Pages Navigation Menu
Categories Navigation Menu

Unauthorized use of USAF-02 – Ball tripping ego maniacal bastard – Part II

Gary Gevisser: You do realize that your words, just like mine, are permanently digitized. The fact that you cannot refute the facts because they are irrefutable, does not make me stupid. You are the one who is stupid and all you can do at this point is to either come clean or continue to cover your tracks. It is clear that you have no interest in searching for the truth when it becomes too disturbing and so you just throw out a bunch of bs words in the hope that it will distract. A liar needs a good memory to keep track of their lies, and the short-circuits created from lying make that inevitably impossible. Remember it was you not me who brought up Fox News and when I responded appropriately, you decided to go on the attack. You will like all those in denial go through the grieving stages when you will eventually accept the truth; and the truth being best defined as that which does not change. I assume that like me you have made a snapshot of our communications and forwarded them to the appropriate parties including Fox News. Now tell me about yourself in 50 words or less.
Yesterday at 8:16am
Justin Wedes I will now allow you to carry on this banter on some other person’s wall. Gnight.
13 hours ago

[Word count 2272]

————————-
From: Gary S Gevisser
Date: December 11, 2011 11:17:12 AM PST
To: Terry Samples
Subject: draft rape and murder – Re: Marie agrees with everything I am saying.

Unless you are having your liver poisoned as what happened to me in 1979 when had I known more about juicing they may have found a different way to kill me, you should be thinking smart. Only nutrition will give you the quality of life you want. Healthy food is the medicine.

juice is the best thing Rebecca can do for you as many times a day as possible.

In the meantime I have to keep moving. Below is a draft of my first follow up to the Texas Appeals Court, you have the first. Bear in mind, that only an idiot; i.e. self-absorbed person wouldn’t have figured out that it is not possible for a General who has the least amount of common sense to wage war without having complete and total control of the mineral resources which information the common herd are first made aware of in Ch. 9, DIAMONDS FOR HITLER, subtitle THE SECRET WAR REPORT OF THE OSS of the 1982 Diamond Invention, now Internet only, book where De Beers use their American President to promote the mineral wealth gun-money-diamond power of De Beers as well as instill in the ever weakening minds of their herd the perception that diamonds have value when refusing a Presidential Order to stockpile 6.3 million carats on US soil, and such an order De Beers orchestrated from start to finish just like World War I and II and every conflict around the world in between as well as following; and all this genocide only to cover the tracks of De Beers’ original land theft.

Attention: Judges Texas 5th Court of Appeals:

My current webmaster, highly decorated war veteran US Air Force Fighter Pilot +++ Terry “Smilin Sam” Samples who is well known to former President George H. Bush and Vice President Quayle is currently working on several projects for me including deciding how best to follow up with Vice President Quayle who wrote Smilin Sam a most interesting, carefully worded elaborate response 15 minutes after Smilin Sam who last communicated with President Bush and VP Quayle when they were in office, introduced himself with the following and knowing there was a high probability that the email would be intercepted:

From: The AFRN Group
Date: December 9, 2011 5:25:05 PM PST
To: D Quale
Subject: Unauthorized use of USAF-02

Daniel
I need to take a short hop mind if I borrow your bird.

Major Sam

Quale may soon decide to change his email address which he uses to send out Christmas Cards to his Christmas list which Smilin Sam has been on for 12 years; so you may gather that there was a gap of around 8 years before Quale who Smilin Sam spells differently to what I have found elsewhere, added Major Sam who says he never told either Quayle or Bush about his longstanding friendship with a music rock superstar whose life he first saved on a dimly lit Paris street when he along with his wingman Randy knocked senseless 6 murderer rapists who had just moments before told the superstar what they were going to do to her after first incapacitating her manager who was only a little sliced up because before ending his life, they wanted him to witness the brutality that they had just a month before executed on another female victim; not to mention Randy’s father was also a US Air Force Fighter Pilot who was wingman to Smilin Sam’s father who was killed in 1976, age 35, when practicing barrel rolls and the hydraulics failed and not all his hundreds of sorties in enemy lines could save him; to mention little of none of his father’s or his very excellent top gun wingman Randy accomplishments have anything to do with with why Qayle considers Major Sam to be in the list of the 3 greatest Americans living today; and of course Quale considers himself and President George H. Bush the other two.

I have not independently verified the legitimacy of the back and forth communications between Major Sam and Quale although I do believe them to be true.

Nor have I personally communicate with VP Quayle as I am first leaving it to Major Sam to take the initiative since I believe he may have “jumped the gun” with that December 9 communication. At the same time both my French-Canadian wife and I are still alive.

My former webmaster and former co-defendant Adam Lee Tucker who was severed from my lawsuit on the day I was handed my $4 million DEATH SENTENCE shared with me his recent communications with Alan Loewinsohn’s law firm [see below] which I don’t believe Tucker shared with this or any court.

When I first tried communicating with Knuff I tried to get him to give his account of his meeting with Tucker on December 23, 2008 and which was all spelled out in my initial response on April 1, 2010 to the fraudulent complaint filed by Knuff-Loewinsohn on February 22, but Knuff was not interested; instead when Tucker emailed him the following day, December 26, 2008 to find out if Knuff got my email, Knuff immediately broke email communications with Tucker and called him on his cell phone 3 times that day.

Mediate or intimidate?

Clearly they harassed Tucker at his workplace which aggravated his employer and led to his unemployment which makes him more likely to take a bribe.

They just want to get Tucker to Dallas to pay him off. (Loewinsohn-Knuff have previous communications with Tucker where they tried to get him to lie – CLICK HERE)

Once VP Quale is made aware of this wrongful, unprecedented in its egregiousness, defamation conviction that equates to nothing less than a rape and murder of my very good name, I will be making an additional filing with this Texas Appeals Court that you will not want to miss.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gary S Gevisser
Date: December 10, 2011 10:48:52 AM PST
To: “Terry “Smilin Sam” Samples – Chief webmaster 2facetruth.com – Veteran F-15 c Eagle Fighter Pilot +++”
Cc: rest
Subject: Funny Knuff- Fwd: Knuff v. Tucker

Note December 5.

Note Tucker did not make up when he wrote me on March 26, 2010, 2 days after doing the taped deposition that Knuff’s proprietary technology was email spy software that he was selling to the CIA. The fact that what Knuff told Tucker about his software may be partially bullshit but unlikely, given how we have very strong evidence that Knuff intercepted the communications between myself and Michael Awerbuch and equally important is the fact that someone was bold enough to call up Awerbuch and scare the living daylights out of him who was the first and only person willing to put up $250,000 to challenge Knuff in court, is no laughing or small matter.

Note I forget nothing of importance which was not lost on either Ben-Gurion who could look at both my parents and grandparents and figure out that I was not the dumbest person in the world or anyone who has ever worked with me including Stephen Cohen of Codiam Inc. who knew that before I joined them officially in New York I had jumped through all the necessary hoops when visiting twice De Beers’ lawyers located on Bush Street San Francisco where I not only proved out that my quantitative skills were unmatched by anyone they had come across, but I got to see firsthand how all of Wall Street operates.

Note that when you have previously read in my writings that my book which is being written in real time over The Internet given what we know of Knuff’s capabilities, will obsolete each and every book written on the subjects History, Economics, Military & Politics [HEMP] ever since De Beers founder Cecil Rhodes wrote in his first will of 1877 of his dream of a Secret Society to rule the world that only De Beers could execute, maybe I needed to spell out also every book written by a President and Vice President.

Note that when I got up this most beautiful warm sunshine morning here at the stone cabin I put on a bathrobe that with the wood fire proved too hot and when I disrobed while making coffee Marie had no problem with it and made a most appropriate comment which still didn’t prevent me from putting on summer calf length pants which I first put on inside out, and you had to be here to know how funny it all was.

Note the funniest and best speech giver in the world was my mother who gave the most brilliant speech in Chicago in early spring 1979 to a large room packed with lawyers instead of taking the offer of De Beers’ San Francisco lawyers to visit with them when she would have been treated better than the Queen of England because it was no State Secret that were her one client Aristotle Onassis alive at the time, just her asking for one of his Olympic Airlines passenger planes to be made available at a moment’s notice would have been no big deal to Onassis who wasn’t stupid when he asked my mom to enroll a very mediocre drawer-painter kid who walked all the way to Athens from a very remote and poor village just to meet Onassis who was only impressed with his perseverance; and of course during the time that my mother held the hand of the young teenager all the way to the art school it didn’t mean that either my mother or Onassis who made certain that my mother was the only other woman in the room on October 20, 1968 when he had First Lady Jackie Kennedy sign a very important pre-nuptual agreement, were oblivious to what Onassis was of course telling my mother that while he was giving her “time off” he hadn’t stopped thinking about all the other important work she was doing for him and which my mother has never spoken about.

Those who know don’t talk, those who don’t do all the talking; once you tell a secret it is no longer a secret.

I never tell secrets.

That does not mean that very smart people don’t trust me with their most intimate secrets because I have proven that I can be trusted with a secret, something few others can say.

Nor was it lost on Onassis who was being watched like a hawk by the Mossad once he started to become a big name in transporting drugs into the US which is how he began as well as ended his career, that my mother was also a close confidant of Attorney General of the US, Senator Robert F. Kennedy whose advanced team asked my mom to come with a list of people Kennedy should NOT meet, when he visited [Durban] South Africa in June 1966 after giving the most hypocritical speech at Cape Town University on June 5, 2 years to the day before he was assassinated by Palestinian Sirhan Sirhan who was being treated by a Beverly Hills psychiatrist whose fees were not the only monies that could be traced directly back to Onassis; and you remember our immediate family photo of March 1966 right before my first trip to Israel in June-July 1966 although Addy Cohen remembers that we were all at her one daughter’s batmizvah much earlier in the year; and then there is the one photo showing Durban caterer Ivor Kissen standing behind the spread all laid out on the 9 foot mahogany table with the French antique mirror behind.

Marie is about to read what Tucker sent me on December 5 which we know for a fact Knuff has seen.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Adam Tucker
Date: December 5, 2011 10:15:50 AM PST
To: gevisser@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Fwd: Knuff v. Tucker

Begin forwarded message:

From: Adam Tucker
Date: December 5, 2011 9:36:13 AM PST
To: Kerry Schonwald
Bcc: Gary S Gevisser
Subject: Re: Knuff v. Tucker

Kerry et. al,

Cutting and pasting from your previous email, “We do not believe a telephonic mediation has been ordered by the court nor is it feasible. We remain willing and ready to mediate this case in Dallas.”

Considering your blind representation of your client irrespective of moral or ethical impacts, I find it interesting that it took 5 days for you to respond with a statement about what you believe versus what you know.

In the context of all the rescheduling that has occurred with this trial due to Mr. Knuff’s medical treatments in his home town of San Diego, CA; I can’t help but think if Mr. Knuff’s first priority was to get this resolved, efforts would be made to create a phone mediation. But as you are well aware, this is all about intimidation, not due process.

As you are aware, the last time I met or spoke with “ex” CIA, Mr. Knuff, was at his home in Bonsal, CA on the night of December 23, 2008 ~ A meeting that Mr. Knuff arranged under the pretense of networking to help me find an IT job in North County, San Diego where he was/is the president of Carlsbad, CA based Forte Inc. – A company that he sold in the late 1980’s early 1990’s but stayed on as president for what I can only assume, was to ensure the development of his “Agent” software would meet the growing needs of his government counterparts and best interests of the CIA.

Mr. Knuff told me that his focus during his 25 years as in the CIA was the Middle East, and considering the very long and public history of the CIA sponsoring terrorism, Mr. Knuff and his CIA counterparts knew from the historical success of false flag operations, the US government would be able to leverage the impact of 9/11/2001 to pass Draconian laws like the Patriot Act and ultimately further the demand for his Agent software which he made a point of telling me was being utilized by multiple government agencies to monitor/spy on internet traffic of targets inside within the United States.

http://www.forteinc.com/agent/index.php – after visiting the newly redesigned website I see the arrogantly used agent logo which looked like a secret agent donning a hat and trench coat, has been smartly removed.

During our meeting on December 23, 2008, Mr. Knuff had me alone as a captive audience in his rural home and made a special effort to tell me that his very secluded neighborhood was riddled with “ex” CIA. At 6 foot 5 inches, Mr. Knuff towers some 6+ inches over me, and used his trained experience, environment, and physical size to ensure the 2+ hour meeting was all about personal intimidation.

Mr. Knuff also made a point of telling me that he did not believe the public was capable of understanding how things really worked in the world, which exemplifies the arrogance of the CIA and further supports his/your arrogance now in assuming that I will travel to Dallas Texas to participate in your circus. If Mr. Knuff et al. were able to get a $4 million civil judgment against Gary Gevisser without Gevisser even attending the trial, and thus without due process, than what reasons do I have to believe that my mediation/trial would be any different?

Your client and firm were willing and able to get a judgment in absentia against Gevisser, so why not just do the same with me? Why have you made such an effort to gain my participation?

Furthermore Mr. Knuff knows that I have no assets or wealth and that I am eligible to file bankruptcy in response to a judgement, so it is apparent to me that I am just being used to make ground against Mr. Gevisser and his appeal; a witch hunt that I will not be a party to.

So to answer your question for the third time, I will not go to Dallas, TX to afford Mr. Knuff et. al an opportunity to physically intimidate me.

Adam Tucker

On Dec 5, 2011, at 7:01 AM, Kerry Schonwald wrote:

Adam,

We do not believe a telephonic mediation has been ordered by the court nor is it feasible. We remain willing and ready to mediate this case in Dallas.

Kerry

Kerry Schonwald
Loewinsohn Flegle Deary, L.L.P.
12377 Merit Drive, Suite 900
Dallas, TX 75251
(214) 572-1714 direct dial
(214) 572-1717 facsimile
kerrys@lfdlaw.com
www.LFDlaw.com

Confidentiality Note: This email is confidential and may be privileged. It is for the sole use of the named and intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies received and notify Loewinsohn Flegle Deary, L.L.P. at 214.572.1700. Thank you.

From: Adam Tucker [mailto:adamtucker619@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 4:53 PM
To: Kerry Schonwald
Subject: Re: Knuff v. Tucker

Kerry,

As previously stated, I have zero availability to attend a mediation in Dallas as I cannot afford the traveling expenses.

If Mr. Knuff et. al are genuinely interested in mediating this case, please explain why a telephoned mediation is not possible?

Regards,
Adam Tucker

On Nov 30, 2011, at 2:41 PM, Kerry Schonwald wrote:

Adam,

Regardless of whether you will agree to sign the amended scheduling order, the parties in this case are under a court order to mediate the case. It is unclear to us whether, in light of the new trial setting, the mediation deadline has now passed, but regardless, we are still willing to mediate. The mediation will need to take place in Dallas. Please let me know your availability to attend a mediation.

Thanks,
Kerry

Kerry Schonwald
Loewinsohn Flegle Deary, L.L.P.
12377 Merit Drive, Suite 900
Dallas, TX 75251
(214) 572-1714 direct dial
(214) 572-1717 facsimile
kerrys@lfdlaw.com
www.LFDlaw.com

Confidentiality Note: This email is confidential and may be privileged. It is for the sole use of the named and intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies received and notify Loewinsohn Flegle Deary, L.L.P. at 214.572.1700. Thank you.

From: Adam Tucker [mailto:adamtucker619@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 4:06 PM
To: Kerry Schonwald
Subject: Re: Knuff v. Tucker

Kerry,
Once again, this case is a gross abuse of wealth and power by your client, Mr. Knuff, your employer Mr. Lowinsohn, and your judge Lowry that granted jurisdiction in Texas instead of California as it should have been. With that said, I am presently unemployed and do not have the resources to fly to Dallas and participate in Mr. Knuff’s et. al affront to our judicial system.

I have maintained my position throughout our communications and only signed paperwork out of ignorance to my rights and duress at my place of work. My previous employer was not pleased to have a man claiming to represent the Dallas district court, calling our business line to tell me that I had to sign court papers. If Daniel was in fact calling form the Dallas district court, I would be curious to learn if this is a courtesy extended to all personal lawsuits or just those that are friends of the family… In an effort to mitigate the escalating harassment, I signed the papers agreeing to a previous defined court date.

Considering my debt from a failed construction business and that I can’t afford a plane ticket let alone pay on a judgment, it would appear this lawsuit against me is meant to bolster Mr. Knuff’s position against Mr. Gevisser in attempt to collect on a frivolous judgment which I’m sure is being appealed.

Based on public records for Knuff v. Gevisser, the judgement in absentia and the cases sited for precedence, it is obvious to me that my participation in this lawsuit is moot as the appropriate parties have already been co-opted and the verdict has already been made. Under these circumstances my best course of action is to fight what ever frivolous judgment is made.

In summary, I will not sign any additional paperwork nor will I attend any court dates.

NOTEL: I am no longer employed by StePac and I don’t presently have a mailing address – I will continue to respond to email communications, and will provide a mailing address once I have secured a place of residence at which I may receive mail.

Regards,
Adam Tucker

On Nov 30, 2011, at 1:08 PM, Kerry Schonwald wrote:

Adam,

I have not heard back from you regarding the attached correspondence. Please either sign and return the proposed amended scheduling order to me by Friday, December 2, 2011 so that we may file it with the court, or else let me know no later than December 2, 2011 that you are refusing to sign the amended scheduling order.

Thanks,
Kerry

Kerry Schonwald
Loewinsohn Flegle Deary, L.L.P.
12377 Merit Drive, Suite 900
Dallas, TX 75251
(214) 572-1714 direct dial
(214) 572-1717 facsimile
kerrys@lfdlaw.com
www.LFDlaw.com

Confidentiality Note: This email is confidential and may be privileged. It is for the sole use of the named and intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies received and notify Loewinsohn Flegle Deary, L.L.P. at 214.572.1700. Thank you.

From: Kerry Schonwald
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 12:12 PM
To: ‘adamtucker619@gmail.com’
Subject: Knuff v. Tucker

Adam,

Please see the attached correspondence.

Thanks,
Kerry

Kerry Schonwald
Loewinsohn Flegle Deary, L.L.P.
12377 Merit Drive, Suite 900
Dallas, TX 75251
(214) 572-1714 direct dial
(214) 572-1717 facsimile
kerrys@lfdlaw.com
www.LFDlaw.com

Confidentiality Note: This email is confidential and may be privileged. It is for the sole use of the named and intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies received and notify Loewinsohn Flegle Deary, L.L.P. at 214.572.1700. Thank you.

<10-18-11 Tucker re scheduling order.pdf><10-3-11 Non Jury Trial Setting 1-30-12.pdf><10-18-11 Proposed Amended Uniform Scheduling Order.pdf>

On Dec 11, 2011, at 10:59 AM, Terry Samples wrote:

Gary / Marie
I think I am on the mend. We were up with me until abpout 5:30AM this morning. We believe that my fever has broken. We will have to but off one more day. I do not have the stegnht to sit up more than a few minutes at a time. Rebecca is attempting to nurse me back to health.

I think I will be fine as soon as I recover my engery now. Lets plan on tomorrow at sat 2:30pm until me complete.

Sam and Rebecca

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gg
Date: December 10, 2011 8:40:28 PM PST
To: Terry Samples
Bcc: Gg
Subject: Re: Marie agrees with everything I am saying.

Everything can wait until tomorrow unless u wake up early and want to write

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 10, 2011, at 7:35 PM, “Terry Samples” wrote:

Gary / Marie
I tend to agree with yot I feel that the severaty of my illness as caused ne to function at less than optional. Resr assured That I have made no decisions at all. I would only do so after the two and then the 4 of us had a discussed everything in detail. The suddeness of this onset has shocked Rebecca and myself. Other than the heart issues I am a disgussestimg jealthimh healtly person. This could tend to make me parinoid. GOD Willing I will be back to nomoral tomorrow. Even if I am not I want you and Marie to check on Marie by 2:00pm tomorrow.

Thanks

Sam

Terry Samples MBA , B.Sci. , MCSE
Direct Line (619) 272-9004

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gary S Gevisser
Date: December 10, 2011 7:23:33 PM PST
To: “Terry “Smilin Sam” Samples – Chief webmaster 2facetruth.com – Veteran F-15 c Eagle Fighter Pilot +++”
Cc: rest; bids@afrngroup.com, Andre & Martine Dion
Subject: Marie agrees with everything I am saying.

This is a very serious disconnect. I wasn’t kidding about anything beginning with that December 5th date below Quayle’s signature.

You and Rebecca need to talk this over. There are very important lives at risk.

You know that I was raised in the very best of Jewish traditions, and that was to have absolute and complete trust in oneself and to never depend on anyone to do the right thing, and nor was my training hurt by the knowledge that when 8 years of age, my great maternal grandmother Nechie found out when exiting the tiny closet and finding the blood still warm and oozing out of the slit throats of her grandparents, parents, and siblings, but their bodies lifeless, that she better trust her better instincts beginning with finding someone to feed her; none of which was lost on her kinsman David Ben Gurion who while 12 years older never forgot that not only did they both come from the same tiny village of Plonsk, White Russia-Poland but when my mother was born in 1929 in England just like each of Nechie’s 5 children, he had her return from Tel-Aviv to England where she raised my “born to perform” mother Zena for the next 12-14 years of her life, until she was killed.

So you understand better despite reading time again about my mother, about Smuts, about Engelhard, about my “lucky uncle” Dave Gevisser, my amazing father Bernie, my great uncle Syd Cohen, etc etc that Ben-Gurion was very moved by her impossible to believe accidental death which took nothing away from the fact that just because her family were Jewish, it was not just enough to have them all killed, but far worse, left an orphan long before being able to discuss her first period with her mother.

I know that God exists and that God is a good God because when I do good, I feel good, and when I do bad I feel bad, and the same with everyone whether they are good or bad.

Obviously God didn’t think it was time before Nechie was told to creep into the closet and be still and quiet no matter what, for the devolving human to recognize its purpose and many more Jewish people had to die unnecessarily so that when the digital age arrived and there was no one left to speak for the poor of the world, the digital age would make up for any shortfall, while God let all the corrupt have their minds run wild with anxiety wondering when the herd would turn.

There is nothing great about anyone who has the information and ignores it, and that includes each President and Vice President of the United States who if they read your response saying you were coherent when writing “everyone but quite obviously I; have lost their flipping mind”, they would say, “What drug are you taking?”, just to be deceptive, because they would then look at the rest of the distraction because on the second time round you never clarified that you saw yourself as the exception to everyone else having lost their flipping mind, and simply left out the word “not” before the “I”?

Again, we are again being called crazy.

That is the sort of deception we find with Knuff.

I never got into the medication you are taking because I wrote hugely time critical information which every former US President and Vice President alive, whether good or bad should be all over this Knuff defamation lawsuit as well as exposing my highly good explosive website 2facetruth.com that is all about revealing how simple it is for common sense people including Vice Presidents and Presidents to figure out De Beers pivotal role in what they also earn when leaving public office, and they have a much better idea of how the real dog eat dog world works and why you never see any past, current or future Vice Presidents and Presidents of the United States pointing out either the hypocrisy or stupidity of their opponents who don’t point out the problems with having De Beers allocating the resources of the world.

One can only play stupid for so long.

People with little intelligence have great difficulty feeling stupid – Marie D. Gevisser

My mother’s quote:

How long do you give Quayle?

If Quayle weren’t Vice President and I just happened to run into him in the street, can you explain something about him that would have me impressed?

Have you thought that he might be very impressed with me?

You email communications are disturbingly incoherent.

Lack of Knowledge-Information-Light, power to change the world stems from humans being lazy and fearful of embracing the truth. The truth is “tTOo” (sic) disrupting for “sum” (sic) people too busy keeping track of their lies – Marie Dion Gevisser

I have been both falsely charged and wrongfully convicted of the most heinous crime imaginable given how the work I am doing you know that God would find no fault with, including my strategies and tactics that have kept me alive and helping the poor of the world which you can see best by how each corrupt grass roots organization goes quiet the instant I expose their corruption.

What if he told me that he was the managing partner of a $25 billion military fund with peaceful investments that give it a benign look and I then asked him to be the first to sign the Gold Diamond Money Inventory Petition?

Would he do it?

Would he have me killed?

Can Marie trust Dan Quayle and former President George H. Bush?

Do you think he had already figured out De Beers when he wrote so much and so poignantly just 15 minutes after you emailed him what to many would constitute a broken jaw?

Quayle is 10 years older than me. Hold old do you think he was when he figured out De Beers?

Would you say that our lives are in less or more danger since the moment you decided not to respond to Quayle’s very important email, that I said right away needed a response?

He is a lawyer and a lawyer knows about their fiduciary responsibility to their clients, both time relevant and material information.

If he knew all this when first sworn in as Vice President of the United States do you think he was both morally and legally responsible for informing all us citizens, rather than me having to figure out exactly what is going on right now?

To have complete confidence in oneself simply requires absolute trust in God to direct you to do the right thing.

I am now going to take a pee.

I’m back. That was the longest pee ever.

A strong healthy mind tells the rest of the body what to do in order to make the mind feel good and share the good feelings energy with the rest of the body parts, much like a perpetual motion machine that when it stops working perfectly adjustments need to be made to fix the problem and if not then it is just another discarded machine that takes nothing away from the Master Designer that first taught the brain of each animal not just human animals what it feels like to feel good that usually brings a smile and vice versa with the logic to always make you aware and to have fun doing it, and vice versa.

Im starting to get more into my UNIMPOSSIBLE DREAM book than I originally planned and so I will stop.

Good logic, not bad logic displays images in our minds of the benefits of being fit as a fiddle and when giving up on that it still does not prevent one from recognizing that God is smart and knows exactly what He is doing even if the human stops paying attention.

If you have gone sideways in your thinking that does not mean that Quayle cannot be turned in the right direction because for him to get mad at me, only brings that much more negative attention to the deceit of our best and brightest politicians who like all citizens not interested really in the truth think, “I’ve got connections and I’m impressing the girls.”

It is still who you know, not what good they do.

Can you really tell me what good President George Herbert Bush did about stemming the power of De Beers because that is all a good and honest person who has the information is interested in hearing?

When I was playing high school rugby and still working my way to peak physical condition and finding myself battling to find air with all my body organs being squeezed and knowing not to panic while the big guys took their time getting up, the next time I would remember that long drawn out pain and tackle them much quicker while remaining outside of the raucous of the loose scrum and still there was no guarantee that a stud from a boot of an opponent wouldn’t leave scratch marks on even the unexposed body parts, but at least I would get a much better look at that individual who would know during the next play that what the referee didn’t see, so would the rest of the teammates who did see, square things out. The key is fitness that staves off fatigue.

Just because I know that family loyalty amounts to nothing in this dog eat god sic world because God made it so that our minds also recognize that blood is as thick as experience, since the logic tells us no parent can be more special than the next parent unless they were stupid to think that they were God and therefore their children were more deserving than other children which would all make perfect sense just so long as we all agreed that we were playing on level playing field which you know for absolute certain we are not, that does not mean I talk for Marie who would want to make certain I include her brother, retired senior RCMP officer Andre Dion to make sure at least that our last joint communique gets out.

[Word count 1704]

——– Original Message ——–
Subject: RE: I am now taking Mango for a short walk but I will have the
cell phone with me. – Re: Read it twice and if you need to speak to me,
don’t be afraid to wake me up – 858-945-6398 [858-WIL-NEXT] Re: Be a
winner… Fwd: believe the …. Fwd: Platinum-diamo
From:
Date: Sat, December 10, 2011 4:11 pm
To: “Terry Samples”

were you saying that you feel that you had lost your mind?

I have sent you two hugely intelligent draft responses to Quale.

I am bewildered.

You mention nothing in terms of how you plan to follow up with Quale or suggest how I follow up with him on these most important matters.

Again, this email did not reach my Apple mail which may just be the settings.

On Dec 10, 2011, at 12:15 PM, Terry Samples wrote:

My response is very coherent. I think you and I are drawing different conclusions from the same set of facts. Which happens because each of us processes the data through our own unique set of experiences. In that there is no harm, no fowl,
The inclusion of me in what you and possibly he thinks of as an “alpha pack” is not to make me “feel inclusive” but himself. “”Who would not like to be included in an alpha pack that has as members a [arguably the finest President we have ever had] and a fighter pilot”
Sam
Terry Samples MBA , B.Sci. , MCSE
Direct Line (619) 272-9004

Terry Samples MBA , B.Sci. , MCSE
Direct Line (619) 272-9004

——– Original Message ——–
Subject: I am now taking Mango for a short walk but I will have the
cell phone with me. – Re: Read it twice and if you need to speak to me,
don’t be afraid to wake me up – 858-945-6398 [858-WIL-NEXT] Re: Be a
winner… Fwd: believe the …. Fwd: Platinum-diamonds eject – Fwd: “it
maid our night” (sic) Fwd: Ball tripping ego maniacal bastard
From: Gary S Gevisser
Date: Sat, December 10, 2011 9:07 am
To: “Terry Samples”

Your response is not very coherent, so let me try a different tact while realizing you opened up a dialogue with someone who believes that you are Presidential material but in order for you to win you are going to have to stop being so modest. That means and he spells out very clearly in his very smart and quick response that you are going to need to talk about your accomplishments; and of course it could all be ego on his part telling you that you are 1 of 3 members of the “alpha pack” of “alpha packs”. It is very hard for either one of us to know for sure what he is thinking but he does know that you are up to something with your carefully worded introduction that says that you are “going places”. He could have asked where you want to take his bird and the only glimpse we get of him taking offense is the backhanded slap he hands you about “the singer”.

I saw that you moved fast for a big guy when my mind told me that you were no bigger than me which is a real compliment because you know big guys are the first to get beat up when point man in a patrol but that is a bad joke because a good CO cares about his foot soldiers and has small guys doing all the reconnaissance work, at least that is the way it used to be before war became increasingly in support of military infrastructure and the soldiering increasingly remote.

Your agility on the ground allowed you to think like a small person in the confines of a cockpit but still you are a big guy with a big heart that cannot last forever.

Only you know what the odds are of Quale not knowing about your heart attack. What if he already knows everything you and your doctors know, would you think he was out of his mind?

He knew he was telling you something that you never told him in order to have you have thinking what else does he know about you which you don’t know.

I don’t think you picked up on that, but only you and God would know unless you have discussed it all with Rebecca and then she would also know.

I do know that you didn’t pick up on the Dec 5 date or at least you didn’t think it was important.

It is very important because of how painstakingly methodical Quale was in the rest which is why I used the word “mimmic” earlier to suggest to you that someone like Knuff who was able to read all our communications including those from Cyndi could have composed that email with plenty of time to spare because we have been talking about this communication for quite some time and us being able to get Quale on board would end Knuff and company’s quest in an instant.

I never went overboard in that first draft by explaining that there has never been in the history of the world such a lawsuit that exposes the systemic corruption of the MINORITY ruling elite, because it would have shut up big ego Quale in an instant.

It does happen to be the truth, at least the part of the magnitude of this Knuff lawsuit which began with Knuff-Loewinsohn knowing that whatever they did in Lowy’s court including never presenting evidence while making such an outlandish claim of defamation and all intended to curtail my FREE SPEECH, they would get away with.

It is so obvious of the fix being in from the very start which has resulted in every lawyer running for the hills.

I happen to have been very well schooled that when you drop your big bombs you advance very quickly before the enemy drop theirs starting with family members.

It was you who dropped a very huge but smart bomb on Quale who may have only been riding on adrenalin and still he wrote words which had you stalling.

I do believe it was Quale writing all that stuff beginning with the fact that for Knuff to know about New Mexico either you have mentioned it to someone else or Knuff has support from very high up.

I know that Knuff does not have God on his side because God only supports those in search of the truth.

Knuff will be seeing how we respond to Quale’s challenge because he did challenge you when letting you know that he knew about Cyndi.

I of course cannot care as much about Cyndi as I do Marie since Cyndi chose to be very out there in the public eye and her chasing you all over the countryside both here and abroad would not have been lost on the higher ups who the further up the socio economic ladder they rise care less and less about stuff like Honor, God and Country.

You said that you thought it would be interesting entertainment to see how Quale responded, at least that was my read of it, but I have no interest in entertainment unless it can achieve my goal of bringing as quickly as possible Public International Attention to the crimes of genocide by De Beers and those they have corrupted.

That is why I said to you that before I took your repeated suggestion that I email Quale I responded by saying to you that I thought it best that we first talk in person.

You decided to launch and I just went along with it because not only do I have nothing to hide but you did draw out Quale in a way that I never dreamed possible.

But now the cat is out of the bag. If Quale does not already know your connection with me, how long do you think it will take him to figure that one out?

He has already told you that he thinks you are Presidential material.

Quale knows there is no changing the past.

I have to deal with the reality of Quale becoming very quickly a strong adversary of Marie and me.

I cannot let that happen.

I have come too far in exposing De Beers who again don’t need to do much in priming the pump as they understand perfectly the male ego that feeds on power over the masses.

Here is another draft for you to consider bearing in mind at all times that it is me and not Quale who officially worked for De Beers because not only did I have the right family connections I demonstrated from a very early age an ability to connect up the dots of the money trail that most politicians only find out about when they are in high elected positions and receive a parcel of diamonds in their palms or that of a family member or close business associate and they know better than to go either to the FBI or CIA and “cry foul” knowing that it will fall on deaf ears.

Dear Mr. Quale,

There is a reason why my webmaster Terry “Smilin Sam” Samples decided to share with me his communications with you without first consulting you or anyone else including his wingman Randy who you nor “The Singer” will ever forget at least while you are both in control of your minds, and the strength of your writings suggest to me that you are in exceedingly good control of all your faculties; and the Christmas Card photo that Sam also shared with me shows you and your immediate family in very good health.

I knew from a very early age that my great maternal grandmother who helped raise my mother from the time she was born in 1929 until Nechie Becker Badash was killed in 1943, age 69, when falling down a flight of stairs in a boarding house in England after being run over by a car, understood not so much how precious but rather how very fragile is life and not all the possessions in the world could have brought back to life even for a single moment each one of her immediate family who were all murdered in a matter of few minutes as she, age 8, sat quietly hidden in a tiny closet.

To the best of my knowledge there has never been a Jewish person who escaped a pogrom of Eastern Europe which were in many ways far more effective than the death factories of the Holocaust where there were many ways to escape including not getting caught and fighting to the death along with the best who were first singled out for execution long before Hitler invaded Poland Nechie’s birth country.

Her death was most probably a hit, at least that is what her kinsman Prime Minister of Israel David Ben-Gurion thought because Nechie who was an early resident of Tel-Aviv where the Mossad remain headquartered, was one of Ben-Gurion’s most trusted runners beginning with the fact that with her entire immediate family dead none of them could turn on her and besides she and Ben-Gurion came from the same tiny village of Plonsk, White Russia-Poland, a fact I only found out in December 2001 when visiting my mother in England which was the last time I saw her, and our last conversation took place in late 2004 when her parting words were, “Are you not concerned for your life!!” after I explained a handful of critically important gaps in Hollywood blockbuster author Edward jay Epstein’s The Diamond Invention book which you can access via The Internet including under the RESOURCE section of my website 2facetruth.com.

I assume nothing about you other than you are extraordinarily bright which does not mean that you were as well informed as me about how the real dog eat dog world worked when you were 15 and meeting with Ben Gurion and his most trusted advisors in late 1972 when I was also privy to private conversations between Ben-Gurion and hit squads that the Mossad were activating around the world to do much more than avenge the murder of the 11 defenseless Israeli athletes at the Munich Olympic Games and two assassination attempts on Ben-Gurion as they were principally geared to send a very clear message to those who see peace as war on their profits.

Ben-Gurion was not looking to scare me in sharing his doubts that Nechie’s death was an accident as are most run ins with moving cars but to begin to let me know that there was no way he was going to compromise my personal safety or risk not leveraging my intimate family connections to De Beers by having me join the Mossad after first following in the footsteps of my amazingly accomplished Fighter-Bomber-Pilot father and become an Israeli Fighter Pilot where my acceptance to join the world’s best Air Force was all but guaranteed given my inextricably close family connections to the founders of the Israel Air Force including the most important American George Lichter and the all important Commander of the Israel Air Force Syd Cohen whose wingman during his second tour of duty during WW II was my amazing South African Fighter-Bomber-Pilot father who did not join Syd Cohen in Israel’s War of Independence as did beyond belief accomplished and unflappable Syd Cohen who passed away last week at age 90 only because Ben-Gurion had a backup plan were all the military pundits at the time, including British Field Marshall Montgomery to be proven correct and Israel wiped off the map making the fledging Jewish homeland the shortest lived nation in the history of the world.

Nor did Ben-Gurion say that it would be just a matter of a few years before I would become the top dog of the mineral monopoly De Beers, but he minced no words in letting me know that I shouldn’t be misled into believing that my father’s first cousin David Gevisser was just a lucky person who happened to be in the right place at the right time just when the Mossad assassinated his primary benefactor, virulent anti-Semite German-American Charles W. Engelhard Jr. who named David Gevisser CEO of the world’s richest and most powerful corporation, Engelhard Enterprises South Africa the year before when my “lucky uncle” Dave began creating the most extraordinary money-paper trail when selling off Engelhard’s South African assets including luxury vacation homes to the equally anti-Semitic German-South African Oppenheimer family who controlled both De Beers and their sister corporation Anglo American Corporation which was formed in 1917 during the height of the very bloody WW I where 9 million soldiers lost their lives.

Just the other day when last visiting with Sam and his wife where we have been doing videos to be placed on my website and other sites like You Tube, I came across on The Internet the most important document apart from David Gevisser’s 2006 autobiography THE UNLIKELY FORESTER and Epstein’s The Diamond Invention which he first began writing in 1978 the year I immigrated from South Africa to the US. The letter by President Franklin D. Roosevelt of April 5, 1933, 12 years to the day when he wrote his “LETTER OF FRIENDSHIP” to the tyrant King Ibn Saud of Saudi Arabia who you remember spawned 15 of the 19 9/11 hijackers, is one that I have long been aware of, but its most important introduction obviously Roosevelt thought about very carefully given how the US did in fact back the White Army of the tyrant Czar Nicholas of Russia during the October 1917 Russian Revolution and thus end democracy in Russia in its infancy.

I cannot say for certain the Act of October 6, 1917 which was to “provide relief in the existing national emergency in banking, and for other purposes” which is so purposefully vague, was connected with the Russian Revolution but I do know that nothing involving the finances of the United States escaped J.P. Morgan and company who along with South African-German Sir Ernest Oppenheimer formed the very distracting name Anglo American Corporation in 1917 and that partnership had nothing whatsoever do to with fostering competition which is the hallmark of democracy.

Below is the start of that most important letter which had Roosevelt finding the basis to illegally steal American’s gold holdings in that Act of October 6, 1917.
From: President of the United States Franklin Delano Roosevelt
To: The United States Congress
Dated: 5 April, 1933
Presidential Executive Order 6102
Forbidding the Hoarding of Gold Coin, Gold Bullion and Gold Certificates By virtue of the authority vested in me by Section 5(b) of the Act of October 6, 1917, as amended by Section 2 of the Act of March 9, 1933, entitled
An Act to provide relief in the existing national emergency in banking, and for other purposes~’,
in which amendatory Act Congress declared that a serious emergency exists,
I, Franklin D. Roosevelt, President of the United States of America, do declare that said national emergency still continues to exist

For me to deny to myself or others that Major Sam and you were unaware of the consequences of your actions would be pure folly on my part.

Not only was I very well known to the very top officials of De Beers long before I met Major Sam who did as you would expect exhaustive due diligence on me before deciding to make my cause of exposing the corruption of De Beers from the top down as well as bottom up, but there is a reason why the most accomplished executives in the world in all the disciplines have always sought my counsel including Ron Bellows of AIG, and the reason why when you type his name in any of the search engines at the top of the list is his most incriminating email he sent me on May 3, 2004 which remains on the US Government’s military.com website.

Major Sam thought that you would like to add my name to your Christmas Card list. I think we can do better.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Very sincerely.

On Dec 10, 2011, at 3:20 AM, Terry Samples wrote:

I am beginning to believe that everyone but quite obviously I; have lost their flipping mind. Let’s discuss it later today when we meet.
Sam

—- Original message:

From: Gary S Gevisser
Date: December 10, 2011 12:14:47 AM PST
To: “Terry Samples”
Subject: Read it twice and if you need to speak to me, don’t be afraid to wake me up – 858-945-6398 [858-WIL-NEXT] Re: Be a winner… Fwd: believe the …. Fwd: Platinum-diamonds eject – Fwd: “it maid our night” (sic) Fwd: Ball tripping ego maniacal bastard

I resent the info you wanted.

How about me sending Quale the following:

Major Sam Samples, undoubtably the only Fighter Pilot in history with the balls to take the Vice President’s US Air Force 2 without authorization, mar a runaway with it and then have you pull the most amazing strings to recover it, thought I might try getting on your Christmas Card list.

I think we can all do better than that.

I am not offering to share either Mango or my beautiful French-Canadian wife Marie Dion Gevisser who has the final say on everything because like all smart men we choose our wives most carefully since one doesn’t need to be a Jewish sage to know that only God and your spouse knows who you are.

Sam’s opening piece was brilliant and besides for my stunning F-C wife and my highly secretive British-English mother Zena who says, “Men can be highly successful but never grow up”, I strongly suspect that only your wife and President George Herbert Bush and his son George W. would have thought you would take the gauntlet and come back with much more than quick sound bite.

Unless you have been tapped into our communications which means also that you would have had to put aside everything else you are doing, your response demonstrated a level of genius that would impress the smartest of the Mossad.

The fact that I am not Mossad does not mean that I didn’t learn from the very best beginning with Ben-Gurion who prided himself on his long memory and knowing that there would very possibly come a point in time when he couldn’t trust himself to keep a secret, and like his partner, Christian Jan Smuts made it easy upon himself by leading a simple life full of routine that included standing on his head which isn’t the most difficult thing to do but it is also much easier than taking an overdose of pills if one’s memory starts escaping when your most trusted emissaries beginning with your wife would be counted on to end your life without fanfare.

You wouldn’t need to take my word that Ben-Gurion laughed when I told him that his least trusted confidant Boris Senior who was the “Brave Little Man” with no equals in the brutally strong Israel Air Force, said that he wouldn’t be surprised if I one day headed up the Mossad, because you should be easily able to gauge my qualities for yourself, just from this one communique which is being shared with a statistically valid sampling of the world’s literate population who all understand that there is something very fishy going on when you have, despite not a shred of evidence, an exorbitant $4 million DEATH SENTENCE handed down 324 days ago to such an unknown to the common herd as myself, but so well known to the highest levels of the socio economic ladder and who have all gone as instantly quiet as the top dog De Beers did the instant they figured out that I was going to be turning them into the Feds, and knowing that the Feds wouldn’t know what to do and to leave it to increasingly weaker underlings to really screw things up for De Beers who fully get it that those they have corrupted the most hate their guts the most, but nor are they willing to rock the boat.

It takes just one to change the herd.

If you can get both Bushes and let’s leave Cheney to decide when he is ready to explain his actions in support of De Beers when overruling Sec. of Air Force Rice’s strong objections to placing diamonds in the ejection seats of American fighter aircraft at a most important juncture in De Beers’ Diamond Invention given how De Beers first laid the groundwork when first prohibiting American citizens from investing in their Lloyds of London Insurance.

De Beers are the quintessential masters of divide and conquer.

All they have is the goods on American elected and non-elected officials. The fact that all over allied nations and adversaries are corrupt is perfectly understood by their citizenry who don’t hypocritically proclaim that they are the world’s policeman because that is spot De Beers designated for the US.

I would know all this even if I didn’t spend an entire day my “lucky uncle” David Gevisser in late summer 1995 right before my F-C wife who I had just started dating joined me in South Africa.

The common herd who run around with their heads chopped off mostly when taking a break comment how their day passed them by so quickly.

The English who still control the etiquette of South Africa really know how to live.

Barbaric English speaking people who trace their ancestry back to the amazing island of Great Britain which would be German speaking today if the Brits had lost the Battle of Great Britain where South African Sailor Malan was the most outstanding hero amongst a cadre of super heroes, believe that the greatest contribution of the English was the spread of western civilization, which is a bunch of bloody rubbish.

It is tea, or to be more precise the constant serving of tea by servants who are vitally important to the entire most beautiful ritual.

Now I am not talking about the healthy and constant tea drinking in the most industrious and cultured of us humans, the Chinese who own us, and lets just face facts for a change, but honest to good English tea with a drop of goats milk since we know only idiot medical doctors would touch cattle milk that the body totally rejects.

Anyone who has had a business meeting with me knows how much I detest meetings which our designed for the next meeting and so on and so forth which Facebook addresses and for those genuinely not interested in spying on the social activities of their friends when not constantly looking for someone rich to marry, they can work on their photo libraries.

The lies must now stop because I have already explained that it is impossible to wage war if those with the power over the raw war materials beginning with water that is more important than oil, at least to the troops on the ground doing the fighting, are stripped of their ill-gotten gains.

I know the corporate structure of De Beers inside out; and at least equal in importance I know the history which David Gevisser only confirmed during our most important meeting that only my mother and his wife Hedda was aware of.

It would help to know me better which is easy to do if you feel the need to do more due diligence by simply contacting anyone who has ever done business with me, and you won’t find a single person with a bad word to say about me, including De Beers.

The worst thing David Gevisser ever said about me apart from leaving me completely out of his 2006 memoirs THE UNLIKELY FORESTER was that I was naive, but he was lying when he said it to my mother just like he was lying when he made out that I never existed.

David Gevisser did more during our more than 10 hour meeting than drink 3 servings of tea and each lunch, and nor did it take him more than a few seconds to explain the decision to embarrass President Nixon and the entire US Congress-US Supreme Court et al with having Nixon give the most treasonous speech announcing that the US was officially going off the Gold Standard on August 15, 1971 which set the stage for the two-fisted knock out punch; namely getting the US Congress to mandate American automobile manufacturers place an order with Engelhard Enterprises South Africa to provide the platinum in the catalytic converter of the exhaust system which more than created a new market it cost Engelhard nothing in marketing or sales since Nixon’s speech resulted in no additional bribes having to be paid.

You know how the conversation goes, “How can you blame us for Nixon’s treason? You didn’t see us putting a gun to his or the US Congress’ head. Surely there are today that many more smart American engineers and scientists who could engineer around the need for the 1.9 gram of platinum?”

That is not so say today wouldn’t be the perfect time for us to begin a round table discussion where we start by asking all those currently running for President of the US including Obama to first address whether they think it was wrong for US car and truck manufacturers to be forced to do business with an American corporation that owned the South African Apartheid Regime.

The original charge that led to this $4 million DEATH SENTENCE was defamation which if it were true then ex CIA Knuff and his Texas lawyer Alan Loewinsohn would have included the evidence in the original complaint or at least at some point before telling Texas judge Lowy how to run his court.

People understand evidence but when there is no evidence and all they hear is Loewinsohn telling Lowy who is asking for the evidence that there are certain “sensitivities” without spelling out what they are and then telling Lowy that there “remedies within the court rules” to deal with people such as myself who won’t go quietly into the gas chambers, they conclude that I must have done something wrong even if was nothing more as one suggested that I defame fat people, who know that the information about the health issues associated with obesity is not a State Secret and even if it was then it still cannot be defamation because it is the truth.

Good people couldn’t have asked for such a DEATH SENTENCE as it most of all exposes the media and grass roots organizations including the ACLU who while not wanting to touch this case with a 100 foot pole know the logic behind why it is that the truth does not change.

This landmark lawsuit which should have the CIA up in arms as it shows what a farce the CIA is and why ever since President George H. Bush was the Director it has been increasingly impossible to find someone competent to manage a spy network whose more seasoned spies see with their own eyes that De Beers keep getting free passes even when their spies get caught without having got rid of all their diamond bribes.

Beginning early last month De Beers began hiding for the very first time in their 130 year history.

I can also prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they have no one with a reputation to fear other than me.

Major Sam is not the only person who will support this claim but so will each one of my adversaries who you will find on the $ HIT list which needs updating.

Your last paragraph was obviously not written by Obama’s speech writer:

Mac ran at 70 plus, We could groom you for ten years and have your ass up there before you are 60. Are you still dating that singer? That might not work; hell on second thought that might be a positive the way things are today. You would have to get over this modesty bs and put your accomplishments out there. Might be something to crack open a good bottle of Scotch and discuss. A few of us in the party have been looking for a man for 2016 I had not thought of you until now

Major Sam says he has no idea how you found out that “singer” which means you may not know the James Bond 007 movie introduction of how they first met, but I strongly suspect you do, because as tight lipped as she says she has been we know that others in her entourage care for Sam as much as her, since without Sam and his equally good looking wingman who you of course will also never forget, appearing out of nowhere, the singer and her manager who was only being kept alive to watch her brutal gang rape murder, before they would have sliced his throat as well, would have been dead meat.

Sam says that he only met you that one afternoon in the Oval Office when President George H. Bush thought nothing of using the F word to demonstrate his displeasure while obviously so very proud that the 2 best male human beings on the planet were born and bred Americans even if Sam and Randy were born on a US Air Force base in Germany on 11.28.1960, 3 hours apart, and their fighter pilot fathers, also wingmen to each other, just like Sam and Randy, insisted that there be equal time for Taekwondo as their mothers first insisted on piano lessons, also at age 3.

Assuming you have the capability to access our emails as I believe Knuff has, and software which he still sells to the CIA, at least according to my former webmaster Adam Lee Tucker who was severed from the lawsuit on January 21, the day I was handed this TEXAS DEATH SENTENCE because of course Knuff and company want to distance Tucker who should have been the only defendant assuming they could prove he had defamed Knuff and again there is no proof of that, but total proof of intimidation of the Nth Degree that resembles very closely what an intelligence service would do if they didn’t get their way, the same with De Beers.

Following this communique I will be following up with the Texas 5th Court of Appeals that is housed in the same building in Dallas, Texas as Judge Martin Lowy. Yes, they all know one another which does not excuse them not having done their homework on me.

If you don’t mind I will be carbon copying you on this most important missive since of course it could very possibly be my last.

The Good Lord knows that I have ruffled a whole bunch of feathers ever since I decided to break my 24 year silence with De Beers on 11.11.2004 beginning with the words, “Remember me?”

The fluidity of your writing just 15 minutes after Major Sam wrote you

From: The AFRN Group
Date: December 9, 2011 5:25:05 PM PST
To: D Quale
Subject: Unauthorized use of USAF-02

Daniel
I need to take a short hop mind if I borrow your bird.

Major Sam

is breathtaking.

Americans more so than any other peoples like to be entertained.

Let’s now put on a show that will knock their socks off.

The “singer” is hugely impressive and has a massive worldwide following, and they know nothing about the most important part of her life even though Sam is all over her music; and it wouldn’t surprise me if someone in the White House got all all those incredible videos of Sam pulling off the unbelievable in America’s most formidable weapon system.

There has never been a love story like this in many ways because Major Sam never fell in love with her even though she is still very hot and totally adorable, which is not to say Sam does not respect this most very good girl who faced down her would be rapist murderers every day of their trial in Paris.

Who the hell cares that they didn’t get married and end up divorced and people would then call them losers.

The fact that Sam finally found the love of his life is all that matters.

Each of us has one less moment remaining than the moment before.

What are we waiting for?

Let’s move fast while we can, and most of all let’s just have fun!

While I am still baffled by you typing the date Dec. 5 given how far away it is separated from the 9 on the keyboard, let me applaud you in being the first American politician to call the Holocaust right.

Maybe you thought it was December 5?

I remember when President George H. Bush thought Pearl Harbor Day was September 7.

A politician like a singer has to be constantly on and then there are all the lies that the biggest liars have to keep track of and why Obama can’t get away from his teleprompter.

You don’t need me to tell you that the moment we go live with this over You Tube there will be a mass exodus from the Democratic Party who have derived great satisfaction in ridiculing you.

Your title alone, “Ball tripping ego maniacal bastard” is beyond belief pure genius.

When I read it back to my F-C wife she thought I said “All tripping” but when I clarified because I was quite shocked by her rather subdued reaction to Major Sam creaming you all over the carpet as the 2 of you looked like you were restarting this going on 2 decade feud, most very on top of things Marie in her very cute French accent quickly broke into her totally captivating laugh.

You must now see this killing with kindness infecting the corrupt. What can be worse than paralyzing thoughts and knowing that all 4 limbs are still functioning, the same with the head connected to the shoulders via the neck but the mind has long left the brain.

Let me know if I have left anything important out.

On Dec 9, 2011, at 8:31 PM, Terry Samples wrote:

Allow we to check a few things and complete a bit more work toward tomorrow. I had thought we could complte eerything tomorrow. It now appears that we may be forced to complete Sunday.

I will work for a few hours then take a short break.

Lets plan on 4 hours min tomorrow and same for Sunday

Terry Samples MBA , B.Sci. , MCSE
Direct Line (619) 272-9004

——– Original Message ——–
Subject: Be a winner… Fwd: believe the …. Fwd: Platinum-diamonds
eject – Fwd: “it maid our night” (sic) Fwd: Ball tripping ego maniacal
bastard
From: Gary S Gevisser
Date: Fri, December 09, 2011 8:22 pm
To: “Terry “Smilin Sam” Samples – Chief webmaster 2facetruth.com –
Veteran F-15 c Eagle Fighter Pilot +++”

Let’s give Quale the benefit of the doubt to be a winner.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gary S Gevisser
Date: December 9, 2011 8:19:31 PM PST
To: “Terry “Smilin Sam” Samples – Chief webmaster 2facetruth.com – Veteran F-15 c Eagle Fighter Pilot +++”
Subject: believe the …. Fwd: Platinum-diamonds eject – Fwd: “it maid our night” (sic) Fwd: Ball tripping ego maniacal bastard

Do you have any idea what an accolade Quale gave you, “… put your accomplishments out there”.

He must know why you chose not to do the job right the first time. He respects you more than anyone else in the world. He is putting aside his ego. He thinks you are still possibly with Cyndi and he is saying that could be the only thing which could get in the way of you being President.

I knew when I couldn’t find evidence of him graduating law school magna cum laude that he was really bright; only the dumbest lawyers finish first because they actually believe the shit they are taught.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gary S Gevisser
Date: December 9, 2011 8:01:39 PM PST
To: “Terry “Smilin Sam” Samples – Chief webmaster 2facetruth.com – Veteran F-15 c Eagle Fighter Pilot +++”
Subject: Platinum-diamonds eject – Fwd: “it maid our night” (sic) Fwd: Ball tripping ego maniacal bastard

Can you imagine when Quale reads Ch. 10 ENGELHARD EXPERIENCE of my uncle’s 2006 memoir THE UNLIKELY FORESTER and connects the dots with the 2006 Putin photo AS WELL AS Ch. 18 THE AMERICAN CONSPIRACY of The Diamond Invention book which also includes Ch. 9 DIAMONDS FOR HITLER, subtitle SECRET WAR REPORT OF THE OSS/CIA which confirms Quale was right about the Holocaust and then he realizes that you and me are communicating in real time?

Quale may not yet know that my lucky uncle Dave got more than a little cut on each piece of platinum still driving around in tens of millions of motor vehicles here in the US and US citizens like Quale cannot be investors of De Beers’ Lloyds but that didn’t stop De Beers getting their diamonds into the ejection seats.

Time is of the essence.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gary S Gevisser
Date: December 9, 2011 7:38:32 PM PST
To: Terry Samples
Subject: Re: “it maid our night” (sic) Fwd: Ball tripping ego maniacal bastard

Now you have to put your thinking cap on.

Your opening line was brilliant.

But Quale’s December 5th gives you an opening to come back and ask a few more questions beginning with how he found out about Cyndi although all he said was the “singer”. He might have been reading our emails.

If we can just keep this together for a few more minutes, we could save ourselves a lot of brain damage, do you understand what I mean?

On Dec 9, 2011, at 7:27 PM, Terry Samples wrote:

The only interface I had with Mr. Quayle was the afternoon (I told you about),the mail exchange and then the Christmas cards. I have no idea how he stumbled on Cyndi. Good job on the PP especially as it was written out in in the email LOL.

Terry Samples MBA , B.Sci. , MCSE
Direct Line (619) 272-9004

——– Original Message ——–
Subject: “it maid our night” (sic) Fwd: Ball tripping ego maniacal
bastard
From: Gary S Gevisser
Date: Fri, December 09, 2011 6:55 pm
To: “Terry “Smilin Sam” Samples – Chief webmaster 2facetruth.com –
Veteran F-15 c Eagle Fighter Pilot +++”

Marie wants to know given how she knows how computer illiterate I am and even worse with acronyms, PP in my mind is very different than in yours, why is getting at the truth always full obstacles?

i just figured pp is paypal. I feel suddenly so bright. It made our night. It is full moon tonight.

BTW, does he also know how you got to meet Cyndi?

Begin forwarded message:

From: Gary S Gevisser
Date: December 9, 2011 6:48:09 PM PST
To: Terry Samples
Subject: Re: Ball tripping ego maniacal bastard

I think my follow up which I just sent you [6:46 pm] explains the “genuine”.

What is pp?

On Dec 9, 2011, at 6:42 PM, Terry Samples wrote:

what could be genuine?

New Mexico is correct

I need the PP login

Terry Samples MBA , B.Sci. , MCSE
Direct Line (619) 272-9004

From: Gary S Gevisser
Date: December 9, 2011 6:46:55 PM PST
To: “Terry “Smilin Sam” Samples – Chief webmaster 2facetruth.com – Veteran F-15 c Eagle Fighter Pilot +++”
Subject: Travel light – Fwd: Ball tripping ego maniacal bastard

Quale, and let’s assume it is him and not someone mimicking him, thinks he is amongst the biggest players in the world, and he may be tied in with De Beers but he does not sound like it, unless he is trying to fool you into believing that he still thinks, “God and country”.

Why not level with him and say that you are very much fighting strong if not stronger than ever given who you are now allied with, and if necessary just give my credential of Boris Senior and if still necessary draw the connecting dots between Engelhard journeying to South Africa in the late 1940s and not caring less whether Israel makes it or not just so long as he inherits the title Platinum King in 1950 when his father died, which means amongst the ruling elite that he owns the US Government, Ben Gurion, Syd Cohen, my father and my mother who only had me write down Boris Senior’s telephone number in the diary I bought when I first arrived at Ben Gurion’s kibbutz Sde Boker on 9/1/1972, 4 days before CIA sponsored PLO terrorists began to brutally murder 11 defenseless Israeli athletes.

But you have a little hiccup with your heart and your doctors refuse to guarantee that you will make it through a 2nd term once you win the 2016 Presidential Election, and why you need to borrow the plane tomorrow.

I haven’t checked with Marie but she can travel light.

——– Original Message ——–
Subject: Re: Ball tripping ego maniacal bastard
From: Gary S Gevisser
Date: Fri, December 09, 2011 6:34 pm
To: “Terry “Smilin Sam” Samples – Chief webmaster 2facetruth.com –
Veteran F-15 c Eagle Fighter Pilot +++”

well that could be genuine.

if he got that wrong, it does not mean he didn’t get the statement about the Holocaust wrong, but he got potato wrong.

Are you not following up with him?

What do you think of my suggested follow up?

Was New Mexico accurate?

On Dec 9, 2011, at 5:53 PM, The AFRN Group wrote:

No idea

From: Gary S Gevisser
To: The AFRN Group
Sent: Fri, December 9, 2011 5:44:25 PM
Subject: Re: Ball tripping ego maniacal bastard

why is it dated December 5?
On Dec 9, 2011, at 5:40 PM, The AFRN Group wrote:

From: The AFRN Group
Date: December 9, 2011 5:40:53 PM PST
To: Gary S Gevisser
Subject: Fw: Ball tripping ego maniacal bastard

—– Forwarded Message —-
From: D Quale
To: terrysamples1@att.net
Sent: Fri, December 9, 2011 5:40:21 PM
Subject: Ball tripping ego maniacal bastard

Samples

You bastard. Ball tripping ego maniacal fighter pilot. Steal my plane then mar the damn thing in a runway in New Mexico. Ah I suppose that I could let it go. Hell, you’ve been on my Christmas Card list for what 12 years now? I will say this while President Bush, Myself and men like you were on watch the bs that is afoot in the world did not happen. The US needs, greatly needs men; like the 3 of us. Men who would put National interest above their own without thought. Men with whom God and Country still mean something.

Mac ran at 70 plus, We could groom you for ten years and have your ass up there before you are 60. Are you still dating that singer? That might not work; hell on second thought that might be a positive the way things are today. You would have to get over this modesty bs and put your accomplishments out there. Might be something to crack open a good bottle of Scotch and discuss. A few of us in the party have been looking for a man for 2016 I had not thought of you until now

D.Q,
December 5. 2011

—————————-

From: The AFRN Group
Date: December 9, 2011 5:25:05 PM PST
To: D Quale
Subject: Unauthorized use of USAF-02

Daniel
I need to take a short hop mind if I borrow your bird.

Major Sam

2,004 total views, 6 views today

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Connect with Facebook