Pages Navigation Menu
Categories Navigation Menu

Mom – Beautiful part ending – Re: Defending truth – Re: Where do you draw the line? – Speck each of us – Any questions? – Re: Dovid Katz

From: gg <gary>
Subject: Mom – Beautiful part ending – Re: Defending truth – Re: Where do you draw the line? – Speck each of us – Any questions? – Re: Dovid Katz
Date: January 16, 2017 at 2:15:06 AM GMT+1
To: “Kathy Gevisser-Danziger – The replaced executor of Alan Zulman’s estate.” <dkdanz>, Melvin Gevisser <mgevisser>, Neil Gevisser <neil>
Cc: rest; Olg Zabludoffa – former Editor-in-chief at National Association of Educational Broadcasters – Facebook friend of Gary Gevisser + open challenger of Jerusalem Post’s Steve Linde.” <ozabludoff>, “Deborah Sturman Esq. – replaced Kathy Gevisser Danziger as executor of Alan Zulman’s estate on Zulman’s death bed.” <sturman>

Listen up!

Emma Eliot Gevisser has just been added to the REASON FOR BEING HERE on Facebook.

Everyone including Olg Zabludoffa and her CIA husband Sid understand it all perfectly; and like most, they are hooked to their communicating device.

Olg has decided to hold off on removing herself from the conversation or “unfriend” me on FB and were she, it would not mean that she would trust a word coming out of your mouths.

Were the money to be stripped away, it would help you not only overcome your abuse of the Israeli justice system to evict my Française-Canadienne wife Marie and me from mom’s apartment at the dead of night, 01:30 Tuesday, September 27 after first having your corrupt Israeli liar-lawyer Ayala Weisel file a fabricated complaint against me and knowing that had you attempted to pull it off at a decent hour, mom would have spoken out, and all 3 of you would have immediately facing criminal charges that would include egregious abuse of an elderly person.

So, I suggest you go back to our friendly, full of laughter Friday evening dinners where it was just the 4 of us, mom and dad.

There was no gossiping because neither mom nor dad would have approved; quite different to the overwhelming majority of households. That did not mean there were no conversations about our very mean spirited close relatives including a bunch who have been on REASON FOR BEING HERE much longer than Emma, because mom wanted to prepare us for the world ahead without dampening our spirits.

If the 3 of you could go so wrong, so could everyone.

Yet there is me and Marie who cannot be corrupted. How could I end up with someone so just and so totally physically beautiful that so sparked mom?

You would have to assume given how vile the 3 of you are, that we couldn’t possibly have any friends.

Friends, the 3 of you are showing, means nothing.

To turn on me and our beautiful mother who is like none other you had to have considered the reaction of the world, unless you figured that you would destroy me, and knowing that age alone would weaken mom along with the despair of not having the person she wants taking care of her.

So clear was mom in questioning why there was a need to have Mary-Lou tagging along.

What would Mary-Lou do if mom had an “accident” and needed to change her adult diaper?

If mom couldn’t do it herself, do you think that my very capable wife Marie couldn’t step in?

My wife has taken care of her mother when she was very sick just a couple of years ago and now at 94 she is back to playing bridge and taking the bus to downtown Montreal.

Remember, you have avoided responding to my willingness to have a polygraph. Such silence says everything.

Remember just as well, when it comes to the money, I know best how to monetize most multi-million dollar estate which you make out like mom is in the “hole”.

The incontrovertible videos show that mom wasn’t anywhere close to losing her mind.

Your cutting off the phone line for the second time preventing mom from speaking with me is clearly designed to kill her mind.

Everyone understands this perfectly.

So back to when you were young and uncorrupted.

You lose your money and you will see how quickly your “fair weather friends”, including your bankers, lawyers and the such will desert you.

All 3 of you have to be already very shaky.

The fact that I am approaching this unconventionally and not using lawyers is working perfectly because I have been leaving it up to the 3 of you to help each other come to your senses.

Your delay cannot have you trusting each other more given how I have been getting out the information most effectively as it is very targeted “guerrilla marketing”.

Even Annie George remains in the REASON FOR BEING HERE and she doesn’t like me, but she has always known that I always told the truth as well as the fact that I was far brighter than the 3 of you.

She knows mom well enough to figure that the 3 of you are very screwed up.

How easy it would be for Annie so concerned with being “politically correct” to remove herself from this most interesting conversation that is more interesting than any of the TV shows that she loves to death.
All the fake writings she has in support of the 3 of you when placing photos up on your FB walls doesn’t mean that Annie has forgotten her experience with Melvin as both her boss at IMS Inc. as well as when they went into business together, and very brilliant under pressure Annie could not cope and the business tanked.

Annie is not the only one on REASON FOR BEING HERE who I am teaching the publishing as well as insurance business.

There is a huge buzz going on, which I understood perfectly when I began this free subscription based “newspaper column”.

THE IMPORTANCE OF COC – cost of capital is not only a takeoff of mom’s THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING A WOMAN, it’s timing is perfect.

Mom was 50 years ahead of her time in the 1950, 60s and 70s. Now she is alongside on the cutting edge of online education.

No one could come in between the 6 of us, and the last thing we talked about was “inheritance” because that word never entered our thinking; again, most atypical of the gossipy human.

You also know how the world works by simply listening to conversations at a restaurant or coffee shop. They are always talking about other people.

It was clear from the recorded phone conversations that I was having with mom in the weeks leading up to my arrival in Israel on September 21, that mom only wanted to be around me; moreover, she was very articulate about why it is that she loves me so much.

All 3 of you have dug your graves when declaring not only to me but in your court submitted papers that mom is totally mentally incapacitated, which is what everyone understands by the medical designation “advanced dementia”.

Your actions including failing to inform me that you were secretly having Israeli judge Yocheved Greenwald-Rand appoint non-family member, Israel lawyer Ayala Weisel as mom’s guardian on September 15, 6 days ahead of my arrival, demonstrate a conspiracy to deprive mom not only of her inalienable rights but most importantly her clear, and articulate wishes.

So you cannot go back and change your story about mom’s “advanced dementia” even though you know everyone understands that you were lying through your teeth and the reasons for your egregious criminal actions, beginning with your jealousy and greed for both mom’s and her second husband Alan Zulman’s estate.

At this time we don’t know exactly what Greenwald-Rand was told about Alan Zulman other than what your lawyer Weisel told the judge in the written complaint against me and what Weisel spoke in court when she praised Alan Zulman.

Once Greenwald-Rand received your emails to me and Kerry Anderson Malfesis that show clearly how much the 3 of you hated Alan Zulman, moreover that Kathy expressed how angry the 3 of you were when finding out long before his death, when he was still walking around, that you were being removed as beneficiaries, the judge would have known that there was a good chance that everything you had Weisel write in her complaint against me was a total lie.

Given how incredibly more dysfunctional are most family units, for the rest of the population, both Jewish and non-Jewish to see what you have done, makes them feel much better about their ugly parents who most kids feel are stupid.

None of us 4 thought that either of our parents were stupid or ugly looking.

So you can see that initially the unaccomplished which is most of the population, derive great satisfaction that the 3 of you have your thumbs on mom.

Mom loves me and she will never stop loving me, no matter the torture you are putting her through.

Mom also demonstrates in the videos how very easy she is to take care of; but of course you protest otherwise because you say that she needs a “godsend” caregiver who you keep repeating is the “godsend” as if to suggest to the Israeli court how fortunate that our mother has anyone, given how you have presented that mom is pretty much destitute.

Your lies are so huge that you know even if you were to reinstate your Facebook accounts, not one of your friends would tell you to your faces what they think of you, because that is what is expected of two-faced people.

You can well imagine not only judge Greenwald-Rand included in the cc section and people like huge gossiper Michael Sewitz, one of the 123 odd individuals/groups still “tuned in” to REASON FOR BEING HERE, but eventually every literate person on the planet given my “reach”.

Yes, even Penny Coelen who had her issues with mom, but never would Penny believe in a million years how wretched are the 3 of you.

Now lets tighten the circle with our uncle Joe Ash’s first wife Lynette Tillim.

Lynne would be equally shocked, and nor would she find herself feeling the need to distract herself by focusing on her grocery shopping.

All those who have left the conversation also know that it would not take long for everyone in the small village of Wiveliscombe to understand it all perfectly including the decision by very weak energy Kerry Anderson to ingratiate herself with you, but still Kerry is incapable of changing history and wishing away her written communications with Kathy that Kerry felt compelled to share with me before asking me to write for her a more appropriate response to your attempts to cover up.

It is not possible to trust anyone who is unhappy.

Nor should you be comforted that most of the world is not happy.

Most of the world have nothing whatsoever to do with you holding mom captive when it is so clear what she wants.

So captivating is this story, that once even the weakest energy humans get their heads around it, they feel sick to their stomach.

Yes, Kerry remains on REASON FOR BEING HERE and despite her protestations that she doesn’t use FB she has managed to block me, just like the coward Melvin who has always been a follower, which is really a huge turnoff for beautiful, independent minded women.

Your cruelty towards mom could blow open at any moment.

Even Olga could come to her senses and decide that she is going to speak to one of her contacts.

I, however, don’t depend on anyone to do the right thing, because I know that it is all going to work out.

When Kathy decided to disable her Facebook once she realized that she had entangled herself in her very poorly spun web, she showed everyone that she is incapable of defending herself and will be relying exclusively on her lawyer-judge connections.

Lawyers-judges are not God or anything close.

Even in the worst democracies they often times get brought to justice.

You haven’t forgotten Deborah Sturman Esq. who also knows that if she warms up to the 3 of you, she will be placing her career and wealth in the hands of the 3 of you. So very clear is Deborah when calling the 3 of you “vultures”.

Again judge Yocheved Greenwald-Rand knows only what she was told by your Weisel who did not divulge to the judge the truth.

The truth is a function of the evidence, the better the evidence the better, the proof.

Kathy’s writings support conclusively Deborah Sturman’s label “vultures”.

So clear is Kathy’s writings of your preoccupation with money; so vulgar is your valuing of your false friendship of Alan Zulman who you didn’t suddenly start hating because you put up with him because you wanted his money as you all aged poorly.

So rarely did the 3 of you visit with mom who lays it out clearly in the Lady’s Speech, “… has their own lives”; no different to when the way it was before before I began keeping my distance all the while protecting mom as best I could; and of course mom has always been most appreciative.

When the judges-lawyer including Greenwald-Rand find out that Alan Zulman on his death bed trashed the 3 of you when removing Kathy as the executor of his estate and replacing her with Deborah Sturman Esq. all they will be looking at is what your lawyer Weisel presented in her fabricated complaint against me that had me, and my Française-Canadienne wife Marie Dion removed at the dead of night by aggressive Israeli police.

You are bastards, and that you will have to live with the remainder of your lives.

What I am offering you is a way to establish a relationship with me who you have always known is good, and save what remains of your conscience.

You showed you were rotten when you failed to place an obituary in the newspapers for dad upon his death on August 27, 2012 as Kathy argued, “All his friends already know he is dead” which didn’t prevent me from doing the right thing.

Mom would still want to be with me even if you have managed to get her to the “advanced stage” of Alzheimers.

By not handing mom over to me, each of you risks those closest to you including your partners and your children turning on you, and feeling mad, not because they care for mom, but you having so embarrassed them.

Given what you have done, it is going to be easy for those you dangle the inheritance monies at the end of their noses to stab you in the back, good and proper.

I just added Melvin’s ex-wife Terry Orman Gevisser to the FB group chat; and we all know exactly how she thinks.

[Word count 2384]

Begin forwarded message:

From: gg <gary>

Subject: Beautiful part ending – Re: Defending truth – Re: Where do you draw the line? – Speck each of us – Any questions? – Re: Dovid Katz

Date: January 15, 2017 at 1:53:39 PM PST

To: “Olg Zabludoffa – former Editor-in-chief at National Association of Educational Broadcasters – Facebook friend of Gary Gevisser + open challenger of Jerusalem Post’s Steve Linde.” <ozabludoff>

Cc: Dovid Katz <dovidkatz7>, “Steve Linde – South African-Israeli Editor in Chief of Jerusalem Post – I’m not saying anything about anything – July 31, 2015” <steve>, Hlumelo Biko – son of Steve Biko murdered on 9/11/1977 – now running a Wall Street charity-investment portfolio <ali.ayala>, “Jann Turner – daughter of slain white South African Richard Turner [September 21, 1941 – January 8, 1978] co-founder with Steve Biko [Decem,ber 18, 1946 – September 11-12, 1977] of Durban Movement.” <jann>, “Jill Hogan – younger sister of ANC official Barbara Hogan who is the only white South African convicted by the South African Apartheid Regime for treason, and tortured during her captivity.” <info>, “Geoffrey Rothwell Phd – Principal Economist at De Beers-Barclays Bank controlled, US Nuclear Energy Agency of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, headquartered in Paris, France. Former 27 year senior Stanford University lecturer.” <Geoffrey.ROTHWELL>, Jo Becker – New York Times journalist – Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal <jbecker>, “Russian Defense Attache – Russian Embassy, Washington DC. Russian Embassy” <defattru>, Peter Schweizer c/o Eric Eggers <Eric.Eggers>, “John \”Fish out of Water\” Reed” <john.reed>, Laurie Black <LJBlack612>, “Jeffrey R. Krinsk Esq.” <jrk>, “Deborah Sturman Esq. – replaced Kathy Gevisser Danziger as executor of Alan Zulman’s estate on Zulman’s death bed.” <sturman>, “Major Tuvia Friling – Israel Defense Force, Deputy Commander Golani Brigade, Professor Ben Gurion University, Beersheba, Negev Desert, Israel – Author of ARROWS IN THE DARK” <friling>, Professor Abblbaum – Hebrew University – Archeology <napplbaum>, “Professor Padayacheev – University of Natal-Kwazulu, South Africa” <padayacheev2>, “Adele Breytenbach – Professor of economics, UNISA” <brian>, “Shmuel Rabi -American-Israeli lawyer practising Jewish Law in Israel. Nephew of Deborah Sturman Esq.” <devora0527678711>, Werner Herzog – Filmmaker <office>, Tim Page – British photo-journalist severely injured in Vietnam <timpagephoto>, “Chief Rabbi of the United States, Rabbi Capers Funnye – close cousin of First Lady Michelle Obama, and Facebook friend of GG.” <ravfunnye>, “Keisha Whitaker – wife of Forest Whitaker; FB \”friend\” of Gary Gevisser” <kbabies1>, “Tomer Tene – IAF Lt. Colonel + organic produce farmer. FB friend of Gary Gevisser” <tene.organi>, “Michael Sewitz – Brother-in-law of Gary Gevisser’s close cousin Gary Levinsohn, co-producer with Spielberg of Saving Private Ryan” <drapes7219>, “Errol Morris – Director, The Thin Blue line” <info>, “Betty Medsger – author The Burglary; c/o Brian Ehrenpreis of Penguin Random House” <behrenpreis>, Nancy Spielberg – Producer of very distracting Above and Beyond <nancyspielberg>, “Jim Winters – son of Charles Winters who received a Presidential Pardon on December 23, 2008, the same day my former graphic-web designer Adam Lee Tucker met with ex CIA member Charles Knuff. Jim Winters now in bitter dispute with Nancy Spielberg.” <jim>, “Dave Osh – former Israeli Fighter Pilot now working with Vistage and supporter of the BDS movement.” <osh.dave>, “Cliff and Ronlynne Benn – Durban, South Africa. South Africa – Clifford Benn who fought in the DAAC’s [De Beers-Anglo American Corporation’s bloody Angolan War where the DAAC backed both sides, was later caught in a DAAC sting Illicit Diamond Buying [IDB] operation when working at South African Clothing Industries whose co-founder was Alan Zulman, my mother’s second husband.” <cbenn>, Professor John Raines – one of the Burglars <crcs>, Annabel Linder – South African Radio Show Host and FB friend of Gary Gevisser <hosts>, “South African-British solicitor Ray Oshry – classmate of Gary Gevisser and GG’s murdered cousin Sandy Moshal Jacobson [1957-1997]. R. Oshry remains a FB \”friend\” of GG.” <ray.oshry>, “righteous.nations” <righteous.nations>, Simon Weisentha Center-Israel Office <sweetshani33>, “Matthew Margo – Senior attorney CBS – 60 Minutes.” <matthewmargo>, Embassy of Sweden – Washington DC <ambassaden.washington>, JS Warfield <jswarfieldartist>, “Dr. Rod Smith Phd – formerly of RAND Think Tank – Principal rsmith>, “Rod Margo Esquire – FB friend of Gary Gevisser. Rod’s father, South African judge Cecil Margo Esq. wrote, at the request of Ben Gurion, the \”blueprint\” for what is today the brutally strong Israel Air Force.” <rdmargo>, Office for the Israeli Department of Defense Attache Israeli Embassy Washington DC <Att-sec>, Galit Tassi <galit.tassi>, “Israeli judge Yocheved Greenvald-Rand – placed non-family member Israeli lawyer Ayala Weisel as guardian of my mother Zena Ash Gevisser Zulman on September 15, 2016, 6 days before my expected arrival in Israel. On September 26, Judge Greenwald-Rand ordered Israeli police to evict me and my Française-Canadienne wife Marie Dion from my mother’s Netanya apartment at 01:30, the following day, Tuesday, September 27, knowing that my mother would also be woken up at the dead of night, rather than risk my mother giving them all a “mouthful” had they arrived at a decent hour.” <petachtikva>

Try hitting the “reply all” when you and/or anyone else respond.

I understand you when you say that you have no interest with President Putin meeting

with the head of the German-South African Oppenheimer family who were most responsible for the genocide of 6 million Jewish people, but what about Sid?

Are you planning on using any of my material in your forthcoming book? What is the subject matter? Could you put me in touch with your publisher and/or literary agent?

Has Sid explained to you all the reasoning behind all the hardships that poor citizens of countries like Honduras have to go through, rape, kidnappings etc in their attempts to escape the contrived poverty caused by the CIA and their oil traders such as Marc Rich?

Please have Sid comment today, if it is as all possible, about the first of my four letters published in the Jerusalem Post beginning on February 1, 2001, 222 days prior to 9/11 and 12 days after Bill “DeBeers-Rhodes Scholar” Clinton granted the treason pardon.

http://www.2facetruth.com/heads-up-you-lose-tails-we-all-lose-published-212001/

Surely Sid and you discussed the writings of CIA economist John Perkins; Confessions of a CIA hit man?

Did you not find it interesting the missing paragraph in the American edition of Smuts’ 1952 biography?

You are also aware that I know exactly how many emails you have received from me today and that number is one, not four.

When Sid first saw the photo above of President Putin and Nicholas Oppenheimer did it comfort him that beginning in 1979, right when De Beers-Barclays were finishing off wiping out all the resisting Israeli diamond merchants, Putin’s KGB first had the FBI’s head of counterintelligence, Robert Hanssen on their payroll, and Hanssen smart enough to be paid in untraceable diamond currency?

I would like for you to try and be very clear what it is that most interests you apart from shopping for food? I’m not talking about your interest in eating as health as me, Marie and Mango because I know from your, Sid’s and your daughter’s looks that you have very little serious interest in eating healthy, which you might want to consider being part of what has you easily fatigued when you know that you cannot be thinking right.

Which elements specifically of our Jewish Holocaust most interest you?

What is it that you and Dovid Katz have most in common, which is what I am trying to get to the bottom of?

Again, was it as something as trivial as your disagreement on whether one type of flower was more beautiful than another?

What does Sid tell you is the economic impact on “market prices” following the meeting of Putin and Oppenheimer?

How did Sid see Putin’s subsequent ownership of 20% of the strategic uranium reserves of the United States?

I have only sent out 2 emails today and the other was to a gentleman over in England. So I suggest you start using your fingers to count.

My mother Zena explains perfectly in the Lady’s Speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL4qdY7ESzE

why both she and I are “alienated” from my 3 siblings.

You got that the first time you saw that most beautiful, super uplifting 9 minute and 24 second video.

Could you see yourself pulling that off were you to practice a few hours a day for the remainder of your life?

I couldn’t see you pulling it off even if you had great actor President Obama as your acting coach.

BTW, has Sid seen how the “Market price”, not of oysters or lobsters but strategic minerals out of the Belgian Congo has been affected by both the assassination by the CIA of Patrice Lumumba and President Obama when he was Senator Obama being the primary sponsor of the Congo Relief, Security & Democracy Promotion Act that the US Congress passed into law in December 2006 and its immediate aftermath, the wholesale slaughter of 6 million Congolese, mostly women and children under the age of 12?

At the first opportunity, could you save me the time of doing a verbatim transcript of The Lady’s Speech.

Is there a reason why you couldn’t get Sid to help you write publicly your comments about my mother on Youtube in the comment section?

Be a sport. Do it for my beautiful and genuinely nice mother.

Do you find that people with a bad conscience inevitably show their ugliness?

Don’t you just love The Internet?

Did you really think it was important for me to know that you agreed that the Nazis were most polite when it suited their agenda?

You know that I would be more interested to hear from you how the biggest Nazis escaped prosecution at Nuremberg.

Without consulting Sid, could you see De Beers-Barclays promoting confusing talk by CIA officials, especially Jewish CIA members such as Sid?

So you have made it perfectly clear that you do not want to touch Edward Jay Epstein’s 1978 THE DIAMOND INVENTION book with a 100 foot pole, and nor do all the world’s non-Jewish anti-Semites.

That to me is of upmost importance to my mother and me.

Could you look deep inside of your logic to understand why it is that my 3 elder siblings wouldn’t want to touch THE DIAMOND INVENTION book with a 100 foot pole?

BTW, did you notice that Michael Sewitz’s brother David Sewitz who is married to my cousin Robyn Levinsohn has left the REASON FOR BEING THERE FB conversation following my brief speech earlier? Note that Michael Sewitz has yet to leave, the same with the remaining 110 individuals/groups.

How difficult is it really for you to state on the record publicly that it is not possible for someone to be in “advanced dementia” to have close to a “sense of humor” let alone one demonstrated by my mother indicative of an intellect that I consider far superior to yourself, your husband Sid and your daughter Sonja?

I still don’t see any “thank you” for me enlightening you on the profiteers of our Jewish Holocaust relying on people like Sid at the CIA confusing the masses.

You did well in getting Sid “out of hiding”.

Now ask him to comment on what I have previously written to you that I consider of utmost importance:

Every law on the books, starting with the anti-trust laws that professors of law derive great satisfaction in showing the students how bright they are in knowing the history of every decision, is complete bullshit once a monopolist is allowed to survive a moment, let alone a mineral monopolist such as De Beers who have never once been forced to dispose of their diversified holdings in order to get into compliance with the anti-trust laws.

I find your response pitiful, and quite frankly obscene.

Still that doesn’t prevent you from getting Sid to reveal more, because again, we are all teachers and need to put first the best interests of the children including the future soldiers who are fighting for the rich who you would agree it is increasingly transparent have no loyalty to country, race or religion just to holding on to what they have.

The fact that you wouldn’t want to compensate me for my efforts to level the playing field by getting out this most important truthful information; on the contrary do everything within your power to undermine my efforts as you go mostly “cold” on me, and when “warming up” you look for my “pain” that is nowhere to be found.

You don’t really want to dig into the conflict I have with my 3 elder siblings because of course that gets far too close to home for you.

You, Sid and your daughter Sonja were in a state of shock when we left your daughter’s home on December 28 after our two hour meeting.

Your counterattack is sick, but it doesn’t diminish whatsoever either my faith in a high power or that you will all get your justice beyond the anguish that you must already be feeling deep inside your bones.

Yes, it is all too much for you to handle but that doesn’t mean Sid and you both understood how you intended to play down Nixon’s speech as you attempted to talk economics to me while insisting you have no interest in economics.

And the beautiful part was your ending; your repeated reference to my pain, when I have explained that it is all your pain that I find uplifting because you are being rightfully punished.

And that very end, your deep sarcasm “You don’t have to work to make ends meet. That’s more than a lot of people have. What else can I say?”

Well I will have a lot more to say in due course, about how very similar you are to Dovid Katz.

Maybe now the two of you can patch things up.

Let’s see how long you last on REASON FOR BEING HERE as well as my FB friend.

Did Sid explain to you the impact on the Chinese economy and the fear factor of their government officials in the event they were to protest this most unique declaration of war?

What does it feel like not to have to work thanks to your retirement on the CIA pension plan? Were you able to contribute towards the education of Sonja or purchase of her standard of living?

Gary

PS – Note below that I threw in Sid’s The United States in the Changing Economy of January 1, 1971 right below “economic reports”.

BTW, you are a little repetitive with your telling me that you are closer to my mother’s age, which I got the first time you said you told, and I also noticed that when we met.

When I repeat I do so because my important questions are not answered.

PS 1 – Do you think that it had anything to do with my financial security that caused me to attempt placing my De BEERS INFORMERS WANTED ad in their South African Sunday Times which had them responding threateningly on April 7, 2005 – CLICK HERE – 4 months and days after I broke my 24 year silence on 11.11.2004 – CLICK HERE.

Did you feel any sense of shame when typing out, “You don’t have to work to make ends meet. That’s more than a lot of people have.”

Were my mother to have known your mother, my mother Zena would have suggested that your mother wash your mouth out with soap!

You are nasty!

[Word count 1771]

On Jan 15, 2017, at 11:07 AM, <ozabludoff> <ozabludoff> wrote:

Gary, I agree completely that nobody could outdo the Nazis when it came to etiquette. The orchestral greeting upon the arrival of new trainloads of victims headed to the gas chambers was a cruel deception, but I suppose for a few moments it may have allayed the terror of the new arrivals.

This is the fourth message I’ve received from you today, and I must confess it becomes paralyzing because of the large diversity of topics and the general volume of the material. There is no way I can address everything, so I’ll comment on those items that stand out in my mind.

Although I have no interest in Nixon’s speech, economics in general and politics, I asked Sid to explain to me the thrust of the speech which seems to have a great impact on you. He explained that until that speech, there had been a gold standard — a fixed value of the price of gold. Nixon changed it to a variable price, depending on the market value (?) In his estimation (Sid’s), this did not affect the economy all that much. He thinks it improved it generally but not in a highly significant way. To me this seems tantamount to looking at a menu which lists oysters, mussels, and lobster, and in the price column it says “Market price.” In other words the price fluctuates according to the shifting value. I’m not sure why this is so important to you.

I was very taken with the video you made of your visit to your mother in the summer of 2016. Why was it 15 years since you had seen her? My feeling is that no son has ever loved his mother more than you love your mother Zena, and I think she loves you equally. There must be a lot of pain for you living so far away from her. I think it has made a hole in your heart and I am very sympathetic toward both of you. I really like your mother, possibly because in some ways she reminds me of my mother (long deceased) although Zena is far more sophisticated and worldly. She has the cynicism and wit and practical sense that women of that genre have. She doesn’t waste words either. I really chuckled when Marie (I think it was Marie though she had dark hair then) said to your mother as you were getting ready to go somewhere: “Shall we tell Marianne (?) where we are going?”

Zena answered flatly, “Why do we have to tell Marianne?”
“So she’ll know where we are.”
“Why does she have to know where we are?”
“Because otherwise she might worry if she doesn’t know where we are …”
“Why should she worry?”
That’s called Yiddishe saichel! Every statement is answered with a question.

Why are you alienated from your three siblings? That too obviously causes you a lot of pain. Honestly these things interest me more than DeBeers-Barclays. But please understand that even though we may have some topics of mutual interest, there is no way I can devote the time it would take to keep up with your conversations. I clean my house, I shop for groceries, I cook, and I am working on a huge book with a deadline. I am closer to your mother’s age than to yours. The energy saps a bit with the years.

You are quite lucky in that you have a beautiful wife, a faithful dog, and live in a wooded area where you are in tune with nature. You have imagination and knowledge and the ability to express yourself beautifully. You don’t have to work to make ends meet. That’s more than a lot of people have. What else can I say?

Be good.
Olga

From: gg
Sent: ‎Sunday‎, ‎January‎ ‎15‎, ‎2017 ‎1‎:‎37‎ ‎PM
To: Olg Zabludoffa – former Editor-in-chief at National Association of Educational Broadcasters – Facebook friend of Gary Gevisser + open challenger of Jerusalem Post’s Steve Linde.
Cc: Tim Page – British photo-journalist severely injured in Vietnam, , , , , ,

Olg – you have not forgotten that when it came to etiquette the Nazis were as good as it got. They even had the best music playing at the train stations upon the arrival of the not exactly victimless crime which you are taught about in the movie piracy section at the very start of a rented movie where the name FBI is prominent and intended to intimidate.

So yes, my mother Zena

So yes, my mother Zena

pastedGraphic.pdf

also taught me good table manners but that doesn’t mean people who show politeness, “falling out” always remain polite when they get flushed out.

You must have heard of “fallouts” among other families and it is highly doubtful your immediate and extended family have always got along.

The difference, however, between my immediate family and other Jewish families is that my 3 elder siblings were made aware that jealousy is not specific to non-Jewish people who when enquiring from Jewish people about the Holocaust and the pogroms that preceded our one of a kind genocide is, “Why are the Jews hated so much?”

What is your answer to that?

Do you think it is because we get a disproportionate number of Nobel Prizes?

Do you think we come across as “know it alls”?

Wouldn’t you expect at least one Jewish Nobel Prize winner to be capable of articulating an appropriate response given the magnitude of this problem, which gives so many Jewish people good jobs?

Do you think there are a disproportionate amount of scholarly rabbis amongst us Jewish people?

Do you think rich Jewish people stand out more than rich non-Jewish people?

Shouldn’t this “double standard” be raised by Jewish people who are not peacocks to the point of contributing to political parties that they know are equally bought by the same people who back all sides to war where they cannot lose, and seek to perpetuate because the resulting chaos helps mask their murderous and treasonous past?

Do you argue that anti-Semitism stems from Jewish people being more in a search for the truth and this pisses off the rest of the world?

What evidence in your research of our Jewish Holocaust and what you have seen from your own as well as my interaction with Dovid Katz leads you to conclude that us Jewish people are more in a search for truth?

You are an educator, what exactly do you educate the mostly non-Jewish world about us Jewish people so that they do not want to send us to the gas chambers?

Are these not good questions to ask?

Its all about education, is it not?

If Jewish people don’t get out and mix with the non-Jewish world from all walks of life, then how do they learn about the educational system of the non-Jewish people which has most of the world hating Jewish people who represent the tiniest fraction of the human population the most?

Wouldn’t common sense tell you that you begin your investigation with the people who profit the most from war and who then write the history books and keep out what they don’t want the people to know about?

How have you reconciled the fact that the American publisher, William Murrow & Company removed the paragraph from Smuts’ 1952 biography detailing Smuts journey in mid-July 1939, accompanied by Sir Ernest Oppenheimer to the American protectorate, Belgian Congo who under orders from Oppenheimer and using Red Cross officials, were supplying Hitler with his critically needed diamonds to produce precision tooling to mass produce weapons of war as well as purchase from Oppenheimer and his partners such as the American Rockefellers Nazi Germany’s oil requirements?

You grew up in South Africa and you told me at our two hour meeting on Wednesday, December 28 that you remember how you and your immediate family fondly referred to Smuts as “Oupa Smuts” and I then went on to further inform you that to his enemies, Smuts was known as “King of the Jews”.

In other words, without my sharing that most relevant fact that was known to the enemies of us Jewish people, starting with the German-South African Oppenheimer family, you knew that Smuts was not some fat, Joe Blow attorney putting their photo up on a big billboard in downtown San Diego telling prospective clients, “I am just like you. I am fat because I too like to eat. You can trust me” for there was no friend of us Jewish people like very fit General Smuts whose enemies were most concerned that Churchill would waste no time in making him his second in command which the other members of the British War Cabinet also understood perfect well meant that in the event Churchill became incapacitated or died, then Smuts would have been both Prime Minister of Great Britain as well as mineral rich South Africa.

Could you imagine how many of us Jewish people would have survived the Holocaust were it not for Smuts?

What do you think Smuts’ enemies were thinking a month and half before the puppet Hitler invaded Poland, that Smuts would join them?

How difficult is it for you to use your imagination to figure out what Smuts’ enemies did once realizing that Smuts had outmaneuvered them when making certain that not one Allied bomber intentionally bombed any of the 300 death factories spotted around Nazi Germany-Poland?

Just because a media person says bad things about another media person or politician do you assume automatically that they are telling the truth?

Do you think it is in my best interest to write a best selling book or simply try to stay alive as best I know how?

When non-Jewish people go to Jerusalem and see all these overweight

Jewish men praying at the Western Wall do you think the thought doesn’t cross their minds, “What happened to the godliness of the body temple?”

Why have you yet to throw in your support of what I wrote on my Facebook wall back on September 26 when posting up the photo above?

Disgrace to God’s creation.

I’m an intellectual, therefore cleanliness is not important. My organs and my head are disconnected

Of course I have enough logic to know that I can only count on God to deliver to me good people who show up at the right time and place, which cannot be of comfort to the rest of you.

Have you prayed at all for my mother Zena in the clutches of such unimaginable evil, or does her captivity make you feel better about the untrustworthy people with whom you keep company?

When they see the Jewish women on the other side of the men’s section of the Western Wall that has more prominence and far better views of the stone work done by slaves, very possibly also Jewish slaves that the women are never allowed an equal opportunity to see, have a step that allows them to stand on to look at the Jewish men, do you see that as an added bonus for the women with more height to gain a competitive advantage over their rivals in seeking out a rich Jewish man to marry or at least have an affair with, and come away rich, if not an apartment fully paid for?

When non-Jewish and also educated women venture forth into the inner alleys of Old Jerusalem that most people have no clue how very tiny it all is, and they are spat upon as well as looked down on by these religious hypocrite Jewish men, and us Jewish people don’t speak out, what do you expect these non-Jewish people to think of us?

What is it that makes us Jewish people different from the rest of the world that could be more positive than teach how to make gefilter fish?

Wouldn’t you if you had the power to exterminate the best half of European Jewry push forward your spy network by rewarding the most insecure Jewish people?

When you look at my mother

as she did when arriving in South Africa, do you think the people thought, “Bloody Jew” or more likely “What a most beautiful, self-confident young woman”?

I could easily see yourself when you were that age looking very beautiful.

What did you do with your beauty to educate?

I will tell you what my mother did with me. My mother Zena

taught me to treat everyone respectfully until I knew better and then to choose my battles carefully.

Have you gone back to examine carefully the interaction between my mother Zena, Marie and me in THE ADDICTION?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXQNxCpbrFM

What did you learn about the human including those who had designated my mother as being in the advanced stages of dementia 9 days before?

You and Sid must still be talking a lot, the same with your daughter Sonja.

The Gulf of Tonkin Resolution took place on Sid’s watch at the CIA who are principally involved in economic warfare against other nations as much as they put on nice sounding covers on their annual economic reports.

That resolution stemmed from a carefully contrived false flag-covert operation to engulf the US in a much bigger war.

Do you think my efforts are doing more than yours, Sid’s and Dovid Katz’s efforts to bring peace and fairness to this world?

How in the world does an educated person such as yourself get into a “fall out” that stops the two of you speaking when you are both so heavily committed to educating the world about that region of the world that remains so very anti-Semitic?

Couldn’t you see your “fallout” working to further the spread of anti-Semitism?

Couldn’t the two of you worked harder to get beyond the ego issues that so disturbed you both?

Someone is paying Dovid Katz including his publishers.

What legacy do you think you are leaving behind?

My next speech might be on REASON FOR BEING HERE and I don’t think you, Sid and Sonja want to miss it.

Gary

PS – Note that my mother’s model, Miss World 1958

Penny Coelen Ray is still part of the REASON FOR BEING HERE conversation; and so is her friend, Lynette Tillim Mackay, the sister of Tony Tillim who was Nick Oppenheimer’s

best friend. Lyn’s one daughter Lisa Ash, from her marriage to my mother’s half brother Joe Ash

also remains on this one of a kind “newspaper column”.

PS 2 – are you not able to pull yourself away from the emotional side of your relationship with Sid to examine how he could remain so disinterested in world economic affairs such as the meeting of Putin and Oppenheimer

in South Africa back on September 5, 2006, the very day that De Beers-Barclays media concluded a “white wash” investigation that began in March 2006 covering the assassination of my classmate and cousin, Sandy Jacobson in late October 1997

http://www.2facetruth.com/cops-solve-anc-activists-murder-case/

and whose torture murder was covered in some detail by our mutual cousin “lucky uncle” David Gevisser whose last entry in his 2006 memoir THE UNLIKELY FORESTER

was August 2006, THE AFTERWORD?

http://www.2facetruth.com/unlikely_forester/CH18_AFTERWORD.pdf

PS 3 – Have you ever thought why when you peel away the skin either surgically or when the body is impacted brutally by either an accident or shrapnel-bullets intended to inflict death, the human is distressed, which may not be the case with the more sensitive other animals including the carnivores.

Certainly we would agree that the smell of a decaying body or body part is not something you would want served at a dinner table full of guests.

[Word count 1952]

pastedGraphic.pdf

On Jan 14, 2017, at 11:43 PM, gg <gary> wrote:

Olg – Why waiting for the fire to die out in the fireplace and forsaking doing stretching that I know my body-mind could benefit from, I choose instead to share with you who most likely like most your age has far greater aches and pains, more of the upside to the full of regrets human.

You have seen how much progress has been made on the FB REASON FOR BEING HERE chat group, although it will be much better once British photojournalist Tim Page has commented on the specifics such as how incredibly misled he, along with the other journalists covering the Vietnam-American War were given the success of the war profiteers from WW II in rewriting history.

The there are the soldiers on both sides, and the dead ones cannot be brought back. Where is there justice in that?

The truly amazing thing is that just one of you still on REASON FOR BEING HERE or those who have left or the billions yet to be invited can change the world in the instant given the appeal of my knowledge, that you cannot find anywhere else.

Only then can the healing process begin.

Of course who in their “right mind” wants to change anything when you have so egregiously profited from all the atrocities both domestic and foreign, and now have cushy writing and speeches jobs, such as Dr. Geoffrey Rothwell Phd, and lets not forget all the civil rights lawyers and documentarists thinking themselves equally self-righteous in defending the likes of the Vietnam “draft dodgers” and their like-minded collaborators unwilling to let go of their big egos that they could have been so utterly wrong.

How great it would be if either you, a Jewish South African-American writer who was willing back in December 2013, which is anything but ancient history, to publicly challenge a fellow Jewish person, South African-Israeli, Steve Linde the sitting Editor In Chief of the world famous Jerusalem Post

http://defendinghistory.com/an-open-letter-to-steve-linde-editor-in-chief-the-jerusalem-post-by-olga-zabludoff/61386

or your Jewish American CIA member economist husband Sid, to give your reads on the most important speech ever given by a sitting President on August 15, 1971.

So important you believed was your public admonishment of Steve Linde that you moved heaven and earth to get your “open letter” published which the Jerusalem Post refused to do, but you found the folks at Defendinghistory.com.

Can you find me one person over there who isn’t too busy with other stuff to read The Diamond Invention book and ask me their questions without the feeling of stupidity causing them to be shocked into paralysis?

Notice the total lack of concern for the children and yet look how many of you have profited financially from the systemically corrupt educational system that is all money based.

It’s a joke, right?

Where do you draw the line in what is and what isn’t important for the public to know?

Your husband Sid was taking a salary, courtesy of President Richard Nixon who relied on Sid’s expertise in economics to supposedly guide American economic policy both “domestic and foreign.”

Again, you have previously told me, back on January 4,

He [Sid] said that while he does remember the event to which you are referring — Nixon’s announcement of the end of the Gold Standard — he quite honestly says that he had no involvement with the drafting of that speech or with analyzing the issue. His job was to prepare the annual report (“The US in the Changing World Economy”) of the White House’s Council on International Economic Policy. If you want to see the report, Sid says it is available in the Nixon Library.

I then took it one logical step further, given how of course Sid “does remember the event” which was not a daily occurrence in the life of a White House economist because that 15 minute speech shook up the entire world, at least those aware of it and who also had just an ounce of common sense.

Nor have you ever heard of one economist questioning their common sense because they all think they are so bright.

Despite it being so very easy for you find that 15 minute speech on The Internet, I even provided you both with a hyperlink to a short segment which shouldn’t have interfered with your thinking even if you now believe the best way out is to plead that you have short attention spans and can only cope with deciding what next to feed your stomachs.

The stomach covers a large region of the torso. The problems like colon cancer start there. Any protrusion indicate a problem that only clean foods can fix, and it works every time, so long as the human is not too far gone.

It just takes willpower that is inextricably connected to the health of the conscience.

Lets move on to one of the lesser spoken about atrocities committed during the Vietnam-American-Cambodian War leading up to President Nixon and Henry Kissinger pulling out the pin on the nuclear bomb grenade, which of course was the purpose of that so incredibly mischievous speech.

First read my 4th letter to the editor/s of the Jerusalem Post that was published on May 1, 2001 which didn’t make me many friends within the CIA and their tributaries such as Rothwell’s OECD [Organization of Economic Cooperation & Development]

http://www.2facetruth.com/kerreys-versus-pollards-heroism-published-512001/

It is not only well written but it centers around US Navy SEAL, Senator Bob Kerrey.

Cutting and pasting Wikipedia – Bob Kerrey:

A display at the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City is based on the incident. It includes several photos and a drain pipe, which it describes as the place where three children hid before they were found and killed.[15] The display reads:[16]

From 8PM to 9PM February 25th, 1969, a group of Seal Rangers [sic] (one of the most selective rangers of U.S. Army) led by Lieutenant Bob Kerry [sic] reached for Hamlet 5, Thanh Phong Village, Thanh Phu District, Ben Tre Province. They cut 66 year-old Bui Van Vat and 62 year-old Luu Thi Canh’s necks and pulled their three grandchildren out from their hiding place in a drain and killed two, disembowelled one. Then, these rangers moved to dug-outs of other families, shot dead 15 civilians (including three pregnant women), disembowelled a girl. The only survivor was a 12-year-old girl named Bui Thi Luom who suffered a foot injury. It was not until April 2001 that U.S. Senator Bob Kerrey confessed his crime to the international public.

Do you and Sid know what the word “disembowel” entails?

One definition I found on the Internet:

cut open and remove the internal organs of.

The same space provided synonyms:

gut, draw, remove the guts from; formal eviscerate

Let’s now look at the similarities between left of left wing liberal Bob Kerrey and right of right wing conservative President elect Donald Trump.

Both have started a university which a founder of a university believes brings them credibility.

Trump made off with some $6 million and were it not for his quest to be President of the United States it is highly doubtful he would have forked out $20 million to recently settle with those defrauded.

Again cutting and pasting Wikipedia – Bob Kerrey tail-end of The New School:

In December 2012, the Chronicle of Higher Education reported that in 2010, the year of his anticipated departure [from The New School], his salary was more than $600,000, and his total take-home pay, including bonuses, deferred compensation and nontaxable benefits, was $3,047,703, making Kerrey the highest-paid private college president in the United States.[27]

Kerrey’s time as President concluded on January 1, 2011. He was succeeded by David E. Van Zandt. Kerrey was then appointed President Emeritus.

I have never visited Vietnam but if I do, one of the first places I will visit is this War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City.

Could either you or Sid assist me right now in reaching the curators of this museum, assuming it is not too much trouble.

Still, I would much prefer to hear from Sid who may still believe that the study of economics has little to do with war profiteering, what he believes Nixon and the rest of his administration as well as the US Congress hoped to achieve by Nixon lambasting these “international money speculators waging an all out war on the US Dollar” without naming them while Ho Chi Minh’s name was being plastered left and right on the bombs being dropped on the Ho Chi Minh trail.

Of course the current administrators of the Jerusalem Post would far prefer that none of my 4 letters were published, but the nice thing about the truthful past when it is all in black and white and digitized to boot, is that it is most difficult, but of course not impossible to change.

I can only change the minds of the people I come into contact with and if that means their minds should suffer horribly from their malfeasance, why not, because if it only saves one innocent child from Disembowelment wouldn’t that be nice?

Do you see a place for God in all this chaos?

It’s approaching midnight and Mango has come back into the living room beckoning me to come to bed.

Gary

On Jan 14, 2017, at 10:55 PM, GaryStevenGevisser <garystevengevisser> wrote:

Olg – next Thursday it is expected to rain and snow on Friday and Saturday.

You are not the only person on the planet who could imagine that the entire world could wake up well before then to the knowledge that everything about the economy is totally fake; and that means the non-fiction movies and documentaries are fake, taxes, bookkeepers, accountants, lawyers, insurance agents and the such are fake, but not true love and the people who contribute beauty to this world starting with those who prepare “clean food” that keeps the body healthy from birth to death, the artistic carpenters, bricklayers, masons, jewelers and the such.

I also know that it is not possible for a son and mother to love each other the way my mother and I have loved each other from the start.

The silence of all the bastards to the distress caused to my mother Zena by my uncaring, lost soul elder siblings, doesn’t match up to the joy in my heart knowing what I know starting with how amazing is the designer of this universe that has the human in fact much smaller than the speck each of us appears in the night’s sky.

When it is all over, you will not only see that I am right but before then your minds will wake you up to the fact that my life is so complete having found a woman that is unmatched in every category and which my mother expressed so well while she and the rest of you are being told that she has no mind of her own and shouldn’t be asked what she wants.

So here I am writing to you and knowing that it will go in one ear and out the next.

The greatest thing is that I know exactly what to expect, and the rest of you playing your word games cannot say the same.

When you have lost God-Logic-Trust constantly at your side you are left to make your way in this world with each of your faulty logic.

There cannot be more pain than that because even being crucified if you believe in God you will easily get through the short pain given how ingeniously the body is designed to withstand pain as the numbness doesn’t take long to kick in.

The worst of the Nazi SS are not close to as guilty as those who have stood by and allowed my 3 siblings to do the unthinkable.

Only One God could have designed this tragic story, the same God who wrote that he regretted his human creation and yet surrounded us humans with such unimaginably beautiful landscapes, seascapes and my God those stars such a distance away, and yet we think it is progress when green grass is turned into a residential development surrounded by commercial development where the local ordinances require a certain amount of parking space, and the human sees it as good because they have heard sufficient times that “it is good for the economy”.

THE IMPORTANCE OF COC – cost of capital – could easily be less than the paragraph missing from the American edition of the biography of Smuts which I know you have not forgotten.

Everyone is in shock from that missing paragraph; and if you are Jewish and you know the first thing about Smuts it has to unnerve you to your core.

Only a sentence is in fact needed to explain the dilemma of all of you silent when not distracting with talk that is never complimentary.

Every law on the books, starting with the anti-trust laws that professors of law derive great satisfaction in showing the students how bright they are in knowing the history of every decision, is complete bullshit once a monopolist is allowed to survive a moment, let alone a mineral monopolist such as De Beers who have never once been forced to dispose of their diversified holdings in order to get into compliance with the anti-trust laws.

That to the coldhearted is worse than being misled about the Holocaust that is so ancient history for the winners on Wall Street which is responsible for the lifestyles of all the emotionless that Facebook provides an outlet.

I have my mother rotting away in the captivity of my 3 elder siblings and their hungry, disgusting Israeli lawyers.

And look at all of you who are being punished through aches and pains and no less so having a partner who you cannot trust because you suddenly realize they are a fool.

Remember, each of you have proven that you share one thing in common and that is your wish for the truth about the Holocaust be swept under the carpet.

The Christian, Muslim and Buddhist world are clueless about how many pitiful jobs have been created for Jewish people to pontificate over The Holocaust.

The fact that not one of you can muster a single Jewish Nobel Prize winner to debate me on the irrefutable facts that has one of your leaders, the weak Dovid Katz running for cover, is beyond mind-boggling.

Strip away your money and your wealth, you look worse than cavemen.

I look forward to sleep, listening to the sound of the frogs. Marie and Mango are already in bed after a day of beauty.

Gary

On Jan 14, 2017, at 6:47 PM, GaryStevenGevisser <garystevengevisser> wrote:

I disagree strongly.

Dovid Katz is in the business of “writing history” and it is my humble opinion that when he disregards what I have to say he is rewriting history and those historic consequences are catastrophic.

No less so than the consequences of Nixon’s speech which Sid chooses not to comment on. Moreover, the chances of Sid not having voiced an opinion on what Nixon had to say to the world on August 15, 1971 are zero. You know that and I know it and so does every literate human being.

You chose a profession in the educational field; you wanted to educate.

I see something very different going on right now.

A good person knows when they are doing good.

When a human does bad they know it until such time as they become numb. That is what lying-being in denial does.

Differences of opinion when it comes to a love relationship are very easy to understand and they are no one’s business other than the lovers.

You and he are clearly not lovers, and so it was not a lover’s tiff.

I am very focused on the Holocaust, in fact more so than other person alive today other than my mother, and I can provide ample proof of that.

David Ben Gurion is not alive and so he and my dad would be the 3rd and 4th.

You once wrote me that you have different interests to mine and I didnt really address that point but now I am.

If your fallout with Katz was because he liked the color pink and you liked the color blue, then that would mean both of you are too stupid to bother with.

Was it Katz who told you that he considered Steve Linde foolish?

Notice how I have been educating you about a subject you are most passionate about and not once Olga haven you said to me, “Gary I cannot tell you how appreciative I am that you have so enlightened me.”

God knows how long you have been married to Sid but I know that he has never explained despite his work at the highest levels of government dealing exclusively with the economy, how the economy of the world actually works.

It is also highly doubtful that he ever mentioned to you about his misgivings of the GDP index because that would have made his entire life’s work a farce.

I have demonstrated both in what Katz wrote me and my much more articulate response, and you can see that he left the REASON FOR BEING HERE conversation, that he has absolutely no interest in the truth about the origins of the Holocaust.

For someone like him on the frontlines fighting against anti-Semitism not to want to know and understand every last detail about what occurred when the lines in the sand were drawn at the conclusion of WW II, everything they do in their business-personal life is important because such individuals as I have explained would be the most closely watched by the principal backers of Nazi Germany-Poland, namely De Beers-Barclays.

This would be first nature to any human being with the least amount of common sense.

The fact that I got to see close up from a young age how the Third Reich’s Southern Division didn’t have to work that hard to turn jealous Jewish people on each other, and to reward the least accomplished the first, is of course most important because you cannot think of anyone else other than me who has ever worked for this most anti-Jewish organization who was most careful before speaking out and knowing that even if I were to have made a study of Dale Carnegie’s best selling book How to Win Friends and Influence people it wouldnt have helped convince a single lost soul.

Vilnius, Lithuania, a city and country I have not visited couldn’t be closer to where the Nazis had their greatest success in getting non-Jewish neighbors in a foreign country to turn on their Jewish brothers and sisters who they had lived relatively peacefully together for centuries.

Can you think of anyone more important amongst us Jewish people that the “powers that be” would be watching more closely in Vilnius than Katz?

Upon the lines in the sand being drawn and not a single member of the German-South African Oppenheimer family or the Rockefellers or the Fords being charged with war crimes at Nuremberg, these folks haven’t stopped celebrating at the same time the great success in the slaughter of the important people of Vilnius such as my grandfather’s entire immediate family resulted in the promoters and financiers of the Third Reich spreading nazism throughout the world at a blistering pace as they first encouraged the utter nonsense study of economics amongst high school graduates who were generally a little better than average in mathematics.

So, can you answer my questions, make comments on the things you think are important and tell me more about the nature of your fallout with Katz?

I just got back with 2 very important people, Mango and Marie from a great sunset hike in forest so revived by the rains and our healthy bodies are thanking us.

Gary

PS – Have you read The Diamond Invention book; any questions?

On Jan 14, 2017, at 4:36 PM, <ozabludoff> <ozabludoff> wrote:

Gary, it is not important that you know the nature of the fallout. And there is no moral component involved. It was a difference of opinion between two people with no historic consequences.

Best,
Olga

From: GaryStevenGevisser
Sent: ‎Saturday‎, ‎January‎ ‎14‎, ‎2017 ‎3‎:‎46‎ ‎PM
To: Olg Zabludoffa – former Editor-in-chief at National Association of Educational Broadcasters – Facebook friend of Gary Gevisser + open challenger of Jerusalem Post’s Steve Linde.

Olga, nothing is inconsequential when it comes to someone such as Katz who is on the frontline of the fight against anti-Semitism/Israel.

You recall my unique background, right? Just in case you don’t because you have other things on your mind, I will explain briefly. Following the success of the Jewish Kapos keeping order for the Nazi SS, and the top Nazi SS officers; namely the German-South African Oppenheimer family and their very tight knit brothers and sisters scattered throughout the world, never being prosecuted at Nuremberg, which none of you, including Katz figured out unless you were bought, they expanded this spy network.

You personally don’t show any signs of being bought, at least not consciously.

You also understand perfectly what I am saying.

These are very mean people and they [don’t] wish me and my true friends well.

Everyone, including the most corrupt know that this information should be shared with everyone.

Katz has no business refusing to engage in this most important discussion and for him to say that he is too busy with other things and then assert that I had somehow had him involuntarily getting involved is not only shameful in the extreme but it lends support for what I am saying about the success of the greatest perpetrators of the Holocaust having infiltrated our “front line defenses”.

So I think it is important that I know the nature of your fallout which has to have a “moral” component to it.

What else do you think is more important at this hour to us Jewish people?

Gary

On Jan 14, 2017, at 12:04 PM, <ozabludoff> <ozabludoff> wrote:

Good afternoon, Gary. My falling out with Dovid was quite inconsequential, but even so I wouldn’t want it posted on Facebook because it’s nobody’s business but my own.

Best,
Olga

From: GaryStevenGevisser
Sent: ‎Saturday‎, ‎January‎ ‎14‎, ‎2017 ‎1‎:‎12‎ ‎PM
To: Olg Zabludoffa – former Editor-in-chief at National Association of Educational Broadcasters – Facebook friend of Gary Gevisser + open challenger of Jerusalem Post’s Steve Linde.

Olga good morning – you haven’t explained your falling out with Dovid Katz.

Hope you are continuing to learn and grow.

Gary

198 total views, 3 views today

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Connect with Facebook