Pages Navigation Menu
Categories Navigation Menu

Whistle blower

From: Gary S Gevisser
Date: February 8, 2012 4:25:35 PM PST
To: Charlie Compuesto
Cc: “Lt. Col. Daniel L. Davis c/o Tobias Naegele” , Ron Bellows – US Government owned American International Group – Chief Executive Officer President Barrak Obama – Nobel Peace Prize winner on 10/9/2009 , benjamin@adventuresauce.com, Jeffrey Krinsk , Laura Malter – former CIA officer , “Rabbi Capers C. Funnye – close cousin of First Lady Michelle Obama who is married to President OBAMA ” , “Devin Standard – eldest son of former President of New York State Bar Kenneth Standard.” , Tefo Mohapi , Augusto Benito Vargis Vargis , 60 Minutes <60m@cbsnews.com>, “Matthew Margo Esq. – Senior attorney for CBS – Matthew’s father Judge Cecil Margo was tasked by Ben Gurion during Israel’s War of Independence [Nov. 1947 – Jan. 1949] where South African Commander Margo played a pivotal role and overseen every step of the way by devout Christian Jan Smuts to develop the “blueprint” for what is today the brutally strong Israel Air Force” , Matthew Hoh – former US Captain who resigned from US State Department , Diana Henriques – journalist New York Times – Big Jury Award in Injury Case Over Keyboards – December 10 1996 , “Joe “Could I stop you?” Grundfest – former Commissioner of the SEC and Stanford Law School” , Michael Awerbuch , “Michael Strauss – International Monetary Fund – former student of Grundfest.” , “Professor Norman Finkelstein Phd.” , “Professor Jared Diamond – author, “Guns, GEMS & Steel” (sic).”
Subject: Whistle Blower-Re: Charlie

Yes there is something. You say you completed, with an honorable discharge, 4 years with the US Marines, and therefore know most importantly what it is like to be very fit, and nor would you have forgotten the sworn oath, “To defend the US from all enemies foreign and domestic”.

Is it also your experience that the most bitter people in the world find their overweight most cumbersome when love making to the point that they feel the rejection of healthy cell individuals long before the light on their feet individual turn their noses up at the disgusting smell of their rotting carcasses long before they take their final breath?

Can you imagine how many more unwanted fat children would be born around the world if G-d didn’t place safeguards in place?

BTW, assume there is an ingenious G-d, could you think of G-d coming up with a more ingenious punishment than weight to slow down that much more those who carry excess pounds?

If one is only thinking of oneself, wouldn’t your mindlessness first show up on your body, the mind’s temple?

Soldiers are expected to be strong and lean and yet without compensating them the spoils of war, the rest see as their god-given right to indulgence which they like to camouflage as their “right of choice” which falls under the broad umbrella , “Personal Freedoms” where the “Right to Privacy” is pervasive throughout their increasingly limited mental capacity, until such time as they encounter people such as me or my gorgeous F-C wife who is in my humble but seasoned opinion the most private, most non busybody person, and most of all the most appropriate human being I have ever met which does not mean Marie Dion Gevisser does not know how to have fun.

Tell me if there can be more fun in the world than healthy love making?

When last were you attracted to a fat diseased talkative cell female body part because of the intelligent things coming out of her mouth?

At the present time I continue awaiting a response from New York Times reporter Scott Shane who penned the February 5th article, In Afghan War, Officer Becomes a Whistle-Blower.

Please put aside for the moment your dreams of owning in the next instant the latest version of the Maclaren-Mercedes which is upwards of $1.2 million and you would know that with customization the price tag could go up significantly, and use those precious moments to contact high profile US Army whistle blower Lt. Colonel Davis and enquire what caused him to go silent?

From: Gary S Gevisser
Date: Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Subject: Re: Lt. Col. Davis?
To: Lt. Col. Davis c/o tnaegele@gannettgov.com

From: Ron Bellows Senior Risk Assessor for AIG
To: Gary S Gevisser
Monday, May 03, 2004 7:39 PM;
Subject: WE [megalopoly] insure… Haliburton

my point the other day – that these people have been taken and treated as war combatants when there is no war – is totally against the constitution – which apparently doesn’t exist anymore

BUT get this .. ..

I have now been given the project of trying to figure out our exposure for our overseas defense contractors we insure –

thing is – the policy excludes ‘acts of war’ ( as most do ) – BUT – includes Terrorism ??

so.. .If a contractor dies from an act of war – we pay the widow and the gov’t is supposed to reimburse us from their war chest

so now – the feds are saying – “there is no war” – and we don’t get reimbursed – for all the dead, captured and “lost” contractors ( and our loss numbers are showing lots more than the news is reporting )

so all the actuaries and underwriters are freakin out – watching their policy breach limits and bleed cash

so I got the order Sunday – go and figure out what KBR, Centcom and Haliberton employee exposure are and what they are doing to control their contract employees exposure ??

AND – this is a no win – If I pull the plug ( write a report that says its a poor risk ) my name goes to the head of KBR etc – If I say its all good – we loose money and megalopoly stomps on my tushy

aaagghhh

later boys

I need a drink . . . .

On Feb 6, 2012, at 5:33 PM, Tobias Naegele wrote:

Send it along then.
From: Gary Niod
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 16:44:37 -0800
To:
Subject: Lt. Col. Davis?

I have an email from a senior AIG executive which will shed light on all his doubts.

You will notice that in the carbon copy section are more names than Lt. Col. Davis and Ron Bellows who when he is not in the office his automatic reply gives his telephone number 201 404 5746.

You would also know that there is nothing important that I have forgotten about our “chance meeting” when nothing to speak of blogger hitchhikers Benjamin and Angela began videotaping me at the restaurant in Ocean Beach beginning with how quickly you picked up the sequencing of events that followed the US CIA [Cavalry In Arms] invading Panama in the first week of November 1903 as the first Rhodes-Oppenheimer-De Beers banker-lawyer President Teddy Roosevelt broke all international law when sending one gun boat into Panamanian territorial waters and without firing one of its cannons intimidated the Panamanians not only to handing over the land to build for free the Panama Canal but to enslave all future generations of the slave laborers that ran into the tens of thousands who built this most treacherous mining and drenching operation that immediately became a launching pad for spreading instability throughout the Americas including Mexico.

The Great White American Fleet 434 day voyage were it not to have taken place, one might argue that another nation such as China would have simply beaten the US to the punch.

Bear in mind the following important facts:

1. China did not send out an invading-intimidating fleet.

2. China did not have a history of sending out invading-intimidating fleets, and therefore one cannot make the argument that China set a precedent in sending out invading-intimidating naval fleets.

3. China in 1421 discovered the Americas and nor did this extraordinarily large fleet murder the indigenous people, let alone steal any of their harvested gold. (We still all speak English).

4. China also never left behind their puppet governments to enslave those indigenous peoples who had not been murdered because, again China does not have a history of brutal invasions or anything close to that of the United States whose military was hijacked by monopolists who have no loyalty to country, race or religion just to them and those they have corrupted living as grand a lifestyle as possible by simply suppressing the information.

Bear in mind none of the countries visited in this intimidation of the Nth Degree were threatening to invade the US, but rather US monopolists led by the South African based De Beers mining consortium whose entire wealth was based on stolen mineral rich lands.

When someone does not respond, there is a reason why. My French-Canadian wife Marie Dion Gevisser’s last two communications have also been checkmate moves.

Ps – Next week sounds great, but try and do it sooner.

[Word count 1234]

On Feb 8, 2012, at 8:34 AM, Charlie Compuesto wrote:

Maybe sometime next week? I am planning to be away for a short while
so business is keeping me…well, busy hahaha!

Thanks for all the good reads! If there is anything I may do for you,
pls let me know!
C

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 4:24 PM, Gary S Gevisser wrote:
When can we get together next?

On Feb 6, 2012, at 4:21 PM, Charlie Compuesto wrote:

cool! great meeting you!

Charlie

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 6:46 PM, Gg wrote:
I’m sending u an email

Sent from my iPhone

**************
CONFIDENTIAL

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
the e-mail and any attachments without reading, printing, copying or
forwarding it, and please notify us.

*****************

**************
CONFIDENTIAL

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
the e-mail and any attachments without reading, printing, copying or
forwarding it, and please notify us.

*****************

1,584 total views, 3 views today

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Connect with Facebook