Pages Navigation Menu
Categories Navigation Menu

Running short of time – Running short of time – Re: Ben-Gurion was also fooled – “I’m mad” – China fast catching up – Fighting Chance-Change

From: Gary S Gevisser <gary@2facetruth.com>
Date: April 19, 2012 10:45:50 AM PDT
To: “Michael Barak – Last survivor of MS St. Louis – Veteran Israeli Navy commando” <michael.barak@gmail.com>, liang.sean@gmail.com
Cc: rest; Guy Friedman <bentley55@hotmail.com>, neil <neil@rhymedisease.com>, “Zena Badash-Ash Gevisser Zulman [May 30 1929 – ] c/o Arnold Pollak” <arnold@signforce.co.za>, “Addy Cohen – wife of Syd Cohen [1921 – 2011] South African Commander of Israel Air Force War of Independence.” <fydad@netvision.net.il>, Bernie Gevisser – 2nd Lieutenant South African Air Force Squadron 11 – My father along with Captain Syd Cohen were the only Jewish Fighter Bomber Pilots of Squad =?utf-8?Q?ron_11_during_World_Oil_War_II_and_whose_Comm <bernieg@tpg.com.au>, Matthew Margo – CBS senior attorney <matthewmargo@aol.com>, 60 Minutes <60m@cbsnews.com>, “The coupon clipper is the Jeffrey Jack The Ripper Essakow – co-owner of the Marc Rich and Co. Flower Hill Mall, Solana Beach, California” <jessakow@proteaproperties.com>, Roy Essakow – Marc Rich Lieutenant <ressakow@email.msn.com>, “Patrick. J. Fitzgerald – US Attorney – prosecuted successfully Presidential Pardoned Marc Rich’s attorney Scooter Libby.” <patrick.j.fitzgerald@usdoj.gov>, “Patrick K. Tillman Sr. Esq. – father of American Football athlete Pat Tillman who was killed by “friendly fire” in Afghanistan.” <pat@pktlawoffice.com>, Ron Bellows – US Government owned American International Group – Chief Executive Officer President Barrak Obama – Nobel Peace Prize winner on 10/9/2009 <Ron.Bellows@AIG.com>, “Andrea Renee St. Julian – Attorney At Law – Certified Appellate Specialist – State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization” <astjulian@san.rr.com>, “Andile Madikizela – First cousin of Winnie Mandela and close confidant of Nelson Mandela who acknowledged in private meetings with Andile of his knowledge that the CIA turned him to the South African Apartheid Regime during the Kennedy Administration.” <mad11a@yahoo.com>, “Julia Samaniego – Great-grandaughter of John Tyler of Virginia,10th US President 1841-45, relinquished his US citizenship upon joining the Confederate Congress of 1861.” <dixirose@sbcglobal.net>, Alan Dershowitz – Harvard Law School <dersh@law.harvard.edu>, “Alan Loewinsohn Esq. – Dallas, Texas based attorney for CIA Charles Knuff” <alanl@lfdlaw.com>, “Texas American Civil Liberties Union [ACLU]” <acluinfo@aclutx.org>, Texas 5th Court of Appeals <lisa.matz@5thcoa.courts.state.tx.us>, Andrea Kerzner <akerzner@mac.com>, “Michael Awerbuch – Prospective financier of Gary S. Gevisser’s counterlawsuit against Charles Knuff, who received a death threat after speaking with lawyer Feldman who Gevisser was considering hiring.” <michael@asasin.biz>, Michael Feldman <michael@sdlawyernow.com>, “Sidney Abelski – lawyer – only child of two Auschwitz survivors.” <sidneyabelski@yahoo.com>, “Adele Strous “Im not interested in history of Israel” Clingman – wife of CIA oil trader Alan Clingman and business partner of Roy Essakow-Marc Rich and company.” <adelec@icentennial.com>, Jenny G – Nefesh B’Nefish – Jewish Agency for Israel <jennyg@jafi.org>, vice@lsrag.co.uk, Vice President Dan Quayle <danqal8y@aol.com>, “Rock legend Cyndi Lauper – referenced in VP Dan Quayle’s response to Major Sam Samples on December 9, 2011.” <cl.dreams@yahoo.com>, liang.sean@gmail.com, “Rabbi Capers C. Funnye – close cousin of First Lady Michelle Obama who is married to President OBAMA ” <ravfunnye@sbcglobal.net>, Rabbi Stuart Federow – Houston Texas Radio Show Host <whatjewsbelieve@hotmail.com>, Rabbi Luke Ford – First to out South African-American Rabbi Abner Weiss <lukeisback@gmail.com>, Rabbi Abner Weiss <rab.ab@verizon.net>, Johann DeJager – South African Reserve Bank <Johann.DeJager@resbank.co.za>, “Mark Gevisser – author of autobiography of Thabo Mbeki former President of South Africa. Mark Gevisser is the son of David Gevisser “male heir” of American-German Charles W. Engelhard Jr. assassinated by the Mossad on March 2 1971 and buried at St. Mary’s Abbey Church Morristown New Jersey” <mark@markgevisser.com>, “Monk Benet – St. Mary’s Abbey Church Morris Town New Jersey where Jane Engelhard [1917-Feb. 29 2004] and her husband Charles W. Engelhard Jr. [Feb. 15. 1917-March 2nd 1971] are buried.” <Benet@delbarton.org>, Ronnie Kasrils – South African Cabinet Minister – mentioned in THE UNLIKELY FORESTER <intmin@mweb.co.za>, Helen Zille- Leader of the Democratic Alliance – Republic of South Africa <leader@da.org.za>, “Tony Leon – Fomer head of the South African Oppostion Party to the current ANC regime. Now the ANC South African Ambassador to Argentinia.” <southafrica@bigmedia.co.za>, “Stephen Cohen – Codiam Inc.” <stephendcn@aol.com>, Martin Rapaport – Rapaport Report <rap@diamonds.net>, “De Beers – Ernest Slotar Inc.” <cbgsales@cutbygauge.com>, Chairman’s Office – De Beers Julie Burgon – Assistant to Jonathan Oppenheimer <Julie.Burgon@debeersgroup.com>, Nicholas Oppenheimer – DeBeers Diamond Cartel <bondst@debeers.com>

Subject: Running short of time – Re: Ben-Gurion was also fooled – Re: “I’m mad” – Re: China fast catching up – Fighting Chance-Change

 

When you decided to be interviewed by that Canadian reporter you became a public figure.


What you said was of great importance.

Very few, if any public figures have ever dared to criticize President Franklin D. Roosevelt.

At the time of your interview you most probably were unaware of The Diamond Invention book that was written in 1978 and which detailed that more importantly than the German-South African Sir Ernest Oppenheimer providing Nazi Germany run by the puppet Hitler with his most important raw war materials out of the Belgian Congo was that FDR and the entire US Congress as well as the most powerful Jewish Americans, were impotent because they were bought, and their war crimes of the 6 million Jewish genocide beginning long before the first Jewish person was gassed in the more than 300 death factories of Poland and Germany.

Your decision to attack me unfairly not only leaves the clearest of paper trails beginning with your clear statement, “I never mentioned anything about my Navy service” followed immediately by, “I want to keep it that way” was a total lie. 

Worse was the way you tried to cover it up, including how you went about spelling Navy using an “i” instead of “y”, all the while writing a whole bunch of gobbledigook.

So the question is why would you lie in the first place? Obviously you had no problem with telling the world that you were in the Israeli Navy otherwise you wouldn’t have decided 3 minutes and 54 seconds into the interview to state in the clearest of English, “i was in the Israeli Navy”.

You obviously weren’t only mopping the deck blindfolded or were you?

You look in the interview that was just done a few years ago pretty strong and I assume you were even tougher back then?

It simply does not stand the test of reason that you would get so upset because I called you a “commando”.

I also have the experience of time watching all the world’s cowards show their true colors.

There is no Jewish South African family I know who did more, WITHOUT PROFITING, to criticize, the Oppenheimer’s South African Apartheid Regime with the strongest connections to the fledgling Jewish State.

To be perfectly clear on this point; not even those Jewish people like my father’s sister Daphne Gevisser Molk and her immediate family who left South Africa for America rather than live under the rule of the Apartheid Regime can say that did not profit. Only those Jewish people like Israel Air Force Commander Syd Cohen deserve that badge of honor.

Each and every critic of the Oppenheimer family was vetted by the Oppenheimers otherwise they were killed, forget thrown in prison were they could become living martyrs.

Nor did the Oppenheimers always get it right beginning with my highly secretive British-English mother Zena whose most courageous act was to walk into the office of Sol “Little King” Moshal and smack him across the face while uttering the short words, “YOU BASTARD” once she figured out that he had done an under the table deal with Harry Oppenheimer’s puppet Natie Kirsh who was given a free pass by the Oppenheimers and all their bought captains of South African industry including Abe Dubin who was co-founder of South African Clothing Industries, to “asset strip” our trading conglomerate, The Moshal Gevisser Group of Companies in 1969.

Only my mother knows what else she knows, and even then my mother wouldn’t necessarily know everything because there would have been no reason for Gen-Gurion to let her know when the decision was made to put Harry Oppenheimer’s American partner, German-South African Charles Engelhard Jr. [1917-1971] to work.

It is even possible that virulent anti-Semite Engelhard was working for the Mossad when he purchased a controlling interest in ACME Timber which took place long before Johnny-come-lately Kirsh arrived in Durban, South Africa with borrowed monies to do the craziest of crazy financial deals that an elementary school kid could have done with their eyes closed, just so long as they were connected to the Oppenheimers network of banking institutions and drilling corporations which long before Herr Hitler received the boot polish to shine his SS officers black boots owned the world’s drilling industry.

My mother is still very much alive and she is talking, but not about these most sensitive subjects, the same with my far less informed eldest brother Neil who is also very late in the game in getting the information because I was learning when observing the non-response of the entire Jewish community to this rape of Moshal Gevisser which was sending as clear a message of who exactly was in charge of the Apartheid Regime, just so long as one had common sense.

In all likelihood Engelhard was simply being very closely observed by the Mossad the moment he first began journeying to South Africa in the late 1940s at the same time as my maternal family, as he would not have needed any coaxing to quickly make a move on ACME Timber which owned huge forests in the Province of Natal-Kwazulu and next to diamonds there is no better way to ship wealth out of a raped mineral rich country like South Africa than shipping wood, apart from getting one’s corrupt lawmakers to pass laws such as tax and spending bills to get monies directly into the hands of the biggest gangsters.

It was no mistake of Engelhard when he began to publicly talk about his ruse to ship stolen gold from South Africa in the form of art objects and once reaching Hong Kong to be melted back into the original gold ingots. Engelhard knew that he could go to his and Harry Oppenheimer’s South African Reserve Bank to get approval for such shipments because the gold was all paid for legitimately with both US $s and other minerals stolen from around the world.

The moment one starts co-mingiling different means of exchange to both accumulate and transfer wealth from one region of the world and leave in its wake abject poverty amongst the hardest working of the slaves who have no country like Israel to run to because the terrorist of terrorist nation have taken over their country and placed in charge a Police State like the Apartheid Regime, all vestiges of a moral code disappear in that instant.

I haven’t heard from the eldest daughter of Sol “Gambling Czar” Kerzner in a while even though I have been copying her on most of my important missives including this last one I sent you, “Ben-Gurion was also fooled”.

Andrea Kerzner is no fool despite her need to be liked by others she knows are fools or just using her to get at her enormous financial and hard asset wealth. Not only must that communique to struck a raw nerve but very smart Andrea would have preferred not hearing this response without however realizing how much deeper I would be digging.

When someone like Andrea Kerzner talks she speaks for a great many including my immediate family who began to take issue with me once I let my mother know during our last conversation in late summer 2006 that I believed the time was right to expose her very close friend David Gevisser who was the favorite nephew of equally weak kneed Sol “Little King” Moshal who my mother made a point of scissoring out of this photo where this most evil man stood next to my paternal grandfather Israel Issy Gevisser with my dad and mom to his left.

David Gevisser was of course not the only person in the world who knew about that most important slap across the face which then had D. Gevisser confiding to my mother that right after Engelhard’s assassination by the Mossad using lethal doses of insulin to combat his diabetes which very possibly occurred naturally from his poor diet, but that cannot be certain, and only Ben-Gurion and his assassins would know for certain.

Ben-Gurion knew because he told me and he also let me know that his knowledge did not come from my mother who he also told me could be trusted 100%, which didn’t mean that Ben-Gurion would do more than let my mother only know what she needed to know.

It is also very possible if not highly likely that it was trusted members within the CIA who were tasked with not only killing Engelhard but putting Harry Oppenheimer to work beginning by ensuring that Oppenheimer or his successor, his son Nicholas never changed their tune about opposing their Apartheid Regime as the paperwork showing the transfer of Engelhard’s South African assets to the Oppenheimers that included Engelhard’s control of the world supply of platinum with 80% mined in South Africa and soon to be placed in every new motor vehicle sold in the US as well as Engelhard’s luxury vacation homes in South Africa couldn’t have been more incriminating, but still obviously not enough for a single coward throughout the world to speak given how open was Engelhard in his support of the Apartheid Regime as well as here in the US both the Democratic and Republican Party with most of his stolen as well as laundered monies going to the Democrats whose only difference with their cowardly bastard Republicans were that they supported big government which is the enemy of individual liberties as welfare recipients all the way to the top like Jewish Kapo-sellout George Soros cannot be expected to bite the hand that feeds them.

The fact that the overwhelming majority of Jewish Americans support the Democratic Party tells you that they are either stupid or corrupt and once given the information one can no longer play stupid.

No government can represent the people when they allow a rogue organization which has its own exclusive currency to thumb its nose at their government’s most important watchdog US Justice Department who didn’t need to read Edward Jay Epstein’s Diamond Invention book to know that it is the Oppenheimer diamonds that are the world’s number currency which is laundered each time Lloyds of London Insurance receive a premium payment from American corporations and American citizens who have been banned from investing in this terrorist of terrorist financing institution for more than 2 decades.

Just like you can understand everything so can the Chinese government who had nothing to do with Auschwitz but they do remember the Israeli government when headed by Ehud Barak canceling a hugely lucrative weapons contract with China back in 2000 because of pressure from the Clinton administration who have sufficiently competent in the English language to read each one of my 4 letters to the editor of the Mossad’s Jerusalem Post beginning with the first that was published on February 1, 2001 just 12 days after Clinton who also read the Diamond Invention book, committed treason when he granted Jewish CIA oil trader Marc Rich at the 11th hour of his presidency and nor would Clinton or you for that matter disagree that I nailed it with the very first sentence, “The pardon of Marc Rich eliminated not only an opportunity of justice being served but it would have allowed the public to view the role that oil brokers play in furthering terrorism.”


We are now approaching the end of the road for all of us as my information continues to get out and therefore choosing which side to be on means that no one can continue to sit on the fence; which does not mean I have said everything I want to say.

You will notice that there are more individuals and groups in the cc section, the same with the blind copy section, and all of them will be watching not what you have further to say because you have nothing more to add to the conversation but what my immediate family will be doing next before they too become totally irrelevant.

The 4 newspaper articles about the heroics of my brother Neil reveal for the first time the very deep and dark secrets of the Jewish South African community who overwhelmingly supported Engelhard-Oppenheimer-US Congress’ Apartheid Regime and during their 46 year brutal rule thousands of Black South Africans who were destined to become the future leaders of a Free South Africa were murdered in the military training camps that were organized and managed by the Soviet Union led by the Oppenheimers’ KGB.

Most disturbing is this September 5, 2006 photo of very defensive and highly skeptical Putin bowing to Nicholas Oppenheimer
 
Nicholas wants to make it perfectly clear that not only are there others listening to him talk the biggest nonsense but he is the one talking and Putin knowing better than to stay put and appear no different than the potted plant you see on the table along with the contract papers and pen.

It is and has always been a show of force by the Oppenheimers, and they would be the last to say that they work for the Mossad because the Oppenheimers have never meant the Jewish people well.

We are not talking about mid-July 1939 when “King of the Jews”, Christian Jan Smuts travelled with Nicholas’ grandfather Sir Ernest to the Belgian Congo, a US protectorate that was already supplying Hitler with his diamonds.

This most important event in modern day times took place in Johannesburg, South Africa.

No news organization in the United States reported on it because it is brain paralyzing.

You don’t see Jeffrey Essakow, managing partner of the Marc Rich-Essakow Flower Hill Mall here on the corner of Del Mar and Rancho Sante Fe, the two real estate richest communities in the entire United States writing me today as he did on July 14, 2009:

Thanks for the update. I pray things will improve from here on. I will always be there for u if u need to ever just shoot the breeze. Just call. Look forward to seeing u on Saturday.

That threatening email was in response to my articulate and most unnerving broadcast titled, ““Sending munitions to Russia to pay pennance” [sic].


There is of course something much more important going on here besides for such a cowardly low blow physical threat given how J. Essakow and I are not close to being friends and nor do we socialize on the Sabbath Day Saturday or at any time, because J. Essakow and his partners represent the worst of the worst of the Jewish slumlord stereotypes who besides for forcing out small business owners to make way for their excessive development and having the “deep pockets” because they have access to an unlimited funding source such as Rich, also flaunt their ill-gotten gains without explaining how the main funding source of all very unintelligent but most threatening J. Essakow has been his younger brother Roy who was held up in Zug, Switzerland waiting for the egregious Presidential Pardon before hightailing it to the US, when he couldn’t wait to purchase a big house on the cliffs of La Jolla overlooking Black Beach and when seeing a naked body like that of the world’s most beautiful bodied French-Canadian

sitting on a rock below, it couldn’t have strengthened his bond with his wife and they are now divorced without stating publicly if I had anything to do with their separation, 

My eldest brother knows that I am not trying to compete with his Cunning Linguist book or his blossoming relationship with his 28 year old English girlfriend which British journalist Adam Courtney comments, “But it sure must be interesting” – CLICK HERE – because the subject matter is ongoing genocide of the poor who don’t have a voice because of the distracting talk of tossers like you and J. Essakow and company.

The Oppenheimers tell all their captains of industry with Putin simply being the richest where to stash all their visible wealth so that should they ever decide to turn on the Oppenheimers those bank accounts and safety deposit boxes in Zug, Switzerland would be opened but not before the Oppenheimers giving their bought newspaper-Internet sites like Wikileaks the “heads up”.

Don’t ever forget that just because I never once opened my mouth to anyone including my eldest brother who I was very close to, does not make me stupid.

You all think that because you continue to relish in my wrongful defamation conviction that it somehow makes right this greatest miscarriage in modern day history, if not of all time, 

One cannot assume the best in anyone when you have someone as physically courageous as well as writing so poignantly against the Police State of Apartheid South Africa, decides that he can’t find it within himself to join me who has done already all the legwork in bringing the Oppenheimers and all their bought governments to justice, without them having to give up any of their personal luxuries, and to simply stop their war on the poor using both the military might of their underpaid soldiers and taxing the poor for their “error” in not figuring out earlier how to ingratiate themselves that much better with the Oppenheimers middle class who serve as the almost impenetrable wall of this incredibly small mineral monopoly elite who you can see just by the words spoken by Nicholas Oppenheimer that you can’t hear but can easily imagine, are the most unremarkable people, which of course I perfectly understand makes it so disturbing to all of you who have had so much to say all your long lives about this and that injustice and here it was all staring you right in the face and you couldn’t look beyond the edges of your noses because your warped minds kept telling you Mind OVER Body.

If you don’t believe that G-d is responsible for controlling each of your minds to be so utterly miserable stupid bastards then you should blame no one other than the Oppenheimers.

The fact that you all, both rich and poor alike in your stupidity want to heap all your negative energy on me rather than be logical and listen carefully to my common sense solutions versus continuing to live in denial that in the end everything will work out just fine and if not you cannot be blamed for civil war throughout the world that will first be felt most brutally by the poor which is really what you are all hoping for as you deep down inside hope that Obama will get enough Americans worked up about not affording the gas prices to pay for both their recreation trucks as well as more economical travel to and from work vehicles, that they will band together and demand changes in the US Government such as health care reform and term limits for all the bought politicians.

I was not dumb when I decided to not speak out against the Oppenheimers while I was working for them or during the 24 years after when I remained equally silent. Nor did I consider myself stupid when I broke my 24 year silence on 11.11.2004. I thought I was being smart. My bravery is something I cannot explain because it comes from so deep inside that to go there gives me the feeling that I am messing G-d; instead I just do what feels right and no one can argue that my intuition has served me rather well, at least a whole lot better than thinking like all you cowardly bastard pricks.

Nor should it be lost on any of you that I have not forgotten for one moment that my brother Neil took on the Apartheid Regime like no other white person in South Africa given our immediate family’s extraordinarily close connection to the Oppenheimer clan,  and doing so when just 21 years of age when he hadn’t forgotten that his punishment for saving the life a Black South African who was being beaten to death by white South African army officers was to spend the rest of his 9 months compulsory military service in a military prison in solitary confinement, which didn’t mean my brother was treated with kid gloves when served his food which would not have been 5 star cooking which may have contributed to him later becoming a Master Chef.

Nothing funny about Neil telling me on the morning of March 27, that he chose “nobody” Jonny Gevisser to “give hell to” about David Gevisser’s so incriminating of not just the Gevisser-Moshal families of South Africa but all Jewish people throughout the world who know the first thing about the Oppenheimer stranglehold on the world’s drilling industry that most importantly includes their control of water which is what the fight is all about even if it is not everyday news in the bought media.

This bit of most important news to me, I could not explore more because our meeting which was the first in what will be 11 years this coming December, occurred just hours before beginning my Lloyds of London Insurance documentary, and I was running short of time to catch a train back to London.

Nothing – apart from this extortion by ex CIA Knuff who is fraudulently using the court system here in the US to steal my and my French-Canadian wife’s hard earned wealth which of course does not touch sides with what I could be worth had I an ounce of corruption within me, which would make me like all of you, and you know that is not a pleasant feeling – is as important as the start of this most revealing documentary at Lloyds which ended with the most wild, but very controlled meeting with James A. Mackay, who of course was most surprised to see me following his decision back in mid-2006 NOT to answer my questions centering around the Oppenheimers so flagrantly using Lloyds to launder their worthless diamonds while laying the groundwork for turning Americans on Americans when banning as investors American citizens, who not only purchase most of Lloyd’s insurance policies but the Oppenheimer-De Beers diamonds.

David Gevisser’s autobiography was published in 2006, and nothing in South Africa, Britain or the United States escapes the eyes of the Oppenheimers, let alone a memoir by an individual who was responsible for the paperwork that incriminated the Oppenheimer family who when getting an advance copy may have simply decided that I would be the only person in the world with both the intelligence and balls to rip them all apart, and to have me get the message loud and clear to keep quiet by my immediate family’s insistence when asked about the nonsense David Gevisser wrote that he was simply as Neil stated, “On an ego trip”.

There was nothing ego trip in David Gevisser stating emphatically that he “supported the armed struggle” of the African National Congress [ANC] led by sellout Nelson Mandela who even today even if he is only half sane knows that David Gevisser’s benefactor Charles W. Engelhard was the principal victor of his and the Oppenheimer family’s Apartheid Regime who thanks to the CIA had fully infiltrated the ANC long before the CIA gave away Mandela’s hiding place to their South African Police State on August 2, 1962 just 2 years before new President Lyndon Johnson sent the hugely intimidating nuclear aircraft carrier fleet US Enterprise to South Africa which went a long way in quieting the very little true opposition to the 3rd Reich’s Southern Division.

In mid-1964 we heard little from American Jewish people about why they failed to help Christian American Charles Winters who was imprisoned for 18 months starting in June 1948 for providing Israel with one of its critically needed big bombers and in so doing violate the heinous 1939 Neutrality Act while at the same time the US-De Beers-Oppenheimer made certain the 5 Arab armies planning on wiping israel off the map and making her the shortest lived nation in the world.

On April 20, 1964 when Mandela gave his infamous, I am Prepared To Die speech from the dock of the South African Supreme Court which should have been titled, I AM NOT Prepared To Die as it sounded like a slave asking for a slave wage increase, there was not a murmur from the Jewish community throughout the world that the Apartheid Regime’s prosecutor was Jewish Percy Yutar who Mandela later forgave, how wonderfully loving.

There is a reason why Mandela does not speak much about the thousands of Black South Africans who were murdered in the training camps outside of South Africa in places like Mozambique and it is not because there weren’t the meticulous records kept like during The Holocaust because the Oppenheimer-Rockefeller-Ford-US Congress incorporated 3rd Reich’s Southern Division learned a lot from their failures in only wiping out half of European Jewry.

Everyone of you reading this know perfectly well that were it not for me, the Oppenheimers and company would have got away scott free and future generations of you lost souls would not only be none the wiser but they would erect statues of Sir Ernest Oppenheimer and all his future offspring in all the wide open spaces throughout the world where poverty would no longer exist, as man would inevitably learn to get along with one another because advances in technology would only leave the human being responsible for eating their healthy diet and applauding themselves at the dinner table for being so evolved and civilized humans.

Forgive me if I interrupt all your dreamworlds to remind you all that Neil Gevisser might decide that throwing in the towel after his most recent heroism on a busy London street where those passing by applauded his heroism as they know that everyone they know including themselves were they to be placed in the same shoes as Neil at the exact same time would first turned and looked the other way before running away, which on a global scale one can see just by the huge support the Apartheid Regime received with their greatest admirers from all those fancy talking “liberals” still speaking up a storm on how much they did to opposed the world’s most brutal regime since Nazi Germany  but whose killing fields make our Jewish Holocaust look like a day in the water park.

And if not Neil, then there is always Mark Gevisser, the prolific son David Gevisser.

I don’t hold my breath for any of you. 

You punishment is now and it is only just beginning.

Each of you can easily imagine what G-d thinks of your cowardice actions which are all about, not so much preserving your life, but your lifestyles.

For those of you idiots who think you only live once, you must not forget that G-d cannot possibly be stupid and forgive your sins even if you decide to short-circuit all your bodily pain by choosing a quick suicide because you recognize that mental suicide takes far too long.

Each of us know we get exactly what we deserve and why you all keep counting on your corrupt justice system to adjudicate me wrong and make yourselves feel better that even G-d must have figured I did something wrong to deserve such unjust treatment.

The anxiety I feel which is mostly having to respond in writing to these criminals who keep thinking that just having the Appearance of Propriety in their legal briefs is what this game of life is all about when they know everything about this Knuff defamation lawsuit was a fraud from the start and why they had to go to Texas and have Judge Martin Lowy who received not one but 2 payoffs from Knuff’s lawyer Alan Loewinsohn, the first $1000 on June 30, 2009 and the second $1000 two days later on July 1st.

Forget G-d, how is it possible that not a single one of you writers who are capable of signing a credit card bill have yet to write a single letter of protest.

That is more than simply remarkable considering all the good I am doing in exposing the corruption at its very source.

Most of you don’t know personally 2 million people and yet we have had well over 2 million visitors to 2facetruth.com in less than 3 years and they are responsible for upwards of 55 million page views, and not one of you think it is a good use of your time to join my French-Canadian wife and me in protest.

What if we eventually win before one or both of us take our last breadth?

How sick can one human being be to think so badly?

The numbers are more than staggering.

BTW, I noticed an “error” in what I wrote you last evening from the Iphone; I meant to write, “inarticulate” and I have now made the correction.

[Word count 4848]

On Apr 18, 2012, at 11:28 PM, Michael Barak wrote:
Didn’t I ask you politely to take me of your mailing list?
Please do it. Now!
Michael Barak

Gg wrote:

I’m speaking right now with a very hard working Mexican-american who is interested to know who I’m targeting with my book that is exposing all those wanting to suppress the truth who you know why that is because they only want part of the truths to be revealed
Nor is it difficult with digital light speed age to figure out who are the hypocrites are
Copied in the cc section is a top notch Israeli Maritime Special Forces commando who when you were in your prime he would have run circles around you including when you spoke you best English which I thought was perfect when you did your very public interview as you expressed yourself well enough for me to understand every word
Perhaps when I next meet up with Mr Friedman who today at age 50 may be in better physical and mental shape than when doing his 6 years service with Flotilla 13 and his Commanding Officer Ami Ayalon Ben-Gurion hadn’t forgotten when he and I ended our private conversations just hours before I left Kibbutz Sde Boker in late December 1972, I will remember to ask Mr Friedman if he can explain why it is that you are suddenly so [in]articulate and darn rude?
Can you tell me if you are taking any medication that makes you sound so fucking stupid?
If you are too old why hasn’t G-d at least told you to shut the fuck up.
Now that you are calm and collect explain to me if what bothers you most if not exclusively are the words you used on camera and knowing that it was going to be broadcasted to the world, or could it be a combination of those words with what you wrote me on March 26, “Yes. But because I was sent to England and France as an Israeli Soldier. I never mentioned anything about my Navy service. I want to keep it that way.”
Granted I’ve just enjoyed 3/4s of a glass of red wine and when typing and reading on this small screen I might have missed something

Pls let me know ASAP so that I don’t have to bother Mr Friedman with small talk and take away from our important conversations about the impotency of men that has them so sour pus
Btw the sour pus choice of words came from the most attractive young hard working waitress
You seem an attractive ladies man, could I recommend you to one of mum”s charm school finishing courses?
Ps – I’ve not forgotten that the Holocaust is fresh in your memory and only finding out so late in life that the Oppenheimer family of South Africa were laughing at our Jewish leadership around the world beginning long before your father was murdered in Auschwitz is simply too unnerving to contemplate which of course Ben-Gurion was not the only person who chose not to speak out and risk the opportunity for someone like myself to come of age and know when would be the right time to speak out and not be afraid of the backlash of fools
Imagine how much worse it would be for you if Ben-Gurion was also fooled
Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 18, 2012, at 8:52 PM, Michael Barak <micbar@zahav.net.il> wrote:
I am sorry that you can’t differentiate between Navi and Navi commando.
You probably wasn’t in the Navy, or army at all. Nothing wrong with Navi, everything wrong with commando.
What I write to you personally isn’t publc. You made it public.
Now please, take me off  your mailing list.
Michael Barak
 
Gary S Gevisser wrote:

Dear Mr. Barak, 


I just listened again to your interview with the Canadian on Youtube.

3 minutes and 54 seconds into the interview you say the following, “i was in the Israeli Navy and when I went out abroad Ben-Gurion forced everybody to change his name into a hebrew name.

So in fact you have mentioned it publicly, have you not?

You also mention very eloquently that you hold the United States people responsible the US could have let the St Louis disembark, and saved not only your life but that of your father and many others who perished in the death factories.

Yes, it was the people of these countries who were responsible for these horrors as you correctly say that the country of the United States and its allies such as Canada did nothing.

Your use of the word “crap” to describe the nonsense of greedy people who just know from stealing from the militarily weakest is healthy.

To help refresh your memory, your poignant words, “i’m mad at people who try to tell me that FDR was right, and he had no choice, and it wasn’t him, it was the people in the administration, that is crap”

Don’t you think it is now time to put an end to all this roundabout talk by finally focusing on the one family, the German-South African Oppenheimers who were the single largest profiteers of the Holocaust because they were the principal suppliers not only of Nazi Germany’s industrial diamonds, but the diamonds they shipped out of the US protectorate Belgian Congo helped facilitate diamonds still being the world’s number one currency?

Could I use you in the filming of my documentary of Lloyds of London Insurance which I began filming filming in London back on March 27?

BTW, China appears to have just begun to take the lead in the number of visitors to 2facetruth.com; bearing in mind that here in San Diego, California there are enough Chinese nationals to have the Chinese language included in the ballot boxes.

On Mar 26, 2012, at 12:38 PM, Michael Barak wrote:


Yes. But because I was sent to England and France as an Israeli Soldier.
I never mentioned anything about my Navy service. I want to keep it that way.
Gary S Gevisser wrote:

I thought that is what you said and/or in your bio? Didn’t you say that Ben-Gurion had your change your name?

On Mar 25, 2012, at 5:01 PM, Michael Barak wrote:


Gary, take that piece of “Veteran Israel Navy commando” of my address. Now!!!Gary S Gevisser wrote:

Beautiful waves this morning. Some happy people surfing.


2facetruth.com – record number of visitors on my birthday (Each visitor coming in on average 2.6 times, and the 1st time they found the truth too disturbing and didn’t give active support but felt the need to come in again just to see what additional information along with who else was on the FOOLS NAMES FOOLS FACES $hit list, and leave their deafeningly silent mark. (Fighting Chance-Change) 

<Mail Attachment.gif>
Date Unique Visitors Visitors
Mar 24, 2012
2,876
7,743
<Mail Attachment.gif>
<Mail Attachment.gif> Country <Mail Attachment.gif> Visitors Percentage
<Mail Attachment.gif>  UNITED STATES
1,809
24.96
<Mail Attachment.gif>  CHINA
1,744
24.06
<Mail Attachment.gif>  UNITED KINGDOM
563

1,489 total views, 3 views today

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Connect with Facebook