Pages Navigation Menu
Categories Navigation Menu

Unauthorized use of USAF-02 – Ball tripping ego maniacal bastard – Part I. (READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP)

From: Gary S Gevisser
Date: December 14, 2011 9:06:40 AM PST
To: “Matthew Margo Esq. – Senior attorney for CBS – Matthew’s father Judge Cecil Margo was tasked by Ben Gurion during Israel’s War of Independence [Nov. 1947 – Jan. 1949] where South African Commander Margo played a pivotal role and overseen every step of the way by devout Christian Jan Smuts to develop the “blueprint” for what is today the brutally strong Israel Air Force”
Cc: rest; 60 Minutes <60m@cbsnews.com>, “Zena Badash-Ash Gevisser Zulman [May 30 1929 – ] c/o Arnold Pollak” , “Bernie Gevisser – [Oct. 18 1923 – ]. 2nd Lieutenant B. Gevisser along with Captain Syd Cohen were the only Jewish Fighter-Bomber-Pilots of South African Air Force Squadron 11 during WW II and whose Commanding Officer Allied Field Marshall Jan Smuts was second-in-command to Churchill.” , “Jeffrey Krinsk Esq. – shareholder class action litigator [SCAL] – Finkelstein & Krinsk” , Dennis , “Tony Leon – Fomer head of the South African Oppostion Party to the current ANC regime. Now the ANC South African Ambassador to Argentinia.” , Brazil Embassy – USA , ana.freitas@embport.org, chinareports@epochtimes.com, “JOÃO DE VALLERA – Portuguese Ambassador to the US.” , “Russian Defense Attache – Russian Embassy, Washington DC.” , uruwashi@uruwashi.org, Colin Schneiderman , glennbeck@foxnews.com, “David Bellavia – US Soldier, nominated for the US Congressional Medal of Honor. Now “blowing the whistle” on Operation Sparkling.” , Rush Limbaugh feigned opponent of Obama , “Julia Samaniego – Great-grandaughter of John Tyler of Virginia,10th US President 1841-45, relinquished his US citizenship upon joining the Confederate Congress of 1861.” , “peter. chait” , R Oshry , “Rabbi Capers C. Funnye – close cousin of First Lady Michelle Obama” , SBerk2000 , Rabbi Abner Weiss , “Andile Madikizela – First cousin of Winnie Mandela and close confidant of Nelson Mandela who acknowledged in private meetings with Andile of his knowledge that the CIA turned him to the South African Apartheid Regime during the Kennedy Administration.” , “Andrea Renee St. Julian – Attorney At Law – Certified Appellate Specialist – State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization”
Subject: Fwd: “A full front will be better” – Re: Tsk, Tsk, Tsk

I assume you have Marie and me covered.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gary S Gevisser
Date: December 14, 2011 8:54:35 AM PST
To: “Terry “Smilin Sam” Samples – Chief webmaster 2facetruth.com – Veteran F-15 c Eagle Fighter Pilot +++”
Cc: rest; Andre & Martine Dion , Guy Friedman – vintage , “President Shimon Peres c/o Office for the Israeli Deparment of Defense Attache; Israeli Embassy Washington DC Israeli Embassy” , “Addy Cohen – wife of Syd Cohen [1921 – 2011] South African Commander of Israel Air Force War of Independence.” , bids@afrngroup.com, Lynne Zimet , Laura Malter – former CIA officer , “Devin Standard – eldest son of former President of New York State Bar Kenneth Standard.” , Ali Galam , Lawyer John Fuchs , “Mark Silverstein Esq. -c/o Alison May – ACLU – roommate of King Golden Jr. at the University of Virginia Law School” , Dennis Cuff – Solicitor , “John K. Pollard, Jr. – alumnus of MIT and Cornell University.” , John Perkins – former CIA Economic Hit Man author and founder Dream Change , Chinese Embassy – USA , liang.sean@gmail.com, Nitza Lite , Justin Wedes – Occupy Wall Street organizer , Marcia Kramer – Political / Investigative Correspondent WCBS-TV , “Sidney Abelski – lawyer – only child of two Auschwitz survivors.” , General Atomic – Public Relations Department Relations Department , “Eric McDonald – Retired US Navy Captain – 24 years of service McDonald – Retired US Navy Captain – 24 years of service.” , Captain William Gaines – Marine Physical Laboratory – Scripps Institution of Oceanography , “Caplan – St. Anthony’s College Oxford University and holder of David Gevisser’s diploma Masters of Studies in History Research which should have been labeled a Masters in Rewriting History.” , “Patrick K. Tillman Sr. Esq. – father of American Football athlete Pat Tillman who was killed by “friendly fire” in Afghanistan.” , “Patrick. J. Fitzgerald – US Attorney – prosecuted successfully Presidential Pardoned Marc Rich’s attorney Scooter Libby.” , Jay McMichael – CNN MCMICHAEL
Subject: “A full front will be better” – Re: Tsk, Tsk, Tsk

ok, that is good.

Don’t you think I thought through very carefully, and so did Marie, about contacting Quayle, which is why I wrote you that we needed to meet in person because I did not want your suggestion I write Quayle reaching Knuff-Loewinsohn and company until there was a clear strategy? Never have I written you something as clear as that. You decided to ignore without asking us why.

I am the open book and I am an affront to all crooks including Loewinsohn; and as they have got richer they have got no less crooked. This ex CIA Knuff would have learned day one when joining the CIA. In other words for those with “itchy ears” and less trained in intelligence than my brother in law Andre Dion they would understand that if Knuff picked up your communication to me asking if I had contacted Quayle, given how you would still agree that my emails are being monitored, then Knuff would use his CIA connections to contact Quayle who wrote you back not only so extraordinarily quickly but most articulately, which first had you thinking that he was praising you, or at least that is the impression we got from you, but you never picked up on that December 5th date, which for the rest being so spot on intelligence officer written all over it along with a lot of bravado, was very fishy, which Marie was also not the only person who picked up on a so obviously wrong date. HOW MANY PEOPLE SEND EMAILS THAT ARE AUTOMATICALLY DATE AND TIME STAMPED and then place a wrong date under their signature, especially given who Quayle is?

Another staunch Republican lady who has met and shaken the hand of Quayle also found the date bizarre. Like you she was aware that Knuff-Loewinsohn received from my former webmaster Adam Tucker an email on that date which adds weight to the government conspiracy against me to rape and murder my very good name. There is nothing anyone in the world will find bad about me because I have only done good; but now because of all the crooks and cowards out there who have been multiplying like locusts, they will find this egregious wrongful conviction of defamation that was carefully designed to destroy my reputation by people with top US Government officials who have the most to hide.

What do you think Quayle would say about this most transparent defamation of me that makes a farce of the CIA and all its trained intelligence officers such as Laura Malter one of my Facebook “friends”?

Everyone whether or not they are a good or bad trained intelligence officer believes that Quayle’s email deserves a response.

Within a minute of you sending it to me, I replied back to you asking about that date. That was and remains a perfect opener.

All your connections in Texas will not scare Loewinsohn-Knuff as much as Quayle. As Marie says, “a full front will be better”.

Ps – while you must have noticed that gold has dropped another $100 even though the amount of dollars that continue to be printed exceed the molecules of fresh air, you would have also not forgotten that the diamonds Vice President Cheney had placed in your ejection seats continue to hold their value. You would know given how extraordinarily well connected I am to the very top officials of De Beers, they would have communicated with Cheney to be out there in front of the cameras pushing the war talk. Do you still think Quayle could have been the go-between and if so wouldn’t he still be the person to go to? Do you think the capture by the Iranians of a highly prized US drone was good or bad for the business of folks like General Atomics who are on my email list? Do you know why Alan Greenspan wrote in 1966, the same year that Israel captured an in perfect working order MIG 21, his classic GOLD AND ECONOMIC FREEDOM which spelled out all the reasons not to go off the Gold Standard beginning with the fact that the world’s gold reserves are easily quantified and therefore no government official can bs the people with small talk such as “A Diamond is Forever-A Girl’s Best Friend”?

Remember China has nothing to do with The Diamond Invention and nor does China have anything to be ashamed of. So why isn’t China doing anything to stop the exposing of not just top US Government officials who have been bribed with De Beers’ unlimited supply of untraceable diamonds but all the American and South African wimps on my email list who have been profiting from the slave wages paid to people such as yourself when you were in uniform.

Quayle should remember Clinton’s speech one year to the day before he gave Marc Rich the pardon where before a packed audience at Caltech University he ended so bizarrely warning us Americans that the US was ripe for a Bosnian style ethnic cleansing civil war. (If you need more information on this point contact Jay McMichael of CNN who made me aware of it when he was out in Del Mar in early June 2006 when covering the elections to replace to jock US Fighter Pilot Cunningham who had got carried away taking bribes from US Government contractors.)

[Word count 902]

On Dec 13, 2011, at 9:23 PM, Terry Samples wrote:

Gary
Moving on “I would still like to know what you had in mind when giving Loewinsohn your real name and knowing that he would inevitably link you up with me.”, I am trusting that he may do just that eventually when he does he will find someone with an lifelong record of integrity that cannot be bought, bribed or bullied. Someone who when pushed will push back.
He would sooner or later find who is standing with you. And know when he does, and if he is willing to spend the money and devote the time he will unearth a few (not all but a few) of the facts of my past which I have been at pains to hide. When he does this he will have to realize that I was “ in his office”,” in his face” if you would, not at all impressed or cowered by him or his “reputation” When he is setting quietly thinking he will be forced to spend time wondering what action will I take next or if I have already taken it. If he chooses to dig deeply he may unearth a few of people I have associated with in Texas and be forced to wonder just how tight the ties between them and I are. Nothing major just letting one of the players know that you aren’t standing alone. Is that what a well-trained Intel Officer would do? No that is what a Good One would do.

Sam

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gary S Gevisser
Date: December 13, 2011 8:40:00 PM PST
To: “Terry Samples”
Subject: Re: Tsk, Tsk, Tsk

what can I say to someone being honest with me?

Marie also thinks you are being honest.

Sam, if my emails are being monitored that means no matter how secure is your email system, your emails to me and my emails to you are being monitored. This is logic 101.

God, I know is on our side, but that does not stop you from responding to Quayle.

Now let’s move on.

I will refocus on coming up with a summary of the lawsuit at the same time work on the Appeal for the Appeals Court who are just letting me know that if I cannot rally support from the likes of Quayle I am dead meat. They all think this world is about them and such small thinking could only be because God wants it that way. I take it that lawyer friend of yours remains quiet.

I would still like to know what you had in mind when giving Loewinsohn your real name and knowing that he would inevitably link you up with me.

Im sorry, but I cannot get out of my head Quayle writing Dec. 5 even if he did so just to be sure to have you respond.

That is what a well trained intelligence officer would do.

On Dec 13, 2011, at 8:21 PM, Terry Samples wrote:

Gary
A few things:

1. Thank you But No I will think for myself. Sometimes the voices in my head have quite good ideas.

2. People from my past know nothing about you and Marie unless you choose to tell them. I only forwarded quayle’s response to you; because I thought that you would get a kick out of his remarks. As you do not know the individual in question; neither do I to any great deal However, I do know him well enough that I can tell you without a doubt that the man was being a sarcastic ass.

3. As I am certain you understood my statement (I don’t see how it is possible that you emails ARE NOT BEING MOINTORED.However, I can assure you that mine are not nor or any of the accounts that I use. I will go as far as to make this a public challenge to anyone with“itching ears”, monitor mine.) I of course intend it to be an open acknowledgement that your emails are being, Monitored and an open challenge to try the same with me.

4. You have my unwavering support, talent, technical ability and belief. I have chosen to take a stand with you as I share your belief in the Rightness of what you are doing. While my past is littered with quite a few “high profile” individuals from many walks of life including entertainment, politics, sports and I am afraid a couple of people that are “”famous”” GOD only knows why. They are not on the table at this point period. You are I am afraid stuck with a slightly used fp with a few to many miles. However if I am one thing it is loyal and if need be I will go down with you swinging.

Terry Samples MBA , B.Sci. , MCSE
Direct Line (619) 272-9004

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gary S Gevisser <2faceworld6@gmail.com>
Date: December 13, 2011 6:54:59 PM PST
To: “Terry “Smilin Sam” Samples – Chief webmaster 2facetruth.com – Veteran F-15 c Eagle Fighter Pilot +++”
Cc: rest; Gary Barber – Co-Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of MGM , “Ira Mishkind Esq. – Gary Steven Gevisser’s estate attorney.” , Lynne Zimet , Michael Feldman , Michael Awerbuch , Michael Grant , “Matthew Margo Esq. – Senior attorney for CBS – Matthew’s father Judge Cecil Margo was tasked by Ben Gurion during Israel’s War of Independence [Nov. 1947 – Jan. 1949] where South African Commander Margo played a pivotal role and overseen every step of the way by devout Christian Jan Smuts to develop the “blueprint” for what is today the brutally strong Israel Air Force” , “Michael Strauss – International Monetary Fund – former student of Grundfest.” , “Joe “Could I stop you?” Grundfest – former Commissioner of the SEC and Stanford Law School” , Editor-shanghai daily , Helen Zille- Leader of the Democratic Alliance – Republic of South Africa , “Tony Leon – Fomer head of the South African Oppostion Party to the current ANC regime. Now the ANC South African Ambassador to Argentinia.” , Colin Schneiderman , R Oshry , Dennis Cuff – Solicitor , Roy Essakow – Marc Rich Lieutenant , “The coupon clipper is the Jeffrey Jack The Ripper Essakow – co-owner of the Marc Rich and Co. Flower Hill Mall Solana Beach California” , Nitza Lite , Shaun Tomson – 1977 World Surfing Champion , “Patrick. J. Fitzgerald – US Attorney – prosecuted successfully Presidential Pardoned Marc Rich’s attorney Scooter Libby.” , bids@afrngroup.com, Andre & Martine Dion , Guy Friedman – vintage , Justin Wedes – Occupy Wall Street organizer , “Devin Standard – eldest son of former President of New York State Bar Kenneth Standard.” , “President Shimon Peres c/o Office for the Israeli Deparment of Defense Attache; Israeli Embassy Washington DC Israeli Embassy”
Subject: Bring out the best – Re: Start a real conversation with Quayle – Re: alive and getting well

Sam

I have to do the thinking for you until you are fully recovered.

Quayle would understand that there are forces at play which he wouldn’t understand that first had you and I getting together.

He has played a very important hand, and even though a great many people around the world are aware of it, your response is no less important.

When you have truth at your side, it means your opponents can only hang on to their lies.

We are each born with certain fates beginning with how we look and then it is up to each of us to make the most use of our gifts in order to achieve spirituality that can only happen with decisive action.

Just the fact that we didn’t have choice in what we look like and how our looks are the first thing that attracts or repels others is more than interesting, and no human can explain such logic.

If one looks at the simplicity of the ingenious mind behind it all, so at least you should be able to follow my simple to understand thinking, and why you would understand that I would have been easily able to convince someone like Hitler to think about leaving a better legacy than he did, and therefore able to be much more effective with someone as smart as Quayle.

It is also not lost on me the fact that I have yet to meet anyone who can effectively deal with how stupid they feel about not having figured out on their own such a simple plan as to create anti-monoply laws throughout the world and apply them only to affiliates of the monopoly that controlled the drilling industry.

Quayle at least has a very big mouthpiece and he will easily appreciate what an extraordinary legacy he can leave behind while knowing that if the collapse comes sooner, he could get most of the blame and find himself in the same company as Knuff-Loewinsohn-Lowy.

We are talking about doing the right thing.

Corrupt people only know from doing the wrong thing and when they go quiet they know they are no longer in the ballgame.

Quayle is very much a player, and you should be bringing out the best in him, just like I am doing with you.

What I wrote you previously was before I read your previous email [below].

On Dec 13, 2011, at 12:22 PM, Terry Samples wrote: Please Read Very vey important

Gary
I just read through our email exchanges (since last Friday) I think we miss-connected on several points in all likely-hood due to my flu. I don’t see the significant of the 5 Dec. date on the email. I do not understand your reaction to the personal emails that I exchange with qualye becoming a threat to you and Marie any more than the emails I exchange with a couple of hundred people each week. Most of these folks have no idea who you are or that you and I are connected. Why would an email concerning a private matter in my life that occurred 20 odd years before be in anyway associated with you? Now, I do recognize that your emails may be the subject of scrutiny. In fact given some of the occurrences i.e. Feldman and the threat to the backer, I don’t see how it is possible that you emails ARE NOT BEING MOINTORED. However, I can assure you that mine are not nor or any of the accounts that I use. I will go as far as to make this a public challenge to anyone with “itching ears”, monitor mine.
At any rate back to the business at hand. I will start putting the library clips, the YouTube clips, and the challenge up on the backend of the site (non-public) and send you guys the links you can review the clips one by one and send me your feedback as you complete them with any needed edits or a good to go (which I trust pray most of them will be). We should be able to get through 20 – 30 by the end of the day. I will also send you the Newsletter Registration pages along with the mailer. You can review it, the format, layout, information collected, renewal options (at least the ones we have spoken about) and let me know if anything needs to be adjusted there. If not or when any edits have been made I will bring it live. I have re dedicated an SMTP and its bandwidth to 2facetruth.com it will be propagated and ready to go by noonish tomorrow.
IN short by the end of the day we should have Quite A Lot Up And Running! GOD Willing. Please send feedback in real time if possible! Sorry that my flu threw us behind! Hopefully by days end we will be back in front of the curve.

NOT BEING MONITORED?

Notice I spelled “monitored” correctly. That is to tell you that I have read very carefully what you considered “Very vey important” (sic).

You also know that people like Justin Wedes do not wish me well given how I have already flushed him out publicly. He is increasingly not alone in knowing also that you will see his email address in the carbon copy section where there are others who do not wish Marie and me well.

If you would like, feel free to email each of them and ask them their opinion on any subject, and all I ask is that whatever you ask them pertains to Marie and me.

Do you not think that my adversaries if given either the chance to get away with it or curry favor with someone as powerful as Vice President Quayle, wouldn’t sell Marie and me down the drain?

Remember to ask each of them this very important question, without taking your eye off responding to Quayle who I know would much prefer to hear what is going on than from anyone else.

Don’t also forget that none of these pricks have ever to the best of my knowledge met anyone as accomplished as you, and would jump at the opportunity to be on your email list so that they could impress their other fair weather friends, were it not for what Marie and I represent.

The common herd would give their eye teeth to have the relationship that you have with “that singer” who you remember has two more songs about you which she has yet to release.

Bear in mind that they can also easily imagine how quick they would respond to you knowing how highly Vice President Quayle thinks of you.

Nor would any of them think for a moment that it would be you riding the coattails of Quayle and President George Herbert Bush because it is quite obvious the opposite is true just by what Quayle had to say about you needing to stop being so modest and to start letting the world know of your accomplishments; and perhaps he, Bush and the CIA will sign a waiver allowing you to talk about those Top Secret missions that they wouldn’t trust to anyone but you and your wingman Randy.

Do you still think Quayle remains in the dark about your most unbelievable acts of heroism in enemy lines that would have the best of our Green Berets, Navy SEALs and US Army Rangers not just taking their hats off to you but kissing your feet.

Hell, I think you could run right now for Prime Minister of Israel and I think you would be most comfortable with me being your Minister of Defense.

So why not ask Quayle in the next round if he would agree to you making public those letters between yourself and President George Herbert Bush following your stealing Quayle’s US Air Force 2, the second most recognizable plane in the entire world.

Note that my friend Gary Barber, co-Chairman and co-Chief Executive Officer of MGM remains in the cc section of those communications I think it is important he be made aware of.

Do you think Gary if he could have his life over again would choose to be much more modest and less high profile?

Just to remind you, South African-American Barber was on a 4 month ulpan in Israel at the same time as me in the last one third of 1972, but he was not based at Ben-Gurion’s Sde Boker although he would have done his Gadna training there, and nor was he or any other spoiled brat Jewish South African good enough to have impressed Ben-Gurion because of the fact that none of them were that impressive beginning with the fact that they and their idiot parents were all about money, and it first showed up in all the thievery that took place when we would visit very poor Arab villages as well as the Arab market in Jerusalem.

What sort of child has no shame?

As my mother would say, “There is no such thing as a bad child, only a bad parent”.

Just because our South African schools and universities suppressed the Oppenheimer-De Beers’ diabolical hypocrisy didn’t mean one couldn’t figure out which group of people profited from the majority of South Africans being slaves to De Beers-Anglo American cartel who openly controlled 85% of the South African Johannesburg Exchange which mean’t they were lying when they said that they didn’t control the remaining 15%.

They would say they weren’t lying because they simply kept quiet.

The fact the Oppenheimers told the entire world that their Apartheid Regime was not good for business because it created racial strife in South Africa, and the entire world beginning with the two most brainwashed societies on the planet, Americans and South Africans, never questioned their insanity, was never lost for a moment on me even when I kept quiet during economics lectures at their University of Natal-Kwazulu, South Africa.

How long do you think it is going to take before Facebook ban me again.

Did you see what I placed up last evening on Colin Schneiderman’s FB “wall”?

One of Colin’s Facebook “freinds” (sic) is Adele The Butcher Strous Clingman – CLICK HERE – CLICK HERE – CLICK HERE – who after writing me, “Im not in interested in history of Israel” saw fit to whine to Facebook who without giving me a fair hearing decided to ban me.

Alan Clingman is also a big time CIA oil trader.

You cannot play in the oil market unless you curry favor with De Beers.

There is a reason why no one getting more than their fair share of the graft argues with me because they know the facts that I represent are irrefutable.

Another of Colin’s FB “friends” is Lee Anne Benn Bailey who took care of me in New York City when I took ill when working for De Beers, although at the time we did not know that my liver had been poisoned. Lee Anne’s sister in law is one of my mother’s top models, Ronlynne Botha who became like a second sister to me when my mother began to helping raise her following the decision by her mother, who was Miss Canada when my mother’s other model Penny Coelen won the Miss World in 1958, decided to leave South Africa and settle in Texas.

Do I need to explain how well I know the wagging of the tongues of South Africans who I know well?

Let me further explain; Lee Anne’s father and mother, Jean and Alan Benn were like my second parents, and when I returned to South Africa for medical treatment beginning in September 1979, I spent several months recuperating in their home and had I wanted to spend the rest of my life living with them both and their most trustworthy black servants, trust me when I tell you that both of them as well as their two children Lee-Anne as well as Cliff who of course I helped arrange his marriage to beautiful Ronlynne, wouldn’t have objected, even if it meant that I would share equally in their father’s rather ginormous estate; and nor would you be surprised that Alan Benn who was most close lipped discussed his business dealings with me more than either of his two kids, and this mutual trust began long before I immigrated to the US in 1978, which upset Alan more than my own parents as he was grooming me to take over from him, who along with his partner Gerald Hackner who was our next door neighbor when we lived at our last home at 50 Bowes Lyon Avenue, Glenwood, Durban just down the road from the University of Kwazulu-Natal, were involved in every business deal in South Africa worth talking about.

Believe me also when I tell you that both Alan and Gerald who was a good friend of my “lucky uncle” Dave Gevisser were clueless about the gun-money-power of De Beers who have had all their Captains of Industry throughout the world totally fooled only because, while they encouraged their FOOLS NAMES FOOLS FACES IN PUBLIC PLACES to create complicated corporate and organizational structures, De Beers kept it very simple but not stupid.

It always comes back to the same stuff.

The haves are just the same all over the world, just different accents.

They just want to play all day long and after shopping until they drop only want to decide what to wear on evening night out on the town when as they age they are increasingly aware of the youth around them who are getting the information that much quicker and this Quayle communication they wouldn’t want to miss.

As soon as the human starts to get comfortable, they begin believing they are intelligent and deserving.

De Beers simply have people feeling that if you can use money that their governments say is the money to use, then so long as you can get the money then you too can be involved in the allocating of the resources of the world.

De Beers have simply counted on their herd being greedy and not stupid to end their gravy train by sharing.

Knowledge is power.

Just because De Beers and their propagandists say the human is greedy does not make it true.

There is a reason why you will not find a single Captain of Industry eager to debate me in the flesh, which does not make them intelligent or any less anxious to hear that you remain onboard.

You know that it is only because of the methodical, painstaking and patient manner I have gone about exposing De Beers’ corruption from the top down and bottom up that I didn’t end up like South African Steve Biko whose blood cannot be found on the hands of someone like Dan Quayle because it ran out after splattering on the hands of the indifferent white South Africans who allowed CIA puppets like Mandela to slowly erase the hero and peaceful Biko from all their minds.

White South Africans were the first to profit from the Apartheid Regime who when winning the May 26, 1948 South African General Elections never won the support of the majority of the White South Africans as they voted for Jan Smuts, who would have won the majority of the Black South African vote had they been allowed to vote.

Have you ever come across a single white South African apart from me who has ever spoken out against all those white South Africans who still haven’t written a single letter to the US State Department asking why the US didn’t enforce our Regime change policy against the monopolist De Beers?

The answer remains simple. One has to look at not who gives the bribes but who takes the bribes and passes along those ill-gotten gains first to their children.

They never learned from the Holocaust for it was just something to talk about.

When you have truth at your side the permutations for those who don’t become infinite given how quickly a crisis can end with just one country like China saying, “Enough is enough” or the right singer coming along in the knick of time.

This Knuff defamation lawsuit was the last straw.

The camels back is broken.

They cannot take back the $4 million DEATH SENTENCE because that would have the same impact of killing me.

So the question is not what is their choice because they know they cannot fix a lie.

Everyone in the world is now on the spot, at least those who have the information.

President Hu of China looks a respectable enough individual. He also talks about important things like truth and honesty which for good reason is heard increasingly less from US Government officials and their regimes.

I have read now everything you wrote since contacting Quayle on Friday and when he responds so extraordinarily quickly, bringing up a bunch of stuff dealing with what is happening now as well as what he sees more than 4 years from now, deserved at least asking why he would date the communique December 5, which is not only a very fair question to ask, but it would further break the ice or tighten his grip.

You are equally convinced, in the same breath, you say to challenge anyone to intercept your emails to me and me to you?

The fuel for his aircraft which there is no way to place a fair price on because you didn’t get your fair wage when performing numerous acts of extreme heroism that has us able to dictate the price of everything to all military weaker nations, and if doesn’t bother you because you were doing much more than flying America’s most advanced weapon system for patriotism, God and country, then it may bother another not as accomplished even civilian pilot more informed before they finish their service to De Beers and company; in the meantime it is still my and Marie’s neck on the line.

Do you think Quayle who never had to jump through the hoops which you did in order to become our Top Gun best is unaware that just 6 years before 9/11 a decorated American hero from the same war you fought in, blew up the FBI headquarters in Oklahoma City which did not result in our invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan? Let’s assume that the hundreds dead from that including babies in the nursery on the ground floor totaled more than the casualties of 9/11, how much more do you think it would have taken to declare martial law in the US?

Are you not interested to see what Quayle is up to?

I know from the feedback I have already received that everyone who knows the first thing about it is sitting on the edge of their seats, unless they are brain dead.

The transcripts from my Kangaroo style court proceedings along with the original complaint resulted in every lawyer I know in the entire world including my estate attorney Ira Mishkind Esq. ducking for cover without me having to spell out for each of them that both their intelligence and integrity are being tested.

Go ahead and call the coward Ira.

It is no longer De Beers saying there is no democracy in the US because they have obviously got their US courts to say that there is not democracy.

Does Quayle want to be looped in with them?

You should be giving him the benefit of the doubt, but not at my expense.

Once I am dead, I will not be in a position to have someone else make the logical arguments for me, since I have yet to find that person and it is not like I don’t have a huge following to figure out my replacement.

I had a following of the most important people in the world who numbered no more than 10 when I was afforded the opportunity to jump through all the mental gymnastic tests before I joined Codiam Inc. officially in early spring 1979.

There is currently a run on the gold market in order to unnerve small traders around the world who were not fooled by Nixon’s nonsense speech.

You will have noticed that there is no run yet on worthless diamonds only because De Beers have continued to cement their diamond studded iron fist control over the US Government which I believe ended when they had VP Cheney when he was Quayle’s and Bush’s Minister of Defense, get the Pentagon to place the order for their diamonds to be placed in the ejection seats of American fighter aircraft.

Would you really trust the electronics of your flight control panel knowing that the enemy own your Minister of Defense who went on to be rewarded with the top job at De Beers’ Haliburton right before becoming Vice President and whose Chief of Staff was Marc Rich’s lawyer, Scooter Libby?

My emails that include your emails back and forth to me, I have highly suspected were being intercepted long before I met you.

I was serious when I said I needed to take precautions to protect my and Marie’s neck since you decided to launch a communique with Quayle that has our necks further stretched out, which is why I told you that I needed to speak with you first, because you had written me asking if I had written to Quayle and using very similar words.

You should be backing us up 100% and Quayle should be proud to back you up since he has no reason to doubt you.

Do you really believe that whoever is intercepting my email would go to the trouble of showing you the courtesy because of your relationship with Quayle and President Bush, not to act on those communications even if they understood that you and/or I would be writing to Quayle?

Maybe it wasn’t clear in my previous communication about the seriousness of this all.

Again, I don’t know if Quayle was mocking or serious about you being the best candidate he could think of for the 2016 Republican Presidential ticket, which means that he thinks you are very credible in everything you think is very important, and what can be more important than the rape and murder of my very good name, or serious in telling you to put national interest above all else, assuming your conversation with Loewinsohn-Knuff isn’t the only way Quayle could have found out about why all those profiting from the corruption want me shut up.

Imagine for the moment if Quayle doesn’t already know of your relationship with me?

How do you think he will react?

Sam, obviously I need to think for you right now, and lets thank your flu on God.

No one needs to explain to me what sort of odds it takes to have not a single one of us 7 billion able to stay on track with the fact that were it not for me not a single honest person in the world would have been the wiser to how easily De Beers have fooled our parents, grandparents and great grandparents, and would have got away with clearing the world of the poor all over the world who work harder than every American I know, other than abused American soldiers.

Those are the sort of odds that define God.

Only God could have created so many fucking stupid people who can still figure out that it takes just one of them with courage to turn the herd; in the meantime I am off to other things beginning by joining Marie and Mango on their late sunset walk.

What does Rebecca say?

Marie continues to agree with everything I am saying.

Ps – We had already decided not to stop by because Marie has already been exposed to a whole bunch of people with colds who think nothing of passing their colds on to Sebastian Capella who they know is not the healthiest 84 year old alive today but then were he to die who would finish off their paintings.

BTW, Marie nor I have had a cold in more than 3 years, which wouldn’t take rocket science to conclude that is because we thought it smart to begin eating smart and not spend our time around ignoramus medical doctors who can’t get enough of disgustingly self-absorbed pigs looking like this:

Keep smiling!

[Word count 4101]

On Dec 13, 2011, at 1:43 PM, Terry Samples wrote:

Giving an extra day or so might be a good idea the last thing I would want to do is give to someone else what I have endured the past 72-96 hours. There is so much review it might be beter for you guys to be seeing it on your computers as the general public will be.
also I can loaf in my favorite sweats with an additional day to recoop. I will start links out to you guys a bit later. Rebcca sends her hellos.

Terry Samples MBA , B.Sci. , MCSE
Direct Line (619) 272-9004

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gary S Gevisser
Date: December 13, 2011 12:54:39 PM PST
To: Terry Samples
Cc: rest; Andre & Martine Dion , Marie Dion Gevisser , bids@afrngroup.com, Guy Friedman – vintage
Subject: Start a real conversation with Quayle – Re: alive and getting well

That is very positive that you choose to respond to such an important mass emailing without wasting your breath to explain why.

You show that you are tracking perfectly.

I don’t know if Quayle was mocking or serious or serious in telling you to put national interest above all else, assuming your conversation with Loewinsohn-Knuff isn’t the only way Quayle could have found out about why all those profiting from the corruption want me shut up.

I received in the mail today a letter from the Texas 5th Court of Appeals who have given me until the 18th to “rectify” my initial Appeal Brief as they continue to go through the motions of Appearance of Propriety, at the same time they fully understand that Judge Lowy was maliciously arrogant when so transparently violating all the rules of the court, and therefore Lowy-Knuff-Loewinsohn were saying that they were long past the stage of trying to fool even the biggest fools, and were now boldly following the tactics of De Beers; namely, FIB [Fear, Intimidation & Bribes] and that all those unaccomplished who of course have the most monies, starting with lawyers and medical doctors, should remain quiet.

You also know that the majority of the world’s population beginning with the most populace peoples, the Chinese, are not all western schooled medical doctors and lawyers.

You have read what “turncoat” Adam Tucker wrote Loewinsohn on December 5 that doesnt mean I have forgotten that the best of the best have turned on me including my own immediate family, my own mother, unless you think she thinks this is the only way to help me?

It is for Quayle to prove himself at this point; if he isn’t trying to manipulate you, he should be ready to start a real conversation and show us and the world how very smart he is not to play someone else’s foolish game that he cannot possibly win because Knuff-Loewinsohn-Lowy and company have already lost since it is not possible to fix a lie, let alone a lie of fabricated defamation against someone as honorable as me who continues to stick my neck out.

I suggest you respond with the following.

I’ve been thinking. Do you want to know why I need the bird now? We can discuss it over scotch.

I will bring along someone I trust who is reputable. We don’t need heroes at this time. Given all that is afoot we need just one. His knowledge of History, Economics, Military & Politics [HEMP] is unsurpassed. Again, his background is unblemished. He can change this country for the better. It is going to collapse. He was the first to challenge the Marc Rich pardon and his clear cut explanation was picked up by the Mossad who through their art spy network got the low down on 9/11 and informed both the FBI and CIA.

Why don’t you bring the bird out to California by which time I will have a full flightpath figured out.

I heard earlier from a Jewish medical doctor cum scientist who says that he received his biggest check ever and expects that his next drug that is in the final stages of FDA trials will make him richer than his wildest dreams about what went on in the courtroom during the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui who was supposedly the 20th hijacker.

Immediately prior I had shared with this gentleman who liked he was in his mid-60s but could have been a lot younger because of his horrific food and drink diet, my most articulate first sentence in my first of four letters to the Mossad’s Jerusalem Post that explained in a nutshell the decision by the US Government to further terrorism throughout the world with the Presidential Pardon of Marc Rich who thought nothing of trading with Iran and Iraq, the enemies of Israel and supposedly the United States right after the 1973 Yom Kippur War which violated a number of Acts of Congress including all those that prohibit trading with the enemy.

To help his mind deal with the short-circuits created from that explanation which weren’t helped as he had first listened intently to me explaining to his foreign friend who appeared not to have taken a sufficient overdose of lithium that the proof of him being wrong about America representing freedom and democracy to the rest of the crisis driven world was the decision of the US Government to bail out the mega monopoly AIG which provided all the evidence in the world that the US does not support free markets, this physician-scientist felt the need without taking a moment’s pause to digest the information because the human is so ingeniously programmed to talk once their mind begins melt down and began by telling me that he had it on good word that the last person to meet with Clinton in the White House on January 20, 2011 immediately before he signed Rich’s Presidential Pardon was Rich’s wife, who so far 3 people have told me that they once saw her leaving Clinton’s suite at the Hotel Del Coronado when it was owned by his US ambassador to Switzerland, Larry Lawrence whose son Robert and daughter-in-law Laurie Black I know as well as I do any American and that is not because Laurie was the one and only American who upon reading my very first “report” titled Perspective One which I sent my dad

on his 77th birthday, October 18, 2000 wrote me the sweetest short note, “Does Marie appreciate how well you write”.

I must now leave to pick up Marie. We were thinking of picking you up fresh fruit and vegetables and just dropping them off. As healthy as we are we do not want to take chances at this point.

BTW, I have already my 3rd Newsletter-book that addresses the most important question of the role religion plays in distracting the masses who are increasingly aware that while crisis occur that much quicker throughout the world so do they end, leaving the ruling elite to produce the most laughable distracting shows such as the one in Russia which has it looking like Putin could be upstaged and leaving the common herd American forgetting that much more that all the nonsense explanations of the US Government bailing out the mega monopoly AIG beginning with if they hadn’t then the entire financial market would have collapsed, are simply nonsense since the financial markets are the creations of the monopolies who created this money house of cards which rise and fall based on the whims of the monopolists who have held on to their mineral resources needed to wage war beginning with water which logically cannot be owned by anyone other than everyone equally; and those mineral resources are all stolen without a thought to democracy other than to have their puppet government officials talk about how much they support personal freedoms and democracy.

The fact that no member of the clergy ever expresses outrage at the poor being denied such a basic human right as water that comes from the heavens means either they are stupid or corrupt and they can only play stupid for so long after they have got the information.

On Dec 12, 2011, at 10:08 PM, Terry Samples wrote:

Looks like we are good for tomorrow if I can sleep tonight and Rebecca stays well

Terry Samples MBA , B.Sci. , MCSE
Direct Line (619) 272-9004

——– Original Message ——–
Subject: Deroulement [pronounced Day-rule-mant]
From: Gary S Gevisser
Date: Sun, December 11, 2011 1:32 pm
To: Justin Wedes – Occupy Wall Street organizer
Cc: rest; TheTonightShow , 60 Minutes
<60m@cbsnews.com>, “Matthew Margo Esq. – Senior attorney for CBS –
Matthew’s father Judge Cecil Margo was tasked by Ben Gurion during
Israel’s War of Independence [Nov. 1947 – Jan. 1949] where South African
Commander Margo played a pivotal role and overseen every step of the way
by devout Christian Jan Smuts to develop the “blueprint” for what is
today the brutally strong Israel Air Force” ,
“Addy Cohen – wife of Syd Cohen [1921 – 2011] South African Commander of
Israel Air Force War of Independence.” , “Bernie
Gevisser – [Oct. 18 1923 – ]. 2nd Lieutenant B. Gevisser along with
Captain Syd Cohen were the only Jewish Fighter-Bomber-Pilots of South
African Air Force Squadron 11 during WW II and whose Commanding Officer
Allied Field Marshall Jan Smuts was second-in-command to Churchill.”
, “Dr. John McDougall MD”
, “Dr. Gabriel Cousens, MD”
, “Dr. Daniel Ellsberg – In March 1971 leaked
Pentagon Papers that his boss Offense/Defense Minister McNamara
authorized in June 1967, the same time McNamara and company placed the
USS Liberty spy ship in harms way Sinai Peninsula – c/o Karen Jenkins –
RAND Corporation” , “Monk Benet – St. Mary’s Abbey
Church Morris Town New Jersey where Jane Engelhard [1917-Feb. 29 2004]
and her husband Charles W. Engelhard Jr. [Feb. 15. 1917-March 2nd 1971]
are buried.” , “Dr. Paul Bozo the Clown Teirstein
MD. Paul S. Teirstein” , Jason Ritchie –
Honored US Navy Submariner Sonar Operator with Top Secret Clearance
, “T. Colin Campbell, PhD – Cornell University The
China Study” , Diana Henriques – journalist New York
Times – Big Jury Award in Injury Case Over Keyboards – December 10 1996
, Nitza Lite , Peter Evans –
author of NEMESIS , Marcia Kramer –
Political / Investigative Correspondent WCBS-TV ,
Marisa Holmes – Occupy Wall Street organizer ,
Nicole Moisey – Occupy Wall Street organizer ,
Dennis Cuff – Solicitor , “Rod Smith Ph. d –
Alumni of RAND Corporation” , Ivan Oshry
, “Tony Leon – Fomer head of the South
African Oppostion Party to the current ANC regime. Now the ANC South
African Ambassador to Argentinia.” , “Devin
Standard – eldest son of former President of New York State Bar Kenneth
Standard.” , John Perkins – former CIA Economic
Hit Man author and founder Dream Change , “John K.
Pollard, Jr. – alumnus of MIT and Cornell University.”
, “Terry “Smilin Sam” Samples – Chief webmaster
2facetruth.com – Veteran F-15 c Eagle Fighter Pilot +++”

You mean someone more intelligent than Wall Street feigned opponent you, because you couldn’t continue the conversation, it got too intense, you lost control. [Scroll down]

This must be God’s Flightpath. This is a good test for everyone (who doesn’t want to miss the boat – True Colors)

Just earlier I sent my new webmaster, US Air Force Major Sam Samples who last night had a night to forget, a draft email to the Texas Court of Appeals which began:

Bear in mind, that only an idiot; i.e. self-absorbed person wouldn’t have figured out that it is not possible for a General who has the least amount of common sense to wage war without having complete and total control of the mineral resources, which information the common herd are first made aware of in Ch. 9, DIAMONDS FOR HITLER, subtitle THE SECRET WAR REPORT OF THE OSS of the 1982 Diamond Invention, now Internet only, book where De Beers use their American President to promote the mineral wealth gun-money-diamond power of De Beers as well as instill in the ever weakening minds of their herd the perception that diamonds have value when refusing a Presidential Order to stockpile 6.3 million carats on US soil, and such an order De Beers orchestrated from start to finish just like World War I and II and every conflict around the world in between as well as following; and all this genocide only to cover the tracks of De Beers’ original land theft.

I went from Tucker to an all American hero who Vice President Quayle considers as of this past Friday, 5:40 PM PST, up there with him and President George H. Bush. It will be interesting to see the deroulement. Had Tucker not turned, we would never have had the chance to meet most modest Sam and his wife Rebecca and progress as fast as we did.

Not to mention, given the past history, what I represent to the status quo and the amount of energy, lies, etc intimidation, to silence me, my emails are being intercepted and it is not the good guys who are behind it, let me share with you the tail end of Vice President Quayle’s communique that will inevitably have him thinking of coming out with more than a new book:

Are you still dating that singer? That might not work; hell on second thought that might be a positive the way things are today. You would have to get over this modesty bs and put your accomplishments out there. Might be something to crack open a good bottle of Scotch and discuss. A few of us in the party have been looking for a man for 2016 I had not thought of you until now

To mention little of VP Quayle who was responding to the first communication with Major Sam in more than 2 decades when President George H. Bush gave Major Sam and his wingman a carte blanch authorization to execute a Top Secret mission with the order coming directly out of the mouth of President George H. Bush and making certain most maveric Major Sam got the message loud and clear when demanding Major Sam and his wingman, now 1 Star General Randy present themselves in the Oval Office, began this latest round of “ball breaking”:

Subject: Unauthorized use of USAF-02

Daniel
I need to take a short hop mind if I borrow your bird.

Major Sam

and VP Quayle, within 15 minutes of receiving it begins by placing in the subject: Ball tripping ego maniacal bastard

followed by beginning the remaining 203 equally carefully chosen words, “Samples”, which remember is Major Sam’s last name and by the time Quayle ended, this most informed, highly intelligent intelligence officer who unlike me once spelled potato wrong because I use spellcheck, was not only as close as any two heterosexual men can possibly get, unless they are wingmen like Sam and Randy, but he never placed a period after the “now” which must have you thinking what is Quayle thinking given how as far as I know Major Sam has yet to respond.

To mention in passing “that singer” wrote Sam’s wife back in October:

Back to the first time I heard Sammy play, we had been dating 2 years 3 months and 5 days. Sam was invited to a party by a friend of his that writer guy Dean Koontz. Anyway, there were about a few people already there when we arrived after making the people there when we arrived and after all the hello Dean cornered Sam as started asking him to play he had heard him before I guess, Sammy is all, I am still in my uniform we just flew in 2 hours ago from The City Well Sam says New York. He keeps begging Sam looks at me for support I say Sorry Honey I want to hear you myself. When I said that Sam shakes his head grabs me throws me over his shoulder and heads for the piano, says you got me into this you are singing. Dean is announcing gather round folks for the musical styling’s of Captain SmilinSam the air force’s hottest jet jock. Sam raises his voice and adds with the musical styling of the divine Ms. Lauper.. Well he bounces my butt on to the piano takes his jacket off tosses it on a chair that round another round of applauds from the women in the room… I say OK hotshot what will it be. Sammy gives me that hell bent for leather grin and says just follow me you will know it. Everybody gets quite Sammy starts playing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, with one finger from each hand people start looking at one another Sam keeps playing and starts motioning for me to sing, I find my voice and sing the whole song Sam jumps up pumps his fist in the air and half yells I nailed it ….you could have heard a feather drop.

Dean starts clapping like crazy cheering for Sam a few other people you know clap……clap, Sam looks at Dean and says may I play another Dean is going yes, yes play another. By now I am off the piano and am holding Sam by the shoulder saying maybe we shouldn’t I start coughing and say sore throat lets beg up. Sam grabs me around the waist sits me back up on the piano looking at me like this big adorable puppy dog so I go ok he plays Mary Had A Little Lamb the same way like maybe a 6-7 year old would everybody in the room is looking real uncomfortable I can hear a couple of people muttering Sam gets to the last note the very last note I am expecting chairs to start flying if he asks to play another…Sam Stops looks up at me Then, Then I see that twinkle in his eyes that says “Got Ya”. Sam grins and says to me real loud Loud enough for everyone in the room to hear, “What the hell”, he does a Double mind you a double full board rift and launches in order 1. Ravel by Gaspard de la nuit, 2. Boulez’s Second Sonata 3. Summertime Blues Eddie Cochran, 4. Come Sail Away, Styx. I forgot to sing I just lay down on my belly on the piano facing Sam and watched and listened to this guy that was just shy of his 30 birthday. Playing with ease, and flawlessly…while looking around talking to me speaking to others what most people consider the most difficult piano movements.

That nite he also went on to play, Candle In The Wind, Elton John, Running On Empty, Jackson Browne, Life’s Been Good, Joe Walsh, Don’t Worry, Be Happy, Bobby McFerrin(which the sang….You know to never let Sammy sing Right?) This was the same man that 3 years at earlier at the tender age of 26 had walked into my life by saving the life of my then manager who had been stabbed and saving me from being gang raped and murdered. Who had by this time when he was 24 had been awarded the Silver Star (our country’s 2nd highest medal for bravery only the Congressional Medal Of Honor is higher I checked), and his first DFC (Distinguished Flying Cross) oh yea, when I noticed them as new on his uniform a year earlier he told me they were for coming to work on time. I didn’t find out the truth until almost a year later… then only because Randy slipped and let the cat out of the bag and speaking about cats this guy lives with what a bevy of beauties (No Thank God on that one) he lives with a cat no I said that wrong he lived with The Cat, Justice. Justice was The Ca

1,556 total views, 3 views today