Pages Navigation Menu
Categories Navigation Menu

Beautiful story-Time to kill – Re: What’s the difference between Karma and your “vengeful god”

From: Gary Gevisser <garystevengevisser>
Date: Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Subject: Beautiful story-Time to kill – Re: What’s the difference between Karma and your “vengeful god”
To: Adam Tucker <adamtucker619>
Cc: rest; <Geoffrey.ROTHWELL>” <Geoffrey.ROTHWELL>, Charles Ivie <charles.ivie8>, Laura Malter <lauramalter>, “Devin Standard – eldest son of former President of New York State Bar Kenneth Standard who felt the heat of having a Facebook account and not choosing change was better to deactivate his FB account.” <devinstandard>, “Rabbi Caspers C. Funnye – close cousin of First Lady Michelle Obama.” <ravfunnye>, Neil Gevisser <neil>, Melvin Gevisser <mgevisser>, Kathy-Louise Gevisser danziger <dkdanz>, “matthewmargo” <matthewmargo>, NANCY SPIELBERG <nancyspielberg>

One has to love your parting words, “I didn’t want to have pieces of my communications taken out of context and used in future emails.”

At the outset of this board meeting of more than only bored human beings, please take note of my last posting titled “Solution” on my Facebook “wall” and then work backwards remembering to look at my postings on [the FB “wall” of] Principal Economist for the Nuclear Energy Agency [NEA], Professor of Economics, Geoffrey Rothwell, as well as his and his newly married daughter’s responses.

I note your edits but we must first look at the first paragraph of what you wrote me on December 2 at 5:48 PM [France time] and which you decided to delete when you later provided your “edit”:

I do not have a degree from university but I would not agree that I am not a math or a science scholar. I wrote three paragraphs on three topics and you chose to ignore all three of them and distract with “he said, she said”. Don’t forget that I saw the look in your eyes when you realized that you had crossed the line at E Street Cafe – The judge’s verdict may “over-rule” mine in the eyes of the public, but you and I both know that God knows the truth. If you are so sure that God is vengeful, than what were you being punished for the night of October 26th? Or is God only vengeful against other people? You can blame DeBeers or your enemies, but isn’t everything an extension of God? Can you explain the difference between your, “vengeful god” and the Buddhists’ “karma”?

I stopped at your first use of a “double negative” in the first sentence; “but I would not agree that I am not a math or science scholar.”

For all those whose first language is not English, what you were saying is that you consider yourself both a math and science scholar.

To be a scholar you have to either have “peer review” amongst scholars who are not “self-taught” or you need to find one accomplished professor in both disciplines to announce you a scholar.

You never even earned a degree from university and I also know for a fact that you did not come close to excelling in high school in either math or science or more importantly Latin when the first thing you would have learned in English is Proverbs:

IT IS BETTER TO KEEP QUIET AND LET PEOPLE THINK YOU TO BE A FOOL, THAN TO SPEAK OUT AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT.

Do you recall who taught you, “If you think like an ant, you are an ant”?

She, my super-talented French-Canadian wife Marie Dion is currently gardening alongside 2 other spectacular French women.

BTW, do you ever close your eyes and imagine what it is like to fuck a most beautiful woman, even once? How would you teach your listeners the best way to deal with jealousy?

For example, would you suggest that they find a way to get stupid and end up eating themselves to death because their mind tells them to imagine that fucking fat is an enjoyable experience because you are most interested in their interesting mind?

When was the last time you had either a wife or girlfriend tell you that you are interesting?

Do you use your Facebook account to figure out, like me, what the “common herd” are thinking or are you just trying to look intelligent so that you can get either money and/or a fuck from a most beautiful woman?

Let’s now go back a little in time to 11:50 AM France time.

BTW, Im currently sitting on the beach, warmly dressed on this most glorious sunshine day here in Corsica and it is clearly not all that cold because Mango is lying curled up [on the sand], not in the least bit shaking, enjoying the wonderfully pleasant baking sun. Do you remember in either Hebrew or English the Jewish blessing, “May the Lord bless you and keep; may He cause his face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you”? Don’t you find it wonderfully uplifting that that when speaking Hebrew the word “He” means “She”?

It is now 3:33 PM, going on 5 hours since I placed up on Geoffrey Rothwell’s Facebook “wall” the following:

Goeffrey, let me know when you have read on my FB “wall” that remains open to everyone, just the subject line; “How to escape torture?”.

Geoffrey Rothwell knows like everyone that a liar cannot believe in God, which is the essence of General Relativity and why very humble Einstein referred to 2 c mE in reverse as “The Mind of God”.

You are perfectly correct, I will not debate with you God, Karma, split personality, split hairs and/or spirituality on any level because you are a confirmed liar and [having committed] perjury, and wouldn’t know where to begin finding God-Logic-Truth.

When female Superior Court Judge Adrienne Orfield asked you on April 14, 2010 to explain why you were bringing a charge of physical assault against me without providing any supporting evidence such as bodily injury, a medical doctor’s report, or witnesses to the supposed attack which you said took place at the E Street Cafe in Leucadia, California two weeks prior, and the place was packed and there was even an individual who did not like me sitting at the table we were all sharing, you answered Judge Orfield with your very often “blank look” which is because it has been increasingly often that you cannot come up with a rational explanation.

Mango has now crept onto to my lap and brought with him a few grains of sand that don’t appear to be interfering with any of the mechanisms. [If anyone wants to be so generous and send me a new Apple laptop or just send me the monies to buy a new one, that would be great.]

I have now had to lower my wide brimmed hat in order to block the sun from getting into my eyes.

Judge Orfield did the right thing and she ruled in my favor, and implored the two of us to come together and find a Texas lawyer to represent us in defending against the baseless – because it was fabricated – defamation lawsuit filed by CIA Charles Knuff’s Dallas, Texas liar-lawyer Alan Loewinsohn on February 23, 2010 in the wrong jurisdiction of Texas.

You still said nothing and your silence about having found your lawyer Alan Loewinsohn continued for another 294 days until February 2 the next year, some two weeks after Loewinsohn’s corrupt Texas Judge Martin Lowy, while arguing my case correctly from the start that there was never any evidence of defamation by me, handed me a $4 million Texas DEATH SENTENCE judgment that even the biggest crooks in the world know it is illegal, but the crooks do not care.

So tell me, who amongst all those silent would you say are good people who I should be nice to?

Bear in mind, what Judge Orfield and me did not know on April 14, 2010 was that on March 30, 2010, at 12:10 PM, before you filed your fabricated assault charge against me, all geared to murder my impeccable reputation and further the aims of liar, cheat, thief, perjurer, sick CIA Charles Knuff, you wrote his lawyer Loewinsohn the following:

From: Adam Tucker [mailto:adamtucker619]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 12:10 PM
To: Alan Loewinsohn
Subject: Knuff v Gevisser / Tucker

Mr Loewinsohn,

My name is Adam L Tucker and I am one of the Defendants named in the defamation lawsuit filed by Charles Knuff against myself and Gary Gevisser.

I am not sure of the impact on the case however I believe that it is important to make you aware that I am no longer working with Gary Gevisser and accordingly I no longer have the ability to change anything related to 2facetruth.com or just3ants.com without his permission.

To be very clear, in no way am I saying or implying that the information relating to my meeting with Mr. Knuff on December 23, 2008 is false, however due to recent aggressive behavior by Mr. Gevisser, I am no longer affiliated with him in any way.

Sincerely,

Adam L Tucker

Loewinsohn wasted little time in responding:

Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 3:52 PM, Alan Loewinsohn <alanl> wrote:

Mr. Tucker, my client believes strongly he has a case against you for significant monetary damages and intends to pursue such claim absent a resolution. He has , however, authorized me to make the following settlement offer and compromise:

Mr.. Knuff will release and waive all damage claims against you in return for the following agreements by you:

1) You will remove all web postings you are in control of that relate to Mr.. Knuff and not repost them;

2) You will agree to the entry of an injunction by a court prohibiting you from making any false or misleading statements orally or in writing in the future or assisting anyone else in doing so;

3) You will admit in writing that some of the statements made by you and Mr., Gevisser in the past about Mr.. Knuff were untrue.

This offer will remain open until 5 pm CST on April 1, 2010, at which time it will be withdrawn without further notice unless accepted by reply email from you.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Mr. Tucker, remember at all times – and for the remainder of your very long and conscious life where there is no escape from your heinous, most hideous crime which only has you your Facebook “friends” and bad people who wouldn’t dare to engage me in debate including the subject, “God does NOT exist” – that while seated before Judge Orfield you were intimately familiar with all your most criminal writings to Loewinsohn who was asking you to lie, but you couldn’t, because in addition to video I had of you explaining my innocence, which they later received from me on or around April 2, 2010 along with my first response to their nonsense lawsuit, it was your statements that you had placed up on the Yahoo message board on December 27 and 28, 2008, which they were most objecting to; and one of those postings included an email you sent the FBI telling them that you were afraid for your life following your meeting with CIA Knuff at his home in southern California on December 23, 2008, and you became that much more anxious once CIA Knuff broke his email communications with you, once I intervened on your behalf by sending him an email on December 25 to enquire about all the things he supposedly told you that had you so very fearful, including his admonition to you that you should break all contact with me. You may have forgotten what your face looked like when Knuff called you 3 times on December 26 without leaving a message and then on February 24, 2009 he left a message for you to call him on his cell phone – CLICK HERE & CLICK HERE.

Let’s not also forget that on December 23, 2008 President George W. Bush granted a posthumous Presidential Pardon to Christian American Charles Winters, considered by the top echelons of the Israel Army including the General of Generals, David Ben-Gurion, “Godfather of the Israel Air Force”.

So imagine if someone else had got hold of the “back and forth” writings between you and Loewinsohn and sent them on to Judge Orfield who while looking at your blank look face, she could read in black and white that you were not only a liar, a cheat, a thief, a perjurer of the highest order, but you were trying to fool her with the argument, “It is my word against Gevisser”.

Right now you say that you are living “hand to mouth”, can you imagine what it would have been like for you in prison and me and/or those good who share my great spirit for living in the moment, able to share with the prison guards and other inmates what a sleaze bag you are.

At least Knuff was making it perfectly clear that he went to Texas because his lawyer Loewinsohn had bought the judge, and that the judge was going to help him steal $4 million from me.

You had not only made out that you were my friend, but in the course of impressing upon me that you could be trusted, you borrowed $8,000 from Marie and me which you also used to go twice on vacation to Costa Rico without first asking us if we thought you were taking a liberty, since you hadn’t made the slightest effort to repay a penny; and only after you got slammed by Judge Orfield without being thrown into the slammer because you had illegally withheld the self-incriminating evidence, did you begin to make a few payments of $150 a month and then you stopped. That debt is more than 5 years old.

Now we must not bore our listeners to death; so lets move on with the rest of your very interesting dialogue with Loewinsohn-Knuff.

Approximately 3 hours after Loewinsohn asked you to lie, you wrote him back:

From: Adam Tucker
To: Alan Loewinsohn
Sent: Tue Mar 30 19:01:19 2010 Subject: Re: Knuff v Gevisser / Tucker

Mr. Loewinsohn,

This settlement sounds acceptable, however before an official meeting of the minds can be reached, I will need clarification on item #3; I am uncomfortable making a blanket statement. To be clear, I will not lie about anything, but if there are statements that Mr. Gevisser has made that I don’t believe to be true, I will have no problem putting that in writing.

Regards,

Adam L Tucker

Loewinsohn-Knuff wrote you back approximately 8 minutes later:

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 5:09 PM, Alan Loewinsohn <alanl> wrote:

If you can tell me which statements you are aware mr gevisser has made that are untrue perhaps we can limit number 3 to those statements ?

Alan Loewinsohn

You replied approximately 27 minutes later:

From: Adam Tucker <adamtucker619>
Date: Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: Knuff v Gevisser / Tucker
To: Alan Loewinsohn <alanl>

Mr. Gevisser has sent a lot of emails referencing Mr. Knuff over the past year; are the statements in questions related to what is presently on the website, in emails, or both?

I understand your need to be vague however, it is important to me that I maintain my integrity throughout this and I am not willing to write off something that is true. Is there a way that this can be accomplished without compromising your clients interest or my integrity?

To be clear regarding my relationship with Mr. Gevisser; I went to the North County (San Diego) Superior Court this afternoon and filed a temporary restraining order Case Number: 37-2010-00053195 which he will be served with later this week.

According to the conditions of the temporary restraining order, I must not have any communications with Mr. Gevisser.

Regards,

Adam Tucker

Now imagine Judge Orfield still looking at your “blank look” face but having all this documentation in front of her, and she keeps rereading your words, “I understand your need to be vague”.

While you have blocked me from seeing your Facebook account and your social cause Crunchy Hippie – what a happy sounding name – where you say you are Co-Founder and Lead Developer, it has not prevented me and others who find what you have to say as interesting as anything on TV or what they encounter within their inner circle, from finding a way around your childish block.

You hide, of course, most of your FB “friends” but there are still 3 FOOLS NAMES, FOOLS FACES IN PUBLIC PLACES who follow you; Rebecca Dillard, who works at Dillard Dental Services; Ashley Stults and Nicole Frakes and there is no further information about the last two on your Facebook account, but when clicking on the hyperlink above their names, the first thing you notice is that they have bunches of Facebook “friends” who remain in clear view.

You are all about being crystal clear in making the convincing arguments which must first of all be supported by the facts which I perfectly understand why it is that you have such a hard time remembering.

The best is your latest post on your FB “wall” from October 29:

Short term memory. How about the BILLIONS that were given away to the underwriters at pre-ipo prices? Chase, Citi, Bofa… they all got an immediate return on their investment from the tax-payer.
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052748704865704575611030199371948

That is funny, is it not?

Your prior posting for the world, other than me, to see took place on February 5th:

Nature constantly achieves balance and order by adaptation. Every action has a repercussion and although this isn’t as destructive as the typical Genetically Modified Organisms, this is manipulating a design that is much more sophisticated than we can possibly ascertain.

I am all for embracing technology, however manipulating nature at a genetic level is tantamount to playing G-d.

Let’s now get back to your secret negotiations with Loewinsohn-Knuff to save your own skin as you go about bending over backwards to help them as much as you possibly can; but they are now silent, and simply waiting to hear how convincing you can be before Judge Orfield. That has you a little more than nervous; eventually, you cannot wait any longer and you follow up the next day:

From: Adam Tucker To: Alan Loewinsohn
Sent: Wed Mar 31 18:13:32 2010
Subject: Fwd: Knuff v Gevisser / Tucker

Have you had an opportunity to discuss this with your client?

The email record which you sent me on Feb. 2, 2011 shows the time stamp of 18:13, which is 6:13 PM, and maybe there was something wrong with your computer because Loewinsohn seems to reply at 4:20 PM according to your records:

Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Alan Loewinsohn <alanl> wrote:

I hope to be back to you tomorrow with a more specific proposal thank you.

Alan Loewinsohn

Loewinsohn-Knuff do not get back to you as they had promised, and you are counting on them as your new set of friends, just like all the many girlfriends you have gone through who inevitably bore with all your bullshit talk, no different however to most relationships, but most seem to be doing better than “living hand to mouth”; the same with that rather podgy new girlfriend who attended Judge Orfield’s court proceedings on April 14, 2010.

Surely you were honest enough with her having learned from all your other failed relationships including your ex-wife who tossed you out on your ear, to have confided in her about your secret dealings with criminals Knuff-Loewinsohn and company. So what did she think about your lying through your teeth when failing to tell Judge Orfield, the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? Do you recall being under oath from the start of the proceedings when both of us were asked to raise our hands and tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, “So help me God”?

You recently told me that she, who looked old enough to be your mother, at least from behind and her side face view which is all else i saw was also not very beautiful, is not your latest live-in girlfriend. So when did she dump you?

Why would anyone live with a loser, a perjurer and most of all the biggest fucking coward who takes bits and pieces of my writings, places them on his FB “wall” and fails to explain his full background and why he cannot be as precise as me in articulating the gun-money-power of De Beers and their closely held affiliates including the United States Congress, because it would mean he would have to explain how he got so knowledgeable and that would mean at least mentioning my name.

How about now showing full remorse and writing on your FB “wall” my name, Gary Steven Gevisser a hundred times in the same color pen, and see if you get any response?

You are big in talk about bartering and since you don’t have money, bartering is the next best thing, and you must be doing it with others, but you cannot bring yourself to doing it with me in order to repay your debt because you really don’t want me to be wildly successful because it would inevitably expose all your insecurities and that would mean worse than being tortured to death with your God gift disease which is what you call the pain you have from Crohns Disease, you will die alone.

But fear not, because you will have accompanying you the remainder of this life and into the next and why some people are simply born with nervous personalities that nothing will cure, your most beautiful dialogue with the cowardly thugs Knuff-Loewinsohn.

Back to the days leading up to the showdown with not easy to pull the wool over the eyes, Judge Adrienne Orfield.

All of April Fools Day 2010 goes by and you hear nothing from your new friends, Knuff-Loewinsohn and so you write them the following day.

From: Adam Tucker
To: Alan Loewinsohn
Sent: Fri Apr 02 12:37:48 2010
Subject: Re: Fwd: Knuff v Gevisser / Tucker

I think it may be worth mentioning that Mr. Gevisser has been feverishly attacking my credibility and integrity following my notice to him that I would no longer be working with him.

My last meeting with him was on Monday afternoon (3/30/2010) during which time he physically assaulted me and has subsequently lied about the circumstances, implying that I was the aggressor. I believe that I have more than sufficient evidence to prove that Mr. Gevisser is lying in his communications regarding me and knowing Mr. Gevisser, I expect that he will try to maintain his position (lying) in court on April 14th, when we meet with the judge to decide if my temporary restraining order becomes a permanent one.

I have now seen how easy it was for Mr. Gevisser to lie, and accordingly I am willing to put in writing that I have witnessed Mr. Gevisser lie about me and therefore I no longer trust anything that come from him.

Suffice to say, it looks like I too will be suing Mr. Gevisser for defamation in the coming months.

You got the date of our meeting wrong. It was Monday, March 29, 2010.

Loewinsohn-Knuff reply the same day:

Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 10:48 AM, Alan Loewinsohn <alanl> wrote:

Thank you. I hope to be back to you by Monday with a specific proposal.

Alan Loewinsohn

Monday, April 5th, you heard nothing.

April 6,7,8,9,10,11,12 and 13, you heard nothing.

They were waiting as nervously as you.

After you got your balls cut off, but not yet having to chew on them, your wrote your new friends Knuff-Loewinsohn, and note how personal and friendly you are, dispensing with the Mr. Loewinsohn and calling him by his first name:

From: Adam Tucker [mailto:adamtucker619] Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 5:01 PM
To: Alan Loewinsohn
Subject: Re: Fwd: Knuff v Gevisser / Tucker

Alan,

Unfortunately my restraining order with Mr. Gevisser was denied as it came down to my word against his and I carried the burden of proof. With that said, it is my opinion that Mr. Gevisser has committed perjury, and having witnessed Mr. Gevisser lie in court today I have lost complete confidence in him and what he has to say. He now has zero credibility in my eyes and I am remorseful for having brought Mr. Knuff onto Mr. Gevisser’s radar.

I do not want to interact with Mr. Gevisser under any circumstances let alone work with him against Mr. Knuff – so if there is anything that I can do (short of lying) I would like to cooperate.

Please reply as soon as possible so that I know how to proceed in way of finding a defense attorney.

Adam Tucker

Wow, that is breathtaking.

And I have read it at least 100 times.

Were I to read it another zillion times it would be no less breathtaking.

Do you know if there is a statute of limitation for a prosecuting attorney of the State of California and/or Federal Prosecutor for bringing criminal charges against a perjurer in such an important matter?

What about a jury where all the world’s future humans are the judges?

How would your God judge your performance, and what punishment would you suggest fits the crime?

You got one thing right. You carried the burden of proof.

It was not, “come down to my word against his” and you know it, and so does Knuff-Loewisohn as well as every human being on the planet.

You couldn’t stop right there because your tordu-conflicted thought mind was already in a death tail spin from which there cannot possibly be any glimpse of hope because that would make a mockery of the ingenious design of the system which has all living matter eventually dying, otherwise humans would only do evil if there is no chance of death.

Everything, starting with the design of logic, points to a Master Designer. If you are not uplifted you are corrupt; it is as simple as that.

The “with that said, it is my opinion….”, who the fuck do you think you were writing to; Mother Theresa?

I would now like all my adversaries to hit the “reply all” and give you all the comfort they are capable of.

Let’s look again at your total legacy:

With that said, it is my opinion that Mr. Gevisser has committed perjury, and having witnessed Mr. Gevisser lie in court today I have lost complete confidence in him and what he has to say. He now has zero credibility in my eyes and I am remorseful for having brought Mr. Knuff onto Mr. Gevisser’s radar.

I do not want to interact with Mr. Gevisser under any circumstances let alone work with him against Mr. Knuff – so if there is anything that I can do (short of lying) I would like to cooperate.

Please reply as soon as possible so that I know how to proceed in way of finding a defense attorney.

Adam Tucker

You were wanting them to finally reply after they had shown you one delay after the next, day after day, and you of course knowing what they were wanting to hear, and if you lost because you had no case against me, then their writings to you asking you to lie without them saying what untruthful statements I had made because none exist, would come back to inevitably bite them in their tails.

Have you ever seen a dog being kicked by a weak energy human?

I am quite sure many people have experienced this scene, but I haven’t, and nor would I ever let such a human get away with such an awful act, but always most mindful that I have never come close to witnessing such cowardice.

All cowards get exactly what they deserve in this lifetime and the next.

Of course they never planned to share this critically important evidence with me which is why they didn’t, but they still know it exists.

You were also too happy to have then let you off the hook because this evidence in your trial would show that both Knuff and you were culpable and most deserving of each other.

The laws, like the judges and the lawyers can all change, including the masses deciding to give me my justice, but in the meantime those with the knowledge can also despair for being such cowards and thinking that their lifestyles are all that is important.

The “short of lying”; when last did you feel yourself short of breath?

It is now starting to get cold as the sun has set, and I have wrapped Mango up in my very warm down jacket, and he has yet to exercise, so I will wrap this up and continue later.

But I must finish off with the rest of your sickening dialogue with Knuff-Loewinsohn.

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 7:36 AM, Alan Loewinsohn <alanl> wrote:

Mr. Tucker, I am in the process of preparing proposed settlement papers, which I hope to be able to send you next week. Thank you.

Alan Loewinsohn

You heard nothing. So you waited and waited until May 5.

From: Adam Tucker
To: Alan Loewinsohn
Sent: Wed May 05 17:31:13 2010
Subject: Re: Fwd: Knuff v Gevisser / Tucker Mr Loewinsohn,

Have you and Mr. Knuff made any decisions regarding a settlement?
Regards, Adam Tucker

They replied:

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 3:41 PM, Alan Loewinsohn <alanl> wrote:

Yes. We are working on settlement documents. I am finishing up a trial and hope to have you something by the third week in may.

Alan Loewinsohn

And you with plenty of time on your hands to kill, quickly wrote them back:

fom: Adam Tucker
To: Alan Loewinsohn
Sent: Wed May 05 17:53:40 2010
Subject: Re: Fwd: Knuff v Gevisser / Tucker

Thank you. When is the actual court date? Mr. Gevisser showed me his copy of the lawsuit a couple weeks after he was served but I have never received a copy of the lawsuit for my own records. Do you by any chance have a digital version of the lawsuit which could be emailed to me?

Thank you,
Adam

Loewinsohn-Knuff reply just as quickly:

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 3:53 PM, Alan Loewinsohn <alanl> wrote:

There is no current court date. I will send it to you.

Alan Loewinsohn

You hear nothing; so you write them back.

From: Adam Tucker
To: Alan Loewinsohn
Sent: Tue Jul 13 16:56:24 2010
Subject: Re: Fwd: Knuff v Gevisser / Tucker Alan,

Have there been any updates related to the lawsuit?

Thank you,

Adam Tucker

Two days later they write you back:

From: Alan Loewinsohn <alanl>
Date: Thu, Jul 15, 2010 at 6:42 AM
Subject: Re: Fwd: Knuff v Gevisser / Tucker To: adamtucker619

Mr. Tucker. We are proceeding with the lawsuit against mr. Gevisser. It is still my intent to produce to you a settlement offer in the near future.

Alan Loewinsohn

That settlement offer came on July 17, 2012 after they had severed you from our joint lawsuit on the same day their corrupt Texas Judge Martin Lowy gave them what they asked for.

Let me know if I have missed anything.

Given how you are the only person with the password to my website 2facetruth.com please make sure that everything is backed up.

Ps – You show how much careful attention you pay to my life by remembering the day October 26 when while being brave and making sure that I had video and film footage of two gunmen were they to kill my wife and our dog, I was hit with two very quick and powerful cheap bare knuckled fist blows to my head that while painful for a few days after were not close to the torturous pain people such as yourself live with each moment, because there was no torture.

Moreover, while you derive great satisfaction in thinking it was big punishment for me, I also told you that the gunmen did follow through on their word when leaving, “We will return” which they did the next day and which I also told you that it was all on my terms.

The fact that all weak energy people would think just like you and not want to hear how I managed to get the two gunmen to return “on my terms” because it is much more than interesting, the same with what I had them read, is very telling indeed.

I still have 61 FB “friends” including Geoffrey Rothwell.

How about you?

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 9:14 PM, Adam Tucker <adamtucker619> wrote:

To be clear, I moved the dialogue from Skype to email because I didn’t want to have pieces of my communications taken out of context and used in future emails.

On Dec 2, 2013, at 8:51 AM, Adam Tucker <adamtucker619> wrote:

> Edit
>
> On Dec 2, 2013, at 8:48 AM, Adam Tucker <adamtucker619> wrote:
>
>> Regardless of my level of study, I wrote three paragraphs on three topics and you chose to ignore all three of them and distract with “he said, she said”. Don’t forget that I saw the look in your eyes when you realized that you had crossed the line at E Street Cafe – The judge’s verdict may “over-rule” mine in the eyes of the public, but you and I both know that God knows the truth. If you are so sure that God is vengeful, than what were you being punished for the night of October 26th? Or is God only vengeful against other people? You can blame DeBeers or your enemies, but isn’t everything an extension of God? Can you explain the difference between your, “vengeful god” and the Buddhists’ “karma”?
>>
>> My time is more valuable to me than money. I created just3ants.com and 2facetruth.com and gave you thousands of hours of my life which cannot be repaid with any amount of money. You can argue that I was” compensated by your knowledge” but there was no agreement between us regarding this exchange as being compensation. To be clear I am not asking for money but you are certainly not a victim. More over we both know that you would not have shared anything with me if it did not directly serve you or your agenda.
>>
>> Over the years I have watched you use people and then throw them away when they no longer serve you, Rothwell being your latest, and even though I have stuck around the longest, you have demonstrated multiple times that I am no different in your eyes – We would not be having this interaction if you did not want something from me. So enough with playing the victim and complaining about non-sense like “rudeness” and demonstrating your selective memory, you have made it clear that there is no friendship so enough with the pretenses – you got what you wanted from me, and you will get your money when I am able to pay it.
>>
>>
>> [12/1/13 10:08:36 AM] garygevisser: You would agree that you were neither a math nor science scholar and therefore I would never even begin to teach you to pay attention to the flow of energy.
>>
>> Consequently, I will stay focused on what you promote yourself as somebody who has achieved happiness with nothing. Again your promotion, “If you can find happiness with nothing….”
>>
>> You haven’t found happiness with nothing because you have taken from others what did not belong to you and you have benefitted by those resources which could have gone to others; and I am not only talking about the $8,000 you borrowed from Marie and me which you are taking a hell of a long time in repaying and which you only started to do after you lost big time in court on April 14, 2010, but those hard working Mexicans who worked for you in your landscaping business that went belly up and then there were other small shop owners who you owed tens of thousands of dollars to who you never compensated.
>>
>> You must think God is stupid if you think God cannot figure out your hypocrisy.
>>
>> Were you to do the right thing and write the judge who kept shaking her head trying to figure out what was going on in your head to be persisting with an assault charge with no witnesses and no injuries, that you had entered into a secret deal with CIA Knuff, she might still place you in handcuffs and tossed in jail on your ear. What is most certain is that if you had told her the truth then you would have been locked up for filing a fabricated assault charge against me and the motives would have been crystal clear.
>>
>> Moreover, the entire Knuff lawsuit would have taken on a whole different course.
>>
>> I am not only smart, but I play the smart cards I am constantly dealt as smartly as possible without having to second guess any punishment my body receives for having made bad moves which I have yet to do.
>>
>> Just like I remember so well all the very important aspects of my interaction with you and you reveal yourself when you admit that you come to me out of desperation but not kindness because you can’t find a way to get the money from others and yet you promote, “If you can find happiness with nothing, you can find happiness with anything”, I remember my meetings with far more important people than you such as Jonathan Beare who while still recovering from our meeting on January 13, 2005 in Beverly Hills, would laugh his head off at your suggestion that if it wasn’t De Beers in charge it would be someone else because it is only diamonds that could have created this farce and diamonds are under the control of only one monopoly which is why they are the only successful monopoly and why people like Rothwell find themselves also in the most mind fuck cluster.
>>
>> At some point you are going to realize that you are not as smart as you think.
>>
>> You might also decide that the right thing is to repay the monies owed by doing the work without feeling the need to tell me how smart you are.
>>
>> [12/1/13 8:57:04 AM] Adam L Tucker: You are correct – I don’t agree with your methodology or your assessment of “a vengeful God” which is why I find it difficult to motivate
>> myself to help you outside of desperation or kindness. Your assertion portrays God as a spoiled puppet master and also makes the assumption that our perfect universe is imperfect and requires intervention. Understanding of e=mc2 is proof that God is a source not a void meaning, God does not lack or need anything. If energy is equivalent to mass and mass can never be destroyed than our physical world is a closed system where nothing is ever created and nothing is ever lost – it only changes form.
>>
>> Although pain usually comes as the result of poor decisions, pain is not punishment it is one of the mechanisms for evoking movement and change. Evolution occurs through two forces; push and pull – Pushing is felt as pain or fear and is completely unconscious; Pulling is felt as reward and is chosen consciously. And because our system is perfectly balanced and nothing is every lost, pain not only benefits the person experiencing it by compelling them to change, but it provides benefit for others to learn from their mistakes. If this was not part of the design we would not have mirror neurons which are specifically intended to provide us the ability to build neural nets (learn) simply by observing someone else.
>>
>> You taught me to pay attention to the flow of energy and to use an opponents energy against them as opposed to trying to fight it head on… DeBeers and the system that supports them cannot be changed by fighting them, because if it wasn’t them it would be someone else – Not dissimilar to the vacuum created when a Hamas or Hezbollah leader is killed. DeBeers is filling the void that humanity created by having a money/ego based value system. DeBeers and the corrupt leaders around the world are little more than a reflection of the values of the people. Without a deviation in values, the names and faces will change but the dynamic will remain. These values are however shifting with each generation that has access to information and chooses to learn from the mistakes of their predecessors. This is the brilliance of the design and this doesn’t require anything other than each person putting their good where it can do its best.
>>
>> The revolts around the world
>> [12/1/13 8:58:39 AM] Adam L Tucker: The revolts around the world are a reflection of this shift in values and will only increase in frequency until change is achieved.
>>
>

Below is the much more complete Skype conversation with Adam L. Tucker:

[11/30/13 9:51:29 PM] garygevisser: You need to read The Diamond Invention again, and look at the Rothschild influence in the politics of Israel and you will begin to understand that Israel is as corrupted as any place.
[11/30/13 9:52:58 PM] garygevisser: Your health is a function of the decisions you take and my safety and security is a function of having the resources to continue waging war on those who have created this sick, so easily distracted society.
[11/30/13 9:55:09 PM] garygevisser: You may never get to a position to have the money to pay off the debt but you can pay it off by spending a few minutes every day cleaning up the website that is all that stands in the way of the stupid getting more stupid, other than the “Hand of God” in everything; and that is not consoling to the corrupt.
[11/30/13 9:57:32 PM] garygevisser: I know that it is very disturbing to all those so easily fooled that I haven’t yet been taken out because they can all see, including Geoffrey Rothwell, that were it not for me still here and having such a huge footprint on the internet which you know can disappear in an instant, they would all be home scott free without any thought to God or the afterlife or that each of us gets our justice because all they are interested in living it up as best as their bodies-minds would allow.
[11/30/13 9:58:50 PM] garygevisser: Rothwell is hugely important because he chose to unload to me and Marie when we had dinner in Paris on September 16 all the necessary information to get the entire world to go silent including all the comedians which is almost impossible to imagine.
[11/30/13 10:01:42 PM] garygevisser: Rothwell attended his daughter’s wedding today in the States and he knows he and his close friend who heads up the Nuclear Regulatory Council are running out of excuses to call a press conference explaining that there is no real opposition to nuclear, which you would gather very easily from The Diamond Invention book.
[11/30/13 10:02:15 PM] garygevisser: Rothwell knows why he came to me and no other human being to get the message out.
[11/30/13 10:03:23 PM] garygevisser: You can see what I have posted up on his FB “wall” which he has not yet taken down and each moment that goes by and he doesn’t speak he has great difficulty explaining to his 115 other FB “friends” and all those watching very carefully our dialogue.
[11/30/13 10:05:06 PM] garygevisser: No one needs to confirm to me that as far as the world’s bankers are concerned there is no one more of a threat than me, but as much as they dislike me, they cannot trust each other, and less so as time passes and I continue to have a presence.
[11/30/13 10:05:49 PM] garygevisser: Wouldn’t it be interesting if upon my death, I continued to broadcast previously written communiques to all my adversaries?
[12/1/13 12:21:57 PM] garygevisser: It is clear to me that you don’t really want to help me unless you are desperate for cash and then you want us to fund you more cash just like we last did.

You retaliate because you have this feeling of stupid that you simply cannot get away from, and so you keep trying to prove me either wrong without being able to argue your case eloquently because I am not wrong about anything including my strategies and tactics to stay alive and also get the information out and/or that you are smarter than me which again you have not come close to proving.

That feeling of stupid runs deeper than any pain or joy the human is capable of feeling because it is about a subject so important that if you were not distracted as a 12 year old you would have easily figured it out on your own.

The fact that you know that no one other than me has ever figured it out, including all the grass roots organizations you keep repeating to me who are succeeding in working around the corrupt system by their own form of bartering which does not include bartering for the petrol/gas to fill up their cars and trucks that ship all the produce and other consumables throughout the world, makes that feeling of stupid that much more unbearable.
[12/1/13 12:23:08 PM] garygevisser: You also know that there are a lot of people over the age of 12 who have never figured it out and nor can you bring back all those murdered during the execution of this almost impossible to imagine crime.
[12/1/13 12:23:59 PM] garygevisser: I don’t only learn from you, but all of them who behave identically to you.
[12/1/13 12:25:15 PM] garygevisser: Each of you have really nothing very intelligent to say on any other subject which is all impacted by how the money that buys the gasoline is valued.
[12/1/13 12:26:44 PM] garygevisser: To think that I have made such a huge contribution to educating future generations of children to at least try and become independent thinkers and I don’t have one person, other than my French-Canadian wife applauding me for my efforts including my perseverance, is the sort of thing that miracles are made of.
[12/1/13 12:27:24 PM] garygevisser: Every moment I continue to make progress while the corrupt live that much more in the past and hoping that their “fair weather friends” don’t turn on them.
[12/1/13 12:30:49 PM] garygevisser: Case in point. Very powerful and influential Geoffrey Rothwell has not removed my last post on his FB “wall” which I put up on November 27 and which he knows as time passes will be read by that many more people even if they don’t decide to visit my 2facetruth.com because they don’t want to add to my Internet “footprint” which again I have perfectly understood could be wiped out in one instant by just one person committing a wrong.
[12/1/13 12:33:01 PM] garygevisser: Rothwell has never believed in “God” otherwise he would have been smarter than becoming a Professor of Economics but nor can he explain the conscience of the human even if all humans have little to none conscience which is quite evident from the reaction I receive from the “common herd” who while fools cannot really trust each other especially when they are being outed by someone as credible as me.
[12/1/13 12:36:09 PM] garygevisser: While my detractors dwell in their past mistakes which has their minds that much more falling apart which does not have them making the smart decisions about their health, and as they age poorly they become that much more selfish and resentful of those more ambulatory which is a sign of health and vitality and attractive to the opposite sex unless one is lesbian or homosexual and it is still the same criteria, I continue to move forward at my own pace and increasingly unaware of time and therefore my biological age.
[12/1/13 12:39:04 PM] garygevisser: My very quick recovery from the bashing to my head back on October 26 taught me a number of things including how I have been rewarded with eating much smarter than I ever have for doing the right and smart thing in getting the information out to the poorest and most abused of society; namely the soldiers.
[12/1/13 12:44:34 PM] garygevisser: At the same time, I am obviously very successful despite very limited resources, in holding all those “full of them-shit-selves” in check, and that of course includes Rothwell who would have picked up quicker than you and possibly anyone else that included in the cc section of my last broadcast which was for everyone to keep their copy of the Diamond Invention book and for those with a conscience to forward it to everyone they know and if not then to suffer the consequences of their bad decision, was his close friend Allison M. Macfarlane; Chairman of Nuclear Regulatory Council.
[12/1/13 12:45:29 PM] garygevisser: You would also know that the email I have for her NRCExecSec would most likely be seen by others given the hugely important job she holds.
[12/1/13 12:50:42 PM] garygevisser: You see there are great virtues in knowing that a most righteous and vengeful God exists and for each of us to figure it out ether when we do good or bad and the more bad one does the less sensitive one is and the more focused one is on the diseases of the body which are just the punishment; whereas if one does the right thing, one becomes that much more adventurous and in the process of challenging the “forces of nature” which is what intelligent exercise is all about, so one is encouraged to keep looking for more adventure which until one accomplishes such logical action one’s increasing reference is those less ambulatory like oneself and the company they keep.
[12/1/13 12:51:24 PM] garygevisser: Time to hit a trail that we have tried previously but were unsuccessful because we started out too late.
[12/1/13 1:01:46 PM] garygevisser: Below is the last email communication I sent via Facebook with Miss Canada 1958, right before writing you:

t is hard to tell when a child transforms into an adult, but once one has the knowledge of the “Diamond Invention” then you know everyone’s game.

The Diamond Invention book is the book of books explaining how much sicker society throughout the world has become since World War II, with the 6 million Jewish Holocaust only the tip of the iceberg in terms of all the atrocities that took place within the space of 6 years; and the children pick up on it much quicker with the good children wanting to share the knowledge and the corrupt ones just looking to take advantage of the information to get more wealth which is what the money buys them.

Last evening I began sending that book which is available free over the internet to a select group of people including Ronlynne and Cliff and this way they have that much more difficulty in saying that they don’t know about it or its implications. I can send it to you if you are interested.

The Unlikely Forester is very possibly the most chilling book ever written bearing in mind that The Diamond Invention book explains in very simple English that one organization, De Beers and its sister corporation Anglo-American Corporation are responsible for world population control as they control the mineral resources of the world; in other words they own everyone and everything.

You must not forget that it is not Ronlynne or very non-eloquent Clifford writing to you.

I told you back on Tuesday that my “lucky uncle” Dave became the most powerful person in the world following the death of his benefactor. That alone should have made his Unlikely Forester a most interesting read.

Back in 1971 people like Gerald Hackner and Alan Benn had already begun accumulating their vast wealth but it had nothing to do with them being smart or lucky. Gerald Hackner was no fool and could see like everyone else that the most powerful person in the world was American Charles W. Engelhard Jr. and so did President Richard Nixon.

When you read in Chapter X, ENGELHARD EXPERIENCE how Nixon had his Attorney General Mitchell send a Hungarian countess to meet with David Gevisser to enquire whether my “lucky uncle” thought there had been “foul play” with the death of Engelhard, and that Nixon had a arranged for a helicopter to take D. Gevisser to the White House, your mind would have said, “But I have never heard of David Gevisser” because the media only tell you what they think you need to know.

Nixon could have cared less if Engelhard was assassinated because he like all the other top politicians in the United States and throughout the world that Engelhard had bought did not care for him; what Nixon was doing in sending a trusted emissary was to show David Gevisser that Nixon and the rest of the US Government officials were bestowing upon him the same sort of respect they had for Engelhard.

The only question is why would David Gevisser decide in the twilight of his life to write such an incriminating book that “in the right hands” could bring down the US Government and all its puppet governments such as the South African ANC Government who are no less puppets than the Apartheid Regime?

I believe that David Gevisser had either lost his mind and/or he was deathly afraid that I was going to be wildly successful in exposing him and all those who profited from Engelhard being the king of the world’s mineral resources, including people like Alan Benn.

David Gevisser makes out when discussing my immediate family that I don’t exist, as he simply states that my parents only had 3 children and then he names the cities where they live in. He knew exactly where I was living in 2006 and it was not any of those cities where my 3 elder siblings lived.

He also didn’t know any of my 3 elder siblings as well as he knew me, and nor had he ever had with anyone else, including his wife and 4 children the same very intimate and revealing conversations that he had with me back in 1995 when I returned to South Africa for a rather lengthy business trip; and our all day meeting taking place the day after I had spent an entire morning with South Africa’s new Minister of Trade and Industries, Trevor Manual who then went on to become South Africa’s Minister of Finance for umpteen years.
[12/1/13 1:01:49 PM] garygevisser: He also trashed my father when simply stating that Bernie worked for the family business without stating that he was a director of the Moshal Gevisser Group of Companies and his job was, along with his father ,Israel Issy Gevisser, the most important job. Equally important, David Gevisser who was most envious of everything about my most accomplished father, never made any mention of my dad’s WW II war record, starting with him qualifying as a most sought after Fighter-Bomber-Pilot and that while still 21 years of age, he had completed 71 miraculous dive-bombing missions without being shot down once.

By 2006 every member of my immediate and extended family who had even a morsel of a brain on their head knew that two years before I had decided to go to war with David Gevisser and the South African Oppenheimer family who while stating publicly they were opposed to the Apartheid Regime, they were in fact the principal beneficiaries of the Apartheid Regime, the same with the puppet ANC Government who have never dared to ask De Beers-Anglo American Corporation to return all the wealth they have stolen in the most bloody wars.

When you look at David Gevisser’s cold hearted account of the torture death of his close relative Sandra Jacobson it is because only ice was running through his veins.

While it is only a few lines in Chapter 2, MY FAMILY – GROWING UP IN DURBAN, it is most chilling because he provides a sufficient level of detail that would only be known to those intimate with the murder that like all torture murders are intended to send a message.

If Sandra Jacobson who is the exact same relation to David Gevisser as I am, had not heard of me directly from doing her own research, then it is highly likely that either a friend or a foe would have made her aware of my crystal clear writings as well as credibility, starting with me being the only person in the world exposing the hypocrisy of David Gevisser and all those who curried favor with him.

David Gevisser was in fact the enemy that Sandra Jacobson was fighting and she would have posed a most serious threat to David Gevisser, his heirs and again all those who profited handsomely from the 46 year uninterrupted brutal rule of Engelhard-Oppenheimer’s Apartheid Regime.

It would have been just a matter of time before she would have been carefully selected for the most brutal execution.

Of course I have discussed all this with a great many people including my immediate family and close relatives including Sandra’s brother Steve Jacobson who now lives in Sidney, Australia and they are all deafeningly silent, which does not mean they are incapable of getting up to great mischief.

It is highly unlikely that you are aware that while Clifford Benn was getting his training at SACI he was busted in a De Beers sting operation after he had “illegally” bought diamonds in contravention of the insane Illicit Diamond Buying [IDB] laws; and of course upon his arrest, he became a most trusted information source; the same with his father.

Moreover, while working for SACI it wasn’t long before he was earning a huge salary, even more than Alan Zulman, because again, Alan Benn and Abe Dubin who was calling the shots, were preparing Clifford to excel most in “under and over invoicing”.

Naturally, Clifford couldn’t make any decision on his own, at least a smart decision, because he never had an original thought just like all those spoon fed in such as deprived society as Apartheid South Africa which [is] no different to the United States and its satellite countries has the most average plodder rising to the top.

Time to go on a hike on this most beautiful sunshine day here in Corsica.
[12/1/13 5:57:50 PM] Adam L Tucker: You are correct – I don’t agree with your methodology or your assessment of “a vengeful God” which is why I find it difficult to motivate myself to help you outside of desperation or kindness. Your assertion portrays God as a spoiled puppet master and also makes the assumption that our perfect universe is imperfect and requires intervention. Understanding of e=mc2 is proof that God is a source not a void meaning, God does not lack or need anything. If energy is equivalent to mass and mass can never be destroyed than our physical world is a closed system where nothing is ever created and nothing is ever lost – it only changes form.

Although pain usually comes as the result of poor decisions, pain is not punishment it is one of the mechanisms for evoking movement and change. Evolution occurs through two forces; push and pull – Pushing is felt as pain or fear and is completely unconscious; Pulling is felt as reward and is chosen consciously. And because our system is perfectly balanced and nothing is every lost, pain not only benefits the person experiencing it by compelling them to change, but it provides benefit for others to learn from their mistakes. If this was not part of the design we would not have mirror neurons which are specifically intended to provide us the ability to build neural nets (learn) simply by observing someone else.

You taught me to pay attention to the flow of energy and to use an opponents energy against them as opposed to trying to fight it head on… DeBeers and the system that supports them cannot be changed by fighting them, because if it wasn’t them it would be someone else – Not dissimilar to the vacuum created when a Hamas or Hezbollah leader is killed. DeBeers is filling the void that humanity created by having a money/ego based value system. DeBeers and the corrupt leaders around the world are little more than a reflection of the values of the people. Without a deviation in values, the names and faces will change but the dynamic will remain. These values are however shifting with each generation that has access to information and chooses to learn from the mistakes of their predecessors. This is the brilliance of the design and this doesn’t require anything other than each person putting their good where it can do its best.

The revolts around the world
[12/1/13 5:59:27 PM] Adam L Tucker: The revolts around the world are a reflection of this shift in values and will only increase in frequency until change is achieved.
[12/1/13 7:09:25 PM] garygevisser: You would agree that you were neither a math nor science scholar and therefore I would never even begin to teach you to pay attention to the flow of energy.

Consequently, I will stay focused on what you promote yourself as somebody who has achieved happiness with nothing. Again your promotion, “If you can find happiness with nothing….”

You haven’t found happiness with nothing because you have taken from others what did not belong to you and you have benefitted by those resources which could have gone to others; and I am not only talking about the $8,000 you borrowed from Marie and me which you are taking a hell of a long time in repaying and which you only started to do after you lost big time in court on April 14, 2010, but those hard working Mexicans who worked for you in your landscaping business that went belly up and then there were other small shop owners who you owed tens of thousands of dollars to who you never compensated.

You must think God is stupid if you think God cannot figure out your hypocrisy.

Were you to do the right thing and write the judge who kept shaking her head trying to figure out what was going on in your head to be persisting with an assault charge with no witnesses and no injuries, that you had entered into a secret deal with CIA Knuff, she might still place you in handcuffs and tossed in jail on your ear. What is most certain is that if you had told her the truth then you would have been locked up for filing a fabricated assault charge against me and the motives would have been crystal clear.

Moreover, the entire Knuff lawsuit would have taken on a whole different course.

I am not only smart, but I play the smart cards I am constantly dealt as smartly as possible without having to second guess any punishment my body receives for having made bad moves which I have yet to do.

Just like I remember so well all the very important aspects of my interaction with you and you reveal yourself when you admit that you come to me out of desperation but not kindness because you can’t find a way to get the money from others and yet you promote, “If you can find happiness with nothing, you can find happiness with anything”, I remember my meetings with far more important people than you such as Jonathan Beare who while still recovering from our meeting on January 13, 2005 in Beverly Hills, would laugh his head off at your suggestion that if it wasn’t De Beers in charge it would be someone else because it is only diamonds that could have created this farce and diamonds are under the control of only one monopoly which is why they are the only successful monopoly and why people like Rothwell find themselves also in the most mind fuck cluster.

At some point you are going to realize that you are not as smart as you think.

You might also decide that the right thing is to repay the monies owed by doing the work without feeling the need to tell me how smart you are.
[12/2/13 6:24:56 PM] Adam L Tucker: http://2facetruth.com

No more. My financial debt does not mean I am indebted to work for you.

Then Adam L. Tucker moved the conversation to email beginning with, “Regardless of my level of study, I …”

1,420 total views, 3 views today

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Connect with Facebook