Pages Navigation Menu
Categories Navigation Menu

Tordu-Conflicted thoughts – Michael “The Coward” Awerbuch

From: Gary Steven Gevisser c/o mdg

Date: Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Subject: Tordu-Conflicted thoughts-Re: Once again being Nasty, Malicious and Vindictive!!! – What happened to automation at AAA? – Re: credits-Re: A slippery slope – Re: FW: Auto Insurance CAA07933XXX

To: “Michael \”The Coward\” Awerbuch” <michael@asasin.biz>

Cc: rest; Nelson.Lois” <Nelson.Lois@aaa-calif.com>, “Jackson.Pamela” <Jackson.Pamela@aaa-calif.com>, “Rodriguez.Ruth” <Rodriguez.Ruth@aaa-calif.com>, “Reich.Shane” <Reich.Shane@aaa-calif.com>, “Seol.Eric\” <Seol.Eric@aaa-calif.com>, lbagley@hearst.com, Diana Henriques – journalist New York Times – Big Jury Award in Injury Case Over Keyboards – December 10 1996 <dbhenriques@aol.com>, \”Jeffrey Krinsk Esq. – shareholder class action litigator [SCAL] – Finkelstein & Krinsk\” <jrk@classactionlaw.com>, \”Matthew Margo Esq. – Senior attorney for CBS – Matthew’s father Judge Cecil Margo was tasked by Ben Gurion during Israel’s War of Independence [Nov. 1947 – Jan. 1949] where South African Commander Margo played a pivotal role and overseen every step of the way by devout Christian Jan Smuts to develop the \\\”blueprint\\\” for what is today the brutally strong Israel Air Force\”” <matthewmargo@aol.com>, “Michael \”Big\” Grant – WBF Heavyweight Champion – Principal 2facetruth.com” <mageph520@yahoo.com>, james.mackay@argentaplc.com, “Valerie Schulte Esq. – National Association of Broadcasters senior lawyer – former 15 year lover of Ted Turner.” <vschulte@nab.org>, “King Golden Jr. Esq. – my long time American attorney and \”bosom buddy\” of Roger W. Robinson aka \”Our Man Roger\” who I have known intimately since he joined the National Security Council in March 1982.” <Kingdelmar@aol.com>, “Roger W. Robinson – protege of David Rockefeller and former Chairman of U. S. -China Economic and Security Review Commission” <rwrincorp@aol.com>, Ron Bellows – US Government owned American International Group – Chief Executive Officer President Barrak Obama – Nobel Peace Prize winner on 10/9/2009 <Ron.Bellows@aig.com>, “Cliff and Ronlynne Benn – Durban South Africa.” <cbenn@mweb.co.za>, stephen@stephenrich.co.za, Tefo <g00g0lpl3x@gmail.com>, Gary Barber – Co-Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of MGM <gbarber@mgm.com>, 60 Minutes <60m@cbsnews.com>, “Kenneth Standard Esq. – former 25 year in-house General Counsel of Bristol Meyers, most recently past President of the New York Bar Association – Harvard Law School.” <kstandard@ebglaw.com>, “Mark Gevisser – author of autobiography of Thabo Mbeki former President of South Africa. Mark Gevisser is the son of David Gevisser \”male heir\” of American-German Charles W. Engelhard Jr. assassinated by the Mossad on March 2 1971 and buried at St. Mary’s Abbey Church Morristown New Jersey” <mark@markgevisser.com>, charles ivie <charles.ivie8@gmail.com>, Alan Dershowitz – Harvard Law School <dersh@law.harvard.edu>, Adam Hochschild – author of Blood & Treasures – founder of Mother Jones <adamhochschild@earthlink.net>, “Jim Winters – son of Charles Winters who received a Presidential Pardon on December 23, 2008, the same day Adam Lee Tucker met with ex CIA member Charles Knuff.” <jim@bulldogneon.com>, “President Shimon Peres c/o Office for the Israeli Deparment of Defense Attache, Israeli Embassy Washington DC Israeli Embassy” <att-sec2@israelemb.org>, “Patrick. J. Fitzgerald – US Attorney – prosecuted successfully Presidential Pardoned Marc Rich’s attorney Scooter Libby.” <patrick.j.fitzgerald@usdoj.gov>, “Patrick K. Tillman Sr. Esq. – father of American Football athlete Pat Tillman who was killed by \”friendly fire\” in Afghanistan.” <pat@pktlawoffice.com>, US Marine – Corporal Kevin Gipe <kevingipe@yahoo.com>, “Mark Silverstein Esq. -c/o Alison May – ACLU – roommate of King Golden Jr. at the University of Virginia Law School” <amay@aclu-co.org>, Department of Justice – Anti-Trust Division <antitrust.atr@usdoj.gov>, John Perkins – former CIA Economic Hit Man author and founder Dream Change <info@dreamchange.org>, “Deborah Sturman Esq – Inspired by Zena Badash-Ash Gevisser Zulman, played pivotal role in collecting billions of $ from remnants of Germany’s military machine during WW II, but stopped way too short when realizing it was so close to the home of the German-South African Oppenheimer clan whose Lloyds of London Insurance have never once attempted to hide that they are the money launderers or money launderers, and figured the common herd would think themselves too smart to have it all smack in their faces.” <info@sturman.ch>, Jonathan Beare – founder Investec <jbeare@iafrica.com>, “gwen.anderson95@gmail.com Anderson” <gwen.anderson95@gmail.com>, Lynnebentel <Lynnebentel@verizon.net>, Andrea Kerzner <akerzner@mac.com>, Keisha Whitaker <kbabies1@aol.com>, “Rabbi Capers C. Funnye – close cousin of First Lady Michelle Obama who is married to President OBAMA” <ravfunnye@sbcglobal.net>, “Dr. Daniel Ellsberg – In March 1971 leaked Pentagon Papers that his boss Offense/Defense Minister McNamara authorized in June 1967, the same time McNamara and company placed the USS Liberty spy ship in harms way Sinai Peninsula – c/o Karen Jenkins – RAND Corporation” <karenj@rand.org>, Ed Bertolas <bertolas@ix.netcom.com>, Chinese Embassy – USA <service@visarite.com>, Editor-shanghai daily <editor@shanghaidaily.com>, Rush Limbaugh feigned opponent of Obama <rush@eibnet.com>, “Tony Leon – Fomer head of the South African Oppostion Party to the current ANC regime. Now the ANC South African Ambassador to Argentinia.” <southafrica@bigmedia.co.za>, LaVern Whitt – Agent of Asher Gevisser ℅ Whitt’s agent Neil Bragg of Don Buchwald & Associates Associates <info@buchwald.com>, Larry Winokur <lwinokur@bwr-la.com>, Paulette Kam <pkam@bwr-la.com>, “Hlumelo Biko – son of murdered [September 11, 1977] Steve Biko ℅ Ali Ayala” <Ali.ayala@endeavor.org>, “Jann Turner – daughter of slain white South African Richard Turner [September 21, 1941 – January 8, 1978] co-founder with Steve Biko of Durban Movement.” <jann@jannturner.com>, Ronnie Kasrils – South African Cabinet Minister – mentioned in THE UNLIKELY FORESTER <intmin@mweb.co.za>

 

 

At least you make my F-C wife laugh.

 

BTW, would you say you were inappropriate when “out of the blue” you mentioned to me and my French-Canadian wife, Marie Dion, when we met, about Lenny Bentel’s dementia, which I was unaware of because I was not all that close to Lenny’s eldest daughter Lynne who continues to be Facebook “friends” with both you and me, before you went into great detail about his two children, your best friend Lynne Bentel and her younger brother Bruce Bentel who you said were now at each other’s throats to grab the money before one time very wealthy South African real estate developer Lenny was quite aways from kicking the bucket?

 

Are you watching carefully the very distracting “cat fight” now going on between Bob Woodward and President Obama who is saying that because of budgetary constraints he cannot send all the military might that he would like, to the Persian Gulf; and Woodward is now saying that President Ronald W. Reagan would never have been so negligent and cowardice to be restrained by budgetary constraints, but neither Woodward nor Obama, all play acting because the US Government has never been constrained by budgets because no other nation has objected to the US printing money out of thin [air] ever since the great success of the Great White Fleet [1907-1909], mention President Richard Nixon who would have known had he been privy [to] the right intelligence that Woodward, Washington Post and company have always been hawks, just like those they accuse of being hawks.

 

A little more background history.

 

Aging Woodward first came on the scene as a starving reporter of the Washington Post which broke the Watergate scandal that was inextricably linked to the release in June 1971 of the Pentagon Papers, the month before Henry Kissinger visited aging Mao and put a gun to his head, which was the month prior to Kissinger’s boss, President Richard Nixon announcing on August 15, 1971 that the US was officially going off the Gold Standard and going forward any nation wanting to trade with the US would have to forget about the United States Government’s promise that all United States Currency going back to the first Green Backs that were printed in 1861 to finance [the] mid-19th Century American Civil War could be converted into gold bullion, and going forward to trust the “good word” of all its hypocrite top officials including those such as US Defense/Offense Secretary Robert McNamara who authorized the production of the Pentagon Papers for the specific purpose that they would be released and serve to intimidate all future trading partners of the United States in the event that they forgot why the US Congress gave US Admiral Perry a bonus of $20,000 in 1855 following his pointing of American cannons at the Japanese merchant fleet who didn’t want to do business with such an untrustworthy people, who the year before had the United States Government pay white American bounty hunters $1 million to massacre 1 million indigenous American Indians, 50 cents a scalp and $5 for a severed head, making it that much easier for American Cavalry In Arms [CIA] to focus their energies on the upcoming American Civil War that wiped out 2% of American whites and concentrated that much more lands in the hands of the white American bankers who with sufficient stolen gold as capital were quick to finance racist De Beers.

 

There is a reason why Woodward remains so popular with the American “common herd” because he has yet to produce a book that explains the purpose of the Pentagon Papers which achieved a whole lot more than tell the world that the United States Government was lying to the citizens of world when using its own military forces to attack themselves and justify the US Government’s foreign policy “In support of our south east Asia”.

 

The history of Robert McNamara who couldn’t get enough of Dr. Daniel Ellsberg “falling on the sword”, begins with McNamara serving the best interests of the virulently anti-Semitic Ford Motor Company family, one of the proud sponsors of the Jewish Holocaust of WW II.

 

http://edwardjayepstein.com/diamond/chap9.htm

 

You would know when getting to the bottom of the page of THE AMERICAN CONSPIRACY, Ch. 18

 

http://edwardjayepstein.com/diamond/chap18.htm

 

of Edward Jay Epstein’s epic 1978 non-fiction novel, THE DIAMOND INVENTION, there is the following wording:

 

If history and criminology interests you continue to grow your knowledge of these topics with an online university

 

They hyperlink over the words, “online university” take you to Kaplan University that is owned by the Washington Post; and you will remember that the former female Chairman of the Board, Kathryn Graham and Warren Buffett were intimates which didn’t prevent Buffett in May 2000 from becoming the front-person for De Beers controlled Ben Ridge Jewelers which was founded in 1912, one year prior to De Beers-J.P. Morgan and company having their bought US Congress pass legislation forming the United States of America Federal Reserve.

 

Your decision to share wicked gossip with me about your best friend Lynne Bentel’s family was more than being childish as you were looking for a way out of your cowardice following the anonymous “death threat” phone call you received on August 8, 2011 from someone you believed was either ex CIA Knuff or someone connected to Knuff who you know is now pleading that he suffers from a neurological disorder.

 

You now say that your decision to approach me and invest, upwards of $200,000, in order to make a profit in a counter-lawsuit against neurologically impaired, sick ex CIA Charles Knuff, was just a “ruse” because you were mad at me because you now say that you had lost a hefty money contract because I had posted up on The Internet our prior dialogue and your partners turned against you, and you wanted to get back at me.

 

You would also know therefore that I would, once hearing that your story had changed, go back and revisit all our dialogue that followed and place it up on the Internet as I am doing.

 

Do you think Lynne Bentel is happy with you, or do you think she is in fear of you?

 

Your story also does not fit the chronology.

 

Could it be that God also knows something about the punishment fitting the crime?

 

This may not be the last time I ask you, “Can you explain the defamation?” as you made out in your [Feb. 9] communique to Mr. Ivie that you had examined every element of the fabricated defamation lawsuit. Again, your email to Mr. Ivie who is not yet a FB “friend” of yours, one can only wonder why, began:

 

Did u look at Knuff case? Gary really screwed him over, 

 

Would you say my translation of the French word, “Tordu” is accurate and fits you to a T?

 

Reporting live from exotic Corsica,

 

Gary Steven Gevisser [Husband of Marie Dion]

 

[Word count 1179]

 

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 9:33 PM, Michael Awerbuch <michael@asasin.biz> wrote:

Pay your insurance!

Pay your debts!

Please dont forget you owe $4million in the U.S. you malicious psychopath!!!

And as your pathetic repetitive story fades away into oblivion,

hopefully your wonderful wife will give up on her masochistic existence,

and get rid of you, you disgusting bully!!!

 

 

 

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 9:18 PM, Gary S. Gevisser ℅ mdg

You make out like you take no responsibility for the poor actions of your colleagues.

 

Are you so shaky that you cannot check to first see that your keyboard is stabilized and then reread before hitting the send button to make certain that you have complete sentences?

 

You just want to wipe your hands of the whole mess.

 

Let me think, a moment.

 

I get it.

 

You personally profited from Mr. Seol selling my wife the 3rd Party Liability Insurance coverage which you have all known she didn’t need, if her vehicles were not being operated, because you paycheck comes out of the same pot.

 

As you all allowed time to pass by, so the insurance premium monies were consumed, but of course they like all the bailout monies never disappear as they simply get soaked up in diamonds without De Beers ever providing an inventory of the unlimited supply of untraceable diamond currency as well as worthless abstract art and the not often talked about astronomical price of weapon systems such as fighter aircraft that the average citizen cannot keep in their backyard, and it too quickly hits the dump heap, and you know that there is no aftermarket for F-15 fighters, and nor is there a write-down in the books of the government who are allowed one sided book entries such as when creating new worthless money.

 

There was also the hope that my F-C wife would tire in pursuing an answer as most do, thanks again to poor breeding and the continuing poison of the food chain which you can see would have all slipped away, given the purposefully regressing human, were it not for me still here spelling it out for all of you.

 

You make out like my wife has a “personal relationship” with Mr. Seol. She wouldn’t know him from a bar of soap.

 

You understand perfectly that I perfectly understand that you are doing the best you know how to cover your butt with all your nauseating compartmentalization, and at the same time not piss off Mr. Seol and/or others who may be far more culpable than Mr. Seol based on your own personal knowledge.

 

Are you aware of people being sold insurance that they don’t need?

 

Have you ever thought that a medical doctor might order tests because they put their personal financial gain above the patient?

 

Don’t you just love it when someone is sick and dying they put all their faith in medical doctors who have profited as much from aspartame and bromine as the mind altering drug producers.

 

Forgive me for being so blunt without me getting more into the knitty gritty of aspartame-bromine which you can now Google Search yourself if you haven’t already, but time and continued good health permits me to use my brain the best way I know how.

 

I must now move on.

 

Who is Mr. Seol’s immediate report?

 

Ps – you will have received but not necessarily fully understood Mr. Charles Ivie’s 261 response which he knows was to make him feel part of a large group which is why he hit the “reply all”, and at the same time have everyone who has never heard of Mr. Ivie think he is a total and complete nutcase, but when your eyes hit “jew-judgment-jude” it suddenly has a ring of truth to it, because most poorly conditioned Christians believe as much as in the blind faith trust of IN GOD WE TRUST $ that us Jewish peopleM not only control the banks but the judiciaries of the world because of the fact that there are a disproportionate number of Jewish lawyersM which does not mean the rest of non-Jewish lawyers who have corrupted all of them are worthy of sainthood.

 

It of course kills more than Mr. Ivie the fact that all the heads of J.P. Morgan-DeBeers have been, not Muslims, or Jewish people but God Fearing Christians and the very few Jewish people who have made it to the top echelons were ostracizd by their Jewish communities who knew better than to have anything to do with bad people; but with the passing of the Jewish generation born before the turn of the last century, well you see how much resistance remains; but, you also know that just like it takes One God, it takes just one of us to expose all the good to the light; and who cares the number of good people, just so that we realize that we are not alone in this magnificent universe which without the ugly human we would never be able to appreciate the beauty of the rest of nature.

 

The coup de grace is the fact that the Diamond Invention would have disintergrated after WW II as the virulently anti-Semitic German-South African Oppenheimer family were deathly afraid that they would be tried for their war crimes, but German-American Charles W. Engelhard Jr. who was born Christian Protestant and converted to Roman Catholiicsim which you would agree is not exactly Jewish, came to their rescue and helped put the United States Government in the diamond business, but not quite equal partners because as you know Government officials have a greater fiduciary responsiblity to their citizens than a monopolist who is just trying to make as big a profit as possible and fool all the people all the time.

 

Wouldn’t you just love it if Mr. Ivie would explain which of the two Christian gentlemen seated across from each in the September 5, 2006 photo of Putin and Nick Oppenheimer, head of De Beers are Jewish, either in their actions or their stated religion which is Christian.

 

If you are unsure of which photograph I am talking about, again use Google Search.

 

Suffice to say, Mr. Ivie who I find hilariously funny on a one on basis once he is in form, has never once presented his resume, not a single client other than his heavily real estate invested wife-significant other, Gwen Anderson who is fully aware that Mr. Ivie recently trashed her horribly when stating publicly that she is neither his “friend nor wife”, and yet both she and he knows that without her footing the bills every month for her vast real estate holdings that extend outside of the United States of America and all paid for on the backs of injured American soldiers who are not quite as well informed as Mr. Ivie and Ms. Anderson a Stanford University Phd, he wouldn’t be able to afford his internet connection on his US Government disability check which of course he is entitled to more since what is free to Nick Oppenheimer who simply has the goods on everyone worth talking about in a position of government power, should be equally free to those less corrupt no matter if they are co-dependents.

 

Gary [Husband of Marie Dion]

 

[Word count 1155]

 

 

 

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 6:24 PM, Nelson.Lois <Nelson.Lois@aaa-calif.com> wrote:

Hi Marie, I contacted you in December because the Post Office returned your mail and I wanted to verify your address. I know nothing about the other things that going I don’t do that part of the business. I put you in contact with your agent as you ask I have nothing else to do with this.

 

Thank you,

 

LOIS NELSON
Insurance Underwriting
Return mail dept MS A229
Voice 714-885-1754
Fax    714-885-1772
nelson.lois@aaa-calif.com

 

From: Gary S. Gevisser ℅ mdg
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 8:49 AM
To: Nelson.Lois; Rodriguez.Ruth; Reich.Shane
Cc: Seol.Eric; lbagley@hearst.com; Diana Henriques – journalist New York Times – Big Jury Award in Injury Case Over Keyboards – December 10 1996; Jeffrey Krinsk Esq. – shareholder class action litigator [SCAL] – Finkelstein & Krinsk; Matthew Margo Esq. – Senior attorney for CBS – Matthew’s father Judge Cecil Margo was tasked by Ben Gurion during Israel’s War of Independence [Nov. 1947 – Jan. 1949] where South African Commander Margo played a pivotal role and overseen every step of the way by devout Christian Jan Smuts to develop the “blueprint” for what is today the brutally strong Israel Air Force; Michael “Big” Grant – WBF Heavyweight Champion – Principal 2facetruth.comjames.mackay@argentaplc.com; Valerie Schulte Esq. – National Association of Broadcasters senior lawyer – former 15 year lover of Ted Turner.; King Golden Jr. Esq. – my long time American attorney and “bosom buddy” of Roger W. Robinson aka “Our Man Roger” who I have known intimately since he joined the National Security Council in March 1982.; Roger W. Robinson – protege of David Rockefeller and former Chairman of U. S. -China Economic and Security Review Commission; Ron Bellows – US Government owned American International Group – Chief Executive Officer President Barrak Obama – Nobel Peace Prize winner on 10/9/2009; Cliff and Ronlynne Benn – Durban South Africa.;stephen@stephenrich.co.za; Tefo; Gary Barber – Co-Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of MGM; 60 Minutes; Kenneth Standard Esq. – former 25 year in-house General Counsel of Bristol Meyers, most recently past President of the New York Bar Association – Harvard Law School.; Mark Gevisser – author of autobiography of Thabo Mbeki former President of South Africa. Mark Gevisser is the son of David Gevisser “male heir” of American-German Charles W. Engelhard Jr. assassinated by the Mossad on March 2 1971 and buried at St. Mary’s Abbey Church Morristown New Jersey; Michael Awerbuch; charles ivie; Alan Dershowitz – Harvard Law School; Adam Hochschild – author of Blood & Treasures – founder of Mother Jones; Jim Winters – son of Charles Winters who received a Presidential Pardon on December 23, 2008, the same day Adam Lee Tucker met with ex CIA member Charles Knuff.; President Shimon Peres c/o Office for the Israeli Deparment of Defense Attache, Israeli Embassy Washington DC Israeli Embassy; Patrick. J. Fitzgerald – US Attorney – prosecuted successfully Presidential Pardoned Marc Rich’s attorney Scooter Libby.; Patrick K. Tillman Sr. Esq. – father of American Football athlete Pat Tillman who was killed by “friendly fire” in Afghanistan.; US Marine – Corporal Kevin Gipe; Mark Silverstein Esq. -c/o Alison May – ACLU – roommate of King Golden Jr. at the University of Virginia Law School; Department of Justice – Anti-Trust Division; John Perkins – former CIA Economic Hit Man author and founder Dream Change; Deborah Sturman Esq – Inspired by Zena Badash-Ash Gevisser Zulman, played pivotal role in collecting billions of $ from remnants of Germany’s military machine during WW II, but stopped way too short when realizing it was so close to the home of the German-South African Oppenheimer clan whose Lloyds of London Insurance have never once attempted to hide that they are the money launderers or money launderers, and figured the common herd would think themselves too smart to have it all smack in their faces.; Jonathan Beare – founder Investec
Subject: What happened to automation at AAA? – Re: credits-Re: A slippery slope – Re: FW: Auto Insurance CAA079337169

 

Please note that prior to this email from Mr. Seol at 2:41 am Corsica, France time, he wrote me at 12:56 AM the following:

 

 

The scooter does not show up on the insurance.  Did you call or email someone else to add it?  I only insured the pathfinder.

 

Attached is a scan PROOF OF INSURANCE for both the Pathfinder and Piaggio.

 

Why is it that the left hand of a poorly run organization that increasingly has little to none competition, does not know what the right hand is doing?

 

Let me now tell you another little story.

 

On or around December 10, 1996, 4 years to the day before my New Beginnings Party on December 10, 2000 where the main guests of honor were my Allied Fighter-Bomber-Pilot father Bernie Gevisser [1923-2012] and Spanish master painter teacher Professor Sebastian Capella and his beautiful wife Margarita – second attachment shows me and Sebastian in front of the Tree House in Del Mar where I kept both a residence and office in what we called The Cave, I had a 30 minute, give or take a few minutes, phone conversation with Maurice “Hank” Greenberg, who at the time was the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of AIG [American International Group] a highly diversified financial institution, which the “common herd” that we first hear about in the J.Morgan and company’s Bankers Manifesto of July 4, 1892 [Independence Day in the United States of America], were led to believe was the largest financial institution in the world, that is now openly owned by the United States Government, which means that from the very moment the US Government invested one penny in the capital structure of AIG, it meant knowing the right person in government could mean the success of your business and the failure of your competitor; and you know that the moment a business fails it is significantly impeded from continuing in business because it is no longer in business, and it and its owners and employees are just a statistic at best, unless one or more of the owners or one or more of the employees, are on the take, and end up getting rewarded for contributing to the success of the competitor-s.

 

I didn’t get into all this detail with Mr. Greenberg, in large part because the start of the bailout of AIG which occurred during the President George W. Bush’s administration, had yet to occur because the year 1996 occurred 12 years prior.

 

Even still, I would not have initiated this sort of conversation because Mr. Greenberg was not the biggest fool I knew in 1996 and he perfectly understood, as does any common sense individual that the moment a private individual starts doing business with the government or any official of the government, they are now part of the “public sector”, which simply means, given how a government makes laws such as making it mandatory to have car insurance and other stuff like a certificate of insurance before one can start a business, there is in fact no private sector even if every human in the world, both religious and irreligious, were to swear on a pack of bibles that there is a distinction between the private sector and government.

 

Moreover, when the government gets into the business of printing money, then it is no longer a “ball game” unless you are comfortable say watching a professional game of baseball and know that the outcome is rigged from the start.

 

How do you begin to predict accurately when all logic escapes you?

 

How do you convince everyone else of your predictions when you also know from both my 2facetruth.com $HIT list as well as email-book broadcasts the FOOLS NAMES, FOOLS FACES IN PUBLIC PLACES who now have all this information and they decided to either “play stupid” and/or take their pot shots at me who is only doing a most just public service?

 

You also know that the chronology of events is critical and once this musical game of chairs ends, which it could in the very next instant, not because the human is just, but more likely because we all know that no one likes to be in the same room as fools and does everything within their power to escape.

 

So inevitably you go mad.

 

First, you start talking the biggest bunch of absolute nonsense and you notice that the people around you know better than to speak.

 

You will inevitably go silent, but in the interim the thing you notice most is that you are not having fun.

 

Your health also suffers horribly.

 

You are also more angry with every passing moment and you most lash out at the one’s carrying the message of truth, and these short bursts, explosions of conflicted thoughts only make you feel that much worse because you are that much sicker, and only because you cannot get over the fact that you have been fooled by the most simple to understand scheme that was a scam from the start.

 

It would be one thing if it was just one group of people who are all inbred feeling that they have nothing to contribute because they have little to say of value that contributes to the conversation because the only thing that was ever interesting about them was their one time attractive body and gift of the gab to attract the hottest of the opposite sex.

 

But the numbers of you from all walks of life is unimaginably huge and you are each capable of extrapolating the numbers of you in denial which is pretty much as close as it gets to 100% and the few exceptions prove the rule, and concluding that even if the whole world knows the truth about the Diamond Invention money making business nothing will change because not enough of those in denial would choose change.

 

That is in fact the worst of the punishment.

 

Your minds telling you that you can each envision the entire human population not choosing change only because of your out of control egos.

 

Each and every other animal species is programmed to be democrat, and change of direction occurring once the numbers of the pack, whether it be a school of fish or a herd of wildebeest has more than 50% of the group agreeing with each other that choosing change whether it be to look for more sources of water and food or to escape a large fish eating whale shark, but the human shows clearly that it is programmed differently to wait either for every human to fall off the edge of the cliff or just one strong leader who could be a puppet like Hitler to tell them what to think and do, and they will do it.

 

Everyone knows that I am a good person and I also happen to be both logical and knowledgeable and common sense would say that there is a strong correlation between logic and knowledge.

 

But all your thinking is that it is inevitable that down the road someone like the puppet Hitler will come around and screw everything up and so why rock the boat now and be possibly worse off than before?

 

That is nightmare thinking.

 

The human is programmed to be logical, not illogical.

 

What power could possibly be capable of creating the logically minded human to seek truth, to yearn for knowledge but to be guided once it has the knowledge to be illogical?

 

Only a Higher Being can make the logically programmed mind human to behave en masse illogically.

 

Could you come up with a possible other explanation?

 

What if not one of you can, will you feel that much worse or begin to feel better and then worry about not being able to convince anyone else because that would lead you question your mind about only One Higher Being being capable of creating such havoc with every human mind which each of us can predict with a strong degree of certainty will go quiet, even to the point of the whole world at one moment in time all being quiet because they either want to hear what I have to say in person or having say a school kid read my writings starting with this?

 

I first began being aware that the human was regressing that on a superficial levels seems implausible based on our knowledge of evolution, when the most thing I heard was talk about money, at the same time I knew that in war what most motivates the soldier is to kill before being killed without a thought to how much money they will be left with at the end of a pay period after they have paid their bills.

 

Next I thought about that in addition to knowing how to shoot straight it was better that if you are the shooter you shoot before being shot and that would mean gathering intelligence about the whereabouts of the enemy soldier and that meant simply getting hold of their battle plans.

 

I then combined this knowledge with the fact that I could see that those who profited the most from backing all sides of World War II were never tried at the 1947 Nuremberg Trials which didn’t prevent the establishment of tons of human rights organizations like the American Civil Liberties Union [ACLU] or universities pumping out graduates with no survival skills other than their gift of the gab to get the money from those who profited the most from first the genocide of us 6 million Jewish people and all the genocides that followed including the ongoing genocide in the Belgian Congo that was the point of departure for the diamonds reaching the puppet Hitler and to start their own non-profits where the next goal after grabbing the lion’s share of the charity monies for themselves, friends and family was to reduce their taxes that those at the very top of the De Beers socio-economic pyramid have never paid, at least not to the point that their ownership of the mineral resources of the world have diminished as they and those they have corrupted keep passing down their ill-gotten gains from one generation to the next which they all believe is better than the wealth ending up in the hands of the corrupt government who represent only the corrupt.

 

So I thought it wise not to speak out, and when I heard the words of Proverbs, “It is better to keep quiet and let people think you to be a fool and speak out” I thought nothing more than those were interesting words because I had yet to find a preacher who could explain to me that if God was so wise why did God need to have preachers to explain His logical wisdom that he could turn in an instant and having everyone thinking themselves asses?

 

I assume you thought the same when hearing the great story of Abraham the father of all the 3 major religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam, about to kill his son Isaac and God’s angel descending in the nick of time and suggesting that Abraham spare his son’s life and use a goat or lamb whatever was closest. I have never seen a baby goat having its throat cut but I understand from a farmer’s wife whose husband was also the village butcher that to hear the cries of death of a baby goat which is needed if one wants to capture the milk of its mother, is like hearing the agony cries of a human baby except that according this one rather worldly and well internationally traveled woman whose first husband created the perfume Opium, the cry of the baby goat and its struggle to hold on to life is much worse than any cry of a human baby.

 

When I first read the one 10 Commandment, “Do not kill” I did not assume it meant that it was okay to kill other life forms just because the human needed to kill in order to survive the harsh environment that once conquered simply became a poor eating habit.

 

When I first heard about the laws of kosher that prohibited certain animals like pigs being eaten by humans who the more animal meat they ate looked just like pigs because I didn’t need verbiage to tell me that we are what we eat, and in addition not to combine the drinking of milk products with eating meat which is not a problem for all vegetarians, I didn’t blurt out the four lettered word because I knew that would immediately draw a reprimand.

 

If you have only tasted the meat of an animal killed with shotgun or high powered rifle shot after running away from half starved attacking hunting dogs as their owners wait in prey for the animal to race by their hideout, you might just think the first time that it tasted goddam awful but truly delicious if you have tasted the meat of say a wild sanglier stumbling in to an open field for a leisurely stroll to pick up say a chestnut and the farmer, not believing his luck aiming his gun, bang, and the sagnlier not knowing what hit it, and at the feast the local rabbi agreeing wholeheartedly, once reading this of course.

 

Most of canned and supermarket meat does have the adrenalin of the cow walking scared to death as the adrenalin that was first in the blood remains imbedded in the muscle meat, and hence all the salt and sugar sauce additives on top of the barbecued meat.

 

What do you do with all the Jewish rabbis who have profited from the murder of the defenseless animals?

 

What do you do with all the Christians who continue to profit from the wholesale slaughter of us 6 million Jewish people?

 

It looks like we are all murderous fools, all in this same boat; but it is a most magnificent Spaceship Mother Earth where each of us can decide to choose change when we are sick to death of the company of stupid people who use war as a human “abbatwar” [sic].

 

War you understand is just legalized killing of humans no longer needed to do the jobs that machinery does much quicker and better; and that only leaves creative jobs which bring beauty to this world, but when the child’s creativity is stifled by imbecile parents telling them to study at university towards the jobs that pay the most which are dished out first to those who think they are smart because their professions such as lawyers, doctors and the such pay the most, what do you do with all these billions of paper pushing middle class salt-nutrasweet-sweet-meat-wheat-bromine junkies?

 

You start a civil war in the largest concentration of middle class paper pushers; namely, the United States of America.

 

None of you have asked about how you go about getting tickets to Mike BIG Grant’s next fight in Paris which he informed me of when I asked him yesterday, “What decision did you make about the fight?” without letting me know that he had read what followed;

 

Think about how good people such as yourself might profit from a rap song exposing the real corruption; namely the fraud of the US Declaration of Independence-Constitution that gave rise to the Diamond Invention nonsense that liar-lawyers managed to easily get around because of the fraud of 1776, the same year Adam Smith published his nonsense Wealth of Nations, 2 years after the formation of De Beers’ Lloyds of London who have now banned for more than 2 decades American citizens, including Obama, from investing in this no lose proposition, which was the building block for the formation of the Great White Fleet [1907-1909] that had future slaves, all non-whites staying put in their home countries, saving the white slave owners and their uncle Toms, such as Obama, the cost of transportation.

 

Your friend Terrance [Howard] knows about rap and he might decide before or after to have AKON, who leads the diamond bling bling finance this venture and to have my nephew Asher Gevisser who he has taken under his wing, sing along.

 

Food for thought!

 

GG+MD playing first violinist

 

BIG Grant also could have replied to that question when I sent it him privately from this one email address of my F-C wife Marie Dion; instead he waited for my follow up to Mr. Jeffrey R. Krinsk Esq. – see 3rd attachment – where I expressed my misgivings about the ugly in every respect Sec. of State John Kerry who fellow Navy SEAL commandos during the Vietnam War wrote a book that he was a fraud and coward.

 

Birds of a feather stick together without loyalty to race, religion, country or sex, just to those who can be counted on to get them the money and pass laws to protect their stolen gains and most of all to shut up their critiques.

 

There is no morals amongst the lawless, and you can also see that today is a very different day than yesterday because I am still alive and broadcasting and the information is getting out there.

 

You also know that these most important facts of life could in fact be taught in elementary school but then what would the middle class do in middle school, high school and university, other than play sports.

 

Yes, you would have a lot more derelict kids on the streets or so your brainwashed minds are led to believe.

 

Look at the adults around you, and tell me what good you think they contribute towards the “overall good”?

 

Mr. Greenberg liked the fact that when I called up and spoke with his personal assistant, I gave only my name, Gary Gevisser which I knew she nor he would recognize because I had done a very good job of staying off everyone’s “radar screen” even when running the largest publishing company in the insurance industry, and then proceeded to tell her to look at New York Times’ senior business correspondent and big time author, Diana Henriques’ feature story, Big Jury Award in Injury Case Over Keyboards and for her to inform Mr. Greenberg that I believed that there had been fraud perpetrated by the plaintiff liar-lawyers representing the largest beneficiary of this most important scam, which had other plaintiff lawyers involved with 2,000 similar class action lawsuits which were pending at the time drooling at the mouth, and that I had already contacted the Chief Executive Officer of Digital Equipment Corporation [DEC] who had put me in touch with their main litigator on the case, Kenneth J. King Esquire, no relation to my one umpteen year American attorney, King Golden Jr. Esq., bosom buddy of most senior National Security Council member, Roger W. Robinson.

 

She informed me that Mr. Greenberg was busy at the time and so I said, “I will hold”.

 

Less than 15 seconds later Mr. Greenberg came on to the line. The thought did not occur to me that I should begin by explaining to him that 2 years and 11 month prior, January 1994, soon after I met my future French-Canadian wife Marie Dion, Chairman of the Board of Hearst Corporation, Randolf Apperson Hearst [1915-2000], the father of bank robber and immediately prior to that a multiple rape victim Patty Hearst, offered me a $6 million advance on the book I am currently writing with no requirement that I use my real name, and now I am seriously looking for a publisher who any of you might be able to introduce me to including Ms. Bagley of Hearst who has yet to respond to my enquiries, at the same time making it perfectly clear that if I wanted the position of CEO of Hearst Corporation he wouldn’t even bother convening a special board of directors meeting because he would get the current Chief Executive Officer who recently retired, to resign, because Mr. Hearst felt that his decision to hire in March 1993 Al Sikes, whose previous position was Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission [FCC] who have a lot to say about things like Free Speech in America, was “ill-advised”; not that Mr. Sikes was any worse than any other former government official but he had shown no improvement from when he was the head of the United States Commerce Department as he took over to the FCC, when nominated by President George Herbert Bush on June 28, 1989, pretty much the same group of comrades who had helped make the US Commerce Department a total disaster.

 

You would understand the moment you realized why you hadn’t learned about the expedition of the Great White Fleet [1907-1909] in your first American history lesson that promoting American businesses abroad is really not all that well received by our rape victims such as China.

 

Have you ever done business with a Chinese business person and they smile a lot and nod their head, and you are not sure what they are saying because they don’t say very much?

 

Would you say it is racist when you voice objection to the Chinese now paying for lands, businesses and technologies using their slave wages paid mostly in United States Dollars that were first forced on them following the July 1944 Bretton Woods Conference and reinforced by National Security Advisor Henry Kissinger when he went on a not so secret visit to China in July 1971, just the month before President Nixon announced that the United States was officially going off the Gold Standard and what US Dollars had already been paid to the slave nations of the US, starting with most populace China, they could take and shove up their rear ends if they dared to ask to have those monies converted into gold including the gold that the United States of American stole when leading the 8 Allied nations invasion of China in 1900, and they dared to whine when being royally screwed, in the next instant to be prepared to receive the blanket bombing they had been witnessing since the end of World War II on their closest neighbors, North Korea, Vietnam and Cambodia; and so China and rest of the world’s intimidated slave nations did the best they could under the circumstances without ever coming out publicly and thanking American Government officials for staying true to their “good word”.

 

You do know that the only requirement of the United States Federal Reserve chairman and other dignitaries is that they “exercise good judgment”.

 

A minute ago I had a Skype conversation with Mr. Adam Lee Tucker who is helping with the facelift of 2facetruth.com which requires a lot of data to move over from the old sight and in “shooting the breeze” I informed him of the following:

 

The instant the first person gets their head around what I am doing, the first thing they do is start talking to their friends to try and impress them how very knowledgeable they are about the Diamond Invention and when their friends let them talk their head off, the friend-s then say, “So what are you doing about it?” and that is the last time I hear from them unless to try and distract me and these people are those who have nothing to lose, the rest never return to 2facetruth.com.

 

What do you think of 2facetruth.com, and where do you think it can be improved upon?

 

Bear in mind that all my intelligence gathering on Al Sikes which simply required that I take a quick trip to Las Vegas, Nevada for the annual NAB convention had been sourced by Valerie Schulte Esq. who remains a senior attorney for the NAB [National Association of Broadcasters] despite the fact that she was Ted Turner of CNN’s lover for 15 years without her once forgetting that CNN was the main competitor of the NAB’s customers; namely the TV networks such as CBS, NBC and ABC; and of course, as much as I trusted Valerie’s judgment to know who to go to in order to get the “lowdown” on Sikes, I naturally felt that it was prudent for me to confirm in the flesh with her main sources including a female senior attorney for the Fox Network that there were better choices out there than Al Sikes for Hearst’s New Media & Technology group who might want to now talk to me about a strategic alliance, don’t you think?

 

Nor did it bother Mr. Hearst the fact that after our wonderful and full of laughter dinner at a top restaurant in the Forum of Caesars Palace, Ms. Schulte Esq. who picked up the tab, cost me a cool $900 when without asking my permission, she removed a $25 bet I had placed on the number 24, as we casually passed through the casino area and stopped briefly at a roulette table; and she handed me the $25 chip as the croupier announced, “NO MORE BETS”; and as you would expect; otherwise this story wouldn’t be all that interesting, the ball landed on 24, because it gave Mr. Hearst a big laugh especially the fact that I didn’t give Valerie a “hard time” for deciding for me how best to spend my money and time; and time you know you can never make up for, whereas “making money” is very easy so long as you know who controls the printing, valuing and distribution of the money.

 

After just a few minutes of conversation when I again never brought up my background and nor did Mr. Greenberg ask me to expand on more than the information I provided his personal assistant and only asked me how I thought it would be best for AIG to proceed; and of course I was most precise, he had Thomas Tizzio, the President of AIG join our conversation during which time Mr. Tizzio had very little to say while confirming that he would immediately contact Bill Frye, head of AIG’s Mergers & Acquisitions Division.

 

Immediately after New Years Day 1997, Bill Frye who was later led from AIG’s corporate headquarters over looking Wall Street in handcuffs because he must have pissed off Greenberg who was very possibly wired into later conversations between myself and Frye who wanted for himself a piece of the action, sent his top leutenant Ron Bellows to meet with me in Las Vegas where the startup medical technologies company was based to “kick our tires”, and this very smart fellow at the time, was of course not disappointed because in the intervening 3 weeks I hadn’t decided to go buy myself a palm tree, ship it to the Bahamas and use it as shade when the sun got too hot.

 

Instead, I headed to Florida upon putting the phone down to Greenberg and knowing that there was a good chance Sunmed, the medical company would be out of cash by the end of the year, which would have meant that a deal with AIG would be impossible because the seed capital investor in Sunmed, cash multi-billionaire Fred Deluca had, when taking a third of company with his initial investment of only $750,000, got the Rights of First Refusal, which made it virtually impossible for the female founder of Sunmed, who retained her two-third’s interest, to hold on because so very few would bother getting into a bidding contest with cashflow intense DeLuca, founder and co-owner of Doctors Associates which you would know is the master franchisor of the 15,000+ Subway sandwich shops, which is mostly a real estate play, and why Fortune Magazine had on its March 1998 cover, a photo of Fred and below the words:

 

Subway is

‘The Biggest

Problem in Franchising’.

 

which of course didn’t bother President Bill “De Beers-Rhodes Scholar” Clinton’s Attorney General, Mr. Hubbell formerly of the Rose law firm in Arkansas where Bill and Hillary first worked before being picked from the bottom of the barrel to become Chief Executive Officer of USA Military Contractor Incorporated [Of course I could come up with a more accurate choice of words], and that Federal Government investigation of Subway was ever so quickly squashed.

 

In other words, even without the support of the US Federal Government, my pal Fred could pretty much outbid any rival, other than of course De Beers-Lloyd’s-Anglo American Corporation who I didn’t consider any better than DeLuca because if one has integrity and therefore wants to do good, being in bed with De Beers should be your last choice.

 

Most who know as much as I do would agree that DeLuca is a most athletic and charismatic individual who I spent most of the day and evening with before Christmas Day 96; him trying to figure me out and me simply playing for time to get AIG onboard, while lining up Derrick Beare, the nephew of Jonathan Beare, the seed capital provider of Investec who at the time were somewhat independent of De Beers’ banking network.

 

New Year’s Day 1997 was quite different to the very intense negotiations 8 days prior as I joined Fred on his yacht that he had parked outside the home where he was staying which was previously one of his friends which Fred had repossessed when the friend failed to pay back the borrowed monies, as we sailed up and down Florida’s inter-coastal and few would argue I was the most “surrounded” guest as Fred made it his business to evaluate my social skills amongst the beautiful women he had invited along who wouldn’t have known about my upcoming meeting with Ron Bellows because I hadn’t told Fred.

 

At the time AIG had a huge workers compensation problem on their hands as increasing numbers of keyboard junkies were coming down with this carpal tunnel syndrome disease that was just the “tip of the iceberg” since AIG had made it their business to be the last to automate their filing system which allowed for billions of dollars of claims to remain off their books; but once the claims departments became fully automated, you would quickly see AIG bankrupt.

 

You can also understand how many disappointed liar-lawyers as well as judges throughout the world felt when reading the decision by honest Federal Judge Jack B. Weinstein who in late April 1997 overturned the landmark, precedent setting, multi-million dollar jury award:

 

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT

EASTERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK

PATRICIA GERESSY and PATRICIA GERESSY

AS ADMINISTRATRIX OF THE ESTATE OF

THOMAS A. GERESSY,  JEANNETTE ROTOLO

and JOHN WILLIAM ROTOLO, and JILL M. JACKSON

and THOMAS M. FARRELL,

Plaintiffs,

– against –

DIGITAL EQUIPMENT CORPORATION,…

Jack B. Weinstein, Senior District Judge:…

.

2. Application of Law to Facts

National publicity followed the announcement of the jury verdict in December of 1996. See, e.g., Diana B. Henriques, Big Jury Award in Injury Case Over Keyboards, N.Y. Times, December 10, 1996, at D1; Jon Auerbach and Laura Johannes, Digital Equipment Loses Verdict on Carpal Tunnel, Wall St. J., Dec. 10, 1996, at B4. The news of Ms. Geressy’s nearly $5.3 million verdict against defendant reached Gary S. Gevisser, Chief Executive Officer of Sunmed, Inc. (formerly known as Injury Evaluation Consultants (IEC)) in Las Vegas, Nevada. The information struck Mr. Gevisser as particularly noteworthy because, before the litigation had been commenced, doctors from his company had examined Ms. Geressy, prepared a medical evaluation on her condition for The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (the IEC Report) and, contrary to the jury finding at trial, had determined that her ill health was unrelated to her work. See Affidavit of Kenneth J. King, sworn to March 25, 1997 ¶¶ 10, 11, Exhibit A (King Affidavit). Mr. Gevisser contacted Digital Equipment Corporation to explain his knowledge of the Geressy case and his company’s own information regarding Ms. Geressy. See King Affidavit ¶ 11. Defendant then subpoenaed the IEC Report and filed the instant motion for a new trial based on discovery of this evidence.

 

http://nextraterrestrial.com/pdf/Judge%20Jack%20Weinsteins%20boot.gif

 

Were you aware, on a regular basis, that AIG is bankrupt even if you have been led to believe by the corrupt media that there were other nonsense factors such as worthless financial instruments being sold back and forth between other divisions of AIG which is why the US Government had to step in, because the same government that sent out the Great White Fleet, that backed all sides to World War I and it continuation WW II and then the pincer movement against China, starting with the Korean War, Vietnam and Cambodian War, and then told the world to accept the US Dollar like it was gold without returning to the rest of the world the stolen gold, managed just using nonsense words to convince you that if AIG failed then it would be a question of time before General Motors failed and if GM failed, it would be a question of time before Morgan Stanley failed etc etc.

 

This is insane right?

 

Could you imagine the mind of every psychologist and psychiatrist exploding this very instant?

 

Do you think that would be such a terrible thing?

 

If any of you were to have the choice of bringing children into this world at this time and knowing what you know at this very hour, would your conscience allow you to do it?

 

What if you could play a role in fixing the problem even if meant designating the dumbest monkey you could find at the San Diego Zoo to decide on the allocation of the resources of the world, minerals as well as human, wouldn’t that be a better choice than knowing the whole game is rigged and it is just a question of time before the entire 7 billion world population finds out the truth?

 

Of course repetitive stress injuries do not touch side with what the future holds for aspartame and bromide infected individuals, and you just need to have been drinking the equivalent of a one 8 ounce can of aspartame-neutrasweet contaminated soda on a daily basis; and you wouldn’t know that you are non the wiser and how many of you out there are really willing to take an IQ test when you have more worthwhile things to do like read my interesting writings?

 

Let me now go back to what Mr. Seol wrote me yesterday at 11:34 pm

 

I’m not sure what happened but I do not remember getting the other email and our email system automatically deletes our emails after 30 days, it could have been I overlooked it but I don’t remember and I don’t remember what the email was about.

 

We have established that Mr. Seol is MOST RELUCTANT to explain why he has been so EXTRAORDINARILY SLOW to address Lois Nelson’s email to him of December 28.

 

But what stops Lois Nelson from addressing Mr. Seol’s “tardiness”?

 

What about Shane Reich and Ruth Rodriquez who Lois Nelson copied along with Eric Seol?

 

Why is it that I am doing all your jobs?

 

Do you think it is my credibility or knowledge or both that causes all the corrupt to shut down?

 

I must now take Mango to the beach.

 

Gary [husband of Marie Dion]

 

[Word count 5911]

 

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 2:41 AM, Seol.Eric <Seol.Eric@aaa-calif.com> wrote:

We do not keep credit cards on file.  In order to insure the scooter I will need a copy of the scooter DMV registration and I will also need to know how many miles are on it and that is only to insure it for liability.  If you want full coverage on the scooter we have to inspect it so somebody would have to ride it to one of our offices for the inspection.  How do you think we overcharged your wife for insurance?

 

 

From: Gary S. Gevisser ℅ mdg
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:21 PM
To: Seol.Eric

Cc: Nelson.Lois; Rodriguez.Ruth; Reich.Shane; Jeffrey Krinsk Esq. – shareholder class action litigator [SCAL] – Finkelstein & Krinsk; Michael “Big” Grant – WBF Heavyweight Champion – Principal 2facetruth.com

Subject: credits-Re: A slippery slope – Re: FW: Auto Insurance CAA079337169

 

Doesn’t the 250cc Piaggio scooter show up as being insured by AAA?

 

Is there no one to help you figure out how your computer works?

 

Have you tried calling Mr. Krinsk Esq. 619-238-1333 ext 24?

 

Of course my wife has a motorcycle license otherwise AAA wouldn’t have insured the scooter.

 

let me know if you dont have my wife’s credit card number on file; I would prefer not to give it to you over email.

 

It is also better if you look at how you have overcharged her for the insurance and provide the appropriate credits.

 

You should know that when you make a mistake you should pay for it, and that includes not reading emails sent to you by your colleagues.

 

Are you planning on going to heavyweight World Boxing Federation champion Michael Grant’s fight in Paris on May 24th or will you be watching it on pay per view if it is offered?

 

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 11:44 PM, Seol.Eric <Seol.Eric@aaa-calif.com> wrote:

We normally can only accept a debit card once the policy is started but if you have a credit card (visa, mc or discover) I can accept this since you would be paying the full amount.  Unfortunately I cannot accept paypal.  How many cc’s is the scooter?   If it’s over 49cc’s then you have to have a motorcycle license to add it.

 

 

From: Gary S. Gevisser ℅ mdg
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:42 PM
To: Seol.Eric
Subject: Re: A slippery slope – Re: FW: Auto Insurance CAA079337169

 

reinstate it. will paypal work?

what about the Piaggio scooter?

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 11:34 PM, Seol.Eric <Seol.Eric@aaa-calif.com> wrote:

I’m sorry you think the service is awful.  I’m not sure what you are referring to about the why I didn’t let you know about the auto insurance expiring, I didn’t know it was expiring.  I just looked it up today and saw that it was cancelled.  The money covered from when we started the insurance to the day it cancelled and if there is a refund it will mail you a refund to the address we have on file for her.  It shows the policy cancelled because of the comprehensive coverage we added as a change back in December was not paid and it was for $86 and then it added a $7 late charge for Jan and then a $7 late charge for Feb.  So I can reinstate it with $100 payment and it will be good until the renewal 12/04/13.  I’m not sure what happened but I do not remember getting the other email and our email system automatically deletes our emails after 30 days, it could have been I overlooked it but I don’t remember and I don’t remember what the email was about.  I do remember adding the extra coverage onto your vehicle after somebody drove it in to one of our other offices for an inspection and I’m not sure if you called me for that or if you sent an email to me for that.

 

 

From: Gary S. Gevisser ℅ mdg
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:07 PM
To: Seol.Eric
Cc: Nelson.Lois; Rodriguez.Ruth; Reich.Shane; Jeffrey Krinsk Esq. – shareholder class action litigator [SCAL] – Finkelstein & Krinsk
Subject: A slippery slope – Re: FW: Auto Insurance CAA079337169

 

Your customer service is awful.

 

How do I file a complaint and be assured of the largest audience?

 

it is not what you say but what you fail[ed] to say that counts.

 

How dare you not repond to your colleague’s first enquiry back on December 28 that would have resolved this matte much earlier?

 

Why didn’t you explain in your last communique just earlier why you decided to let her request slide?

 

You had been coomunicating with me via email when sending me the documents to sign on December 3, which I am now having difficulty viewing because of my weak Internet connection here in Corsica, France.

 

Why did you break the email line of communication?

 

Why didn’t you let me know via email, just like when having my wife Marie Dion sign the insurance documents you sent over via email, that her auto insurance was about to expire?

 

What period of insurance did the monies you charged my wife Marie Dion on her credit card cover?

 

Do you think it is smart on your part that you would differentiate between Liability coverage and 3rd Party Liability Coverage?

 

Do you think that because I was most probably the last American citizen to refuse Lloyd’s of London’s offer to become a member of the world’s oldest and richest old boy network that was formed in 1774, two years prior to the US Declaration of Independence-Constitution because I could see that Lloyd’s was about to go belly up in the most contrived fraud, all geared towards having American citizens turn on themselves, which began, not long after I politely said in the summer of 1987, “Thank you, but no thank you”, with Lloyd’s announcing their catastrophic losses; and once American “Names” took the bait, filed lawsuits against Lloyd’s for fraud, Lloyd’s introduced a banning order on all American citizens including people like President Obama and his wife from investing in Lloyd’s, and this ban has now been in place for more than 2 decades, it meant that I didn’t understand that the accurate terminology when speaking about “liability insurance” is “Third Party Liability”, or do you think that because you are possibly much older than me that you are therefore more hip or senile?

 

Are you serious or delirious?

 

Do you feel that you take too much or not enough sun?

 

Thank you for increasing the circle of those dependent upon my insight and analysis of the important events of the day.

 

I detest those who derive great satisfaction in exceeding the limits of their small authority; i.e. evil does not come in the form of a pointed tail or pitched fork – Jeffrey R. Krinsk Esq.

 

You will notice that carbon copied is the world’s most rapacious, richest, skilled and experienced shareholder class action litigator [SCAL] Mr. Jeffrey R. Krinsk Esq. who may be too busy at this hour to respond on my behalf to you with a knuckleball, because Mr. Krinsk Esquire is most likely still preoccupied reeling from our 3 hour lunch meeting on June 3, 2011 when I began unloading to him at the Grant Hotel in downtown San Diego, California my more current communications with Lloyd’s who fix the price of all insurance worldwide; although to be perfectly clear, Mr. Krinsk shortly after I played a pivotal role in getting him to collect in 1983 a cool $10 million payday from Revlon’s Officers and Directors Liability insurance carrier, he, the principal fundraiser of the new very ugly United States Secretary of State John Kerry, saw the prospects to become financially richer than the next King of England far greater by riding the coattails of the United States of America’s US Justice Department, and to begin going after violators of America’s transparently false sacrosanct Anti-Trust/Anti-Monolopies/Anti-Competition laws, as he focused first on those individuals and corporations who were importing chemicals into the United States of America.

 

Have you heard of Engelhard Minerals & Chemicals that was first established in New Jersey, USA back in 1902, the same year the  second and final South African Boer War ended?

 

You will have heard that the nuclear aircraft carrier USS Enterprise was decommissioned last week.

 

That is not as important as I am the individual that the “male heir” of Charles W. Engelhard Jr. designated to take over from him in 1978, which was 8 years after my “lucky uncle” David Gevisser [1926-2009] was named Chief Executive Officer of Engelhard’s Engelhard Enterprises South Africa that not only controlled the world supply of platinum with 80% mined in South Africa but Engelhard Enterprises SA was the “control person” during the South African Apartheid Regime [1948-1994] of the mining-banking consortium De Beers-Anglo American Corporation [DAAC] who today continue to own institutions like Saudi Arabia that specializes in sucking oil out of the ground and Wall Street, given the DAAC‘s diamond studded iron fist control of the world’s drilling industry which began proper following De Beers-Cecil Rhodes’ victory in The South African Boer War that was financed by the same individuals who provided De Beers with their seed capital, namely J.P. Morgan.

 

Would you be able, using Google Research if necessary, to figure which institutions throughout the world are owned directly or indirectly by J.P. Morgan-DAAC?

 

Do you think it hurt or helped Charles W. Engelhard Jr. [1917-1971] that it cost him nothing to be appointed to NATO and then instructing newly bought President Lyndon Johnson to send the Enterprise to South Africa in mid-1964?

 

What does the organization United States Federal Reserve mean to you?

 

I must now eat my healthy and delicious dessert following an equally healthy, and mainly quinoa and vegetable dinner topped  off on the side of my plate with a fresh lettuce and spinach salad where I made ample salad dressing to last several days.

 

How does my wife reinstate the insurance on the Pathfinder and what can you tell me about her Piaggio scooter?

 

She is busy now watching a movie about a jungle tribe with a similar sounding name to Apocalypse; you might have seen it and remember the scene where the one son eats the nuts of an animal?

 

Gary [Marie Dion’s husband].

 

[Word count 1040]

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 7:40 PM, Seol.Eric <Seol.Eric@aaa-calif.com> wrote:

I am very sorry he did not tell me that, he said he had to get the vehicle insured so they do not suspend the vehicle registration and so I insured it.  I never use the term 3rd party liability.  I will only say liability coverage.  I did tell him he can go online on the DMV website and fill out a non use affidavit and he said he needed to insure the vehicle immediately so he doesn’t get charged the extra suspension fee from the DMV.  You can only register a vehicle non op at the renewal time of the vehicle registration.  I cannot check with the DMV about your vehicles only the owners can check with the DMV about their vehicles.  You do have to have liability insurance or they will suspend your vehicle registration unless you have filed a non use affidavit or non op (renewal time only).  Your auto insurance policy with us cancelled as of 02/25/13.  The vehicle that was insured with us was the 2001 Nissan Pathfinder.

 

 

From: marie dion Gevisser [mailto:mariedion1@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 10:06 AM
To: Seol.Eric
Cc: Nelson.Lois; Rodriguez.Ruth; Reich.Shane
Subject: Re: FW: Auto Insurance CAA079337169

 

On or around December 3rd you spoke with my husband who, and I was next to the phone, told you that the DMV had sent a letter stating that they were not going to renew the license of my Pathfinder because I hadn’t provided them with an insurance certificate.

 

My husband told you that I was out of the country which is why we were calling from Spain, and that the vehicle was not being used, and when registering the Pathfinder with the DMV it was going to be registered as a NON-OPERATING VEHICLE.

 

You stated that under California Law the vehicle had to have at a minimum 3rd Party Liability Insurance.

 

Your colleague Ms. Nelson notified you by email on December 28th; “Can you tell me if it is California law to maintain 3rd party liability insurance if the car is not being operated as I only expect to return to the States in the spring?”

 

Why did you go silent? In other words, why didn’t you write to me, “you do not have to have liability…”?

 

Can you check the DMV records that show how my two vehicles are currently registered, and when registration took place?

 

Which of my vehicles is #CAA 079337xxxx?

 

Marie Dion

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 6:30 PM, Seol.Eric <Seol.Eric@aaa-calif.com> wrote:

Hi Marie, you do not have to have liability on a vehicle that is registered non op.  nobody ever told me this vehicle was registered non op.

 

 

From: marie dion Gevisser [mailto:mariedion1@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 12:30 AM
To: Nelson.Lois
Cc: Rodriguez.Ruth; Seol.Eric; Reich.Shane
Subject: Re: FW: Auto Insurance CAA079337169

 

Yes, and this Eric Seol has never once responded; and I believe he is the person who was very quick to tell me that Calif. law said that I had to maintain 3rd party liability even though the vehicle is currently a non-operating vehicle.

 

I understand that the insurance policy that is being is cancelled is #CAA 07933xxxx and the amount required is $100.

 

Why is it so difficult for you to give me the information, spelling it all out?

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 6:07 PM, Nelson.Lois <Nelson.Lois@aaa-calif.com> wrote:

Marie I forwarded your email the above people some should contact you.

 

LOIS NELSON
Insurance Underwriting
Return mail dept MS A229
Voice 714-885-1754
Fax    714-885-1772
nelson.lois@aaa-calif.com

 

From: Nelson.Lois
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 8:56 AM
To: Rodriguez.Ruth; Seol.Eric
Cc: Reich.Shane
Subject: FW: Auto Insurance CAA079337169

 

This insured keep emailing me about her policy I have forwarded it to Eric Seol before she said she never heard from him I don’t know how to help her. Can someone contact her?

 

Thank you,

 

LOIS NELSON
Insurance Underwriting
Return mail dept MS A229
Voice 714-885-1754
Fax    714-885-1772
nelson.lois@aaa-calif.com

 

From: marie dion Gevisser [mailto:mariedion1@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 12:34 AM
To: Nelson.Lois
Cc: Laura Malter

Subject: Fwd: Auto Insurance CAA079337169

 

I received notice at my former home, 101 11th street Del Mar, that the insurance is going to be cancelled today.

 

What is going on?

 

You know that I am not only out of the country but I have been trying to get you to verify that the insurance you sold me, 3rd Party liability, was in fact necessary if the automobile was designated a “non operating vehicle” as it is not being driven.

 

You have continuously ignored responding to me and then you issue me a notice in the mail, and knowing that I might not receive it, telling me the insurance is being cancelled.

 

What am I missing?

 

I have 2 vehicles insured with you a, Piaggio scooter and a Pathfinder. Which vehicle are you canceling the insurance and explain why?

 

Marie Dion

———- Forwarded message ———-
From: marie dion Gevisser <mariedion1@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Subject: Re: Auto Insurance CAA079337169
To: “Nelson.Lois” <Nelson.Lois@aaa-calif.com>

can you ask him and get him to email me.

 

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 10:47 PM, Nelson.Lois <Nelson.Lois@aaa-calif.com> wrote:

Marie I’m not sure you can contact your agent Eric Seol at 858-7943344 maybe he can answer that for you.

 

 

Thank you,

LOIS NELSON
Insurance Underwriting
Return mail dept MS A229
Voice 714-885-1754
Fax    714-885-1772
nelson.lois@aaa-calif.com

 

From: marie dion Gevisser [mailto:mariedion1@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 11:41 AM
To: Nelson.Lois
Cc: Laura Malter
Subject: Re: Auto Insurance CAA079337169

 

I am no longer at that address.

 

The pathfinder is with X X who lives in Encinitas and all her insurance is also with AAA.

 

Can you tell me if it is California law to maintain 3rd party liability insurance if the car is not being operated as I only expect to return to the States in the spring?

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 12:00 AM, Nelson.Lois <Nelson.Lois@aaa-calif.com> wrote:

Dear Marie Dion

 

We have received mail returned from the post office marked vacant. The address on the returned mail was 101 11th ST Unit B Del Mar CA 92014

 

Please contact us to verify your correct mailing address, if you prefer to provide the information by phone, please call me direct at 714-885-1754, Monday thru Friday from 7:45 am to 4:30 pm.

 

Thank you for your time and assistance.

 

 

LOIS NELSON

Insurance Underwriting

Return mail dept MS A229

Voice 714-885-1754

Fax    714-885-1772

nelson.lois@aaa-calif.com

9,505 total views, 3 views today

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Connect with Facebook