Pages Navigation Menu
Categories Navigation Menu

Are you aware of a meeting in Johannesburg, South Africa of Putin with a man few people know?

From: Gary S Gevisser
Date: February 18, 2012 10:39:18 AM PST
To: LallyK@washpost.com
Subject: Fwd: Are you aware of a meeting in Johannesburg, South Africa of Putin with a man few people know?

Im going be leaving shortly our cliff house in Del Mar but I will have my iphone. You can also reach me on 858-945-6398 [858-wil-next].

This photo below,

with me on the right next to my British-English mother Zena and directly across from me is her mother Rachelle Ash (my paternal grandmother died at age 50 on June 8, 1945 the same day Nicky Oppenheimer was born) also tells a thousand stories, beginning with my aunt Lynne Tillum, who is seated next to my middle brother who while also well above average in body-mind was not being groomed as well as me to take over from my father’s first cousin who at the time this photo was taken, circa 1969 was well on his way to overseeing the Oppenheimers who were, long before Lynne, whose brother Tony is one of Nicky’s closest cricket buddy friends, married my mother’s half brother Joe, who is seated next to my mom, keeping track of both sides of my family, including my mother’s father who retired to South Africa in late 1947 when he was already one of the cash richest people in the world, and decided in order to keep his “mind active” to become a bookmaker at the horserace track in Durban where I was born and raised until immigrating to the US on March 17, 1978, one week shy of my 21st.

Lynne, you can see is about half the age of Joe, because she was also relatively poor, compared to my very rich and handsome uncle.

This photo below of a $100 American Express Travelers Cheque was given to me by the signatory, Randolf Apperson Hearst in early 1994 when I was still 36.

I turned down an offer of an upfront payment of $6 million from Hearst Corporation to publish my book that is all about how money, which we mostly use to barter, is valued, and which I could have then as well as now explain in a couple of short paragraphs making it one of the shortest books of all time; and in the process make obsolete each and every book written on money and economics including Adam Smith’s Wealth of Nations that was complete rubbish, and no less so today.

Had this information not been suppressed by academia, the new corrupt church, the world population would today be no more than it was in 1900 and nor would a single person have died in war; and then the only question would be whether technology would have advanced sufficiently that we wouldn’t have our corrupt government officials choose war to cull human overpopulation as war most of all creates the necessary distractions to cover the tracks of those profiting the most from the suppression of the information.

Naturally, none of this is ever taught in any university where the Oppenheimers exert undue influence.

I also declined the offer to become Chief Executive Officer of Hearst Corporation, and today were Mr. Hearst alive, he would agree I made the right decision on both counts, because no matter how much wealth one has, it is not possible to enjoy it once dead, and only G-d could guarantee that I would still be alive considering the level of corruption I am exposing to the light.

It is not about money; it is about resources.

The Oppenheimers would never in a million years give up their mineral resource wealth if it meant losing any of their political-economic clout.

I suggested you read that section next to the most important photo taken ever since Adam Smith began laughing his head off the moment the first copy of Wealth of Nations was sold, which I assume was in 1776.

Just in case the Oppenheimers or someone dependent upon their gun-money-power continuing has decided since I last looked to make changes, below is the very strange wording:

Diamond monopoly


De Beers is well known for its monopolistic practices throughout the 20th century, whereby it used its dominant position to manipulate the international diamond market.[6][18] The company used several methods to exercise this control over the market: Firstly, it convinced independent producers to join its single channel monopoly, it flooded the market with diamonds similar to those of producers who refused to join the cartel, and lastly, it purchased and stockpiled diamonds produced by other manufacturers in order to control prices through supply.[19]


In 2000, the De Beers model changed,[19] due to factors such as the decision by producers in Russia, Canada and Australia, to distribute diamonds outside of the De Beers channel, thus effectively ending the monopoly.[6][18] Current major players in the diamond industry are the African producers Debswana and Namdeb, De Beers, Rio Tinto, BHP Billiton, Lev Leviev, Harry Winston, and Alrosa.[20]


In November 2011 the Oppenheimer family sold the entirety of their 40% stake in De Beers to Anglo American plc thereby increasing Anglo American’s ownership of the company to 85%.[21] The transaction was worth $5.1 billion in cash and ended the Oppenheimers’ De Beers Dynasty’s 80-year ownership in the world’s largest diamond miner

If De Beers ended their monopolistic practices in 2000 because of a “model change”, below is a photo of my mother’s one model Penny Coelen who was Miss World 1958 standing next to a rowing boat on Durban’s South Beach with me in my mother’s arms and behind are my 3 elder siblings,

what power did they have to summon very busy Putin all the way to South Africa for a photo shoot and to listen to Oppenheimer speak “bugaboo”?

Do you recall President Nixon using that word in his incomprehensible speech back on August 15, 1971?

I have been the world’s premier expert on the subjects History, Economics, Military & Politics [HEMP] perhaps going back to when I was still 15 years of age and noticing that the oil spilled from Israeli army trucks and British Centurion tanks wasn’t being absorbed by the Israeli Negev sand, and nor was there any thought of recycling the oil or the Israelis asking the US that if they didn’t wanted to disturb the pristine Alaskan wildness, to simply ask the Rockefeller charitable foundation that funded the Rockefeller’s IG Farben gas pellet production facility in the dead center of the death factory Auschwitz that could be visibly seen by Allied aircraft which confirmed what their spies on the ground had told them time and again, to build the Alaskan pipeline all the way to Israel and have the owners of the oil supertankers which wouldn’t be needed any longer to also save on Lloyds of London Insurance premiums.

(You probably didn’t know that Lloyds which is controlled by the Oppenheimers, have banned US citizens from investing in this most important financial institution who along with the Pentagon allow the Oppenheimers to fix the price on all their worthless diamonds.)

I wouldn’t know for certain when exactly it occurred to me that no one knew close to as much as me about how the real dog eat dog world works, given how I never thought it wise to poll anyone, because to even open my mouth would lead to endless questions that I wasn’t equipped to answer. Today, however, it is a very different story because the Internet, even if it were to be shut down this coming Monday, allows us right now to communicate this knowledge at light speed; and just the thought drives paralyzing fear into the minds of all those who profit from war on the poor.

You know, like everyone else, it is nations, not people, who go to war.

I mostly teach how to think; because I realized a long time ago for the human to be so stupid, G-d had to design it into our thinking while making each of us think that the human is evolving just because we tell ourselves that we can each feel stuff like emotions different to the next person who given how space and time is different for each of us, has each of us also thinking we are special which in turn has us thinking that our family members are that much more special otherwise we wouldn’t overwhelmingly support the inheritance laws that not only defy all logic but prevent the merit system from ever taking root; and yes, even if we don’t all think about it all the time, the business of corrupt governments is to corrupt grass roots organizations before they take root.

It is not possible to outthink me because I have the ultimate Truth-Logic at my side constantly.

Right now our Chiweenie is fast asleep on my lap sunning himself on the morning sun coming into our well lit cliff house here on the water’s edge of perfect climate Del Mar. Mango is in my opinion the most beautiful as well as rock solid built because of how well fed he is with organic fresh fruit, vegetables and nuts only, “goD”(sic), that were he a tank

he would be he best combination of speed, firepower and defensive armor which is the combination tank designers look for; just in case you didn’t know; and of course battlefield intelligence is everything once the bullets start firing, and before that, tank and other weapon systems design intelligence, decides everything, including the next generation of weapons systems.

Those who know don’t talk; those who don’t, do all the talking.

Once you tell a secret it is no longer a secret.

The money does not buy the resources; those in control of the resources decide the money, and who gets it. Those with the gun and a willingness to use to commit genocide decide everything until such time as the majority of the people decide what is fair; and that may never come to pass if the majority get exterminated like what happened to the majority of the native American Indians when they outnumbered us at the time Columbus sailed the Ocean Blue in 1492 by the tune of 10 million to zero, before we decided that we would begin calling ourselves a democracy where the basic tenet is majority rule, and start feeling good about ourselves.

If you are in a constant search for the truth, everything is made less complicated.

Soldiers once they are told to stop talking and listen, are the best listeners, so long as they are not traumatized by their battlefield experiences where more than two-third of all injuries are the silent brain killers caused by the noise of war when there is no possible defense, especially when it comes to the terrifically fast speed of sound waves that long reach the human target before any signs of exploding shrapnel, and such cautions are not included in government regulated safety manuals.

(Notice how much more attention you are going to be paying to safety signs, and those who profess sanctity of life, and yet where is all their common sense within their hypocrisy?)

I of course know the answer to the important question, who is backing the Oppenheimers, which the Oppenheimers also perfectly understand.

I also know it is not possible that you have suddenly lost interest, no matter how interesting are your plans for this weekend.

I learned a lot from that 33 minute conversation with my wife Marie Dion who does not like to talk much period, let alone on the telephone.

People like the phone rather than writing text messages and email because it is easy, and also there is much less of a record.

I understand all this as much as I do the HEMP.

There is not a single person living today who has to work for a living and/or dependent upon the wealth they currently have to barter, who would not be totally interested in what I have to say.

(Do you think it is smart on my part that I am not yet a household name? You realize of course that if I hadn’t figured out the thinking of the common herd I would have long published a book and not reached a statistically significant sampling of the human population showing their true colors in order to complete the human case study which scientist of scientists Jan Smuts refers to in his 1926 book Holism and Evolution.)

If I followed human Conventional Thinking I think I would go nuts.

The fact that I used to speak very little and when I did, I chose my company very carefully, does not make me stupid.

I am well aware of the time that has elapsed since you got my last message; and perhaps, you are just needing a little more time to get your head around your next move, and at the same time revisit all the articles you have written on what influences elections in Russia as well as here in the US.

You cannot be faulted for not knowing as much as me, but once you have the knowledge you know everyone’s game.

Lack of Knowledge-Information-Light, power to change the world stems from humans being lazy and fearful of embracing the truth. The truth is “tTOo” (sic) disrupting for “sum” (sic) people too busy keeping track of their lies – Marie Dion Gevisser

People with little intelligence have great difficulty feeling stupid – MDG

It should be obvious without even bothering to waste time examining the site analytics of my one website 2facetruth.com that I have the most extraordinary following that no media network can hope to compete with given how careful attention I pay to what is not said.

Ps – I just sent you a friend request on Facebook.

[Word count 2278]

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gniod
Date: February 18, 2012 6:49:44 AM PST
To: Kathy Lally
Subject: Re: Are you aware of a meeting in Johannesburg, South Africa of Putin with a man few people know?

I apologize for the delay but I’m still on the phone with my gorgeousFrench Canadian wife who is visiting with her family in Montreal –

Sticking to business (the 33 minute call just ended)

Would you have recognized Oppenheimer?

How would you describe Oppenheimer in that photo?

How do you think Putin feels about that photo of the 2 of them being promoted on Oppenheimer’s very short Wikipedia profile as well as on De beers’ profile?

In front of the flowers is a pen resting on what appears to be a contract or a sign in book; either way it looks rather official, wouldn’t you say?

It is a still photo but very choreographed?

I want you to keep questioning yourself as much as me, this also makes it interesting in the event something happens to me and you know where to start looking.

Putin would remember who else was in the photo?

Everone including Putin knows how well he has managed all the Russian mafia oligarchs to achieve a personal fortune that makes him the richest Russian?

He keeps most of his wealth in Zug, Switzerland, the same with Marc Rich who you may recall got a presidential pardon by Clinton who was a De Beers-Rhodes Scholar at the 11th hour of his presidency,

Oppenheimer, the papers are reporting, sold in early November last year his remaining 40% interest in De Beers to Anglo American Corporation which was to himself because he still owns Anglo American even if the shareholder certificates show Japanese and Australian names

You know when you sell to yourself that is the highest form of self dealing

The Russian mafia are much more open about this sort of stuff, but Oppenheimer is not Russian or KGB or is he?

Have you ever seen Putin looking either cold and/or skeptical when listening very attentively to someone most Russians wouldn’t recognize?

Have you ever seen Putin photographed with another Captain of Industry?

What do you think Oppenheimer would think of this conversation being shared with the world in the very next instant?

Do you think Putin would be upset?

Do you think Putin thinks that image of him also looking rather defensive does much for his carefully portrayed macho look?

Skeptical and cold is exactly right,

Oppenheimer when orchestrating the entire event knew that his camera people were going to get that exact look.

To have Putin looking like that what do you think Oppenheimer was saying?

Look again at the date of the photo and also read the writings to the left of it in the De Beers Wiki profile and tell me what you find interesting.

Now go back to the writings in Oppenheimer’s wiki profile and tell me what is interesting.

You would agree that Oppenheimer does not look in the least bit afraid because he looks quite self-assured?

Who do you think is backing Oppenheimer?

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 18, 2012, at 5:39 AM, Kathy Lally wrote:

I didn’t recognize Oppenheimer although I heard the name some years ago in connection with DeBeers and the diamond industry. Putin looks rather cold, and perhaps skeptical.
—–Gniod wrote: —–

To: Kathy Lally
From: Gary Gevisser
Date: 02/18/2012 08:16AM
Subject: Re: Are you aware of a meeting in Johannesburg, South Africa of Putin with a man few people know?

Let me take a step back before “making your day”.

Did you recognize Oppenheimer when looking at that photo?

When did you first learn anything about Oppenheimer?

How would you describe Putin in that photo? What about Oppenheimer?

Btw I am watching very carefully that your hugely important feature story remains along with a very tough guy looking photo of Putin up on Drudgereport
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 18, 2012, at 4:11 AM, Kathy Lally wrote:

I think Putin is pretty widely recognized and probably only those in the diamond trade would be aware of Oppenheimer. Can’t see props too clearly except for the flowers.
—–Gary Gevisser wrote: —–

To: Kathy Lally
From: Gary Gevisser
Date: 02/18/2012 01:27AM
Subject: Fwd: Are you aware of a meeting in Johannesburg, South Africa of Putin with a man few people know?

Do you want to know the story behind that photo or have you already figured it out?

Can you already feel that your whole life is changing faster than you ever thought?

What percent of the population throughout the world would recognize Putin and/or his photo? What about Oppenheimer?

Oppenheimer had of course figured all this out and more before he summoned Putin to South Africa.

How important would you say are the props in that photo?

Show me that you are still interested in searching for the truth, and I will answer all your questions so long as you make an effort to answer mine.

———- Forwarded message ———-
From: Gary Gevisser
Date: Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Subject: Re: Are you aware of a meeting in Johannesburg, South Africa of Putin with a man few people know?
To: Kathy Lally

Something tells me that eventually you are going to be very happy with me.

Go to the Wikipedia profile of Nicholas Oppenheimer. What do you find interesting?

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 9:35 PM, Kathy Lally wrote:
Sounds interesting, and I would be happy to hear more.
—–Gary Gevisser  wrote: —–

To: lallyk@washpost.com
From: Gary Gevisser
Date: 02/17/2012 11:51PM
Subject: Are you aware of a meeting in Johannesburg, South Africa of Putin with a man few people know?

Would you like to hear more about this story?

1,234 total views, 6 views today

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Connect with Facebook