Pages Navigation Menu
Categories Navigation Menu

Breaking news-nuclear waste train derailment – “edITed” sic Fwd: “I am willing to sacrifice our friendship in order to keep the money”-Fwd: Avoiding eDreams – O what a tangled web – Re: Ticket#201312201030 Booking unconfirmed Meridiana Fly Ryanair:

From: GaryStevenGevisser <garystevengevisser@gmail.com>
Subject: Breaking news-nuclear waste train derailment – “edITed” [sic] Fwd: “I am willing to sacrifice our friendship in order to keep the money”-Fwd: Avoiding eDreams – O what a tangled web – Re: [Ticket#201312201030] Booking unconfirmed Meridiana Fly Ryanair:
Date: December 23, 2013 9:14:45 PM GMT+01:00
To: iafrica@greenpeace.org

A ticker tape just came across the TV screen that a train containing nuclear waste has derailed in France.

 
Can you confirm and share the edited, “I am willing to sacrifice…” with your colleagues in the rest of the world, including those who have been bought such as the former head of Greenpeace who now applauds nuclear, without explaining how easy it to find a spot in war ravaged Africa to dump Europe-United States of America’s nuclear waste when you have a foreign policy of killing the population to keep the survivors quiet.


Begin forwarded message:


From: GaryStevenGevisser <garystevengevisser@gmail.com>
Subject: “I am willing to sacrifice our friendship in order to keep the money”-Fwd: Avoiding eDreams – O what a tangled web – Re: [Ticket#201312201030] Booking unconfirmed Meridiana Fly Ryanair:
Date: December 23, 2013 6:29:50 PM GMT+01:00
To: “Geoffrey Rothwell – Principal Economist at OECD Nuclear Energy Agency of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development – Professor Stanford University – World authority on the pricing of uranium.” <geoffreyrothwell@yahoo.com>
Cc: rest; Allison M. Macfarlane; Chairman – Nuclear Regulatory Council” <NRCExecSec@nrc.gov>, iafrica@greenpeace.com, “Mark Gevisser – author of autobiography of Thabo Mbeki former President of South Africa. Mark Gevisser is the son of David Gevisser \”male heir\” of American-German Charles W. Engelhard Jr. assassinated by the Mossad on March 2 1971 and buried at St. Mary’s Abbey Church Morristown New Jersey” <mark@markgevisser.com>, Tefo Mohapi <g00g0lpl3x@gmail.com>, Joyce Mohapi – Recieved a De Beers-Rhodes Scholarship after being imprisoned during the 1976 Soweto Riots <joycemohapi@yahoo.com>, “Andile Madikizela – First cousin of Winnie Mandela and close confidant of Nelson Mandela who acknowledged in private meetings with Andile of his knowledge that the CIA turned him in to the South African Apartheid Regime during the Kennedy Administration.” <mad11a@yahoo.com>, “derrick.beare@zenprop.co.uk” <derrick.beare@zenprop.co.uk>, “Colin Cowie – Celebrity Caterer – former longtime lover of South African Jonathan Beare. Jonathan Beare.” <PR@colincowie.com>, Darren Krok <krokdg@aol.com>, “NANCY SPIELBERG – sister of Hollywood Director-Producer Steven Spielberg – Producer of Above and Beyond-The Birth of the Israel Air Force.” <nancyspielberg@gmail.com>, “Mike Flint – Hollywood producer looking for funding of Angels in the Sky – The Birth of the Israeli Air Force.” <mikeflint@pmeg.net>, “Deborah Sturman Esq – Inspired by Zena Badash-Ash Gevisser Zulman, played pivotal role in collecting billions of $ from remnants of Germany’s military machine during WW II, but stopped way too short when realizing it was so close to the home of the German-South African Oppenheimer clan whose Lloyds of London Insurance have never once attempted to hide that they are the money launderers or money launderers, and figured the common herd would think themselves too smart to have it all smack in their faces. De Beers.” <info@sturman.ch>, “United Sec. of State John Kerry ℅ Jeffrey R. Krinsk Esq. Krinsk” <jrk@classactionlaw.com>, “Ron Bellows – US Government owned American International Group – Chief Executive Officer, President Barrak Obama – Nobel Peace Prize winner on 10/9/2009” <Ron.Bellows@AIG.com>, “Devin Standard – eldest son of former President of New York State Bar, Kenneth Standard.” <devinstandard@yahoo.com>, “Joe \”Could I stop you?\” Grundfest – former Commissioner of the SEC and Stanford Law School – intimate of Diana Henriques. Diana Henriques.” <grundfest@stanford.edu>, “Michael Strauss – International Monetary Fund – former student of Grundfest.” <mstrauss0@gmail.com>, “Michael Sewitz – Brother-in-law of Gevisser close cousin Gary Levinsohn co-producer with Spielberg of Saving Private Ryan.” <drapes7219@aol.com>, “Michael \”Tordu\” Awerbuch” <michael@asasin.biz>, Lynne Bentel <Lynnebentel@verizon.net>, Lynne Twist – Founder of Soul of Money Institute – c/o Kay Sandberg SOMI Program Director <kay@soulofmoney.org>, Charles Ivie <charles.ivie8@gmail.com>, Charles Finch – Manager of Director Nick Broomfield <charles@finchandpartners.com>, “Glenn Greenwald – Guardian reporter who released the Snowden documents.” <glenn.greenwald@guardian.co.uk>, Glen Shapiro – Former President of Bureau of Business Practices – Prentice Hall Simon & Schuster <gshapiro@eeiconferences.com>, Ibrahimovic Zlatan – Paris Saint-Germain <press@psg.fr>, “lbagley@hearst.com” <lbagley@hearst.com>, Nitza Lite <nitzadrew@yahoo.com>, Laura Malter – ex CIA <lauramalter@yahoo.com>, “Rabbi Caspers C. Funnye – close cousin of First Lady Michelle Obama. Obama who is married to President OBAMA” <ravfunnye@sbcglobal.net>, Rabbi Luke Ford – First to out South African-American Rabbi Abner Weiss <lukeisback@gmail.com>, Keisha Whitaker <kbabies1@aol.com>, “J. Rosenblatt” <j.rosenblatt@cox.net>, “Rock legend Cyndi Lauper – referenced in VP Dan Quayle’s response to Major Sam Samples on December 9, 2011.” <cl.dreams@yahoo.com>, “Vice President Dan Quayle who made reference to singer Cyndi Lauper in his December 9, 2011 email to Cyndi Lauper’s former lover, US Air Force Major Sam Samples, titled, \”Ball tripping ego maniacal bastard\”.” <danqal8y@aol.com>, Ronnie Kasrils – South African Cabinet Minister – mentioned in THE UNLIKELY FORESTER <intmin@mweb.co.za>, “Monk Benet – St. Mary’s Abbey Church Morris Town New Jersey where Jane Engelhard [1917-Feb. 29 2004] and her husband Charles W. Engelhard Jr. [Feb. 15. 1917-March 2nd 1971] are buried.” <Benet@delbarton.org>, Adam Tucker <adamtucker619@gmail.com>, Adam Hochschild – author of Blood & Treasures – founder of Mother Jones <adamhochschild@earthlink.net>, “Jeffrey D. Sachs – Columbia University – author END OF POVERTY.” <sachs@columbia.edu>, “Roger W. Robinson – protege of David Rockefeller and former Chairman of U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission” <rwrincorp@aol.com>, “King Golden Jr. Esq. – my long time American attorney and \”bosom buddy\” of Roger W. Robinson aka \”Our Man Roger\” who I have known intimately since he joined the National Security Council in March 1982.” <Kingdelmar@aol.com>, “Valerie Schulte Esq. – National Association of Broadcasters senior lawyer – former 15 year lover of Ted Turner. Ted Turner.” <vschulte@nab.org>, Mary Valder – Personal assistant David Rockefeller <trilateral.valder@verizon.net>, “Mary. Campbell – WSJ” <mary.campbell@wsj.com>, Marcia Kramer – CBS TV New York City WCBS-TV <mgkramer@cbs2ny.com>, Solly Krok <sollykrok@krokinternational.com>, “David Altman – Founder of Made In USA Inc.” <david.altman@email.it>, “Andrea Renee St. Julian – Attorney At Law – Certified Appellate Specialist – State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization” <astjulian@san.rr.com>, “Patrick K. Tillman Sr. Esq. – father of American Football athlete Pat Tillman who was killed by \”friendly fire\” in Afghanistan.” <pat@pktlawoffice.com>, “Patrick. J. Fitzgerald – US Attorney – prosecuted Presidential Pardoned Marc Rich’s attorney, Scooter Libby.” <patrick.j.fitzgerald@usdoj.gov>, “Jonny Gevisser – Director, The Extra-Mural Education Project, Cape Town, South Africa” <jg@emep.org.za>, “John Gevisser – son of David and Hedda Gevisser c/o Jonathan Norton, head of operations, Operation Lionheart Lionheart” <jonathan@operationlionheart.com>, John Perkins – former CIA Economic Hit Man author and founder Dream Change <info@dreamchange.org>, John Dau – Leader of The Lost Boys of the Sudan <Dengakol@aol.com>, Emmanuel Ofosu Yeboah <emmanuel.o.yeboah.5@facebook.com>, “The coupon clipper is the Jeffrey Jack The Ripper Essakow – co-owner of the Marc Rich and Co. Flower Hill Mall Solana Beach, California” <jessakow@proteaproperties.com>, Roy Essakow – Marc Rich Lieutenant <ressakow@email.msn.com>, Kathy-Louise Gevisser danziger <dkdanz@bigpond.net.au>, Neil Gevisser Gevisser <neil@rhymedisease.com>, Melvin Gevisser <mgevisser@sbcglobal.net>, Nigel Gevisser <ntsg@earthlink.com>, “nightline@abcnews.com” <nightline@abcnews.com>, 60 Minutes <60M@cbsnews.com>, “Matthew Margo Esq.” <matthewmargo@aol.com>, Matthew Hoh – former US Captain who resigned from US State Department <ggreenwald@salon.com>, “Rod Smith Ph. d – Alumni of RAND Corporation” <smith@waterstrategist.com>, US Marine – Corporal Kevin Gipe <kevingipe@yahoo.com>, “Hlumelo Biko – son of Steve Biko, now running a Wall Street charity-investment portfolio. 11” <ali.ayala@endeavor.org>, “Jann Turner – daughter of slain white South African Richard Turner [September 21, 1941 – January 8, 1978] co-founder with Steve Biko of Durban Movement.” <jann@jannturner.com>, “ray.oshry@haroldbenjamin.com” <ray.oshry@haroldbenjamin.com>, Ivan Oshry <ivan@CLAYMORECAPITAL.com.au>, Colin Schneiderman <colbren@live.com>, “Adele Strous \”Im not interested in history of Israel\” Clingman – wife of CIA oil trader Alan Clingman and business partner of Roy Essakow-Marc Rich and company.” <adelec@icentennial.com>, “President Shimon Peres c/o Office for the Israeli Department of Defense Attache; Israeli Embassy Washington DC Israeli Embassy” <att-sec2@israelemb.org>

 


 
GR,

 
The email that I sent you and only carbon copied Greenpeace who are no different to the nonsexist opposition of the Nuclear Energy Industry which you have previously well articulated, was not quite finished when I mistakenly hit the “send” button, because I had also failed to include in the cc and blind copy section, a statistically valid sampling of the world’s literate population.
 
I have now returned from a run on the beach with Mango who needs the exercise before our flights tomorrow. 
 
Should we run into any problems at St. Peters square, and assuming I cannot get hold of Francis, what number should I reach you on?
 
GG


Begin forwarded message:
 

———- Forwarded message ———-
From: Gary S. Gevisser ℅ mdg
Date: Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: Avoiding eDreams – O what a tangled web – Re: [Ticket#201312201030] Booking unconfirmed Meridiana Fly Ryanair:
To: “Geoffrey Rothwell – Principal Economist at OECD Nuclear Energy Agency of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development – Professor Stanford University – World authority on the pricing of uranium.” <geoffreyrothwell@yahoo.com>
Cc: info africa <iafrica@greenpeace.org>

GR,
 
I am taking the liberty of using Marie’s one email account to respond because it is convenient; and if you would like, when replying simply exchange my email address,garystevengevisser@gmail.com or gary@2facetruth.com or better yet let’s meet at St. Peter’s on Christmas Eve, which is tomorrow, at the exact spot you see my mom and me in the photo on my FB taken 42 years ago.
 
If there is too much to digest just by looking at the length of this communication, scroll down to where you see the 2 words, BARCLAYS BANK and then try to see the connection between 1) the last 8 second video I placed up on my FB “wall” taken in the south of Corsica on Saturday evening, Winter Solstice, where there is no sound from me, Mango or Marie, and it was not because we were exhausted halfway through an enchanted forest hike when I got lost running back because it was quite dark but Mango found me, and 2) the silence from the not exactly innocent human lambs having thought that I would be long dead before pointing out to the world that they have not much to say when Harry Oppenheimer, the head of De Beers-Anglo American Corporation [DAAC] who personally approved me being hired by the DAAC in early spring 1979, is not only a member of the board of Barclays Bank, very possibly the biggest advertiser on European and British TV sports which they allow their audience to take a break from the equally choreographed TV NEWS, but it was Barclays Bank’s Israel based subsidiaries who ended up holding the diamonds of the Israeli diamond merchants who were bankrupted when Harry, like his father Sir Ernest Oppenheimer, and his son Nicholas, no friends of Jewish people, other than Jewish Kapos-sellouts, had Barclays execute the final credit squeeze on the last of the Israeli diamond resistors.
 
Do you remember who was President of the United States of America after peanut farmer Jimmy Carter?
 
Do you think President Ronald W. Reagan who was born on the same day as my intimate, Roger W. Robinson, February 6, just 40 years apart, and both sharing the same initials, could figure out on his own how much Israel should have paid the United States for the fighter-bombers Israel used in executing Operation Opera on June 7, 1981 that took out the Syrian, French built nuclear reactor which President RWR, Iron Lady Margaret Thatcher and French President Mitterrand, all 3 big bomb activists, strongly objected to?
 
Do you think when “Our Man Roger” joined the National Security Council in March 1982 and his former job was the right hand person of Chase Bank Chairman David Rockefeller who along with his family members and friends were most likely breaking the law as well as not being very nice to Jewish people when placing their I.G. Farben gas pellet production facility in the dead center of the death factory Auschwitz soon after the start of The Jewish Holocaust, President Ronald W. Reagan was capable of reading and understanding the balance sheet of the United States of America?
 
Do you still think people who know you and me, including Allison M. Macfarlane, Chairman of the NRC, and who reports directly to President Obama, have not shared with either President Obama or his wife our communications?
 
Do you know why it is that has so many with very different interests united in their hatred of me?
 
Let me give you some possibilities.
 
1. They are envious that I have the most sensuous, beautiful F-C wife who creates almost as equally mouth watering delicious meals that have no animal parts that once had two sets of eyes and ears, a mouth and a nose and with so much more feeling than the humans until they human digests the poison with the perfect animal spirit having left the animal moments before the ingenious programming has the animal inject its adrenalin into its muscles and fat which instantly changes the color of the blood, which you wouldn’t know what it really looked like unless you were God?
 
2. They wish I was not teaching them how to think.
 
3. They wish they could burn Edward Jay Epstein’s Internet book, The Diamond Invention that is available for free on The Internet.
 
4. They wish money was not the embodiment of who they are.
 
5. They wish they weren’t so old but not old enough to be in a constant state of senility.
 
6. None of the above.
 
BTW, I know the absolute right answer which I will keep for the first print edition of my book D-Money Lie.
 
Should anyone want to purchase in advance the book, and they can prove to me that they are trustworthy not to reveal to anyone this important truth, I will tell them and I will autograph their book, unless of course I am dead or incapacitated.
 
Remember as well, it was not you sitting in the offices of De Beers’ lawyers located on Bush Street, San Francisco or De Beers Codiam Inc. still headquartered on 47st New York City watching the WARRING WITH ISRAEL all unfold, because it was me who knew better than to breath a word.
 
The easiest targets of the banking-mining consortium are those who consider themselves “liberal” either because they don’t have the information because they are poor or if they fall into the category of “LIBERAL WITH THE TRUTH” economists, lawyers, doctors and the such and have profited the most from the welfare state.
 
You have heard me previously state, “It is not class warfare that I am encouraging; it is the welfare system that I am questioning; and I am a member of the favored class.”

What better way than Facebook where everyone places either their still photograph or no photograph as they hide that much more, to publish my book and to wait for the first honest person to pay.

 
Bear in mind that I am not holding my breath because I have made quite the study of the human condition which Allied Field Marshal Jan Christian Smuts first proposed in his 1926 book, Holism and Evolution which he said could only be done with accomplished people who cannot be about money.
 
We know it was the money that had you joining the NEA because you have not been able to say anything nice about the Nuclear Energy Agency other than they help keep you and your adopted daughter out of the poor house.
 
You also know that your adopted daughter is not the only person calling for me to be banned which is why you haven’t commented yet on ex CIA Charles Knuff and his Dallas liar-lawyer Alan Loewinsohn telling corrupt Texas Judge Martin Lowy that by hitting me with an astronomical $4 million TEXAS DEATH SENTENCE judgment it would send a message to anyone wanting to expose the systemic corruption and at the same time allow Knuff-Loewinsohn to troll The Internet looking to both intimidate and steal from others less capable than me of resisting.
 
You also remember Texas judge Martin Lowy was telling the two fabricators of fabricators that they had no case of defamation against me because they had failed to provide any evidence of defamation, and the truth is not grounds for conviction of the charge of defamation, which is why they have never asked me to retract any statement I have made about admitted neurologically impaired Charles Knuff.
 
Don’t forget, all it takes is one honest judge anywhere in the world allowing me my “day in court” and I will also bring to the witness stand people like Coward-TORDU Michael Awerbuch who still thinks it smart to state that Judge Lowy found evidence of defamation.
 
TORDU Awerbuch was born and raised in South Africa, and he is also Jewish to boot.
 
Jewish South Africans have a much harder time dealing with the truth of their wealth than the richest people elsewhere because they were the most fooled, and couldn’t draw the connection between the anti-Semetic South African-German Oppenheimer family’s vast mineral wealth and their undivided support of the Nazi South African Apartheid Regime because the Oppenheimers told them and the world that they were opposed to the Apartheid Regime; and to top it off the Oppenheimers had their most vocal Jewish pontificators such as Jewish German Kapo Gunter THE PIG Lazarus shouting out loud, IF THERE WAS NOT A BLACK PROBLEM IN SOUTH AFRICA, THERE WOULD BE A JEWISH PROBLEM.
 
How many times in history have you found one armaments supplier backing all sides to the conflict and then creating a diverting problem that only a regressing human species could NOT pick up?
 
You have heard, even if it is only in your mind, that anyone rich looks pretty, if not beautiful, which is why they have lots of friends.
 
Gunter THE PIG Lazarus’ only son, Sidney has 1,307 FB “friends” including 2 who are FB “friends” of mine; Raymond Oshry and Colin Schneiderman who were close friends of mine growing up in Durban, South Africa, the hometown of the Lazarus clan who all openly supported the De Beers-Nazi-US-South African Apartheid Regime.
 
What conclusion do you think I should arrive at when I have contacted a great many other FB “friends” of Sidney’s who don’t either respond to me or accept my FB “friend” invitation?
 
Let me spell it out.
 
Should I assume that Sidney Lazarus has not heard of me?
 
Sidney inherited huge wealth which is the only reason he has so many friends, and you know if I were allowed a public debate with him, he would agree wholeheartedly.
 
A lot of people are banking on people like Sidney Lazarus to use their money to stop me.
 
If God didn’t exist do you think that you would be able to help Sidney and everyone who has anything to do with this benefactor of, IF THERE WAS NOT A BLACK PROBLEM IN SOUTH AFRICA, THERE WOULD BE A JEWISH PROBLEM, with logical arguments?
 
If God exists wouldn’t you see as just punishment for all Sidney’s FB “friends” that they could all leave en masse either by hitting the “delete” button or disabling their FB account?
 
Have you made yet a determination when you are going to disable your FB account?
 
TORDU-COWARD Michael Awerbuch prides himself on also stating that I have, “No friends or family because you turn on Everybody”.
 
Stupid people will say anything, especially if they have little to lose.
 
You currently have a beautiful and smart wife Genevieve who also makes it clear that she does not like your support of the nuclear energy industry because like you, she was a member of the anti-nuclear war movement until one of her friends was murdered around the time the two of you met in the late 1970s when De Beers had the most prominent bank in Europe collecting their worthless diamonds, and Barclays and the rest of the identical banks like Investec who simply go by different names, never saying what price De Beers bought back their diamonds which allows the world’s number one crime family who are the counterfeiters of counterfeiters, and backed by their official governments, to always be one step ahead of their law.

When last did you read the financial statements of either a private or public corporation like Google or Apple and felt sick to your stomach?

 
When did you realize that the Dollar, English Pound or Euro value assigned are complete nonsense even if you can take those assets including money and buy whatever you want, but you know that you would never have enough money to buy the gun-money-diamond power of De Beers and its affiliates?
 
What does that say about your capitalist model?
 
Have you thought about going back to modeling to make a living, if you had the choice right now of starting over, rather than choosing to become a professor of economics?
 
It cannot help also thinking that you are wrong when wanting to believe that God does not exist when you know it takes simply De Beers being tried for their ongoing crimes of genocide, and there will be no poor anywhere in the world because their economic index GDP would disintegrate in the very same moment, which would also put all the “do gooder” charity workers, starting with all those who contribute to charities which is just one method of warring on the poor, out of work, and be less skilled than than the poor who do a whole lot better job of improvising than those who only have their pitiful gift of the gab going for them.
 
You must remember Charles Ivie, another one who has yet to provide his resume, referring to Jan Christian Smuts as “smut” which is a word one associates most with pornography.
 
To be the “father” of the Israel Air Force is much more than quite the legacy.
 
To be the “father” of the Royal Air Force means he was the father of the first and most formidable air force which had they lost the Battle of Britain, which was long before the United States entered World War II, so very late, just like World War I, we would all be speaking German, including the Chinese.
 
To be the father” of the world’s second oldest air force, the South African Air Force whose top Captain, Syd Cohen, my father Bernie’s wingman during World War II, became the Commander of the Israel Air Air Force Fighter Squadron 101 which led Israel to victory in her War of Independence, is most important.
 
When Smuts referred to himself in November 10, 1947 edition of NEWSWEEK magazine as being, “a wild African, not a civilized American”, this most fierce and brave battlefield warrior had not forgotten that when the first white Americans arrived on native American Indian inhabited lands, the way the forefathers of today’s pro-civil rights, pro democracy, pro FREE SPEECH advocates dealt with their overpopulation problem was to commit the act of genocide.
 
When you never acknowledge such utter lack of godliness and instead you pontificate that you are the best at everything and that all your foreign policies of genocide simply allow the best such as Einstein to find sanctuary, it is something that borders on the impossible to imagine.
 
Hence why a very smart man once declared, “It is the UNIMPOSSIBLE DREAM” that I continue to teach.
 
So what good did you get up to today?
 
The fact that there is no one else around to defend Smuts does not mean I am incapable of deducing how systemically rotten is the human; and that can be fixed without calling upon God for a miracle.
 
All that is needed is to have someone like you gathering all the world’s trade union leaders together in a room, which could also be an Internet chat room, and you would start by asking them the logical question, “In arbitration, do you give in or fight?”
 
Trade Unions, no different to the American Civil Liberties Union [ACLU] prey on the poor who also don’t all know why it is that without the poor there would be no church, and without the church there would be no poor.
 
Everyone can see that South African whites who had money and wealth before the puppet ANC government headed by sellout Mandela came to power in 1994, have only got richer unless like my uncle Joe Ash they encountered De Beers, which is why he is now in the poor house.
 
Every Captain of Industry following World War II has survived only because they are either so stupid that they didn’t realize that they were being manipulated or they were active informers of the mafia of mafia De Beers-Anglo American Corporation.
 
It looks like you managed to work through your depression that was very possibly helped thanks to my Lize and judge – CLICK HERE – broadcasted email of December 15 that was in response to your rather bizarre “no accounting” communique which had little to no bearing on my simple question, “Do you think the human pays a price for lying-stealing-cheating and what price do you think it is?” that in the subject line was titled, “Price” where you were only included in the carbon copy section, and that straightforward question was in follow up to my previous communication only directed at you and interested parties that was titled, “Take charge of your daughter” CLICK HERE.
 
Moreover, the only item in your “no accounting” charge that I could see had any bearing on the important “Take charge of your daughter” who like most who use Facebook prefer it be kept for no deep thoughts and rather Lot of Laughs [LOL] was your most inaccurate, “You tend to generalize and judge”.
 
Again, it is not lost on me that you are having the hardest time remembering the most important events including you writing me on Oct 7 something hugely important considering that your entire purpose for being the Principal Economist at the NEA which plays a pivotal role in the pricing of all energy worldwide, is your ability to predict the most important component of nuclear energy; namely the pricing of enriched uranium.
 
At least anyone with any interest in the pricing of anything from the cost of Father Christmas outfits to the presents that poor family members cannot afford for Christmas which has them depressed ahead of the richer family members who really don’t want them around, your ability to be on top of critical material costs of not only civilian use nuclear energy but atomic weapon systems cannot be overstated.
 
What wouldn’t you do for money?
 
What would you do for money?
 
Even if it is too painful to think that an ingenious, most kind, most just Creator exists, you can always try prior to meeting up with our Maker to make things right; what do you have to lose other than your ego controlling your bad conscience?
 
With humanity looking so awful, how do you explain the conscience?
 
It is one of the important questions I have asked you previously, which you don’t explain because a conscience supports humanity being a virtue, but humanity is nonexistent.
 
Once you have the knowledge, you know everyone’s game! – Marie Dion Gevisser
 
People with little intelligence, have great difficulty feeling stupid – Marie Dion Gevisser
 
I now suggest you take a break to examine how someone like my FB “friend” Darren Krok managed to escape, considering that he, who is very much dependent upon his aunt, Arlene Krok, providing him a job in Arizona, stands to lose his entire huge inheritance from his multi-billionaire grandfather Solly Krok, who along with his 84 year old lifetime wife Rita, recently visited with Darren when Solly would not have said kind things about me, because in all likelihood Solly would have said nothing, after telling Darren several years ago that he didn’t want to hear my name mentioned; which of course does not mean that Solly has forgotten the last time we chatted which was back in early 2005 soon after my meeting on January 13, 2005 – 63 days after breaking my 24 year silence with De Beers – with much cash and real estate richer multi-billionaire Jonathan Beare who was as clueless as you and all your economics students about how the military economy of De Beers worked, and Solly after just hearing my voice, “Solly hello” responded admiringly, “Gevisser, I should have listened to you”, and he was talking about my strategy to beat De Beers’ Philips BV, the most powerful corporation in all of Holland who had scammed Solly and his incompetent South African management team who were just as stupid and ugly as TORDU Awerbuch, but not quite as much fat, but they were all younger back in the late 80s, early 90s; and of course Solly Krok was not talking about how I saved his and many other white rich South Africans skins when selling Made In USA Inc. to the former white government officials of the Apartheid Regime who still call the shots in South Africa, which is why there has been no redistribution of the wealth back to the majority Black South African population who make up 80% of the population and that is after their most enlightened black leaderships were first murdered in paving the way for the puppet Mandela and his crew to look like they were running the show.
 
Have you noticed how the western world’s 2 most religious peoples, white South Africans and white Americans have so many churches and cannot get enough of the rituals whose repetition must help them forget easier the genocides that made their lives so much easier and never having to return stolen lands to all those killed when depopulating and just having a handful tribal chiefs to pay off with the corrupting monies and booze?
 
You of course know all this because you made it your business to study all my writings before suddenly reappearing on my “radar screen” and feeling self-righteous when telling me at dinner in Paris with both our wives listening intently, “I am working from within the belly of the beast and you from the outside.”
 
Well, of course, I am not exactly an outsider when I have worked from within the belly of the biggest beast that spawned the likes of the NEA and your sister American corporation, Nuclear Regulatory Council whose head is a geologist; and it is not like Allison M. Macfarlane is needed to help find diamonds, gold or uranium but to find spots in the rest of world where the peoples have been subdued by the United States of America’s carefully handpicked dictators when the CIA are tired of blooding their hands, to dump the nuclear waste; hence why Ms. Macfarlane reports directly to primary sponsor of the Congo Relief, Security & Democracy Promotion Act, President Barak Obama.
 
Wouldn’t you pay a percentage of your monthly paycheck to hear me debate this Snowden who is all part of the biggest snow job since the Pentagon decided to release the Pentagon Papers?
 
As you well know, and the reason why your searched out my input, rather than any other member of the current 7 odd billion human population, the relative value of the United States Dollar is critical in your economic analysis that involves highly sophisticated mathematical computations that very few of us can follow, say as well as me who when I need input on the math equations I don’t have to look very far, given how my beautiful F-C [French-Canadian] wife 
 
 
didn’t jump two classes at high school because her well above average command of mathematics, made her the fool of the mathematics-logic class.
 
In addition, I also understand English rather well because my first language is English and nor was I allowed like most of the people I know to talk nonsense, because I had both a very smart mother and father who did not talk nonsense, and nor did either of them or their parents suffer from alcoholism because neither they nor my grandparents were alcoholics.
 
You know that you can pretty much right off having a serious conversation with anyone who is alcoholic; and most alcoholics you perfectly understand are in denial and will only admit to having a problem with alcohol once their alcoholic binges stop them from being invited to Christmas parties, and before then you pick up on their failing memories.
 
Consequently, it is very easy for you to have picked me from say half the human population to help you combat your various demons.
 
So let us now come back to your Oct 7 prediction:
 
What do you think will happen when the dollar market collapses arounf Oct 17th” [sic]?
 
You misspelled the word “around” which is why I added the Latin adverb SIC after the second English quotation sign. 
 
That was a very definitive prediction which had no bearing on anything that I had previously written you.
 
We are talking about the space of 10 days and you, the most accomplished Stanford University lecturer of economics had predicted doomsday for the entire United States economy, that is only being propped up because of disinformation put out by the American De Beers-US Government to hide the birth of the American Great White Fleet and its aftermath.
 
You haven’t recanted your prediction. All you have said is that you don’t remember writing those 14 words including the rather definitive date Oct. 17.
 
In the next sentence you went on, “How would the collapse of the dollar influence the daimond market” [sic]?
 
Again, I placed the SIC because you had misspelled, “diamond”.
 
The diamond market and the trading of the United States Dollar are one and the same.
 
Surely, I am not the only person you are talking to about these most important matters. What do they have to say for themselves?
 
Now we must jump forward to my December 20 Facebook publication titled, A paradise of fools; Subtitle: De Beers’ favorite clients, banks.
 
You have not forgotten your generalized statement at the start of your Oct 7 communication, “it is all a confidence game“.
 
Not exactly. 
 
When you know that the premier brand name bank in all of Europe is doing the most ugly dirty work of the murderer of 6 million defenseless Jewish people who had nowhere to run and your most bought President Roosevelt had prior to the start of the 6 million genocide which was meticulously planned, turned away the ship, that is called, LYING, STEALING and CHEATING and you know exactly who the culprits are, and you do nothing but avoid, avoid, avoid, that must make all the avoiders sicker than the likes of Himmler and Hitler who were only taking orders.
 
Most Americans travel little outside of the United States and those who do tend to travel wear blinkers and when they cannot speak the native foreign language such as French and German when visiting France and Germany are totally clueless about what the native Europeans are thinking, unless the Europeans they interact with are profiting from the carnage.
 
I, of course, thanks to my gorgeous F-C wife speaking the most perfect French and her English is better than any English speaking person I know, in large measure because she is so very bright, get to hear exactly how the important vocal French think, and nor am I hamstrung by my innate curiosity which helps me ask the right questions which tends to go down well with those still in a search for the truth. The same of course cannot be said about those in denial who find all sorts of ways to retaliate for their stupidity.
 
Now take a break to contrast the good behavior of Darren Krok who has yet to reply to my last FB message to him which he saw yesterday at 12:58 AM [France time] with that of Jonathan Beare’s favorite nephew, Derrick Beare who said on January 15, 2005, 2 days after my meeting with Jonathan “Trouble Bubble” Beare, in not so many words, “I am willing to sacrifice our friendship in order to keep the money” – CLICK HERE.
 
Gary I am not going to get into a debate with you verbally or on the internet and I will tell my uncle the same. You are wrong in what you write and it is not up to me or my family to justify to you what charities or what we do to stop our guilt for our privelaged lifestyle. The purpose of this communique is to say I commiserate with you for your misery and hope you get what you want out of life. db
 
You recall De Beers’ South African Times writing me on April 7, 2005 their most threatening email to “cease and desist”. [CLICK HERE]
 
What you may not recall is the extraordinary dialogue that took place between Black South African Tefo Mohapi – whose mother Joyce received a De Beers bursary after the Soweto Riots of June 1976 when she was held overnight in prison, different to President Bill Clinton who received a De Beers-Rhodes Scholarship – and my cousin journalist Mark Gevisser, that began on April 11 and continued for another 3 days. [CLICK HERE]
 
Mark Gevisser you also know is as left wing liberal as it gets; and doesn’t he too sound so very sensitive; maybe it is because his tochas has been massaged so much. His entire wealth is from talking “liberal politics” and the huge wealth his father received from supporting the “liberal politics” of mostly liberal in the United States, racist monopolist, Charles W. Engelhard Jr. [1917-1971] who of course could only hide from morons his fascist politics in South Africa where he and all his liberal Democrat Americans as well as right wing and “centrist” Republicans got most of their stolen wealth.
 
You know that once you steal a lot it is easy to forget all the poor convicted of lesser crimes.
 
Given how much more interesting is Darren Krok who must be approaching 40 when most humans are far too gone, and their fat bodies just the most visible display of their fair punishment, below is my last FB message to Darren:
 
In my follow up post book titled wake up the walking dead I will explain exactly what each of us can do
 
Right now it is like a bomb going off in the head of all those in denial of the truth; namely it is 1 corporation who profited the most from the Holocaust who is creating all the misery
 
Btw the kings and queens just said off with their heads
Its not so easy now thanks to paradise…..
The stupid do not like the fact that you approached me first, letting me know that there are things about your employer, the Nuclear Energy Agency that were bothering you, but only when we met in Paris did you expand on the cause of your depression which while depressing for you, is catastrophic for the overwhelming majority of the human population who are poor, and they are only poor because economists such as you are not telling the truth about the bullshit economic indexes such as Gross Domestic Product that punish the mineral raped countries; and this gross of gross GDP index in turn supports the totally fabricated value of the government monies starting with the United States Dollar that is still used to price commodities such as oil, water, gold, uranium etc etc.
 
Their retaliation begins with saying that they believe it is just a matter of time before I trash you, once I no longer need you.
 
They are first of all not interested in the truth and therefore the history of our relationship is also not important to them.
 
But again I don’t judge my own ability to logically thought process based on how a human turkey thinks.
BTW, don’t you just love that painted statement on cotton cloth that my mother Zena made for me back in 1988, the year after I had turned down the opportunity to join De Beers-Lloyd’s of London, the world’s market maker for insurance, and who continue to ban American citizens from investing, and which important facts you choose carefully not to comment on.
 
You know that your daughter was stupid to even comment on what I posted up on your FB “wall” since it was totally over her head, which is why you are not so stupid to lend her any support other than to try taking a cheap shot at me, “You tend to generalize and judge”.
 
Look at the time on your smartphone 14 if you are currently traveling from your office to the bathroom trying to anticipate my next move.
 
You are quite different to most who suffer from bad memories that they tend to forget because that is a natural outgrowth of being in denial, for example Adam L. Tucker –CLICK HERE.
 
Mr. Tucker did in fact respond quite positively and helped back up my website 2facetruth.com. He also knows there was nothing good when cowardly trying to ingratiate himself with ex CIA Charles Knuff by trashing me because he couldn’t find any of his new fair weather friends saying nice things about me because they like things just the way they are.

Besides for you being one of my FB “friends” which is of your choosing, there is only one Principal Economist of the Nuclear Energy Agency who reached out to me, not to Adam L. Tucker, not to your close friend and colleague, Allison M. Macfarlane; Chairman of Nuclear Regulatory Council –  NRCExecSec@nrc.gov, not to Michael COWARD-TORDU Awerbuch who says that he worked with David Altman in Made In USA Inc. and therefore he would only have contributed to its demise which I predicted on the very day that Nelson Mandela’s ANC Government approved the sale of international trade show company Made In USA Inc. to the figurehead principals of South African International Trade Exhibitors [SAITEX] which like each and every corporation in South Africa, both private and government have remained under the watchful eye of the South African-German Oppenheimer family, the majority shareholders of their two banking-mining cartels, De Beers-Anglo American Corporation who have owned the world’s drilling and therefore mining industry ever since the birth of the Great White American Fleet which I have never come across in any of your published writings, because of course as we discussed at dinner in Paris on September 16, it would make the rest of what you had to say total and complete nonsense, which is why you quickly changed the subject to letting us know about your latest fad, “intuitive intelligence” that is as subjective as the study of economics; none of which people like Tucker and the rest of the 7 billion “common herd” can begin to address as well as me.

 
Coward-Tordu Awerbuch who you have alluded to has contacted you and told you that you should not have anything to do with me, was not at the meeting in mid-1995 in Pretoria, South Africa which only I, David Altman and South Africa’s new Minister of Trade and Industry, Trevor Manual attended, where Manual, who went on to become South Africa’s first non-white Minister of Finance, approved the sale of Made In USA Inc. to SAITEX.
 
Nor was he or David Altman or Trevor Manual at the meeting I had the very next day with my “lucky uncle” David Gevisser, the former Chief Executive Officer of Engelhard Enterprises South Africa that was owned by German-American Charles W. Engelhard Jr. who is the most featured individual in American investigative reporter, Edward Jay Epstein’s 1978 THE DIAMOND INVENTION book, chapter 18, THE AMERICAN CONSPIRACY.
 
What you find is that my most most vocal opponents are the least accomplished which one can very quickly gather from their non-existent resumes which does not make all those much quieter good humans because they know exactly why they are quiet.
 
So when you keep avoid answering Marie’s question, “Where do you see humanity?” given your prior writings about man being driven towards “humanity and civilization” as if civilization is also a “virtue”, it is because you are incapable of providing any evidence to support your point of view without first addressing how your big boss, puppet President Barrak Obama has managed to get away for the past 7 years not addressing the carnage that took place in very mineral rich and strategically located Belgian Congo following the United States Congress passing the Congo Relief, Security & Democracy Promotion Act in December 2006 after Obama, who was the primary sponsor first traveled to South Africa in August 2006 where he was sized up by De Beers officials, beginning with their head Nicholas Oppenheimer and his subsequent actions showed that De Beers-Anglo American-Barclays Bank-Investec had made a wise choice.
 
No one is really lost or for that matter disinterested in what I have to say unless they suffer from bad memories, and I clearly don’t fall into that category.
 
Plato had no trouble explaining what is meant by a “friend” when he argued, “Good people don’t need friends”.

I strongly suspect that you continue to maintain a FB account because it provides that much more “cover” for you on The Internet when people want to find out more about when doing the customary “Google Search”.

 
Still you can find your writings on The Internet to Adam L. Tucker back in 2007 & 2008 – CLICK HERE & CLICK HERE – which showed clearly that you were now familiar with The Diamond Invention book which you recently said you were not when writing your 2009 White Paper on the uranium enrichment market which no doubt propelled you forward to having the most important job of any American on the European Continent.
 
Equally important, you know that I can argue that case rather well, given all else that you had to say at our dinner in Paris which took place following you first informing me that Russia-Putin was now actively working towards rearming the South African ANC government with nuclear weapons which were all destroyed prior to the De Beers-USA-Russian South African Apartheid Regime handing over control of mineral rich South Africa to De Beers-USA-Russian puppet Nelson Mandela.
 
🙂
 
GG
 
[Word count 6458]
 

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 11:33 PM, <geoffreyrothwell@yahoo.com> wrote:

What? We were going to go to Rome during that period but decided the flights were too expensive because of the airport taxes and all the other shit that they added on to what we thought were reasonable fares. We might instead drive to Genova…
 
 
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
From: Marie dion Gevisser
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2013 19:34
To: 60 Minutes; Matthew; Nov.; where South African Commander Margo played a pivotal role and overseen every step of the way by devout Christian Jan Smuts to develop the blueprint for what is today the brutally strong Israel Air Force; bob.preston@europanache.compzissimos@hellenicholidays.com; Tom Shadyac – Director-Writer I AM – c/o Janet Matthews; murielle@blackpearlservices.com; Jerusalem Post; Laura Malter; dave; Jeffrey Krinsk Esq. – shareholder class action litigator [SCAL] – Finkelstein & Krinsk; Devin Standard – eldest son of former President of New York State Bar Kenneth Standard.; Deborah; played; but; and figured the common herd would think themselves too smart to have it all smack in their faces.; lbagley@hearst.com; Adam Hochschild – author of Blood & Treasures – founder of Mother Jones; Geoffrey Rothwell – Principal Economist at OECD Nuclear Energy Agency of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development – Professor Stanford University – World authority on the pricing of uranium.
Subject: Avoiding eDreams – O what a tangled web – Re: [Ticket#201312201030]
Booking unconfirmed Meridiana Fly Ryanair:


Avoiding, avoiding, avoiding the facts, the poorest customer service ever; there is no customer service, basically. We’re taking your money, we’re taking your money, we’re taking your money.
 
Shame on the lame. Paradise of fools. The human doesn’t raise one eyebrow, even before it knows the depth of its stupidity.
 
Please continue to read D-Money Lie on Facebook.
 
Gary S. Gevisser [husband of Marie Dion]


On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 4:47 PM, <gb.weekend@edreams.com> wrote:

Dear customer,

Thank you for choosing eDreams. Please contact our call centre in order to help you; all numbers are located on eDreams website front page.


Best regards,

 


—- Forwarded message from Marie dion Gevisser <mariedion1@gmail.com> —

From: Marie dion Gevisser <mariedion1@gmail.com>
To: gb.weekend@edreams.com
Subject: Re: [Ticket#201312201030] What is going on? Re: Booking unconfirmed Meridiana Fly Ryanair:
Date: 2013-12-22 11:11:36

Below is the email I received from you after I booked the flight; and you have now come back and said the cost is an additional 61 odd Euros and to top it off you are showing prices on your website that are less than the original 298 Euros:

 

———- Forwarded message ———-
From: <no-reply@edreams.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Subject: Booking unconfirmed Meridiana Fly Ryanair:
To: mariedion1@gmail.com

 


  Share your reservation
  Booking Confirmation
Status of your booking 
Pending Reservation
 

Next steps
Your booking is pending airline confirmation.

As soon as the Airline confirms it, you will receive a second email from eDreams with your flight confirmation. If you do not receive this email within 24 hours, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Important: Do not leave for the airport before receiving the second email and your booking reference!

The INBOUND Flight reservation is pending of confirmation. You will receive a second e-mail from eDreams with the flight reservation confirmation. Please contact us if you do not receive this e-mail within 24 hours.

The RETURN Flight reservation is pending of confirmation. You will receive a second e-mail from eDreams with the flight reservation confirmation. Please contact us if you do not receive this e-mail within 24 hours.

Book your hotel in Catania and take advantage of our incredible prices! 
 

Your booking 
Travel Itinerary
Date Airport Airline Operated by
 

Departure
Duration:
1 hour 20 minutes

 
Departure
20:05 Wed, 1 Jan
Rome – Fiumicino (FCO) Meridiana Fly Meridiana Fly
Arrival
21:25 Wed, 1 Jan
Catania – Fontanarossa (CTA)   Class – Economy
 

Return
Duration:
1 hour 15 minutes

 
Departure
08:15 Sun, 5 Jan
Catania – Fontanarossa (CTA) Ryanair Ryanair
Arrival
09:30 Sun, 5 Jan
Rome – Fiumicino (FCO)   Class – Economy
Passengers
Passengers Type Identity Document   Bags
   Marie Dion Adult     0  
   Gary Gevisser Adult     1  
 
Payment
  Customer details Price and payment method  
We will send your ticket to the following e-mail address:mariedion1@gmail.com
Full Name:
Marie Dion
e-Mail:
The total cost of your reservation is:  

€ 298.29
Our payment processor has confirmed your payment to be Master Card Credit.
The details of the amounts charged to your card are shown below :
– eDreams  : € 298.29

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 10:49 AM, <gb.weekend@edreams.com> wrote:

Dear Customer,

please, would you mind reconfirm your booking reference?

Regards


Att:

eDreams

España – Italia – Francia – Portugal – Inglaterra – Alemania – Suiza – USA– Canada – Australia – Brasil – Chile – Peru – India – Global

21/12/2013 18:17 – mariedion1 wrote:

You have not answered my question why there are 3 charges on my credit card
 
 
Sent from Samsung Mobile

——– Original message ——–
From: gb.weekend@edreams.com
Date:
To: Marie dion Gevisser <mariedion1@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ticket#201312201030] What is going on? Re: Booking unconfirmed Meridiana Fly Ryanair:

Dear Customer,

we would reconfirm that your reservation is still pending. In order to get a confirmation you should wait a minimum of 24 hours since the moment that you made it.

Regards


Att:

eDreams

España – Italia – Francia – Portugal – Inglaterra – Alemania – Suiza – USA– Canada – Australia – Brasil – Chile – Peru – India – Global


20/12/2013 21:16 – Marie dion Gevisser wrote:

I have just checked my credit card and you have charged the following charges

 
Date Description Debit / Credit
12-20-2013 **Pending EDREAMS BARCELONA GBR $ 212.41
12-20-2013 **Pending EDREAMS BARCELONA GBR $ 409.63
12-20-2013 **Pending EDREAMS BARCELONA GBR $ 385.22

WHAT IS GOING ON?
 
Second, how can you charge the credit card and then say afterwards that the transaction is “pending”? Why don’t you say in your advertising that the ticket may not be confirmed?

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 8:53 PM, <no-reply@edreams.com> wrote:

 


  Share your reservation
Booking Confirmation
Status of your booking
Pending Reservation
 

Next steps
Your booking is pending airline confirmation.

As soon as the Airline confirms it, you will receive a second email from eDreams with your flight confirmation. If you do not receive this email within 24 hours, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Important: Do not leave for the airport before receiving the second email and your booking reference!

The INBOUND Flight reservation is pending of confirmation. You will receive a second e-mail from eDreams with the flight reservation confirmation. Please contact us if you do not receive this e-mail within 24 hours.

The RETURN Flight reservation is pending of confirmation. You will receive a second e-mail from eDreams with the flight reservation confirmation. Please contact us if you do not receive this e-mail within 24 hours.

Book your hotel in Catania and take advantage of our incredible prices!
 

Your booking
Travel Itinerary
Date Airport Airline Operated by

Departure
Duration:
1 hour 20 minutes

 
Departure
20:05 Wed, 1 Jan
Rome – Fiumicino (FCO) Meridiana Fly Meridiana Fly
Arrival
21:25 Wed, 1 Jan
Catania – Fontanarossa (CTA)   Class – Economy

Return
Duration:
1 hour 15 minutes

 
Departure
08:15 Sun, 5 Jan
Catania – Fontanarossa (CTA) Ryanair Ryanair
Arrival
09:30 Sun, 5 Jan
Rome – Fiumicino (FCO)   Class – Economy
Passengers
Passengers Type Identity Document   Bags
   Marie Dion Adult     0  
   Gary Gevisser Adult     1  
 
Payment
Customer details Price and payment method
We will send your ticket to the following e-mail address:mariedion1@gmail.com
Full Name:
Marie Dion
e-Mail:
The total cost of your reservation is: 

€ 298.29
Our payment processor has confirmed your payment to be Master Card Credit.
The details of the amounts charged to your card are shown below :
– eDreams  : € 298.29
Please review the details of your reservation. In case of doubt, do not hesitate to contact us either by emailcustomerservice@edreams.com or calling us at 00800 55 88 55 00.
Complete your journey
Be smart and book your car in eDreams – saving time and money.
  Be smart and book your car in eDreams – saving time and money.
Discover the new Stay Planner Tool in eDreams
 


—- End forwarded message —


 
 
———- Forwarded message ———-
From: Gary S. Gevisser c/o Marie dion Gevisser <mariedion1@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 12:37 PM
Subject: O what a tangled web …. Fwd: What is going on? Re: Booking unconfirmed Meridiana Fly Ryanair:
To: gb.weekend@edreams.comcustomerservice@edreams.comjobs@edreams.comweekend.urgent@edreams.com
Cc: rest; 60 Minutes <60m@cbsnews.com>, “Matthew Margo Esq. – Senior attorney for CBS – Matthew’s father Judge Cecil Margo was tasked by Ben Gurion during Israel’s War of Independence [Nov. 1947 – Jan. 1949] where South African Commander Margo played a pivotal role and overseen every step of the way by devout Christian Jan Smuts to develop the blueprint for what is today the brutally strong Israel Air Force” <matthewmargo@aol.com>, “Jeffrey Krinsk Esq. – shareholder class action litigator [SCAL] – Finkelstein & Krinsk” <jrk@classactionlaw.com>

I called your  Rest of the world:  +34 934920534 at 11:12 AM France Time.

 
The call lasted 26 minutes and 17 seconds.
 
I was kept on hold most of the time.
 
I was transferred from the first representative who again kept me on hold most of the time to the second representative who again kept me on hold most of the time.
 
The second representative finally told me that the Ryan Air portion of my return ticket, from Catania to Rome was cancelled by Ryan Air and that I should contact Ryan Air to get the paperwork in order to get a refund from Edreams.com
 
I told him that I had not confirmed the additional charge of 61.71 Euros that you had asked for after I booked two tickets for a total price of 298 Euros, and therefore there should have been no booking. 
 
He of course was not listening to a word I had to say because he understood that he was only trying to confuse the matter that much more. 
 
I just want there to be record of everything including the second representative saying that the only way to have approved the additional 61.71 Euro charge was to make an international call and be charged an additional arm and a leg.
 
In a nutshell, I had not previously called edreams and therefore there was no confirmation of the booking and nor had I confirmed the additional charge of 61.71 Euros by email. Consequently, without a booking there could be no charge, and therefore it made no difference that Ryan Air had cancelled the return portion of the ticket. But I was talking to two people who were not interested in the truth. It is as simple as that. Nor did either representative inform me that there were further charges to the credit card.
 
I noticed when checking my online credit card statement a moment ago that you added yesterday an additional charge  of $196.05 to my credit card, and still nothing has been reversed.
 
Transaction Date Description Amount
12/21/2013 EDREAMS LIMITED LONDRES GBR 196.05
12/20/2013 EDREAMS BARCELONA GBR 212.41
12/20/2013 EDREAMS BARCELONA GBR 385.22
12/20/2013 EDREAMS BARCELONA GBR 409.63

The second representative who was a male and different from the first representative who was a female, told me that two of the first 3 charges from December 20 had been reversed, but as you can see above all 3 remain as well as the last charge.

 
I will also contact my credit card company in due course.
 
Gary S. Gevisser [husband of Marie Dion]
 
Ps – Have you read any portion yet of D-Money Lie available free on Facebook?
 

———- Forwarded message ———-
From: Gary S. Gevisser c/o Marie dion Gevisser <mariedion1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 9:12 PM
Subject: What is going on? Re: Booking unconfirmed Meridiana Fly Ryanair:
To: no-reply@edreams.comweekend.urgent@edreams.comcustomerservice@edreams.com

I have just checked my credit card and you have charged the following charges

 
Date Description Debit / Credit
12-20-2013 **Pending EDREAMS BARCELONA GBR $ 212.41
12-20-2013 **Pending EDREAMS BARCELONA GBR $ 409.63
12-20-2013 **Pending EDREAMS BARCELONA GBR $ 385.22

WHAT IS GOING ON?
 
Second, how can you charge the credit card and then say afterwards that the transaction is “pending”? Why don’t you say in your advertising that the ticket may not be confirmed?

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 8:53 PM, <no-reply@edreams.com> wrote:


  Share your reservation
  Booking Confirmation
Status of your booking 
Pending Reservation



Next steps
Your booking is pending airline confirmation.

As soon as the Airline confirms it, you will receive a second email from eDreams with your flight confirmation. If you do not receive this email within 24 hours, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Important: Do not leave for the airport before receiving the second email and your booking reference!

The INBOUND Flight reservation is pending of confirmation. You will receive a second e-mail from eDreams with the flight reservation confirmation. Please contact us if you do not receive this e-mail within 24 hours.

The RETURN Flight reservation is pending of confirmation. You will receive a second e-mail from eDreams with the flight reservation confirmation. Please contact us if you do not receive this e-mail within 24 hours.

Book your hotel in Catania and take advantage of our incredible prices! 

Your booking 
Travel Itinerary
Date Airport Airline Operated by
 

Departure
Duration:
1 hour 20 minutes

Departure
20:05 Wed, 1 Jan
Rome – Fiumicino (FCO) Meridiana Fly Meridiana Fly
Arrival
21:25 Wed, 1 Jan
Catania – Fontanarossa (CTA) Class – Economy
 

Return
Duration:
1 hour 15 minutes

Departure
08:15 Sun, 5 Jan
Catania – Fontanarossa (CTA) Ryanair Ryanair
Arrival
09:30 Sun, 5 Jan
Rome – Fiumicino (FCO) Class – Economy
Passengers
Passengers Type Identity Document   Bags
   Marie Dion Adult     0  
   Gary Gevisser Adult     1  
 
Payment
  Customer details Price and payment method  
We will send your ticket to the following e-mail address:mariedion1@gmail.com
Full Name:
Marie Dion
 
e-Mail:
The total cost of your reservation is: 

 € 298.29
Our payment processor has confirmed your payment to be Master Card Credit.
The details of the amounts charged to your card are shown below :
– eDreams  : € 298.29
 

2,915 total views, 3 views today

One Comment

  1. I’d vetunre that this article has saved me more time than any other.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Connect with Facebook