Liberties Union [ACLU]” , “Mark Silverstein Esq. -c/o Alison May – ACLU – roommate of King Golden Jr. at the University of Virginia Law School” , “King Golden Jr. Esq. – my long time American attorney and “bosom buddy” of Roger W. Robinson aka “Our Man Roger” who I have known intimately since he joined the National Security Council in March 1982.” , “Roger W. Robinson – protege of David Rockefeller and former Chairman of U. S. -China Economic and Security Review Commission” , Mary Valder – Personal assistant David Rockefeller , Glen Shapiro – Former President of Bureau of Business Practices – Prentice Hall Simon & Schuster , “Texan Secretary of State James A. Baker III – Representing House of Saud Saudi Arabia – Baker considered by Roger W. Robinson “THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD”.” , Texas 5th Court of Appeals , Texas Judge Martin Lowy , “Alan Loewinsohn Esq. – Dallas, Texas based attorney for CIA Charles Knuff” , John Perkins – former CIA Economic Hit Man author and founder Dream Change , “De Beers – Ernest Slotar Inc.” , Allie Meyer-why we fight , Amanda Lopez – US ARMY recruiter , Matthew Margo , Matthew Hoh – former US Captain who resigned from US State Department , 60 Minutes , TheTonightShow , Udi Zorani , Jerry Meadors , Wilfred Weide , Rod Margo , R Oshry , “Mark Gevisser – author of autobiography of Thabo Mbeki former President of South Africa. Mark Gevisser is the son of David Gevisser male heir of American-German Charles W. Engelhard Jr. assassinated by the Mossad on March 2 1971 and buried at St. Mary’s Abbey Church Morristown New Jersey” , “Michael Strauss – International Monetary Fund – former student of Grundfest.” , Jeffrey Krinsk , “Kenneth Standard Esq. – former 25 year in-house General Counsel of Bristol Meyers; most recently past President of the New York Bar Association – Harvard Law School.” , “Rabbi Capers C. Funnye – close cousin of First Lady Michelle Obama who is married to President OBAMA” , Rabbi Stuart Federow – Houston Texas Radio Show Host , “Joe “Could I stop you?” Grundfest – former Commissioner of the SEC and Stanford Law School – intimate of Diana Henriques.” , Adam Hochschild – author of Blood & Treasures – founder of Mother Jones , “President Shimon Peres c/o Office for the Israeli Deparment of Defense Attache; Israeli Embassy Washington DC Israeli Embassy” , Chinese Embassy – USA , Rose Tchang Sun Yat-sen , Travel China Tour Guide
Subject: A self taught artist is taught by a very ignorant man – Re: Strange reflection – Fwd: Are you the son of the amazing Charlie Winters who received a Presidential Pardon?

Leith – it is laughable, such a sick society, everyone thinking that before the “rule of law” it was all about “might is right”.

It is laughable that I am being singled out with the most unjust conviction of defamation where truth is the best defense, and each and every one of you perfectly understanding why those less informed would conclude that there had to be something to such a huge sum of money, and to top it off a label, DEATH SENTENCE, all aimed to discredit me and help suppress the information from reaching those the most disadvantage, when all I am doing is exposing both your ignorance and corruption as you rely on your corrupt Texas judiciary aided and abetted by the rest of the South African based Oppenheimer-De Beers bought justice system, to do your dirty work.

There was no “rule of law” including G-d’s laws that said it was okay to import, against their will, Black African slaves and then when giving them their freedom following the American Civil War that ended less than 150 years ago, not to have immediately received for reparations a good chunk of the lands stolen from the murdered American Indians, who had to endure another 25 years of suffering before the last of their warriors were exterminated in the Battle of Wounded Knee in 1890.

Was it your thinking that it would only be right for white Americans to inherit stolen lands because you felt you didn’t want to blacken the hands of innocent Black Americans slaves?

Not to speak is to speak.

To selectively answer the questions and still not do a thorough job, and think that by continuing to call me on my cell phone in order to have another phone conversation to discuss what exactly as you drive to your offices, and will find a whole bunch of excuses not to remember the finer points of our conversations.

Nancy, the Ambassador to Bangladesh, and who is quoted in the Los Angeles Times article – CLICK HERE – as saying about her husband, “”Sam would turn his back on certain things–like corruption”, left a clearer phone message for me this morning asking to call her back and explain more about this court hearing next Monday where Knuff and his Century City law firm plan to start collecting on that fraudulent $4 million DEATH SENTENCE.

What a thought to go to sleep with every night and wake up in the morning and just hope that every judge not just in American but throughout the world is corrupt and will uphold such unequalled injustice, and not only do a great number of you have children who you know could already know more than what they are letting on because they figured that much quicker than the past two generations that business of corrupt parent-grandparents to make the children that much more corrupt and sooner, but you have business partners and prospective partners who have to keep thinking of stuff like your fiduciary responsibility to disclose material information.

Go ahead and email and/or call Mr. Jeffrey R. Krinsk Esq. of Finkelstein & Krinsk and ask what he thinks of how G-d would view the decision by people like him not to inform the rest of you about the decision of Lloyds of London Insurance to ban American citizens as investors.

I bet your next response will delete most if not all references to G-d.

If G-d exists as many believe then none of us should be really all that busy to the point that they have little trouble dismissing all the important logic in their so busy lives.

So of course I ask myself what am I doing that has attracted so many of you from different walks of life where the only thing you have in common is your belief that you are justified in everything you are doing and your common strong resentment of me and my equally very logical oil painter teacher French-Canadian wife who is equally bored with all the “game playing” by stupid people thinking it wise to play stupid without any dire strait consequences.

What makes you think you are any different to the 2 million plus visitors who have already visited 2facetruth.com and feel like if they contribute positively it will only end their gravy train that much quicker.

While the tongues of the lazy rich keep wagging, the poor have lost their tongue, but still in the very next moment they can regain their voice, and demand majority rule and for all those who have been guilty of suppressing the information to be held fully accountable.

The fact that a reasonable person would be able to extrapolate that the rest of the 7 billion humans will act as selfishly as the rest who when given my highly valuable information think it smart to play stupid, does not mean they will because in order to extrapolate correctly, a critical requirement is that information be truthful.

What hypocrites count on is that the truth will never see the light of day.

I find it a miracle that so many people who only have in common is their corrupt thinking and not of all you sharing equally in the misallocated resources of the world, think you are sufficiently united to maintain this sham.

Go ahead and poll everyone you know right this moment by sending this question out to everyone on your email list.

Of course you are smiling at me thinking that you are not stupid enough to fall for that trick.

Let me now ask you; how many people do you know who have married a much older man or woman for their money, and the help of the younger person know not only exactly what is going on including their fair weather friends, but my writings that explain that the cheap help of the mostly white people come from the mineral richest regions of the world beginning with very oil and water rich Mexico.

Now consider the fact that were it not for the white man damming rivers such as the Colorado River there would be even more water flowing into Mexico.

So you logically come back to relying on us Americans who not only have the big gun but have shown unlike any other country a willingness to use the Atomic Bomb agains not one, but two civilian populations.

Yet we continue to raise our children under the doctrine that we are a democratic society which prides itself on the rule of law.

You have not forgotten that the only reason we got rid of slavery here in the United States of America was because first, we were the first to master steel for large warships that the earliest of the modern day warfare designers did not need much imagination to know that the next generation of those initial steel ships could be used to cover more ground in a shorter space of time than when Columbus sailed the Ocean Blue in 1492; and second, there was no way to turn back the clock on the butchery of the native American Indians that continued round the clock during the American Civil War which you don’t find much mention of in American history books which gives you that much better a glimpse of how easy it is to brainwash the most brutal of humans who percentage wise believe in G-d than the rest of the world, which is not a bad reflection on G-d; on the contrary I see that as the true genius of G-d to have the whole world inevitably waking up to the power of One G-d who is the only one capable of having such huge numbers of people who think they pee ode cologne, paralyzed in their thinking, without being able to command their Commanding Officers to command their troops into battle for fear that it will be the last command they give.

So why don’t the two of you and all those in the cc and blind copied section now vote on whether you trust Obama as Commander In Chief, despite his total lack of military experience or one of the Republican candidates.

The fact that you could imagine such a poll going viral over The Internet does not mean that it won’t eventually happen, but in the meantime, you have to keep asking yourselves what other things are you able to preoccupy your increasingly worthless minds with.

It is nothing less than disdainful how quiet is the common herd once getting their heads around the so very easy to read Bankers Manifesto of July 4, 1892.

Do yourself a favor when next out at a restaurant or other form of public gathering and notice how most if not all the talk is about “making money”, while those who have managed to hold on their body-minds show with their body language that what drives them most is sex.

Yes, most of my hard core adversaries are people who have lost their bodies due to self-indulgence while buying into the bs produced by the rest of their falling apart body organs that they “sumhow” (sic) have the wisdom of Solomon.

G-d’s punishment of pain that keeps the human that much more retricted in their movements and which they know is repelled by youth which the aging want to hold on to for dear life, has them foolishly thinking it is Mind Over Body.

Bear in mind dying organs don’t only stink up when going to the bathroom, just ask any young kid how much they like to be around old fat DISEASED TALKATIVE cell humans.

Should I go on or do you feel this is refined enough for the print version of my book?

How can an ingeniously just, most beautiful beyond words G-d condone you blasphemous IN GOD WE TRUST $ murderous peoples finding more efficient ways to enslave our most beautiful skin, most perfect, and most of all evolved Black African bothers and sisters who are all our mothers and fathers in their countries of birth.

How does logic-truth allow you for a moment to think you can have a just judiciary when the land has been stolen from those murdered in war and their remnants ruled over by our carefully picked thugs who know that those who pontificate the most about the importance of “rule of law” depend on the most brutal tyrants to keep the masses in mineral rich countries like South Africa, Peru, Brazil, and Russia

to name just a few subdued peoples by that much more violence than in more “civilized” countries like the US where shortages are not quite as abundant.

Long by now you should have finished Edward Jay Epstein’s Diamond Invention book and/or come across my one missive of March 4, addressed to the co-biographer of hugely courageous, Jewish American George Lichter, titled, De Beers’ favored clients, the bankers” which may be the most important words in the entire book for they spell out that De Beers-Oppenheimers control the entire banking system and nor have they ever once hidden behind some conspiratorial name like “Luminary”.

I have estimated that approximately 2 billion middle class people around the world will be out of work with the collapse of the Oppenheimers and company’s Wall Street which would mean they join the ranks of the Oppenheimer family who have never really worked for a living because all they know from is stealing and covering up their theft of resources.

The Oppenheimers care absolutely nothing about the monies they have their corrupt governments print just so long as their herd believe those monies have value to buy and sell the remaining resources of the earth that the Oppenheimers don’t control.

Even the dumbest of you know that money only has value so long as there is a perceived value by sufficient numbers of those dependent upon the monies.

Given how you all consider yourselves so much brighter than G-d given that is how hypocrites think, how long do you think all you will continue to prop up the Oppenheimers house of cards.

You are what is called here in the US caught between the rock and a hard plate.

You talk about people you know suggesting that you should run for the US Congress.

Were you and I to get into a debate before the entire world, do you think you would stand a chance even if you had the support of the Oppenheimers and all those they have bought.

You want to know why none of you will be able to drive me mad, because I know you are mad and why would I ever want to be like any of you even if you are able to have me imprisoned and tortured to death.

It is also obvious to me that it is not one or all of you that are protecting my F-C wife and me because it is logically only G-d working to expose you all for the hypocrites that you are.

Consider this part of the draft of my motion to have California Superior Court Judge Groch use his court appointed discretion to nip in the bud this Texas $4 million DEATH SENTENCE that corrupt and neurologically impaired ex CIA Charles Knuff has come to California to collect on, and which exposes everyone, good and bad, which includes all those who have gone about saying that they are friends of mine, but back at the ranch they are gossiping loudly, when not privately quietly applauding this wrongful conviction in the history of the world, since never before in history has there ever been a case where the presiding judge, who refused me my Constitutional Right to a jury trial also stated at the outset that there was no evidence of defamation against me, and therefore it would be impossible for me to defend myself against such a false charge, and therefore the case should have been immediately dismissed.

To add insult to injury Judge Lowy then without any explanation as to why he changed his mind, because he was letting me and everyone else know that he had been bought, which meant the fix was in from start to finish, handed me this rather substantial sum of money sentence, also designed to intimidate others daring to follow in my tracks and expose the corruption from the top down and bottom up.

The fact that neither corrupt Judge Lowy nor liar-lawyer Loewinsohn provided any explanation or proof of how they came up with such an astronomical sum of money, they figured would have sufficient numbers of you distracted from the rest of the egregious abuse of power by people who are entrusted with such life and death decisions.

Moreover, you perfectly understand that if you wipe out someone financially you inhibit their ability to reach out to all those yet to be corrupted.

So abusive is Judge Lowy’s conduct that he had to have known ahead of time he would receive the full support of the Texas 5th Court of Appeals who in turn must believe all higher courts in the United States would rule the same, but in the meantime I would have to contend both with Knuff harassing me and the possibility that might life would be cut short before all forms of relief are exhausted.

Only call me once you have read all the less than a handful of very short hearings/trial with the transcripts available on my website 2facetruth.com that of course they are going to try and shut down, and when you come to end of the transcripts and Judge Lowy asks plaintiff Knuff’s Dallas liar-lawyer Alan Loewinsohn whether he had determined whether I have the funds to pay the $4 million, try not to pass out.

Of course there had to be private side bars which didn’t make it into the court transcripts, but nor do you need to be much of a detective to know that it all stinks to high heaven.

Moreover, you have Knuff himself stating clearly that he doesn’t know of any lost business to either his modern art sculpture business or the secret email software that he sells to the likes of the CIA.

I know for a fact that you, nor any of the remaining 7 odd billion humans have ever encountered such an obvious conspiracy that began when Knuff finding himself Loewinsohn who knew that the only way he could pull it off was to corrupt Lowy.

There could never be proof of financial damage to Knuff because as Judge Lowy states there was no evidence and so it was all just one big charade for the Appearance of Propriety which they very quickly let fall by the wayside because they wanted anyone who was interested to know that the truth means nothing when the goal is to intimidate in order to extort monies out of not only a most innocent individual, but someone who has the knowledge to collapse this house of cards that provides so many paper pushers including bullshit artists, a whole lot better lifestyle than the hardworking poor who have barely the time to come up for air as they are suffocated from birth and believing that there are good charities out there fighting for their rights when nothing can be further from the truth.

You no doubt will have heard of the $4 billion slave wage settlement that my long time friend Deborah Sturman Esq. exacted out of the remnants of Nazi German industry, and her quest for such a judgement helped greatly by my mother Zena being the first to encourage Deborah when she was still in her teens and playing the French Horn for the Cologne Philharmonic; but of course Deborah fell well short of the goal line when failing to demand that the virulent anti-Semite German-South African Oppenheimer family, the largest by far beneficiary of The Holocaust, simply write a letter of apology to all the Jewish people in the world that they have failed to own.

Yes, you got it right when your brain told you without me having to remind it that the Oppenheimers and their fellow bankers couldn’t get enough of $4 billion which had a whole bunch of corrupt lawyers who said they were doing the work “pro bono” getting their huge cuts, and all the while this sum of money that cost the Germans not a penny, added to promoting the worthless monies as the Oppenheimers and their underlings simply stuck to their knitting of corrupting that many more of the herd throughout the world.

You must be thinking that China too will fall victim to the glitter of the Oppenheimers diamonds, but what if you are wrong, and long before that happens a country like South Africa finds a courageous person like me to stand before the South African Parliament in Cape Town and simply read a communique like this into the parliamentary record?

Nor should you count out either Israel or G-d.

You want to talk about G-d to me when you can’t even bring yourselves to focus on one family who didn’t simply back both sides of WW II while coming away totally unscathed and using their greater gun-money-diamond power to further consolidate their diamond studded iron first control of the world’s resources whose value they assign in terms of the monies they have their corrupt governments issue, but did you notice when journeying through Germany not a single Allied bomber ever came close to destroying any of the German castles housing the private fine art collections of the Oppenheimers’ partners?

Do you want to know why it is so important to me that Prime Minister of Israel Netanyahu has such an interest in art painting and who gave him his education?

When my very aware mother began telling me how much she wanted to have a whole bunch of children to avenge the 6 million murdered Jewish people in the Holocaust, it did not mean that I agreed with her assessment of the best way to help solve the problems of the world that are the result of parents breeding increasingly dumb children, but nor did I think it wise to be rude, and argue with her because at the time, when I was about 8, I didn’t have all the information that I have today; although at 15 I knew a whole lot more than what you and everyone else within your inner circle were sharing with each other, only now know about, because of my teachings, which is not to say that everyone in your inner circle is honest, and therefore they may very well have had all this knowledge which they could have only got from me and/or someone who either been to my website or received one of my missives explaining it all in very simple English, and decided to keep it to themselves.

The government is and has always been the government of the most corrupt.

The corrupt want to control anyone who sells something.

The government control the money that is placed in the hands, not of the most honest hard working people contributing the most important item, healthy food and fresh drinking water, but the laziest who make up the middle class who are told that a university education gets them both the education and the better paying jobs, and it has worked remarkably well.

When you have one person or group controlling the buy and sell side by simply putting the price fixed monies in to the hands of the buyer, that market is rigged.

The fact that the Oppenheimers have got away with it for so long is beyond belief stupid, but very true; blame G-d is you must. That does not mean they will be able to hold on to such stolen power indefinitely because you are not the only people capable of seeing that it could all end in the next instant; and when it doesn’t and there are that many more of you “playing business” with the lives of the poor, not only are you that much more exposed for not really being very nice people, but given how no hypocrite can really like another hypocrite especially when the one with the money forces the poorer hypocrite to brownnose, just one of you breaking rank can cause the herd to change, and if not while the hypocrites go out of their minds with worrying who in their inner circle are going to be the first to desert them, there remains the majority of the poor who have yet to get the information who could decide enough of your nonsense and not wait for you all to get your act together to decide smartly enough is enough.

I don’t see that many of you writing Knuff’s liar-lawyer Loewinsohn or Judge Lowy, but of course that could all change in the next instant.

When you go to a foreign country with your 16 battleship fleet known as The Great White American Fleet and you don’t have to fire a single one of your cannons, it means that you have been most efficient at intimidating those militarily weaker nations to agree to your terms of surrender.

Most very important is the 434 day voyage of The Great White Fleet which circumnavigated the globe and when returning to US territorial waters on February 22, 1909 and every newspaper in the United States and throughout the rest of the world intimidated to the Nth Degree, didn’t cry foul did not mean that the media were honest, because they remain as corrupt as ever.

Their silence speaks volumes.

Nor should it be of comfort to anyone the fact that there may not be another spokesperson such as me currently out there, because one only needs one person with the truth to expose all the rest which is exactly what I am doing, and might I add without anyone giving me any positive assistance.

Now wouldn’t you call that a miracle?

Why don’t you start counting and make sure you have enough paper the number of people who have been murdered over the past couple of centuries for doing far less than me to expose all your corruption.

Yes, were it not for The Internet it is rather easy for your minds to understand that I would have been long dead.

The fact that no recognized economist has ever offered an explanation of how insanely cruel is the Gross Domestic Product [GDP] Index that allows the most threatening peoples in the history of the world to travel all over the world and when not vacationing like Kings, get our slave laborers in countries like Bangladesh with more a 131 million population to agree to be our slaves laborers for people like Nancy’s son, did not prevent you or Nancy from figuring this out all on your own.

The fact that you so late in life are only now, thanks to me, finding out that this most violent declaration of war by the US Government on the rest of the world, does not only bring cheap-slave wage for us all about profit Americans and our allies simply working the system that each time we mark up an import our GDP relative to the slave nation increases that allows us to bleed their peoples that much more dry, but each piece of plastic we use is thanks to our pointed gun barrel; yes, even those plastic which is biodegradable.

The fact that Americans are unwilling to give up their prized super luxury motor vehicles and trucks you also see on the roads of the master slave nations beginning with the US, does not change the irrefutable facts it is all thanks to that grossly insane, totally barbaric GDP index, that again if you had one ounce of spirituality in your mind at age 12, if not less, you would have figured out on your own and done the smart thing if you were say raised on the streets like Romulus and Remus and simply made it your business to find an intelligent teacher like me.

Instead you think you can play me like a fiddle.

Above is my F-C wife Marie’s latest painting of a local maestro.

Yes, late in life begins when you decided it was the right thing to have children without first figuring out how exactly the resources of the world are allocated first amongst the most unaccomplished, which you should have been able to figure out if you are so in touch with G-d, by just looking at the shape of the Bell Shaped [BS] educational curve that has the most average paper pusher rising to the top.

Look at the time on your computer clock. What do you think Hollywood producer Mike Flint has been doing since meeting with the two of you?

A reasonable fund raiser would have immediately redoubled their efforts to get funding for his Angels In The Sky documentary by first going to Netanyahu, and if he wasn’t available to then meet with Ehud Barak and suggest that they participate in a charity event to sell off contemporary abstract as well as equally crap fine art, and with the excess proceeds to bring to an end all hunger in Israel, Gaza, Lebanon and anywhere else in the world where there is a shortage of money.

Surely with all the charity work you do, you are capable of explaining how the Oppenheimers have managed to soak up all the excess monies from all the stimulus packages authorized by the US Congress going back to when President Lincoln first began printing Green Backs in 1861, and none have ever been destroyed?

Do you now have a very good idea how important the business of art is in keeping The Diamond Invention afloat?

Don’t you think you or someone you know who you thought was smart could have figured out why it was so important for the Oppenheimers-De Beers-Anglo American Corporation [DAAC] to begin promoting their worthless diamonds to US investors not long after the DAAC got the US to go off the Gold Standard on August 15, 1971 and replace the gold which is very quantifiable with the unlimited supply of their diamonds that would match up perfectly with all the unlimited supply of modern bs funny money abstract art as well as the crap produced by those who call themselves fine art painters?

There is a good reason why the overwhelming majority of at best mediocre fine art oil painter are very slow to denounce the nonsense abstract art that people paint because they don’t know how to draw, and which a kid could figure out in an instant, because they can’t get enough of the so weak competition.

(By now you should be fully conversant with the CHECK YOUR SLIP broadcast – CLICK HERE).

In due course, you will see a booklet, perhaps much thinner than my mother’s THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING A WOMAN

explaining how someone who cannot explain their art is able to convince someone else to pay for their ego trip; and in the meantime, you would know that this is something I have carefully thought through, and its origins began in 1908, in the middle of The Great White Fleet voyage, when the King of Austria celebrated his 60th year on the throne and the last of the great fine art painters like Klimt saw a much easier way to make their money moving in the direction abstract, as the general public began losing the knowledge of fine art painting which began its murderous decline in favor of those who had the money dictating the proliferation of abstract funny money art whose artistic form could be gauged as well as the worthless monies; and easy come easy go artists who ranks began to swarm thanks to the slaves in the rest of the world doing all the heavy lifting, would curry favor with the all about “money me” people who got you all hooked on “money talks, bullshit walks”.

If you cannot see G-d laughing right now, it just means that you and I are on a different wavelength at this time, but with G-d being omnipotent that could change in the next instant, as you know that your logic is not quite up there with mine, for reason, surely.

Of course we should stick with the people we know in common, so let’s get back to Mike Flint.

Mike has proven to me that in fact he can read more than just what he regurgitates. While first on the phone with Mike who quickly brought his close friend Barbara Fix on to the line and Barbara didn’t waste too much time in trying to play with me this heavyweight Wall Street Investment banker, Mike and Barbara first of all didn’t know everything that was going through my mind including the silence of Mike to my informing him of how blockbuster Hollywood Producer-Director Steven Spielberg had “outed himself” in his 5 minute introduction to his epic 2005 movie-documentary MUNICH.

What do you think the odds of Spielberg and/or his lawyers not having received this one – CLICK HERE – of many email broadcasts of mine exposing his corruption?

Notice first of all the date, February 28, 2007. Note as well that is it addressed to Black American Devin Standard and you will see a whole bunch of people in the carbon copy section who you recognize.

You know that Spielberg played a big role in President George W. Bush Jr. granting Jim Winters’ father, the American hero of heroes, Charles Winters the most extraordinarily delayed Presidential Pardon on November 23, 2008.

Do you feel that Mike Flint just lost a heartbeat?

Notice as well every corrupt Jewish person in the world also just lost a heartbeat.

You realize that when it comes to lost time, as opposed to lost money which can never be lost unless it is nonsense Wall Street paper losses which someone else gains the exact amount that is lost and therefore no money is lost but the number of worthless monies keep mounting up just like the worthless art and worthless diamonds, you can never make up for lost time.

I live each moment like it is my last, and I would not want a single person who I know or who knows me, and in the next instant it could be every literate person in the world, to ever think I consider them anything other than bad unless I have expressly told them something different in my very last communication to them; and if unsure to feel free to email me.

Just the other day, as you well know, I found out for the first time that Charles Winters was being held in jail from when he was arrested which seems sometime in June 1948, because he could not come up with the bail money.

You would know that back in 1948 there were a great many Jewish American lawyers, perhaps not as many as today sucking the hind tit of big government welfare handouts, but enough for word to have spread very quickly amongst the very talkative Jewish communities throughout the world.

Yes, the only logical conclusion that you can arrive at is that they would have far preferred Charles Winters had been shot just like Asama Bin Laden rather than be allowed the protection of a jail cell for 18 months?

Now let’s all come together and have Mike Flint whose father is a lawyer and only he can say when he got corrupted by the whole system, disclose exactly where all his funding for Angels In The Sky has come from, and how much of the documentary is going to be devoted to Charles Winters, known for good reason as the “Godfather” of the Israel Air Force, whose conviction and diabolical 18 month prison sentence exposed most of all the corruption of Jewish Americans whose numbers were not diminished by the murder of the best half of European Jewry.

Can you imagine how well the truth of Jewish Americans being so intimidated would play with all the anti-Semites out there?

Charles Winters was found guilty of violating the United States Government’s 1939 Neutrality Act when he supplied the fledgling State of Israel with a critical B-17 bomber that he personally flew into Czechoslovakia. That Neutrality Act did not mean that the Oppenheimers who were supplying Hitler with his diamonds out of the US protectorate Belgian Congo were good people.

Are you aware of any Jewish American other than me who has pointed out the hypocrisy of the rest of my Jewish American brothers and sisters.

Would you prefer if I included Jewish South Africans who did not actively participate in the defense of Israel during its first war of survival?

Of course what Barbara who has 5 kids and born into the South African Edgar store chain dynasty, had yet to learn about the business of the Oppenheimers’ house of cards Wall Street, I knew all about long before I entered my first year of studies at the Oppenheimers’ University of Natal-Kwazulu, South Africa in 1975, and nor did I forget anything of importance when first put to the test, less than 4 years later, by the one group of Oppenheimers’ lawyers before I joined their most important site holder on US soil; namely Codiam Inc. whose primary business was to keep reminding their US Justice Department on a daily basis that De Beers-Oppenheimers were violating the sacrosanct anti-Trust laws of the US when so brazenly price-fixing gem quality diamonds on US soil, rather than simply having De Beers’ Central Selling Organization located in downtown London, England simply produce on British soil the Rapaport Diamond Report that establishes the wholesale price of cut and polished gem quality diamonds that remains the standard in the industry, even though it no longer has the material importance it once did; and they still keep doing the same thing for obvious reasons.

Back to Mike.

Wouldn’t you if you were wanting to finance either a documentary and/or silver screen movie about Israel’s War of Independence start with Codiam Inc. and by the time you reach the 250th site holder, you might simply decide to pocket all the diamonds or would you prefer all the US $ kept in their bank vaults that they only use to remind their 3 Branches of the US Government who still holds the aces?

BTW, what do you think of the phone conversation between myself and Oppenheimer operative Jewish South African-American Ernest Slotar on my 51st birthday, March 24, 2008? [CLICK HERE].

Don’t you just love how he does not want to get into the “politics of De Beers”?

You don’t like me to bring up the fact that I am of course the greatest threat to the status quo made up of the lazy rich middle class led by the likes of Warren Buffet, who serve as the buffer of the very easy to identify ruling mineral monopolists, which is why Judge Lowy and the Texas 5th Court of Appeals felt from the very start that they would have no one of consequence objecting to their so arrogant trampling on my Constitutional Rights to a fair trial, as they allowed Knuff and his liar-lawyer Loewinsohn to break every court rule and important law on the books beginning with a defendant; i.e. me, having the most say in the jurisdiction as well being entitled to an unbiased judge; and the proof is of course in the pudding, which does not make what they have done right, or more importantly that the majority of the world’s population who are much poorer than you, Nancy and company, from figuring out what is going on, and not to be stupid to take to the streets and have their ranks infiltrated by carefully planted violent thugs which plays directly in to the hands of the violent monopolists which is all they have to count on.

You of course have not forgotten that the monopolists have had their bought elected and non-elected politicians such as Obama and the US Congress committing treason while at the same time blowing the cardinal rule of warfare which is to pay your soldiers the spoils of war.

You pride yourself on being a direct descendent of King Edward III of England and therefore you should know that he understood the business of wars obviously better than you, otherwise you would have made it your business a long time ago to approach someone like Prime Minister of Israel Netanyahu and ask him what Ben-Gurion would have done had he not government issued currencies such as the US $ to pay for Israel’s weapon systems and intelligence.

The fact that I am not a member of Israel’s foreign intelligence institute who perfectly understand that the most effective means of exchange remains the gun, does not make me stupid or that they would continue to rely on their most successful art student spy network.

Would you agree that you can tell a lot about the brain of someone by their body shape?

Do you think that when someone cannot really explain how they accomplish something, that person is more likely to develop the gift of the gab?

(I have had hoped to have two individuals review this communique before sending it to you and beginning to broadcast it all over The Internet, but with the sun fast setting, that is going to have to wait. The first is very aware white American barrista who is very familiar with my writings including why the American publisher decided to remove a paragraph out of the biography of Jan Smuts written by his son of the same name after his father died two years prior to the publication of both the American and British version in 1952, which detailed Smuts’ visit with Sir Ernest Oppenheimer to the US’ Belgian Congo in mid-July 1939, just a month and a half before the US puppet Hitler invaded Poland, only because the US Government-De Beers and its middle class supporters throughout the world, knew such a trip represented a huge problem for the US Government. The second is a surfer who tells me that he is facing 2 felon charges for growing and distributing pot, and nor does he appear to be a pothead, at least he demonstrated that he could read and comprehend as well as all those silent.)

Note that I have placed your earlier response sent at 7:40 am below:

Interesting your words, “no one knows everything and no one ever will.”

Wouldn’t you want to know everything that is available, and cannot be ignored?

BTW, I ran into this surfer who actually approached my car wanting to continue a conversation I began with a group of surfer at the local hot spot, Wind and Sea where I last ran into Rob Machado and his cameraman. If I surfed everyday of my life since I came out of my mother’s womb nearly 57 years ago, I still wouldn’t know everything there is to know about surfing and therefore I would make it my business if I was so motivated to learn each moment about the finer points in order to make me the very best I could be given the limits of my personal athleticism.

That is a far cry from what I am teaching about the business of “making money” that you nor Nancy nor Mike Flint were anywhere close to getting your heads around before you ran into me.

So let’s talk very quickly about very fast talking Mike Flint who you remember couldn’t stop singing my praises as he went about playing the typical Hollywood smoozer producer praising you, Nancy and me as he introduced the 3 of us over the telephone.

Mike didn’t give you the full background of our meeting because that would not have served his agenda which was to make me the focus of attention rather than my focus which is to have every Hollywood financier explain why they haven’t funded Mike’s project, and if their excuse is that Mike hasn’t provided the right script, don’t you think he now has it?

We are all being judged everyday by everyone else, how else do we function; you just don’t want to be judged negatively, is that the deal?

You sound like another of one of those, let’s smile at everyone, they are all in the gray.

So let’s come back to this wrongful conviction that the citizens who make their money dished out by one mineral monopolist who has never really attempted to hide their true colors, don’t want to touch.

It is not you or Nancy or anyone else you know or have read about that they are going after because none of you have ever come close to understanding the valuing of the money by the mineral monopolists and me being their greatest threat since I am also teaching all of you how foolish you have been to think it is so certain that you still think, “How can I make the money?”.

There is a reason why Nancy is so very vague when applauding me, “You are so right about the money” because she perfectly understands the money can be made worthless in the next instant with the poor still being left without the lands.

That charity event you attended supports the monopoly money as it most of all promotes money as the scarce resource without a single charity ever explaining the very simple propaganda of the Oppenheimer-De Beers-Anglo American consortium.

I also know that you have not forgotten that I am the first person in history who does not need to name either anonymous sources or members of the Oppeheimer family when explaining the few missing gaps in The Diamond Invention book which had my very accomplished, and not in the least bit self taught mother responding, in late summer 2004, with just a moments silence to let me know that she had thought very carefully her words, ‘ARE YOU NOT CONCERNED FOR YOU LIFE”.

It has not escaped me that you have not yet commented on the easy to read transcripts of my kangaroo court hearings/trial, meaning you are no different to the 2 million visitors coming to 2facetruth.com and responsible for the mind-boggling 46+ million page views and all so silent that does not mean that I judge them wrong in being hypocrites.

I have the most interesting story to tell and one that no one else in history has come close to.

There is also no one alive to day who prior to speaking out about beginning a decade ago could have picked up the phone to any captain of industry and that includes heads of state, and got an appointment if I couldn’t get them on the phone immediately.

So here I am talking to you, and Mango making the most sense that it is time to hit the beach, and noticing that you have called me at least twice today.

There was only one subject apart from military that my mother did not excel at, but she would would agree 100% with the very smart man who said:

A self taught artist is taught by a very ignorant man.

Finding the right teacher is key, because not every teacher teaches well.

Let me now introduce you formally to Devin Standard who has known me much longer than you, and I know has known the corporate game much better than you, prior to meeting me. Devin who once wrote the most brilliant words about the obligation of those who have the knowledge to do the right thing which is not save their skin at the expense of others, decided very recently to play his part to increase the risk of my and my F-C wife’s personal safety when deactivating his FB account with close to 600 FB “friends” who in turn were playing their part in giving me one of the largest footprints on the Internet without anyone who doesn’t know aware of it which allows me to reach that much further to inform all the wretchedly educated from the bottom up given how those at the very top and there are so very few of us have kept the information to ourselves.

You would also agree with me given the slow reaction of the herd to do good that had I decided one moment too soon to start sharing my unique and universal knowledge, there is more chance that I would not be here today.

Go ahead and make a spot for Devin as well as his father Kenneth in your documentary that should you decide for whatever reason not to do it or do it in a less than proper manner it will allow others to learn from your decision.

I am also very aware that you have not asked more about the importance of insurance and I also know that unless you are already intimately familiar with all my writings and even then you would have to be either one of the very few top experts in insurance or a member of Nicholas Oppenheimers very small inner circle which does not include any Jewish people, at least none who are honest, and therefore you not only remain very ignorant on such an important subject that is inextricably connected to the art business.

Just this paragraph above will allow those better informed than you that much more aware of where I am going with this, and that means they have to judge how much longer they have a head-start on you who they realize could decide to set your ego aside and jump in with all 4s into this documentary while leveraging the information including why it is that Mike Flint with hugely powerful Jewish and Israeli connections while failing after all these year to come up with the financing which he might now have thanks to the public international attention I am bringing to his documentary Angels In The Sky, thought most carefully why he didn’t need a script to raise the monies.

All of you know that I have been CEO of a company like MGM which my longtime buddy Gary Barber now fills, and Gary of course knows Roy Essakow of Marc Rich fame which does not mean Gary is not now having second thoughts about being one of the Oppenheimers peacock Captains of Industry.

Yes, this impossible to imagine DEATH SENTENCE, that because of who I am, exposes all the hypocrites’ justice system which has always been the justice system of the corrupt, it is just that the mineral monopolists have had 4 generations of you totally fooled.

They also anticipated that your reaction would inevitably be to run against me without realizing that thanks to the digital age and information traveling at light speed it illuminates the true colors of each of you, no matter hard hard you try to duck and dive.

May I also suggest that you not wait for me to follow up with Mark Flint who you should know by now even if he didn’t mention it has as his investment banker Mark Lansky, the grandson of US mafia don Meyer Lansky, who unless he was put to work by the Mossad would have laughed at Israel Prime Minister Netanyahu going on TV and being rebroadcast on the Mossad’s Jerusalem Post that Israel needed money donations from the United States in order to feed the thousands of Israeli children who go to sleep hungry.

Bear in mind that until I see the final cut of the documentary and/or final script where the beginning is just as important as the end, it will not have my endorsement.

Ps – I still see you and Nancy as the perfect hosts for putting on Beverly Hills one of my Educational Light Journey-One Tribe of Achievers seminar-workshops where the two of you would make perfect hosts.

[Word count 8416]

On Mar 12, 2012, at 8:04 AM, LEITH EATON wrote:

Please see below Gary my response to your comments to Nancy.

Sent from Ambassador Dame Leith Eaton’s iPhone
Please excuse any errors.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gg
Date: March 12, 2012 2:59:19 AM PDT
To: Nancy
Cc: LEITH EATON , “mageph520@yahoo.com” , “” \”Matthew Margo Esq. – Senior attorney for CBS – Matthew’s father Judge Cecil Margo was tasked by Ben Gurion during Israel’s War of Independence [Nov. 1947 – Jan. 1949] where South African Commander Margo played a pivotal role and overseen every step , 60 Minutes , Andrea Kerzner
Subject: Re: Strange reflection – Fwd: Are you the son of the amazing Charlie Winters who received a Presidential Pardon?

Nancy hi – I assume Leith has kept you informed of our email conversations following the phone message you left early afternoon

Note: No, I did not because I left Malibu and was tied up and did not return till late evening.

As I mentioned I left a phone message on the number you called me from 310 4573595 soon after I wrote my “show of hands” communique

What did you want to talk about?

Leith appears to have now gone silent

Note: No, I have not gone silent. Never will. My previous emails show you that I was tied up yesterday and none the less contacted you to let you know that I was interested in meeting with you.

The truth is too disturbing to a great number of people who have not really had to work hard or for that matter very smart to make their money to afford their lifestyle but that does not give them the right to call themselves spokespeople for the poor who are only poor because they are misinformed

Note: I trust that you are not referring to me in the above reference because I have worked very hard starting as a small child of 12 and am self made and I have mostly been the sole supporter not only of myself and also I have raised my children on my own as an artist. I have never had a benefactor. I have a G- d given right to be a spokesperson to who ever I am directed by G- d to stand up for, just as I am sure that you have. As for being misinformed, no one knows everything and no one ever will. We all do what we can when moved to do so. I hope you won’t be so quick to judge as I have not done so to you. I am not a sheep, nor have I ever been. I have stood up for truth my entire life against much adversity at times! That is why I am located in the Media Capital. That is what my life’s work is all about. I have had many who have tried to have me run for US Congress, however, I would not want to be limited, nor controlled, therefore I started my own Foundation, dedicated to promoting World Peace and Global Enlightenment through Education and the Arts. Everything I have done has been self funded and I have worked hard and smart just to keep moving forward through great adversities. My son has been very ill for several years and it has not been easy. So, I ask that you not judge, lest ye be judged yourself.

Btw I just noticed that I got a text message last evening from my 2 decade old friend Mike Grant who is the current IBF Heavyweight Boxing Champion letting me know that he is following things very closely

Just because the Oppenheimers chose the biggest fools to first reward with monopoly monies that had these fools foolishly spend the earth does not make any of them less fools

The greatest athletes are boxers and so long as their brains are not worse off than those who lie and instantly begin suffering irreversible brain damage they are the best suited to uplift the masses who have been deprived of the truthful information

Knowledge is power

Ps – I hope you can make it to my court hearing a week from today

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 11, 2012, at 12:50 PM, Nancywrote:

—–Original Message—– My Dear Gary, I love all of your articles you are right on the money. Everything I know and feel you so wonderfully wrote it. I do want to get together with you. . Thank you for even more insight. Regards Nancy
From: Gary S Gevisser
Sent: Mar 10, 2012 6:14 PM
To: nbretzfield@earthlink.net, Leith Eaton
Cc: Mike Flint , jim winters , Marie Dion Gevisser , Barbara Fix , Udi Zorani , Jerry Meadors , Wilfred Weide , Rod Margo , Matthew Margo , “President Shimon Peres c/o Office for the Israeli Deparment of Defense Attache; Israeli Embassy Washington DC Israeli Embassy” , “Adele Strous “Im not interested in history of Israel” Clingman – wife of CIA oil trader Alan Clingman and business partner of Roy Essakow-Marc Rich and company.” , Roy Essakow – Marc Rich Lieutenant , “The coupon clipper is the Jeffrey Jack The Ripper Essakow – co-owner of the Marc Rich and Co. Flower Hill Mall Solana Beach California” , “Patrick. J. Fitzgerald – US Attorney – prosecuted successfully Presidential Pardoned Marc Rich’s attorney Scooter Libby.” , “Patrick K. Tillman Sr. Esq. – father of American Football athlete Pat Tillman who was killed by “friendly fire” in Afghanistan.” , Ron Bellows – US Government owned American International Group – Chief Executive Officer President Barrak Obama – Nobel Peace Prize winner on 10/9/2009 , “Rabbi Capers C. Funnye – close cousin of First Lady Michelle Obama who is married to President OBAMA ” , Jay McMichael – CNN Photojournalist
Subject: Strange reflection – Fwd: Are you the son of the amazing Charlie Winters who received a Presidential Pardon?

I don’t think Jim Winters would have a problem with me sharing our communications, because few would argue how important the passing of time is at these times when with just the push of one button by sufficient numbers of us on our keyboards could end in the next instant all the world’s suffering, which would not only be proof of a miracle and we really only need one miracle to prove the existence of G-d that one moment has each of us very emotional about very important stuff and the next totally indifferent to the truth about how quickly the suffering can end, given how we all know logically that no one or organization other than all 7 billion of us agreeing can own water, that without none of us humans can survive, and yet one organization has in fact owned water and all the stuff that goes with it, ever since its founder Cecil Rhodes put water pumps to work in the diamond mines of Kimberly, South Africa and then set about placing a price on everything else including the life of a human; and then his successors, the Oppenheimers decided to have Edward Jay Epstein write The Diamond Invention book, all designed to have the reader feeling that the Oppenheimers own everyone and everything.

Side note to Nancy: Please tell me when you have decided to throw in the trash David Icke’s 533 page book, The Biggest Secret.

The fact that I am not a Professor of world history does not mean, I am not an authority on the 4 subjects, History, Economics, Military & Politics [HEMP] or the fact that Ben-Gurion hadn’t thought I would make a very good spy chief, well ahead of Boris Senior telling me soon after we met in the fall of 1972 at a busy coffee bar in the Dizzengoff Circle, Tel-Aviv, that he wouldnt be surprised if one day I headed up the Mossad whose permanent staff know they are being watched each time they enter and exit Mossad headquarters in Tel-Aviv and why the Mossad do not keep it a secret that they place a lot of trust in their Mossad’s Metsada Special Forces Division that includes the Kidon assassination unit.

Equally important is that by now if you haven’t discussed with Mike who you both recall last night saying time and again, “Gary, this is about you, not about my project”, then the 3 of you should discuss that first letter of mine to the editor of the Jerusalem Post that was published on Feb. 1, 2001 whose first sentence should have each of you and everyone you know going totally quiet, and knowing how very important it was that 8 months prior to 9/11 I who is still not a household name, could draw the connecting dots between a CIA oil trader, who was a traitor of Israel following the 1973 Yom Kippur War, and further acts of terrorism.

Even if none of you putting all your heads together, and of course email Ickes and the whole pathetic US Congress for their input, cannot still figure it all out, then you would understand that at least one person at the Jerusalem Post perfectly understood and decided to publish it because they understood who profits the most when stealing resources of war that belong to the first of the resistors who are the first to be killed prior instituting things like the “rule of law” and nice sounding “democracy” like words.

You would also understand that I understood that first letter as well as the 3 follow up letters, with the 4th published on May 1, 2001, a good 3 months before the Mossad gave both the FBI and CIA that CLEAR, ONE SENTENCE “heads up” one month prior to 9/11. You would also know that my letters were not in the least bit complementary of Israel Prime Minister Ehud Barak who weighed in heavily in support of the treacherous Presidential Pardon.

Do you think that when I understand something of critical importance that I need to confirmation by anyone who is corrupt? [CLICK HERE].

Furthermore, you would know that there are a great many people who are aware of all these very important facts which would have had everyone in the Polo Lounge last night very quiet if all they had to read was this communication whose importance cannot be hurt by me mentioning how Israeli Military Intelligence-Mossad at the Office for the Israel Department of Defense attache at the Israeli Embassy in Washington DC went about on November 23, 2007 confirming receipt from me of their rather ingenious Military Report which had been shared with me in the summer of 2007 by a top-notch Israeli Special Forces Flotilla 13 commando that cast a very dark shadow on US intelligence who had managed to convince Al Quaida not to attack either the hugely vulnerable oil supertankers, while blowing a big hole in the USS Cole, or any of the oil fields of the Middle East. [CLICK HERE].

Even if it is not on the tip of your tongues you would remember that the USS Cole was attacked on October 10, 2000, just 11 months prior to 9/11, and still not a single much more highly vulnerable oil supertanker, and they number approximately 280, has even been hit.

Now you would think that if the Mossad-IMI were able to think of such an ingenious military report, then why do you think not a single politician-banker or member of the media on the left, right or center couldn’t at least republish it?

Have you counted the days that the world has been so quiet about my $4 million DEATH SENTENCE and how easy it is for all the hypocrites to just continue with their lives?

What if I am right that there is a most just G-d who doesn’t need to take counsel with the minds of the corrupt to play total havoc with them even when not looking in the mirror and seeing strange reflection.

President Clinton had a month to go before George W. Bush would become President elect, first week of November 2000, right?

Now compare President George W. Bush’s Presidential Pardon on November 23, 2008 of the insanely courageous, most conscience filled Christian American Charles Winters who couldn’t find the bail money despite 5 million Jewish Americans being saved from the extermination camps less than a handful of years earlier, with Clinton who was a Rhodes-De Beers Scholar, granting the treasonous Jewish American Marc Rich who also gave up his American citizenship while on the run, a pardon at the 11th hour of Clinton’s last day in office, January 20, 2001, which was one year to the day before Clinton gave a speech at Caltech University where he ended so bizarrely suggesting that the United States was ripe for a Bosnian style ethnic cleansing civil war. (Should you not wish to do the research yourself about Clinton’s most famous speech, just email CNN photojournalist Jay McMichael who was there – jaymcmichael@hotmail.com)

You also know that when things look very grim, which they are when you are printing money out of thin air and forcing it on your slave trading nations, to find yourself, because no one taught you how to read a balance sheet, with a $400 billion surplus, which meant that your slave nations were not as fearful of Uncle Sam as our monopolists, headed by the Oppenheimers would have liked, to then ferment that much more civil war in the rest of the world by priming the pump with their unlimited supply of untraceable diamonds including the ones that were given to Hitler which he did not use to fashion precision tooling to manufacture in mass quantities weapons of genocide. (Do you think Obama has read The Diamond Invention book, and if you are not sure, would you know of someone who could get him to comment on the significance of Ch. 9. – DIAMONDS FOR HITLER?)

Consequently, Clinton. should know at least what you all now know about the Oppenheimers-De Beers Diamond Invention that shows no signs of letting up, apart from as I have already spelled out, the Oppenheimers decided last November, just 9 months after my unprecedented wrongful conviction to begin hiding from the general public, as they sold their remaining 40% interest in De Beers to themselves, Anglo American Corporation, all of which makes everyone dependent upon Wall Street for their lifestyle feeling like crawling back into their shell; and the moment you start hiding in this so leveling light speed Internet age, there is no turning back, and people you depend upon for your survival have little difficulty drawing their own conclusions.

I have yet to ask a hypocrite if they think their favorite pet can read their mind, and when the animal goes quiet whether they rage inside?

I only know that I am not a snail because I am smart enough to think that if you eat something that moves slowly you become what you eat; and nor do I think it a good use of my time to think about all the nastier things a snail needs to eat in order to survive a rather harrowing life; instead I live that much more in the moment and knowing that my very good memory will always service me well, so long as there is an audience interested in hearing the truth.

It is most telling the fact that the Oppenheimers have managed to suppress the press throughout the world reporting on the fact that their Lloyds of London Insurance which accept diamonds as a currency so long as its value is certified by De-Beers or one of their affiliates like the non-profit Gemological Institute of America, have banned American citizens from investing in Lloyds for more than 2 decades, while Lloyds has been allowed to continue selling their insurance to American citizens and American corporations.

That should have you going quieter than you ever thought possible.

But you know that a great many people who have had this information continue to talk and act like it is no big deal.

Lloyds do much more than lead the way in insuring the world’s ships; they set the price of all commerce throughout the world just like the Oppenheimers control the trading of currencies that the masses still see as a “fair market” even though we all know that the Oppenheimers have never once provided an inventory of their diamond holdings because that would mean in the next instant they would have to show the trillions of US $s in their vaults not converted into unlimited supplies of other unlimited amounts of abstract art that have no gauge other than the person with the money assigning a value, which is the biggest weapon they hang over the US Congress and the other 2 Branches.

That should make you even quieter.

It is no small fact that the Securities Exchange Commission who rule over Wall Street have been intimately involved in this decision by Lloyds to trash American citizens as this UK based organization are saying on the one hand that ALL Americans are bad because they support an unjust judicial system that allows Americans who have profited from the monopolistic practices of Lloyds-De Beers to sue when Lloyds-De Beers change the rules a little while mostly letting those insurance syndicates that Americans had invested in go belly up, and then they have the SEC speaking for them by saying when allowing Lloyds to sell into the American market that Lloyds is a good risk, but Americans are a bad risk.

If you are American and corrupt you must feel that your whole world has just come to an end.

The Oppenheimers-Lloyds-De Beers and company have turned Americans on Americans.

Now examine with a critical eye this September 2006 photo of very defensive and skeptical looking Putin bowing in Johannesburg, South Africa to Nicholas Oppenheimer

who was, as you may already know, born on the same day my 50 year old paternal grandmother, Katie Sher Gevisser passed away, June 8, 1945.

Look at the time on your computer clock; mine says 3:12 pm and you will know that when I sent out this very important communique I was still alive and dependent upon each of you to get the information out, even if you decide to be passive.

I know to live life to the fullest which means one has to do it without fear which comes of course from always having Truth-Logic-G-d at my side.

Suffice to also say I have now taken a closer look at Nancy’s interesting background which is not altogether dissimilar to mine, at least the fashion side.

Below is an article about my stepfather, Alan “Mr. South African Clothing” Zulman and my mom:

Ps – Please pass this on to Nancy who has yet to acknowledge receipt of my previous writings which I will soon post up on my website.

[Word count 2191]

Begin forwarded message:

> From: jim winters
> Date: March 10, 2012 12:29:17 PM PST
> To: Gary S Gevisser
> Subject: Re: Are you the son of the amazing Charlie Winters who received a Presidential Pardon?
>
> wow…this will take me a little time to digest…
>
> On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 3:18 PM, Gary S Gevisser wrote:
> It seems that he was in jail and having great difficulty coming up with bail money. (The silence of my Jewish American brothers and sisters cannot be understated.)
>
> Let me now tell you a little more about myself. My email address that we are using is not my regular one, which is gary@2facetruth.com.
>
> The name “Issy” is my paternal grandfather’s first name although his birth Christian name was Israel; and “nathan” is my

On Mar 12, 2012, at 7:40 AM, LEITH EATON wrote:

Hello Gary:

I haven’t gone silent at all. As you can see I sent the email below to you even though I was tied up almost all day yesterday. I hope we can speak perhaps after 5:00 today as I will be trading all day. Nothing makes me silent unless my G-d given intuition shows me a better way.

Best, Leith

Sent from Ambassador Dame Leith Eaton’s iPhone
Please excuse any errors.

Begin forwarded message:

From: LEITH EATON
Date: March 11, 2012 9:03:57 PM PDT
To: Gg
Subject: Re: Thank you

Gary:

I am at a charity event for the Chai Center at the Peterson Automotive Museum and not in Malibu to get the call. Perhaps we can speak tomorrow afternoon after 5:00 at your convenience. A documentary of you sounds very interesting.

My best number is 310-728-5888 for tomorrow.

Best, Leith

Sent from Ambassador Dame Leith Eaton’s iPhone
Please excuse any errors.

On Mar 11, 2012, at 8:15 PM, Ggwrote:

It is only wasted because it goes into the hands of the wrong people

You know that you are not alone in having completely missed the boat

Bottom line why don’t you do a documentary on me?

That connecting dot paragraph is much more than a good starting point

Btw I left message earlier on the phone number Nancy left

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 11, 2012, at 6:17 PM, LEITH EATONwrote:

I understand Gary. Netanyahu has one of my paintings. I have not met him personally. When I shot my documentary in Israel, I used a Director who did not coincide with my vision. Nothing against the Director, however, I wanted to interview Netanyahu and others, all the way to people in the street, however, he didn’t. Next time, I will Direct. My series is Peace for Profit. Exploring prosperity that is being wasted in areas of the world because of Hatred and Conflict. This is meant to be an ongoing series in all areas of the world where hatred and conflict prevail. Larry King is in the Documentary. There is much to do. Yes, my life and work is dedicated to uplifting mankind and I honor you for your important work. You are obviously a very strong and courageous man.

Let us meet soon.

All the best, Leith

Sent from Ambassador Dame Leith Eaton’s iPhone
Please excuse any errors.

On Mar 11, 2012, at 11:22 AM, Ggwrote:

There is more that I want to comment on that will increase the odds significantly of everyone deciding to logically share the water that sets the stage for the charade of the poor being lazy to end

Could you first tell me if you have met Netanyahu and how many pieces of your art has he bought?

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 11, 2012, at 4:06 AM, LEITH EATONwrote:

Hello Gary:

Thank you for taking the time to share the information about your mother and the interests that we shared in common. Your family seems so very special.

I can see where your amazing foundation began. Great work and I intend to share it with others.

Best, Leith
Sent from Ambassador Dame Leith Eaton’s iPhone
Please excuse any errors.

1,867 total views, 6 views today

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Connect with Facebook