Pages Navigation Menu
Categories Navigation Menu

Electricity crosses the border – Re: No deal – Re: Bribery plot – Re: Could you give me your best shot.

From: gg <gary@2facetruth.com>
Subject: Electricity crosses the border – Re: No deal – Re: Bribery plot – Re: Could you give me your best shot.
Date: October 20, 2017 at 1:12:54 PM PDT
To: “Uri \”Cash in suitcases makes the world go around\” Rosenberg” <urir77@gmail.com>
Cc: rest; kingdavid@danhotels.com, Professor Abblbaum – Hebrew University – Archeology <napplbaum@gmail.com>, “Tomer Tene – IAF Lt. Colonel + organic produce farmer. FB friend of Gary Gevisser” <tene.organi@gmail.com>, אפי טריפלר <effi@arava.co.il>, Neta Mark <netanoamark@gmail.com>, kathleen paris <kathleendwalter@gmail.com>, Menashe Cohen <mcohenenterprises@gmail.com>, didi bentov <didibentov2@gmail.com>, Yt Bv <Jdb0961@gmail.com>, “Debbie Patton Kingsriter – heavily conflicted Facebook friend of Gary Gevisser.” <nhra.pl@gmail.com>, Nitza Lite <nitzadrew@yahoo.com>, Dave Fifield – Gerhard <monkeyboy264@earthlink.net>, “Olg Zabludoffa – former Editor-in-chief at National Association of Educational Broadcasters – Facebook friend of Gary Gevisser + open challenger of Jerusalem Post’s Steve Linde. Olg’s husband Sid is a 33 year veteran CIA economist [1962-1995] who worked directly for President from 1969 until 1972.” <ozabludoff@gmail.com>, Edward Jay Epstein – Author of The Diamond Invention <edepstein@worldnet.att.net>, “Geoffrey Rothwell Phd – Principal Economist at De Beers-Barclays Bank controlled, US Nuclear Energy Agency of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, headquartered in Paris, France. Former 27 year senior Stanford University lecturer.” <Geoffrey.ROTHWELL@oecd.org>

Uri,

You are not bright, no matter what your professors overseeing your Phd thesis tell you; and please forward this to them ahead of them reading it elsewhere – CLICK HERE.

How could you knowing that the Sabbath day was approaching, forget to hit “reply all”, and so I have now done that for you. If you don’t respond immediately to this as well as hitting the “reply all” you will be immediately added to the 2facetruth.com’s $HIT list. If you do respond as I instruct and I have already added you to the $HIT list then I will remove you, but that may take time.

You never once demonstrated when we met or in your writings that you have a good sense of humor. What you did show is that you don’t think, like many, that there is a correlation between your food and drink intake; namely the mouth, the close proximity to the brain and the rest of your body that you obviously ALSO do not care for.

Neglectful people cannot be trusted. Didn’t you learn that in the Israeli army?

Of course you cannot possibly believe in God because you have cut off more than 90% of your body from your brain.

You have been lying to yourself from the moment I told you after you asked me what I do, and I explained The Diamond Invention Game [DIG] well represented in Epstein’s non-fiction, interesting read book, The Diamond Invention, and its direct impact on the pricing of the money which is far more important than your nonsense mainstream media beliefs that the Turkish terrorist groups you are researching for your Phd get most of their financing in suitcases full of cash obtained from cells throughout the world including here in the US.

Nor is the $18 your only motivating factor because despite your non-existent survival skills, outside of a translator of Hebrew into English and you are far from perfect, you could always threaten your parents to be more generous with you.

You wouldn’t be surprised that I know of kids who have already done this with their foolish parents and some parents in anticipation of the terrifying question, “Hey mom and dad, what do you make of The D I Invention book?” buy their corrupted kids in anticipation the car, the house etc.

When living for just the moment, it does not mean you are able to anticipate well what happens if one parent decides to react differently,

“You know this truth about the price fixing of the money could blow sky high given how [unpredictable is] Donald Trump who says that he hasn’t heard the speech that former President George W. Bush gave that lambasted Trump and which all those asking him the question what he thought of it, had heard. You also know that bought members of the media never follow up with the right question. All I know is that you are my child and I don’t want to have fear that you are going to stab me in the back and place me in a nursing home because you have been messing with my medication and I can no longer make up my own mind.”

Uri, were you to look at your own parents right now, would you say, as you hold up a mirror to your face at the same time, that they look like they have more vitality than you?

Without vitality you know that it is very difficult to attract a lover which us humans are programmed from birth to do, other than if you have more money wealth than your nearest competitor.

Almost all humans once getting their head around the DIG do not want to have kids and those coming from poor households are that much more fixated on finding someone rich to marry and by having children “there” [sic] financial future is that much more secure.

If we were all living at the turn of the last century, it would be one thing, but nor was the money price fixed at the time.

Today we are living in the midst of the Internet Revolution and it is a totally new ballgame.

Would you like to hear more about the conversation I just had with an Israeli lawyer who spent half yesterday in Family Court in Tel-Aviv cross-examining?

BTW, do you think people when looking at my posting on Facebook, Does anyone know how much electricity crosses the border from Mexico into the US daily?

they don’t understand that it blasts to smithereens all the arguments opposing “illegal immigration” across the globe?

What if the photographer recognized immediately what they were doing, much like the gargoyles were poking fun at the church?

You would agree that with you as the perfect spokesperson, academia is the new corrupt church.

If you had your wish, and you could only wish if you thought there was a constant Divine Presence beyond what you see at the edge of your nose, what would you like to return as?

Maybe this would help. Mango has this red, somewhat soft, plastic toy which is called “Kong”. This King Kong bounces all over the place. Mango loves it.

A huge pine cone just dropped on our roof.

Let’s assume in a worst case scenario that God decides that my mother Zena should continue to be held by people in Israel who she has stated convincingly after Israeli judge Greenwald-Rand illegally placed a non-family member as my mother’s guardian, that she, my mother, does not care in the least for those not abiding by her clear wishes; and that all of you who know but dont care, because you are deriving great satisfaction from seeing my mother and me suffer, will take these memories with you the moment you pass through death’s door which I can only hope, and based on logic, will be a long time in coming, allowing God to simply program in the limited space of your future ant brain the words, “I am bad”.

Let’s now practice, “I feel like am Pharaoh Rah with all the power in the world to fuck with Gary Gevisser and his mother Zena. I deserve no more upon my return [than] to be an ant and to know my place in the colony which is helped by repeating ‘I am bad, I am bad, I am bad’ and if I venture out of the colony, I am not only on my own but if a badly raised kid takes a magnifying glass over me in the middle of the day with the sun blasting, I will be given another shot at the brass ring”.

You remember that “Rah” is sun in ancient Egypt and “Rah” in Hebrew is “bad”. Terrific coincidence.

You also know that I was probably the first to point [out] that the ancient Indian Ishi tribe here in North American uses the word “Ish” for man, and “Ish” in Hebrew is man.

Were God to have created everything, at least according to the Bible, then God would have created all language including Hebrew.

Since Hebrew is your first language you would have learned that “He” in Hebrew was surprisingly “she” in English, but only when you learned English because you knew that “He” when pronounced in Hebrew was not “Who” which pronounced in Hebrew is “He”.

Let’s assume then that God is in fact a “woman”, at least in God’s thinking, would you if you are homosexual be less or more likely to embrace God as the creator of all things? If less likely impressed with God would you see war as the most effective way to channel your aggression?

What if all men are in fact homosexuals which the homosexuals I know feel is definitely the case, couldn’t the women who bear the children rise up or do you think at this point the women have been so beaten up that it is going to take a miracle and in the meantime you have to feed your mouth because you got hungry reading my response to your crap?

[Word count 1464]

On Oct 18, 2017, at 9:21 AM, Uri Rosenberg <urir77> wrote:

That’ll be 175$ 🙂

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 7:14 PM, gg <gary> wrote:

No deal.

Nor are you interesting. You and I have nothing in common. That is not to say, future generations of children will have any difficulty in learning the mishaps of letting one’s formal education from interfering with they’re learning, especially in your case. You cannot consider yourself an intellectual if you didn’t first have the smarts to figure out the role that the price fixing of the money dictates the educational curriculum which inhibits curiosity to ask the right questions.

Still, let me know when your thesis is done so I can check for anything that sounds familiar. I can’t wait to see how you write your belief system that terrorism across western Europe is financed by cash in suitcases collected from small cells.

Will you be giving me and/or Epstein’s The Diamond Invention book any credit?

On Oct 18, 2017, at 9:00 AM, Uri Rosenberg <urir77> wrote:

$18 will be enough, but must add another unexpected price, due to your love for “cc.”ing other people on our private communication:

Except for the $18, I’ll charge $25 per every person on cc. on any email from you from this email onward that has trace of any communication with me 🙂

To avoid this outrageous and disproportional extra charge, please delete traces of our interactions from now on when putting other people on cc. I’m charging a lot not because I’m after your money, just to avoid future emails like the previous one in which you cced other people on a private exchange.

Otherwise – can’t help you anymore, buddy… You’re a cool and interesting guy, but I have my quirks too. Not being on mass emails is one of them 🙂

Deal?

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 6:49 PM, gg <gary> wrote:

starting with the $18.30

On Oct 18, 2017, at 8:48 AM, gg <gary> wrote:

Answer my questions.

On Oct 18, 2017, at 8:46 AM, Uri Rosenberg <urir77> wrote:

Hey. If you need my help, I’d be happy to help. On one condition — no mass circulation. Email me and me only. Otherwise, sorry. I don’t like this type of communication. I don’t forward our discussions to other people, and expect the same from you.If you think I’m sure you have other Hebrew speaking friends which will be happy to help you out.

I’m not passive aggressive here. I’m just being clear about what kind of communication I like.

On Oct 18, 2017 6:31 PM, “gg” <gary> wrote Uri Rosenberg:

First, I was not asking you for “legal advice” such as “better appeal to court in the regular way”. This you knew from the start because I had made it clear that I was now looking to engage not your average Israeli lawyer to do all the legal work thinking. Besides you have already stated clearly that you don’t understand “legalize” even though there was nothing “legalize” in the stipulation that I had you look at.

Your passive aggressiveness is coming through again.

Second, what I was asking you to translate was 366 words which at your rate of 5 cents a word would amount to $18.30. Is my calculation correct?

Third, when do you expect to complete your Phd thesis, and will you send me copy?

Fourth, would you like to be copied on the dialogue I am currently having with John Solomon, the co-author of this article

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-Fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

On Oct 18, 2017, at 2:42 AM, Uri Rosenberg <urir77> wrote:

No. I need to know until when do you need it, and to make sure we have a way to transfer money.

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 12:21 AM, gg <gary> wrote:

Did you translate it?

On Wed, Oct 18, 2017 at 12:21 AM, gg <gary@2facetruth.com> wrote:

Did you translate it?

On Oct 17, 2017, at 1:30 PM, Uri Rosenberg <urir77@gmail.com> wrote:

Sure, but I’m not sure an email will help you. Better appeal to court in the regular way.

If you decide to still try, until when do you need it? And how do you suggest we’ll arrange the payment?

161 total views, 3 views today

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Connect with Facebook